An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I'm so sorry! on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Hey guys, I know I've been away now for a few weeks! I'm terribly sorry about that, but I've been extremely busy and unable to get online. It's a long, long story, but to sum it up, some of my relatives are staying at my house now for a while thanks to some recent events. Yeah, don't ask lol. Also, I was planning to get back online, but come to find out, my computer's being a tard again and not connecting me to the internet.
I'll get back with y'all soon I'm sure, but you're going to have to excuse me for a time. Thanks for understanding!

~Lark~

View user profile

2 Re: I'm so sorry! on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:49 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Awe, I'll miss you lark! Hope everything works out and you can come back soon!

3 Re: I'm so sorry! on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
Miss you Larky. Get back soon. Relatives can be a hassle.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

4 Re: I'm so sorry! on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:37 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Grr!!!!!! I've haven't been on the site for weeks, and it's been killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, now I've officially(sorta) returned.
Well, we still have family staying at our house. Rolling Eyes But good news is that we finally got a new laptop, that's completely awesome! So I'm coming back to haunt you guys, hehe! Twisted Evil 
By the way, since it's been some weeks, could someone please update me on what's been happening with the clans and all? Thanks for the help and patience!

View user profile

5 Re: I'm so sorry! on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:38 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
So Windclan and Sunclan have started a war with each other, and Windclan found Shiverpaw on their territory and a few are in Stormclan camp. Kitpup has gone everywhere, is iffy about her friendship with Shiver, Graywolf committed suicide, Kitpup is emotionally fragile, and has made Luna a friend, The gathering ended, and really the only big thing is Sunclan and Windclan fighting. Sorry, I may have left a few things out, but that's about all I know. Oh, and the site has suddenly turned very inactive. There are not many people posting. I may have left a few things out because I am among the people who have had issues with staying online. But that's all I know so... Yeah.

6 Re: I'm so sorry! on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Sagepaw

Warrior Apprentice
K! Thanks Kitpup! Smile 

View user profile

7 Re: I'm so sorry! on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:46 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Vi
It's actually sunclan in stormclan and also it seems despite being inactive we have gained a few new members which it good

8 Re: I'm so sorry! on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:16 am

Sunblaze

Deputy
Welcome back Larky! We missed you!

Deputy of Windclan

Sunblaze's Biography

"Hmm? What do you mean climb a tree?!"

"You look much better when you smile."

"Everything will be fine. We'll get out alive, and we can grab as much prey as you want when we're done."

Stay classy, be happy!
View user profile

9 Re: I'm so sorry! on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:04 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Aw, thanks Hawky and Gentle! XD

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum