An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm Sorry D; on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
TFC,
Recently I haven't been as active as I would like to be. This is due to a ton load of homework and at the weekends it seems that I am always occupied doing something else, i.e going out places with my family or friends. Basically I am quite busy. I really don't know if I will become active any time sooner so I guess this is my goodbye. This is my second time leaving TFC. I am not sure if I will rejoin in the future like last time. But I am wondering if it will be possible for my Applepaw account to stay activated. Even though I am leaving I am hoping I can come on whenever I have the chance. I have made a lot of friends on TFC and I still want to talk to you all c: Obviously my moderator powers would be taken off of me if my account was to still be activated. I'm definitely going to miss everyone!

Silent

───▄▄▄
─▄▀░▄░▀▄
─█░█▄▀░█
─█░▀▄▄▀█▄█▄▀
▄▄█▄▄▄▄███▀
A snail for chu all :3

Last edited by Applepaw on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: I'm Sorry D; on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:10 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Aw Silent! I'm going to miss you! Come back asap, ok?

3 Re: I'm Sorry D; on Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:04 pm

Barkstripe

Warrior
I'll miss you Silent!
Visit us while you can,kay?

Barkstripe's Biography

"......Look."

"You'll never get anything done believing you can't."

"A way to make people feel nice is to tell them how big they are. No, not like that."

Scapula.
View user profile

4 Re: I'm Sorry D; on Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Aww, I'll miss you, Silent; thanks for being a moderator on the site, and it was fun roleplaying with you! It would be okay for you to keep your account here if you'd like, as well.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum