An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1 Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm

This giant, old oak grows next to the lake. Several rabbit burrows exist in the twisted roots, and it makes a good pit stop of your traveling around the lake. it is also called the Sky Oak. Only the most daring of wolves have attempted to climb all the way to the top.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:23 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust slowed as he spotted the high tree top. His claws scraped the ground dully as he padded towards it. He was surprised Pixie hadn't said anything about the tree. Maybe she was in awe of it,though,it might not have lasted long. He took a deep breath and sighed. Closing his red eyes as he relished in the silence. Hearing the slow ruffle of the branches in the wind. He lifted his muzzle a little to feel the breeze on his neck. It felt nice and cool,not yet cold enough to penetrate his thick brown coat. He yawned. Tears appearing in the crinkles of his eyes. He blinked them away and swiped his tongue over his muzzle. He lifted his eyes to try and look at Pixiepup. "What'cha think?" He blinked with an expressionless look on his face,but his tail was twitching and buzzing with excitement. He blinked lazily at her and waited for her avalanche of questions. His eyebrows raised in thought of that happening then. It felt odd,but that's how this pup was. A complete polar opposite of her.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

3 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie stared at it with amazement "woowww" she whispered before she recovered and charged forward, dancing around the tree she came back around and began pawing at the trunk. Deciding that she'd try and climb it she began attempting to climb the tree all the while talking at a million miles an hour "How did it grow to be so big? have you always lived here Reddust? Were you always so grumpy? Who was that chocolate colored she wolf?" she noticed his tail twitching and immediatly abandoned the idea of climbing the tree to turn and run toward his tail. Leaping forward she tripped over rolling head over heels to land with her face in his tail. Backing up slightly she pounced forward trapping his tail under her paws, yapping much like the puppy she was she bit down on the tail chewing on it as she waited for his response

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

4 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:42 am

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust finally heard the pup jump off his head and sprint towards the tree. She scrambled at the base for a hold to climb up. He shook his head,but the shower of questions  came once again. "We've only been here for several days,Pixiepup. I have no idea his this tree got here." He grumbled at his next question. "It's part of my personality,so yes. I always have,and always will. And that..." He paused before telling her. A little hesitant to say she was his mother. "That's Lunalight,my mother." Then Pixiepup ran back. She seemed a bit entranced by something,and he found out when she but his tail. He clenched his jaw to kept from yelling out in pain. Dang...This pup can bite. He shut his left eye to kept it from twitching in annoyance. Now she's done it... He turned around so he could look at his tail. He us dine if his paws to tap Pixiepup on the nose. "Let go...please." He said through clenched teeth.

View user profile

5 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:13 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She blinked and let him go her tail curling underneath her "sorry!" she yipped before licking his nose and tearing off over to the oak again. Tripping over her own paws she dove head first into one of the rabbit burrows that were hidden throughout the gnarled roots, her tail shot straight up and she spent a few minutes struggling to get out. Coming out with a pop she fell onto her back and giggled before her mind registered what he had said about only living here for a few days "Where did we live before here then?" she asked as she rolled over onto her belly to stand up on her short puppy legs. She trotted over to him sitting down her tail wagging in the dust

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

6 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Redudts sighed as she let go. He lifted it closer to inspect it. Pixiepup had ran off to the tree again,but not before licking his nose. He didn't mind it,but continued to scrutinize his tail. She hadn't draw any blood,but oh Starclan could she bite! He grumbled and licked his tail. Then he turned to look at Pixiepup. She was stuck in a hole,but popped right back out seconds later. He sighed as he glanced up at the tree. Its leaves rustled,and he was surprised at how that hadn't started changing color and falling to the ground. He blinked a few times till the pup asked another question. She ran over and sat down diligently. Reddust sat down as well. "We used to live a long ways from here. That's where we're all originally from." He yawned and stood up and trot over to the tree trunk. He sighed and leaned down into it. Feeling the bark scratch his back and relieve the tension left in his legs. Reddust then peered at Pixiepup. "Want to hear a story? About the great and awesome Firestar?" He chuckled at the thought and stared at Pixiepup for an answer.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

7 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She followed him nipping at his heels, leaping over to balance on a gnarled root she perked his ears at him as he mentioned a story. She stood up on her hind legs in excitement before falling forward onto her belly "Sure!" she yipped, pushing herself up she tilted her head watching him with interest, she sidled over to him so that she could lean into his fur determindly deciding that this big brown wolf was her daddy. She snuggled her face into his fur before wiping her nose on his fur and giggling, burrowing under his front leg until she could lean against the soft belly fur she yawned and said "im listening!"

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

8 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:35 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust sighed as she continued to wriggle around till she decided to leaning on his big warm belly. "Alright,we'll lets see..." Reddust looked up at the sky and thought for a bit before speaking. Little rays of sunlight shown through the leaves. "First,we start in the Twolegged place,and Twolegeds are a big pale creature who always bring bad luck to us." He glanced down at Pixiepup. "So don't mess with them,or your going to be eaten by them." He exaggerated,but he didn't want anyone else being taken away from the Twoleggeds ever again. He looked up again and continued. "Well,Firestar's name used to be Rusty,from what I've heard. And he was a house pet. A canine who lived with other Twoleggeds." He snorted at the thought of that. "Though he got tired of that life and went to go explore the forest. That's when he saw and met Thunderclan and they decided to accept him into their clan. Not all of them accepted him,but he slowly rose in the ranks. Now this was the part he hated. How Tigerstar,Shadowclan's leader at one point was the bad guy in this story. "Soon,Tigerclaw had risen to being deputy of Thunderclan,by killing all the other wolves who were deputy. Though,that was not enough as he attempted to kill Bluestar who was leader of Thunderclan at that time. Firestar stopped him,and they banished him from Thuderclan borders." Reddust took another deep breath to continue again. "Though,Tigerclaw soon became leader of Shadowclan,and became Tigerstar. Thunderclan found out and protested that he was a murderer,but their last two leaders had died recently. So they accreted him as a clan mate. It didn't seem to matter to them." He said through clenched teeth. "Bluestar was soon killed by a group of rouge dogs which were apparently lead by Tigerstar. He planned it,but did not take part in it,as Bluestar lead them all over a cliff and into a raging river. Bluestar also fell in,and at this point,she was on her last life. She died and Fireheart was deputy,became leader." He glanced down at Pixiepup. Wondering if she was still listening or asleep. Seeing as she wasn't he continued. "Though,Tigerstar soon made an alliance with Bloodclan. A band of cats living in the Twolegged place. They were all lead by Scourge,a black cat. Tigerstar had wanted to make an even greater clan,called Tigerclan. And he thought he could do it with Bloodclan's help. Though,he failed,and the rouge killed him with one blow. Each of his nine lives were ripped out of him." He took a deep breath and sighed. "Scrouage had wanted the territories to himself and challenged all of the clans to leave,or be killed by the next moon. Instead,all the clans fought back. Shadowclan was in a jumble,but joined in with the battle. Firestar lead the attack,and killed Scourge. All the Twolegged dogs left,and everything was brought back into order again." Redudts sighed as he slumped back and lid down the tree to the ground. "That was a long story and took a lot of my breath." He closed his eyes and sighed.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

9 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She listened to the story with awe "wow" she said softly and was quiet for a few moments before she asked "Why do some of the wolves have shiny metallic tasting limbs? Is it because they got sick? Why did we move to live here? Where did we live before we lived here? What did you mean when you said that Tigerstar lost all nine lives? Wolves only have one life don't they? WHy do leaders get star addeto their name when they become leader?" the puppy was filled with an ever full and flowing well of questions that bubbled up to the surface. She was still snuggled up against him, when he had lain down she had been shoved between his front paws her little behind squashed up against his chest.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

10 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:07 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper entered the area as the pup started asking all of her questions. "Why is the sky blue?" He asked her with a smirk. He quickly walked towards the tree and laid down in the shade. He watched the two wolves closely with two purple eyes. He had never seen this pup before but he had spoken to Reddust a couple of times.

11 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust sighed at her next bombardment of questions. He opened his mouth to answer when someone else answered with another question. Reddust turned and sighed at the sight. "Silentwhisper,right?" His ears twitched a little. More wolves to deal with...Yay... He thought half-heartily.  He kept a growl inward as he turned back to look at the marsh. His head laid back in the tree as his eyes narrowed.

(Short)

View user profile

12 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper shrugged. "Maybe," He said. He could tell that this wolf could not be bothered with him which made Silentwhisper feel not upset but amused. That meant he could annoy him. Annoying wolves was what the male did best. He would start by saying a simple word, 'maybe'. The warrior, who was starting to get slightly bored, started to climb the tree. He had first climbed a tree when he was just about younger than 3 moons with Ravensky. That tree was large like this Oak Tree. The male found a flat surface, which was a long and wide branch, and lay down on it, his eyes still locked on Reddust and the pup. A cold chill danced through his fur. The male had noticed that the nights had started to get longer and the days shorter. It wouldn't be long until snow would start to fall and the lakes would be covered in ice. With this climate at this time of year there would be little fish which meant less prey. The male wasn't particularly fond of fish but he knew plenty of other members were; especially the old Riverclan members or members who had Riverclan blood.

13 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:34 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust yawned and glanced down at Pixiepup,forgetting that she had asked a question. He took a deep breath and sighed. "Can you repeat those questions again,Pixie?" He blinked his red eyes tiredly. He held by a yawn,but s red eyes teared up. He stared up at Silentwhisper as he crawled into the trees. His eye twitched. "When do Stormclanners climb like cats,Silentwhisper?" He growled. Sure,they were of the same Shadowclan blood and all. That didn't mean he had to like the guy.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

14 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:35 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepup watched him climb with great interest, before she replied "The skys blue because we live in the eyeball of a giant wolf with blue eyes, his names Macumba" she looked at Reddust before she bounced up and down "lets climb the tree daddy!" she yipped before bouncing around the foot of the tree too short to get up to the first branch that was a few feet off the ground. She tried valiantly and ended up stuck in a rabbit hole again from tripping over her paws, yanking herself out she sat down on a root again staring up at the other wolf who was in the tree. When he reminded her that she had asked questions she rattled them off once more "Why do some of the wolves have shiny metallic tasting limbs? Is it because they got sick? Why did we move to live here? Where did we live before we lived here? What did you mean when you said that Tigerstar lost all nine lives? Wolves only have one life don't they? WHy do leaders get star addeto their name when they become leader

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

15 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Reddust

Warrior
The sun shined brightly,but the winds blew straight through the pelts of animals that skittered around on the marsh. It was a quiet atmosphere,with some forms that laid in the nearby oak tree. It had stood there for years,and grown to a magnificent tree. Reddust was a wolf who gathered there,and was joined by Pixiepup and Silentwhisper. You could catch the hint of annoyance on the air,and the amused expression that radiated from the black wolf with white speckles on his face. Reddust sighed as he looked down at the pup. She laid down in his belly comfortably and looked up at him expectantly. "Macumba,huh..." He considered the thought,but had no words to say towards it. Pixiepup had begun scrambling around for a hold in the bark for a hold. Reddust shook his head and stepped forward to help,but she landed in a rabbit hole again before he could do anything. Reddust wasn't laughing,it was a bit of a disappointment to see such a feisty fae get stuck in a hole. The brown warrior heard her questions being repeated. He grunted and replied quickly in a casual tone. Ignoring the presence of Silentwhisper. "Well,Twoleggeds had captured them,and they did something to them that changed them like that..." The thought made Reddust flinch. Aurafrost had been one of the few that died,but he didn't know what he felt towards the fae till afterwards. He didn't cry like the rest. It was more like a silent depression. He knew there was nothing he could do to get her back,no amount of feeling or hurt could change that. And...He hated that fact. Life was so...Taken for granted. When death came into their mists,it changed his mind and several others as well. Another one of Pixie's questions came through to his head. He nodded and continued. "We moved here because the danger of the Twoleggeds coming back again was too great. So we left,and came here instead,and when someone is made a leader,they receive 9 lives from Starclan. In which their last name,is changed to star." He cleared his throat and swallowed. Sniffling a little at the slight breeze that froze the dew that strayed onto the grass.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

16 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie nodded her ears perked forward "My mother told me the story of Macumba before she died" she drooped slightly, she couldn't remember it very well and well. being happy and full of energy was the only way she knew if she had chosen any other path she would have died long ago. She had determination and the spirit to survive however, she looked up at the big tree with blue eyes. She didn't speak much of her mother or what happened to her before they moved, she had blocked out the great journey and plenty of other things, only retaning her name, her fathers name, her mothers name and the story of the great wolf macumba.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

17 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust heard Pixie's meager voice. A memory rushed back to his head. Oh yeah,they found her in the facility too...But,how come she doesn't have any metal on her? He blinked confusingly at the pup. Her mother had told her that story. Maybe another group of wolves were caught and tested on. So her mom might be dead too...Being stuck in there... Reddust bent down and licked the pups head. "Your fine,Pixiepup. Your safe here with us." He padded her on the head with his big brown paw and smirked.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

18 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:38 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She yelped at the feeling of the warm tongue brushing over her head, giggling as her head was booped she said proudly "yeah, cause i have my daddy to protect me right?" her mother had curled around her slowly dying and told her The clans will come, Reddust will look after you she leapt up and licked his nose her little tail wagging she bounced up and down before trying to howl instead only a little squeaky noise leaving her.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

19 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior

Where there is a Light,it will vanish away.
Ravenclaw
When Darkness will take it away

Ravenclaw stopped as the scent of Reddust,Silentwhisper,and another milky smelling wolf wafted across him. He was quite away a aways. He didn't think they heard him. His face still seemed dark as he turned to leave as silently as he could. His tail laid lifeless on his flank and his feet shuffled on the ground. He didn't have the energy to lift them up. His ears seemed to bend to whatever position he stood. Nothing felt good. It all felt wrong.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

20 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust nodded at her words and sighed as he bent down. She leapt up to lick his nose. His eye twitched at the thought of Silent watching all of this.  Why did that black wolf have to come by? He's such an- Reddust lifted a head to see a retreating black figure. The wind combed through his fur as he stared in confusion. The wind was blowing the other way,so he couldn't identify the wolf by scent. He narrowed his eyes and his tail lashed out. Who's that...? Reddust stole a glance at Silentwhisper. Wondering what his expression would be. His expression was unreadable,he didn't seem to notice the mystery wolf yet. He blinked in surprise and chuckled quietly. He must be an old geezer if he didn't hear that. Lunalight is my mother,but she isn't that old!

View user profile

21 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie grinned having forgotten all about Silentwhisper her attention focused on the big brown wolf, her gray blue eyes that weren't brown yet focused on him. She had a lean narrow frame that was elegant, she bounced up and down asking "daddy did you know a wolf called Aurafrost? could you tell me a story about her?"

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

22 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust glanced back down at Pixiepup. He blinked a few times. He coughed at the word,and cleared his throat. "Wait,go back. What did you say?" He bent down to look at the pup. His eyes narrowed. Did she say Aurafrost? No way she would know...Unless Silktuft was complaining about her attack on that one Sunclan wolf. Red's eye twitched as he gritted her teeth. And after she died!! What kind of a... He didn't finish his thoughts as he sat down and stared blankly at the pup. Waiting for her answer.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

23 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:17 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
she tilted her head at his reaction "Aurafrost" she repeated uncertainly was her daddy going to get mad at her? she crouched down not wanting to be in trouble with the big brown wolf, she licked her chops and said "I um saw her when i was in the two leg cage, shes the one who told me to go to stormclan territory" she backed up a little tripping over a root she fell onto her back white underbelly showing.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

24 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Oh wait,she might have heard of Aurafrost in the Faciciltiy. She must have done something really big to spark interest in this hyper active pup... He cleared his throat and leaned back on the tree. His thoughts so far away from the black wolf from before. "Well,for one thing. She was impulsive. Very impulsive." He took a deep breath and sighed. His heart stung more than it had when he was an apprentice. When he watched her his heart did ache,but it was love. It made him all the more embarrassed about it. Making him want to blush. He sighed again as the breeze blew onto his cheeks. "She may have seemed evil and unforgiving at others,but if she opened up,she was actually really,really nice." Reddust drew Pixiepup close and sighed for the third time. "But,she was easily provoked,so she would attack wolves for small reasons." He chuckled at the irony. "She was foolish,but it was funny." Red patted Pixiepup on the head and leaned his head back into the tree. He closed have eyes and felt the breeze blow across his face. It smell like Aura,but he thought maybe he was overthinking. He took a deep breath relishing in the sweet scent till it finally drifted away in a cold unforgiving breeze.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

25 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She snuggled into his warm bellyfur "she was really nice to me, i was with her when she died" she pressed her face into his brown fur beginning to shake "i wish i knew her better daddy, I wish i knew my Mother" she sniffled "her last thoughts were of you Daddy, Mommy loved you very much and she loved me too" she hid in his thick fur beginning to cry thick oily tears sliding down her red muzzle.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile