An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

1 Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

This giant, old oak grows next to the lake. Several rabbit burrows exist in the twisted roots, and it makes a good pit stop of your traveling around the lake. it is also called the Sky Oak. Only the most daring of wolves have attempted to climb all the way to the top.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

151 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:05 pm

Penguinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Penguinpup calmed down a lot more - she was beginning to like this wolf. She smiled a bit and her ears perked up. "Y-Yeah! I would've caught it if it weren't for it going inside the hole over there!" she told him, pointing her muzzle in the hole's direction. She then turned back to face him, her black and white tail wagging happily. Her yellowish amber eyes twinkled cheerfully. "When I grow up, I want to be a warrior like you! I'll hunt rabbits, take naps in the sun, and hang out with my friends!" she woofed enthusiastically before her tail stopped wagging and lowered, her ears drooped again. "That is, if I had any friends." she said sadly, her mood changing to almost a depressed one.

Signature Credit
View user profile

152 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:26 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
His tail wagged a little when the pup brightened up, he nodded in agreement when she spoke explaining that she would have caught it if it hadn't slipped into a hole. However the pups happiness soon ended when she spoke of wishing that she had some friends. He lay down beside her then his pale gaze friendly "What am I? a mouse tail? I'd be happy to be your friend Penguinpup if you want me to be that is" he told her kindly. He didn't like to see others upset, especially not pups they deserved to be happy and full of life. The Iberian Wolf knew what it was like to be a pup without friends and knew that it sucked

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

153 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:07 am

Penguinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Penguinpup's yellowish amber eyes lit up at the mention of the warrior becoming her friend. Her tail wagged like crazy with a smile on her muzzle, happy to know she had a friend now. "Sure! We'll be best friends!" she exclaimed happily in her soft, slightly high-pitched voice she had for now, but would eventually outgrow. "Should we get back to camp now, Adderstrike?" she asked him, accidentally letting her fore-paw touch the ground and she clenched her teeth slightly. "I can't walk on it........it hurts too much...I can only limp." she told him, her ears going back slightly.

Signature Credit
View user profile

154 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:14 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The pups reaction to his heartfelt words had caused Adderstrike to sit up and thump his tail on the ground happily. His kind features were pleased at the joy the pup had before she mentioned returning to camp. If she hadn't have hurt her paw the brute would have taken her to some other parts of the territory if she had so wanted. The look pain on her face helped make up his mind, "Lets get you back to camp, I can carry you and i'm sure Twistedfoot will have a remedy for you shes very clever" he picked her up by her scruff. Not loose enough that she'd fall from his grip but not tight enough that it would hurt. He turned and began heading back to camp knowing the way by heart.
~Stormclan Camp~

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

155 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypaw sprinted with all her might, and was gasping for breath by the time she arrived. "Catmint? Catmint?" But there was no scent. "There's none at all? There used to be a patch here, don't tell me the frost killed all of it!" The dark coated she-wolf padded forward, her sharp nose taking in all of the scents. But the sweet leafy scent of the herb she was after did not originate. She flattened her ears in frustration. "Did Starclan send me that vision so that I could change Forsakenpaw's fate? What's the point if I can't heal him?" Ivy groaned and sat down, her paws scraping the thawing earth. "Where else can I find catmint? If it's frozen here, then it's going to be frozen anywhere else in the territory." Time was ticking by and here the Medicine Wolf apprentice sat, feeling miserable. Should she try to still some off another clan's territory? But how would she know where to look? "Another clan's...That's it!"Ivypaw jumped up as an idea came to her, and she wished it would have came earlier. The other Medicine Wolves must still be at the gathering. They may have plenty of catmint to spare if I ask them." The She-wolf took off again, away from the large tree that had casted it's branches to the heavens. Ivypaw was now going to the gathering place. But it wasn't to hear clan news.
-The Four Falls-

156 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:51 pm

Nightshade

Young Warrior
the sight of father and daughter warmed Nightshade's heart. she had just been passing through, and she had seen the two together at the ancient oak. she continued walking, feeling slightly embarassed that she had caught the two together. it was supposed to be a personal moment of bonding. she quickly trotted away, and hoped they had not seen her.

View user profile

157 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:36 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze had guided Forsakensoul to the base of the oak, doing her best to ensure that there hadn't been anything in his path that could trip him up. She guided him over to the same place she had laid crying before he had told her of his love and she pulled away to lay down nosing his legs softly. "I love you Forsakensoul." she mummered after he settled in beside her. Her snowy head lay over his creamy legs as she pressed close to his body sharing their warmth.

View user profile

158 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 am

He stepped a little higher than he would if he'd had his eyes, having recognized the smell of the old oak and had remembered about the roots. Thankful that his thoughtful Moonbreeze had guided him through the smoothed routes possible he carefully began to teach himself the about world once again. She pulled away and the security blanket that he'd had evaporated and he began to feel scared until he'd felt her lie down beside him and had only needed a single nose before he was lying down beside her. He could feel her soft furred head as she lay it against his front legs. Her soft admission of her love for him had his ears tilt to the sides as embarrassment over took him. He took a couple of minutes to remember how to work his tongue and lips "I love you too Moonbreeze" he whispered into her ear feeling a little scared that everything he loved was going to be taken away from him. Some how he still had her and that made everything alright, as long as she wasn't taken away everything would be okay.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

159 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:21 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreezes white ear held still as Forsakensoul spoke into it and once he had finished it flickered wildly for a few seconds from the feeling of his breath on the soft inner fur. She nuzzled into his soft chest fur with a happy sigh. She felt warm and loved as they lay there basking in the gently shade of the the large oak. "For? Do you long for your own family? One that loves you for you? That's your blood?" she asked softly.

View user profile

160 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:21 am

His head lowered to rest ontop of hers gently, enjoying the feeling of her soft fur brushing against his jaw and the warmth of the sun. He could hear her breathing and her heart sounding in her chest, the male could pickup the slight breeze and the distant mutterings and chattering of prey. His attention switched to the wolf he knew was snowy hued and had striking jade green eyes, she spoke and a slight lump got caught in his throat. He'd never really thought he'd be able to, it took him a minute to figure out how to speak again "I never thought I'd be able to have that Moony" he used his private nickname for her before he continued on with his words "I never thought that I'd have this" he meant what they felt for each othe. He did have Maggotpaw but he didn't think that was the kind of family that Moonbreeze was speaking of, that and he didn't think that his half sister actually cared that much about him. But the idea of a family that was him, Moonbreeze and some little ones was an ideal that he discovered that he wanted, so he nodded a little "But yes... I want a family with you Moonbreeze" he admitted quietly thankful that it was just them his ears burning as was his pelt and paws at admitting what he had only just realized himself.

"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

161 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:54 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze twisted her head to lick Forsakensoul on his muzzle when he said he had never thought he would have his own family, that he would never have a mate. Her tail wagged as he said he wanted it and with her. Her muzzle rubbed over his and and down into his neck fur. She lay there breathing in his scent happily just basking in their love. "And so do I with you For." she told his neck fur.

View user profile

162 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:21 pm

A smile appeared on his face when Moonbreeze ran her tongue over his muzzle affectionately, he felt her muzzle rub over his and into his chest fur. Unable to do anything but really lie there he let her do as she wanted, his thoughts drifting away as they often did. He tried to remember what she looked like, and to his horror realized that it was slowly slipping away from him. He didn't say anything just fumbled until he found the top of her head and ran his tongue over it. He continued to gently run his tongue over her head, trying to comfort himself.

163 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:34 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Several hours passed as the two young warriors as the stayed in the shifting shade of the oak tree. The air around them was now saturated with their scents and it clung to the fur. Moon rose to her paws and shook the clinging dirt, leaves and small sticks from her silky white fur and she lapped at the stubborn clinging bits as her jade green eyes flickered to Forsakensoul, her mate, her love, just hers.

View user profile

164 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:45 am

He could tell that time had passed, the air felt different than it had before, he lifted his head from where it rested between his paws as Moonbreeze moved away from him. The young warrior who was rapidly beginning to doubt that he deserved to be a warrior sighed a little, he sat up and scratched an itch on his stomach. Well, it was probably time to head back to camp, it'd been pleasant lying beneath the countlessly old oak tree without the stares and whispers he could feel and hear directed at him. What would it be like if they both just ran away from here, and were with each other? The thought of having little ones with her made him smile, he may not be able to see them, but he'd hear them and feel their fur when he groomed them. He'd be able to hunt and still be a father worth being proud of, well he hoped so, his own confidence had taken quite a big hit.

165 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:03 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze finished with her white fur and she rose to her paws to stretch her lean body. Moving closer to Forsakensoul she started to remove the clinging forest covering from his fur. She was careful and efficient in her movement showing Her marital side in her swift laps. At the same time her body rubbed along his ensuring their mingling scent remained strong to show their love and commitment to the other.

View user profile

166 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:26 am

He flinched at the touch until he realized it was Moonbreeze, he didn't understand why she kept rubbing herself all over him, the quiet wolf who had recently reverted to the ways of his pup self that seemed so long ago what with everything that had happened from his half sister to his going blind thanks to sickness. His ears drooped at the thought, he was pathetic now, useless, Moonbreeze deserved a wolf who was whole and well and could defend the clan with tooth and claw like Blackwidow said. Sharply inhaling he sighed in defeat, he didn't belong in the warriors den, never had Minkfur had tried and failed to get him to fight and now it looked like he never would. He knew that to put him on the battlefield would only mean that the stormclan side would be at a disadvantage, if Blackwidow had bothered to show up at his training perhaps she would have seen how pathetic he was at it. Now with his blindness... he was just a liability, wolves would be too busy protecting him than to fight like they needed to.

167 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:02 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze finished her grooming of Forsakensouls pelt and she gently tugged on his ear. Her slim snow coloured body rose from the ground with a sigh as she studied the position of the sky and she decided to see if any of the rabbits she could smell were out of the burrows. "Im going to see if there are any rabbits that we can take back to camp." she said nuzzling her mate. She slipped from his multi-hued brute and around to the other side of the oak silently. Her nose was in the air as she sniffed seeking any fresh scent. Finding some she followed it a short distance to find a pair of rabbits grazing on some new grass as it pushed through the snow. Slinking forward slowly Moon took advantage of the lingering snow as she stalked forward and with a solid leap she landed with one paw on a rabbit and the other in her jaws. After snapping their necks she carried them back to Forsaken by the ears.

View user profile

168 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:22 am

Forsaken remained where he was when his mate moved away, his ears flattening back against his scalp at the noise of the rabbits dying. He felt a little sick, he'd never been able to hear bones snap quite like that before. Swallowing against the mountain of bile that threatened to escape his muzzle his eyes closed against the wind, when his mate returned he didn't say anything just followed her back to camp beginning to doubt in his ability to hunt. He was quite unable to get the noise of the bones cracking and the rabbits frantic last scream before it finally perished. The tan, white and blue brute stumbled a few times and flicked his tail still thinking, he stayed quiet not wanting to burden his mate with his newest level of patheticness.

He'd been walking along slowly when a voice called out to him making him stop and turn his head, he knew that voice he hadn't heard it in moons. It beckoned him away from camp and without thought he followed it wanting to find the owner of the voice desperately. He picked up his paws into a swift trot guided through the land by the voice unaware of the trap he was being lead into.
~The four falls~

169 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue May 03, 2016 2:16 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze padded along side Forsakensoul as they headed back for camp. She walked a few steps further than her mate before she stopped and looked back to see him trotting off. The white fae glanced around and found a place to stash the rabbits. "For where are you going?" she called as she bounded after him on swift paws.

~The Four Falls~

View user profile

170 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu May 26, 2016 11:49 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpool sniffed around for any fresh prey scents wafting through the air when a sudden slight change in the direction of the wind drifted a scent that hit her nose, hard. That's blood! W-wolf's blood! she thought to herself before she tried following the scent. It let to the other side of the ancient oak tree before she stopped abruptly as the white she-dog spotted a figure laying on its side. A pool of blood surrounded its neck area and for a second she thought it might be a coyote. She approached the figure cautiously, not knowing exactly what she should do. Her brown eyes widened as she recognized the russet brown fae laying limp, lifeless, before her. Th-that's Russetpaw!! she thought. The young warrior hadn't known the fae all that well, but she was still shocked to see her like this! The apprentice's neck was bit, the source of the blood. She nudged the apprentice before realizing she was with StarClan now. She sniffed her fur and found a red tuft of fur between her toes on one of her fore-paws. Fox! It was a fox who killed her! she finished in thought. Her ears and tail lowered in sorrow.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

171 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri May 27, 2016 1:40 am

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
The russet warrior padded into the area, his ears perked for any signs of prey. Instead, he noticed Shiverpool, who was standing nearby... what was that? Curiosity got the better of him and he headed over to where the other warrior was. To his confusion he also detected his apprentice, Russetpaw's scent; it was rather strong but she wasn't anywhere nearby. He was a bit confused until he got close to where Shiverpool was and realization hit him. Russetpaw? Her neck had been bleeding and she wasn't breathing. He knew that there was nothing either of them could do. For a moment he didn't catch any scents other than StormClan, which confused him, before he caught the scent of fox. "Did you see what happened?" he asked, uncertain if Shiverpool had been there in time to see his apprentice get injured.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

172 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun May 29, 2016 1:10 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpool flinched as she heard a voice and turned towards the fellow warrior. Her chocolate brown eyes were watery with oncoming tears, but she fought her sorrow, knowing he needed an answer. She shook her head. "No, she was like this when I came by to do some hunting. It was a fox," she paused, sniffling and her eyes leaking twin oily tears, "it was a fox who killed her." she finished, lowering her ears, head, and tail. "I'm so sorry, Thrushheart." she told him sadly, knowing Russetpaw had been his apprentice.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

173 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue May 31, 2016 8:53 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
The russet wolf listened to Shiverpool's response, and nodded once after she had finished speaking. If only someone had been able to do something, but he knew that there was no changing the past. What happened had happened. Thrushheart gave a sad glance at his former apprentice, but said nothing out loud; he was one who typically didn't show his emotions. I... I should have taught her more fighting moves. I'm sorry, Russetpaw. Shaking his head slightly, he turned back to Shiverpool. "Should we bury her here, or take her back to camp first?" he asked.

View user profile

174 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:16 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpool lifted her ears as the fellow warrior spoke again. His question saddened her so much she whimpered sorrowfully. "I think we should take her to camp first and warn the apprentices of the danger around here. If Russetpaw died fighting the fox then there shouldn't be any apprentices coming here alone when the fox might still be lurking around here someplace. If that happens then they might suffer the same fate as Russetpaw." she explained, brown eyes flickering with worry as she thought about her own apprentice. I'm glad it wasn't my apprentice who had been here, but I'm also sad it had to be Russetpaw! she thought sadly in her mind.

Credit

View user profile

175 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart nodded slightly. "Okay. That makes sense," he said, bending forward to grab Russetpaw's scruff. "Can you help me carry her back to camp?" he asked, his voice somewhat muffled from the fur. The Clans had moved to the new territories for a better life, but it seemed like there was just as much death here as there had ever been, if not more. The reddish-furred warrior began to start back to camp, struggling to carry Russetpaw due to his lack of strength.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum