An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

1 Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

This giant, old oak grows next to the lake. Several rabbit burrows exist in the twisted roots, and it makes a good pit stop of your traveling around the lake. it is also called the Sky Oak. Only the most daring of wolves have attempted to climb all the way to the top.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

126 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:15 pm

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Russetpaw growled low at the mention of not comparing herself to the white dog. "But she's a house dog and she had Graystar as a mentor! She doesn't deserve to be a warrior!" she snarled angrily. I hate her! She's caused more trouble than a pup usually would! she thought to herself.

View user profile

127 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The handsome mans attentive and kind look changed at the apprentices words, his pale amber gaze becoming a little hard "Now Russetpaw. There is no need to behave that way toward a fellow clan member!" his before light baritone tones had become a little angry "She has had to work very hard to prove to the clan that she was one of us, Graystar would not have let her become a warrior if she didn't think she was ready. Your words are cruel and unneeded. Do you have the same thoughts about Stormblade? Or are you just jealous for the fact that she had Graystar as her mentor?" He was not pleased with the way she was talking about the dog who had in his mind well earnt her place within the clan. As one who had little true self confidence and always compared himself to his older brother he was fiercely protective of those who were the underdog so to speak. He considered finding Russetpaws mentor and speaking to him, this kind of behaviour was cruel and there was no need for it. His tail flicked and he looked back out at Dolphinsplash silently asking her for back up.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

128 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:30 am

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Russetpaw lowered her ears some at his response, tucking her tail between her legs fearfully. Graystar should've chosen somebody else to be her mentor! Then I'd have Graystar as my mentor, how could a house-dog ever hope to be a true clanmate when she's broken the warrior codes more than once?! she thought angrily in her head. The young apprentice snorted angrily and her eyes were narrowed. "It's not that I hate house-dogs in general, it's just I heard she's broken the warrior codes more than once! Stormblade's fine, I guess, but Shiverpool's nothing but an ignorant trouble maker!" she snarled angrily in response, her fangs bared.

View user profile

129 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:34 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash laughed at Adderstrike's comment about being in the right clan and swimming like a fish. It felt good to be considered as a full member of stormclan even if she was half thunderclan. She got out of the water and shook her fur out. She then sat and listened to Russetpaw's and Adderstrike's conversation. She frowned at Russetpaw's words. How could he say something like that about another clanmember. Dolphinsplash had heard enough. "If you speak this way all the time about others in such a disrespectful tone I can see why your mentor doesnt want to train you. And I too refuse to train somebody who doesnt have common respect for his fellow clan mates. Come find me when you earn some respect." Dolphinsplash told Russetpaw. "Im heading back to camp Adderstrike, Its been so time now and I dont think Flamepaw and Kitpaw are coming. You can join me if you want or stay here and try and talk some sense into this young ignorant apprentice." You could tell how upset she was by her choice of words. She almost never said such things to others but the apprentice had made her very angry. She gave Russetpaw one last disappointing look before making her way back to camp.

Stormclan camp

View user profile

130 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:41 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The handsome Iberian wolf listened as Dolphinsplash schooled the young apprentice about respect, it didn't matter if she'd broken the warrior code or not. She hadnt been born in the clan and hadn't grown up with the rules, he'd talked to her a couple of times and he liked her well enough. He didn't think that Flamepaw and Kitpaw were going to turn up either, they had been hanging around for quite a while. Watching as she left to return to camp he sent Russetpaw a firm look "She has worked very hard to become a warrior, and it wont do to have you bully her like that" shaking his head the brute turned and headed back toward the camp. Now he was thinking of it some of the apprentices were ready to become warriors, if Sunclan had left the camp maybe he'd missed the ceremony? With that thought Adder picked up his paws neatly into a swift lope heading for the camp
~Stormclan Camp~

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

131 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:15 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw was panting heavily as she raced through the territory of her clan. Her white paws sent snow flying and left marks for her to be tracked. Needing to stop she slowed down as she neared a giant oak tree and once she was near it trunk were next to no snow lay she dropped to the ground. The white apprentice lay on her side gasping for breath that was quickly returning but her panic and fear was still swirling in her heart and mind. 'Jes not gonna want to be around me anymore. Oh Starclan what have I done?' Moons thoughts barly strayed from that path and soon she was sobbing hard.

View user profile

132 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:37 am

He padded up his face covered in snow from tripping over his paws that had seemed to be too big for his legs for some reason. His ears perked hearing the sound of someone crying, the quiet boy who'd taken quite a long time getting here thanks to his stupid paws not wanting to work for some reason. He blinked and then swallowed hard, his stomach turning and twisting within him anxiously, clambering over the roots and making a slight 'oof' sound as he tripped over a root. Awkwardly sitting back up he managd to recover himself a little, it took him several tries to speak and managed to clear his throat enough to speak "Um. Ah. Moony" he said softly before trying again "I love you too" he said much louder than he'd meant. His words seeming so loud, he somehow managed to meet her green gaze, his own gold eyes shy and a little awkward but glistening with the emotion that he was telling the truth about. He loved her, always had, she belonged with him and him with her.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

133 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:51 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaws white ears caught the sound of paw steps coming closer but she didn't do anything until she heard a thud and an oof sound as whoever it was tripped and fell. She lifted her head and tears started to fall harder when she saw it was Forsakenpaw. The white apprentice was so sure that the black and blue apprentice was here to tell her he didn't feel the same way and to reject her fully, even as his friend. She closed her jade green orbs and waited for the punishing verbal blow. Moons eyes opened with shock when Forsaken loudly told her that he loved her too. She blinked and tilted her head as the tears kept flowing. "You...You love me?" she repeated slowly.

View user profile

134 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 am

He felt a little surprised at her reaction, "Yes" he said simply not feeling that there was anything else he could say. He couldn't hope to explain how he felt about her, she wasn't just the moon of his life, but also the sun and the stars. He stepped over the roots so he could get closer to her, why was she crying? he watched her beautiful green eyes carefully surprised at how long he was keeping the eye contact. He touched his nose to her before using his tongue to carefully lick away his tears "I do, always have" he murmured to him still sounding like he was yelling it. He swallowed and added "You're not just the moon of my life" he managed to say  "You're my sun and stars" his words left his lips without him realizing what he was saying. Lost in her lovely beautiful jade green eyes.

"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

135 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:17 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw kept quiet as Forsakenpaw said yes. She slowly sat up as he padded closer to her stepping over the roots that separated them. She held still as the dark apprentice touched noses with her and then licked away her tears. The whole time they kept eye contact until his gentle tongue touched her white fur and Moon shut her green orbs and let out a shaky breath. "I...I love you so much For." she told him opening her eyes to see his golden orbs locking with hers. She felt warm inside when the brute told her that she was the sun moon and stars of his life and she was lost for words. She didn't know how to tell him what he ment to her. "Your my everything Forsakenpaw. Your my best friend, my hero, my world." she whispered. She stood uo and moved closer to her love sliding her head under his muzzle and hide in his chest fur.

View user profile

136 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:36 am

The males stomach continued to twist and turn, when she said she loved him again his gold eyes lit up with affection and adoration in equal portions. His stomach was filled with unrestrained butterflies that moved throughout his being pushing forward feelings of warmth and happiness and a queer giddy feeling. His tail began wagging large windmill wags, almost unbalancing him her words caused him to feel warm everywhere for once, true happiness something he experienced for the first time his flaws and lack of social skills forgotten. He was living fully in the moment, and he nuzzled her as she tucked her head underneath his chin to nestle her features into his fuzzy wuzzy chest.

137 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:43 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw felt Forsakenpaws body almost becoming unbalanced from the wild wagging of his tail and her own moved from side to side gently. She loved the feeling of him nuzzling her fur and a happy but soft yip left her muzzle. Feeling the odd urge to cover him with her scent she pulled away from his chest only to start rubbing her body along his. She wanted all the females in all the clans to know that the black and blue brute was hers and she was his. The whote fae didn't want to take any chances in possible losing him because another managed to capture his attention. While she knew he loved her, it wasn't enough to squash Moons possessive and worried side that no many would ever see.

View user profile

138 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:50 am

The soft yip caused a soft noise to leave him, warm peals of laughter, he watched her somewhat confusedly as the light of his life began rubbing herself all over him. His own scent becoming transferred over onto her as she did so. He leaned into her when she rubbed against him, quite happy to let her do as she wished with him, once she was done he slid forward into a play-bow such a movement he'd never really made before. Only Moonpaw could tease out the playful side that languished within the brute, and then only when it was just them without any onlookers. His golden eyes sparkled a little, with life, with love for her and almost amusement at the possessive side of her. He found he didn't care that she was possessive, at least it meant she wasn't going to leave him.

139 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:00 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Once Moonpaw was happy with the amount of her scent on Forsakenpaws pelt she stopped rubbing against him. She watched as he moved away feeling slightly hurt but it quickly left her as joy raced in at the sight of his play bow. Dropping down into the same position, the white apprentice giggled as he jade green eyes shone with happiness and love. She started to sway as she thought about the best way to 'attack'. Deciding on a path she leapt heading straight for the amused brute with a playful yap.

View user profile

140 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:07 am

He couldn't help the laughter that left him, he didn't get out of the way in time and was tackled to the ground. Looking up at her he giggled not bothering trying to get up - he wasn't good at fighting even in play so he was happy to lie there pinned. His tail wagging, dusting the ground beneath him "Are you sure you're not my hero? You're the on who rescued me after all" he reached up to touch his nose to her before nuzzling her cheek affectionately.

141 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:15 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw landed on Forsakenpaw and lost her footing so her whole body was pressed against his. She giggled along with him and shook her head at his question. "Im no hero For. Im just a fae after the one she loves. Your the hero." she replied to the trapped brute. Leaning down she pressed her nose into the fur on his cheek and gently nipped his jaw. Her snowy tail brushed back and forth over his body as she lay on top of him happily taking in his scent.

View user profile

142 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:29 am

Embarrasment flickered over his features when he felt the warm snowy hued faes body fall heavily onto him. With the air squashed out of his lungs he struggled to breathe for a moment before he was able to draw air into himself once again. He still thought she was the hero, she was way braver than he was after all, he yelped a little when his jaw was nipped the noise an instinctual reaction and he wasn't sure what it signified. He moved his face to bury it in her thick neck fur his eyes closing as he did so, mmm she smelled so nice, she smelt of home, she was home.

143 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:54 pm

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw lapped at the spot she had nipped gently when Forsakenpaw yipped. The white apprentice dropped her head to his fur covered neck burying her muzzle as she breathed in his scent. To her he smelt like home because beside the black and blue brute was home for Moon. Happy hums rippled softly from her chest as she slid off her love and lay beside him with her muzzle still in his fur.

View user profile

144 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:21 pm

A happy growling noise left him, such a noise surprising him a little, looking up at her when she buried her muzzle into his fur he smiled a little "Come on Moony, lets go hunting" he suggested wanting an excuse to spend some more time with the she wolf that he had come to love and cherish. He didn't bother trying to get her off of him knowing that he would't be able to thanks to his lack of fighting skill. So he laid there patiently waiting for her to decide what they were to do next.

145 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:58 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonpaw nodded and rose to her paws. Nudging at Forsakenpaw she shook out her pelt and stretched. "Its a full moon tonight. We should get back to camp maybe Graystar will let us go to the gathering." the white apprentice replied. With a happy bounce she head off back to camp while glancing over her shoulder at the brute.

~Stormclan Camp~

View user profile

146 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:02 am

Forsaken perked up once she got off of him, leaving himself up onto his paws he also shook himself out a cloud of dust and snow leaving him. Oh starclan, the gathering, he hadn't been before and the idea of being stuck around so many other wolves he didn't know caused him to flinch slightly. But he nodded and decided that he might as well go with her, he didn't want to be left behind. So he began moving after her still stumbling over the roots a little, once he was out of the way of the roots he began a very uncoordinated gallop after her
~Stormclan Camp~

147 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:23 pm

Penguinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Penguinpup skidded to a halt as she reached a place on StormClan territory she's never been to before. She looked up at the very tall oak tree standing before her with her amber eyes as wide as they could be. Her ears twitched as she heard noises nearby and just caught a glimpse of something disappearing below the tree's roots. She cautiously approached the place she saw it disappear at and found the entrance to the rabbit hole. In the corner of her eye, she saw another one run towards her and try to avoid her. She giggled playfully before she tried chasing after it. The rabbit dodged her movements and ran towards the hole. Oh no you don't! she thought in her head as she ran after it. As the rabbit entered the hole, her one paw stepped on an unsetting root wrongly.

Sharp pain in her paw made her clench her teeth before she stumbled and fell to the snow-covered ground. She glanced down at her fore-paw, not seeing any blood, but it still hurt really badly. The tiny she-pup tried standing up, but before she got 3 paws on the ground, her paw hurt as if it was on fire and she then learned she had to keep her weight off it. She stood there, paws on the cold ground with her fore-paw lifted so it didn't touch the ground. I've got to get back to camp! she thought before she glanced in all directions. Oh no! I can't remember which way camp is! she thought fearfully before she tried sniffing the air, trying to scent one of the warriors, but the fresh rabbit scent was covering it up. Fear-scent surrounded her as she feared she might not ever find camp again.

"HELLO?! ANYBODY?! HELP ME! PLEASE!" she shouted out as loud as she could, but she heard no response. She tried walking one direction, but her wound hurt so much she had no choice but to limp. "Minkfur! Help me!" she added in an equally loud shout, again no response. She whimpered fearfully as no wolf answered her cries for help. "I should've stayed in camp, now I'm hurt and I have no idea where I am!" she said to herself, voice shaking with fear. She decided to wait there in case someone heard her or saw her leave camp. Please, somebody help me, she thought sadly before her eyes leaked oily tears. They rolled down her muzzle, some falling to the ground.

Signature Credit
View user profile

148 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:40 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
He'd been moving at a quick pace concern for the little one temporarily blowing away thoughts of the past to be thought over another day. "Penguinpup!" he called out hearing a little voice crying out, soon seeing the cute little thing in tears he bounded over and quietly began to make sure she was okay before speaking "Penguinpup whats the matter?" His voice was surprisingly warm the young warrior always making a point to be kind to pups. He then realized that she was holding one of her small paws above the ground carefully and understood that she had probably twisted it. "Hey hey hey, its alright little one, everythings going to be just fine. I'm Adderstrike" he told her kindly beginning to carefully lick away the tears that soiled her muzzle.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

149 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:07 am

Penguinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Penguinpup blinked her eyes and she stopped crying as she heard a voice. She calmed a bit down at the feeling of the brute's warm tongue across her muzzle. She lowered her mostly black ears sadly before gazing up at the male warrior's face, tears still streaming slowly down her muzzle. "M-My paw." she stammered tearfully, sniffling in her sorrow. "I chased after a r-rabbit and h-hurt it and th-then I g-got lost." she said to him, stammering multiple times. The tiny she-pup hadn't been that long outside of camp and she was already hurt and too sad to feel happy about seeing a new place. She was so excited to leave camp before, but now she was too sad to even recall the feeling.

Signature Credit
View user profile

150 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:18 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Listening to the pups woes a gentle look flickered over the young mans face before he realized. Her woes were entirely different to what his had been as a pup as a pup he'd always been busy trying to match up to his impressive brother and his intelligent sister. But he'd never really been good enough, for them or for his parents that had always been delighted with the other two often ignoring the runt. His pale amber eyes blinked before he began gently running his tongue over the pups soft fluffy fur "You chased after a rabbit? I bet you got pretty close" he told her deciding to focus on the positives "And you're not lost anymore, You're at the Ancient oak" he told her kindly his warm tongue still running over her fur before he took a look at her paw. Touching his nose gently to it it felt warmer than it should be "Twistedfoot can have a look at your paw when we get back, she will probably have something to help the pain. But you're being very brave, as a pup if this had happened to me i'd be wailing" he told her with a quiet voice an almost laugh to it as he recalled what he'd been like as a pup.

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum