An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Two Blood Clans on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:11 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
This is a new site based off of the Werewolves and Vampires rp here on the site. Kitpup, Lunalight, and I have decided that since it was so popular here on this site, why not make a whole site based only on that. So if you love the Werewolves and Vampires here, come to the site and register with us, and have fun! (current members may have their same character and rank if they want it).

Here is the link: http://thetwobloodclans.forumotion.com/

2 Re: Two Blood Clans on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Yes, hello there everyone. Eliza here. Im the owner of the rp and site, so I would real love if you would join. You don't have to be in the rp on this site to join the new one. Anyone can join, and we would all appreciate the members. If anything, I would love if you would check it out at least. There may be a few things to fix up, but we are taking care of it. We have a few high ranks and mod spots left, so in a little bit there will be tryouts for the positions. We need more members, and trust me, it will be a lot of fun! Thank you for reading!
~Kit/Eliza

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum