An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

1 Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

This giant, old oak grows next to the lake. Several rabbit burrows exist in the twisted roots, and it makes a good pit stop of your traveling around the lake. it is also called the Sky Oak. Only the most daring of wolves have attempted to climb all the way to the top.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:44 am

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Bluemoon was the last one to arrive. She was extremely late but she had her reasons. It will be a lie if we say that the blue fae wasn't thinking of running away, leaving her brothers and mother wondering where she is, but that would be the worst thing she could ever do. That is why when she had the chance to escape, she decided to stay, at least for a day more. She wanted to hang out like a pup for a few hours. And that time she wanted to spend with her brothers.
The she-wolf galloped but before reaching them she stopped and quickly squatted before Red and Bark saw her. Like a natural hunter she slowly and quietly moved near them and when the time came she jumped out of the bushes, where she was hidding and blow them down. She was smiling happily and she rolled together with them in the wet grass.
"I may be afur ball, but at least I'm a good hunter." she joked as she watched them excitedly. Despite having steel backbone and leg, Bluemoon was still in the game.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

102 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri May 02, 2014 1:43 pm

Hawk

Elder
(Reddust)

Reddust turned to another voice. With a small smile, and greeted Barkclaw with a flick of his tail. Bluemoon still hadn't shown up, and Reddust stood up to go and find her, when something hurled itself from the bushes and tumbled onto him and Barkclaw. With a yelp, he assumed an attack position, but the playful voice of his sister tore him from his hostile thoughts. The brown brute perked his ears up with an exasperated sigh, but his expression was far from it. He was grinning slightly.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

103 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun May 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw glanced over to Reddust, nodding to his brother in return. "Hi-" The warrior's voice broke off in a yelp as he felt something land on him, sending both him and his brother tumbling through the grass. Before he could wonder what had happened, he heard Bluemoon's voice, and flattened his bristling fur. "Perhaps so, but I'm a good fighter." Barkclaw said, lifting a paw and playfully batting at his sister's ears. He smiled slightly, his gray eyes glancing towards Bluemoon. He hadn't seen her happy since they had left the old forest- perhaps this meant that Bluemoon was recovering from the Twoleg incident.

View user profile

104 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:18 am

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivory blinked dark bark brown eyes, making herway slowly toward the oak the wind carried thescent of others toward her causing her to pause her fluffy ears tilting back. Having become more loner like during the harder months she'd retreated to the fringes of the clan, black nose moist it savored the air delicately deciphering scents and sending them to her brain to be put to use. A pair of buck rabbits were grazing near their burrow, their herbivore scent mixing in with what they were eating, the distant warning scent of a fox met her keen nose making her put that away for later. The wolves by the oak caused her to hesitate andtake a step back her long slender muzzle sheathing her fangs.

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

105 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:28 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
(Reddust)

Hearing soft footsteps, the brown warrior turned to see a white pelt. The scent confirmed his suspicions of it being Ivory. Bluemoon was still on top of him so he could do nothing. With a small chuckled, he gently pulled himself out of the tangle of limbs. The brown wolf did not call her over, in fear of destroying the mood between the three siblings.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

106 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:19 am

Olivia

House-Dog
The female twitched her ears back and stepped back with a dip of her head, turning she gave them a wide berth a cold look in her golden brown eyes. Her fluffy fur hid the ribs and gauntness of her figure, turning the white female padded away, leaving the siblings alone she fell into her light loping walk that gave the appearance of almost floating over the earth. Each step reminded her of her sister Opalwing, and the pain of loosing her, life was nothing more than her struggling to swim in a cold ocean. The wolves of the clan passing by in the mist and none stopping to help, now she was beginning to drown, far enough away from the tree she sat down and lifted he rhead to watch the sun begin to set her eyes searching for the moon that gave her little comfort but aws more than anything else. The wind set up a chilling breeze that went right through her thin unkempt fur to hit her thin frame, setting her back to it she continued to search for the moon hoping, praying even that some comfort would come to her from the sight.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

107 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:10 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Seeing Reddust glance away, Barkclaw's gray eyes followed his brother's gaze and noticed another wolf. His fur bristled slightly before he recognized the other wolf as Ivoryfrost. Flattening his fur, he glanced back towards his siblings with a smile, glancing back in time to see Ivoryfrost's cold gaze. Barkclaw blinked, uncertain what was wrong with the other warrior before he looked back to Reddust and Bluemoon. He waited quietly for someone else to speak, sitting up and shaking out his brown patched pelt.

View user profile

108 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivory flicked her ears back and raised herself into a standing motion once more, not casting a glance over her shoulders she began to move, with each step a thousand taunts and reproaches screamed through her head her sister berating her hating her for not saving her. Flattening her ears in a vain attempt to stop the peircing voice inside her head the white fae leapt into a jog, the jog moved to a full out sprint in an attempt to get the voice to stop. Her blood roaring in her ears and her own loud breathing couldn't stop the voice as she tore toward the river.
=perches flow

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

109 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:21 pm

Reddust

Warrior
The white female had already disappeared from sight, earning a relieved sigh from the red eyed warrior. He was surprised at himself for holding his breath, but it was low enough for neither of his siblings to hear. His large ears twitched as a long silence stretched between the three of them. 'I'm not very good at starting conversations...Well, Bluemoon is the one who wished to speak with us. I see no problem with her starting the conversation.' He thought shifting his gaze to his duel eyed sister. With a few inward urges, Reddust managed to break the throat squeezing silence. "Blue." He whispered loud enough for both of his siblings to hear. The sides of his lips twisted upward slightly. "What is it that troubles you enough to speak to your brothers?"

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

110 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:26 pm

Bluemoon

Young Warrior
Blue looked at her brothers then down ather paws. It was the first time she wanted spend some time with them. It wa the first time she ever talked to them. It was the first time she smiled after the 'incident'. And her heart just didn't let her tell them she was planning on leaving the clan. The blue wolf swallowed quietly before rising her head up. Her shinny red eyes pierced them as a gentle smile appeared on her face. She was so happy to be among them, because maybe it was the last time.
"Nothing really, Reddust. I just.... I wanted to spend time with you guys. You both know that I'm quite introvert wolf from the day I was born. And after the... you know... I changed even more." she said then looked at her metal paw. "I realised that time passes and soon or later things will change. And I don't want one day when I look back to feel sorry for not spending time with you when I had the chance." Once again she looked at them and with a simple move she snuggled them both.

From a gentle blue moon
to a Wolf from steel

View user profile

111 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:32 pm

Reddust

Warrior
The timber wolf tipped his head as she explained. 'Was that guilt in her voice?' whispered something in his head. He opened his mouth to object, to get something out of her vague explanation, but she moved to nuzzle them. A show of affection he'd really only received from his mother, who was already somewhat reserved. With an exasperated hrumph, he returned the gesture.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

112 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:01 am

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw glanced sideways as he noticed Ivoryfrost leave, although upon hearing his brother's voice his gray eyes turned back to both of his siblings. He listened to Reddust's words. His brother was right; Bluemoon hadn't spent much time with them in a while. His gaze shifted to their sister as he wondered what her reply would be. He was about to respond to Bluemoon when she snuggled them both. Barkclaw wasn't that used to affection, being a somewhat detached wolf, although after a few moments he nuzzled his sister's ear in return. "Don't worry. We'll always be there for you." He murmured in a quiet tone.

View user profile

113 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:10 am

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust watched the sun ruefully. Narrowed eyes filled with a haze of exhaustion. He pulled away from the emotional embrace and sent a momentary glance to where the white wolf had disappeared before turning towards the camp. "We should get back." He rumbled, his breath shrouding his sight before disappearing again.

"Something may be amiss." He said, turning back to his siblings. "Come now, mother may be worried." He said with a slight smile, appearing to ease the other of their insecurities. "Let's go." He said before diving to disappear into the brush and deeper into the swamp.

~Stormclan Camp

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

114 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:34 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw glanced up as he heard his brother's voice. How long had they been gone for? "You're right," he murmured in response to Reddust's words. It was time to get back. He nodded as his brother mentioned for them to go before he had trotted off, and Barkclaw turned his gaze back to his sister. "See you back at camp." He stood up to his paws, and began to walk back towards the camp clearing before glancing back over his shoulder at Bluemoon. He hoped that everything with her was alright. His gray gaze turned back in front of him, and he trotted off at a slightly slower pace than Reddust's towards the camp.

~StormClan camp~

View user profile

115 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:04 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade quietly walked up his humming having stopped, the rabbits were harder to see in winter as their coats had changed to hide them in the snow. The large dog crouched down in the shade and waited patiently, head cocked listening to the sounds of the rabbits making noises below ground. He'd found a spot to wait down wind, his eyes closed and he let his ears and nose do the detecting, after he waited for a while finally a large buck rabbit that looked like a decent catch made its way out of the den. His back legs tensed and he prepared himself to lurch forward, there was no point chasing rabbits when there was only one of you, you needed at least three canines to take the wily creatures down. But when leaving their dens they were vulnerable, a few more movements and it would be his, he suddenly jumped forward his teeth clamping around the white pelt and crushing down. A few quick hard head shakes and the life was gone from the creature, the dog quietly thanked the ancestors for this catch before packing it down in snow and seeing whatelse he could hunt.

He spent a while there, eventually catching a few more rabbits, by waiting up in the lower branches of the great oak and jumping down from there, they also joined the first buck, he was careful not to over hunt the rabbit warrens, and slipped into the long grasses that surrounded the oak wondering if there were any game birds that could be found on their easy pickings ground nests. to his disappointment there was barely anything, a couple of quail which were really only a mouthful each so he didn't bother with them. He was about to fall back with the catch he'd already caught when a noisy birds footsteps caught his attention, he wasn't the biggest fan of hunting birds or eating birds, all their feathers got in the way. But he was willing to try, the clan needed more prey on the fresh kill pile, he was surprised to see a pheasant, from what he knew, the big dog was successful in stalking and killing the overly feathered bird. Returning to the place where he had hidden three other rabbits in the snow he began heading back to camp with his prizes.
-camp

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

116 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
He trotted up happily coming to a halt he threw a glance over his shoulder wondering if Dolphinsplash, flamepaw and Kitpaw would turn up. He stretched forward luxuriously listening to the clicking noise in his spine the handsome man sat down and began grooming himself waiting patiently. The amber eyed brute began thinking to himself, wondering if the strange loner that he'd smelt and Dolphinsplash had mentioned would return.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

117 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:46 am

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash made it ancient oak and when she saw Adderstrike he didn't look up. He seemed to be in deep thought. She went and nosed his shoulder, to get his attention. "Hey there Adder, you looked like you were in deep thought. But anyways I am having Flamepaw and Kitpaw practice there tracking abilities so it may take them sometime before they get here." She said informing him. " so I guess that leaves just me and you, hey I want to thank you again for cheering me up. I really needed that. You know you would make a great mate to somebody one day. Able to make them smile even when they feel like there is nothing left to smile for. Your also a great listener. And a kind wolf. I might just have to have you for myself." Dolphinsplash said laughing.

View user profile

118 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:10 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The familiar voice caused the young warrior to perk up and cast away his thoughts about the stranger "Dolphinsplash" he greeted with one of his over confident self. He nodded liking the idea of makign the apprentices track them, it would be good for them he mused, her words about it being just her and him caused the smile to turn into a slightly playful one. "Just us huh?" her words of attitude caused him to shrug merely passing it off. it was what anyone would have done in his opinion. Her words about mates caused him to look slightly awkward, he hadn't ever really thought about that, although her words about having to snap him up caused him to tilt his head to one side "I wasn't aware I was a prize to be claimed, of course that is not really a surprise I suppose if i think about it" the self confidence or arrogance one could call it was just something that he put on. Trying to hide what he had become after his siblings desertion  of the clan and him, the young brute had become overly self confident copying his older brother.  

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

119 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Russetpaw, a russet-brown female apprentice had been hunting by her lonesome nearby. The young she-wolf had heard about Kitpaw and Flamepaw going somewhere out of camp with some warriors and decided to hunt before she tagged along with them. With her thick fur coat speckled with snow after chasing after her latest fresh-kill, she thought maybe if she tagged along with the warriors sooner than she planned before then they'd teach her a hunting technique. Might as well make the most outta this trip outside of camp, she thought in her mind. When her amber gaze found the two warriors, she held a snow hare and a plump mouse in her jaws. She almost happily trotted over to them. When she was about 3 fox-lengths away, she stopped, set the fresh-kill down in front of her and then sat on her rump. "Mind if I accompany you two?! I kind of earned it right now because of these." she said, prodding the fresh-kill with her fore-paw as if to show off her proud work.

View user profile

120 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:59 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adders attention that had been focused on Dolphinsplash was distracted as an apprentice showed up holding some fresh kill, his ears perked forward and he smiled charmingly at the apprentice his pale amber eyes looking impressed   "Wow you caught those yourself? and in leaf bare?Your mentor must be very proud to have such a capable apprentice" he meant every word he said with a handsome smile on his face.   "We were just about to do some hunting ourselves but Kitpaw and Flamepaw are dragging the chain a little, so I guess it wouldn't hurt if we started without them" He looked over at his friend   "if its alright with you of course Dolphinsplash." The handsome Iberian wolf scented the air wondering if there was anything that could be caught, he didn't really wish to go hunting in the marsh which was why he'd come here. He was sick of slimy frogs, there had been a few on the fresh kill pile this past leaf bare.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

121 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Russetpaw wagged her tail excitedly as she heard the warrior compliment her on her skills, saying she was a capable apprentice. "Please Dolphinsplash?! I promise I won't cause any trouble!" she begged the warrior, her amber eyes twinkled with excitement. "Yeah, I'm capable, but it's too bad my mentor is never around when I look for him or when I want to go to the Training Hollow." she added in, laying her ears down.

View user profile

122 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash was about to respond to Adderstrike when Russetpaw came up with an impressive catch during leaf bare. She walked over to the apprentice and placed her paw on the Russetpaw's head. "Of course you can Russetpaw with a catch like that you will be the best hunter in Stormclan if you keep that up. And if you want we could help you out with anything that you need help with. Im a pretty good hunter myself. Do you know how to catch fish?" She asked the apprentice.

View user profile

123 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Russetpaw's tail wagged even faster as the warrior allowed her to come with them. "Thank you! I promise this won't be a mistake! I'll be even better of a warrior than Shiverpool turned out to be." she said, amber eyes twinkling with excitement. At the warrior's question, she laid her ears back and her tail drooped and stopped wagging. "Sadly, my mentor hasn't taught me how to catch fish. Not to mention swim in currents." she told them, her tone sad.

View user profile

124 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash sighed then hit Russetpaw on the head lightly. "Russetpaw never compare yourself to others. And we all know she has had and caused a lot of problems but she is learning from her mistakes so we shouldnt continue to berate her.And besides Im sure you wouldnt want somebody to say that about you. " she scolded sternly. Then smiling" come I will teach you how to move like a fish in the river and to hunt like a bird swooping to nab a fish." She said laughing, She then made her way to the water's edge and leaped in splashing Adderstrike and Russetpaw. "Pay attention to the way I move in the water. As I kick out my back legs im also moving my front paws. You have to do this continuously to move around in the water. Also while I do that I make sure my head stays above water. But if I want I can swim underwater to by doing the same thing but holding my breath." Dolphinsplash explained and then she demonstrated by holding her breath and going underwater. She then resurfaced. "When there are heavy currents you have to work harder, and it also helps if you weigh more. Thats why some of the wolves who were originally from Riverclan weigh more than the wolves who were from Shadow clan." She explained hoping that Russetpaw understood.

View user profile

125 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:00 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adders jaw had dropped seeing Dolphinsplash splash into the water to show Russetpaw how to swim "Are you nuts!? That waters Freezing!" he coudn't help the shiver that ran over him as the splash from his friends leap into the water soaked him. Violently shaking the wet water from his thick pelt he sighed, he'd never been one for swimming preferring to stay warm and dry. He was at home in the marshes and was surprisingly talented at hunting prey there, the handsome young warrior flicked his ears watching Dolphinsplash "Jeez, you're definately in the right clan Dolphinsplash!" he commented jovially  "You swim like a fish!" despite the look of concern on his face worried that the she-wolf would catch a cold he seemed to be enjoying himself. Russetpaws words caused him to look over at her  "Don't ever compare yourself to someone else, only aim to be the best you can be Russetpaw, do that and you'll make a fine warrior I can promise you that" he smiled warmly at the apprentice his pale amber eyes glittering with thought and great kindness. Despite the fact that he himself always compared himself to his older siblings, and felt that he wasn't worth much he always tried to keep that internal stress hidden. .

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum