An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

1 Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

This giant, old oak grows next to the lake. Several rabbit burrows exist in the twisted roots, and it makes a good pit stop of your traveling around the lake. it is also called the Sky Oak. Only the most daring of wolves have attempted to climb all the way to the top.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust stayed silent as Pixiepup cried. He thought it was the Faciiltiy getting to her,the brown warrior sighed as the pup continued to cry. He patted her back. "It's ok,it's ok." He finally opened his eyes and looked down at her with red eyes. He heard her word mother. He seemed to freeze. ...She had a mate...? His heart seemed to tear into two. He didn't hear her next words. His red eyes were fixed on nothing,and he felt everything go numb. A ringing noise entered his ears as he stared,gaping. He didn't gasp or make any sound. A mate...? He felt his claws dig into the dirt. He wanted to cry. Color flushed from his face. Reddust gently pushed Pixiepup off his lap. He stood up and turned around. The feeling made his eyes tear. (Dear,this is sad Crying or Very sad )
His face seemed unusually clm though. "Will you take Pixieback to camp,Silent?" His voice didn't crack like to was suppose to. He gritted his teeth and padded away. His heart heavy and cracked. His face was shadowed with dread and depression. Doubt of himself filled his mind,everything went down the drain...

(He's not going anywhere,he's just going far enough no one will hear him cry)

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

27 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie frowned and followed him determindly, leaping up to sink her teeth hard into his tail she growled "Daddy! why are you sad! Mommy told me that you're my daddy! youre the one she loved! she told me to tell you! Daddy! Dadddyyyy!" she shook her head her teeth still firmly in his tail she was tryin to get him to listen. Why was he sad? mummy loved him!

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

28 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:53 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper frowned at Reddust' s question. He had almost fallen asleep and now he had to get up and go back to camp. He saw the tears in the male's eyes and tilted his head. He jumped off the tree and landed on the ground. He looked at Pixiepup. "Coming?" He asked her. "Your Daddy is just going to have a private conversation with that wolf over there. It's top secret which means me and you need to go back to camp." He looked at Ravenclaw. The male sighed with annoyance before turning towards the camp's direction.

- S C CAMP -

29 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:14 am

Reddust

Warrior
(Sorry for not posting earlier,guys)

Reddust felt something cold sink into his tail. Then pain shot through it. "Hey-" He whipped around and growled to see Pixiepup bitting down on it. The brown warrior growled. "How can you be so sure?! You're just a little pipsqueak?!" His hackles rose. He gritted his teeth. Shes a pup,and she's been calling me daddy. It's not... Reddust shook his head and pulled his tail out of Pixie's mouth. "How can you be so sure?"

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

30 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
"Cause Mother told me so!" she released hsi tail falling to the ground she got up and barked accusingly "She told me that She loved you! and that i was your daughter! she told me to find you and that you'd take care of me!" tears filled her eyes again "don't you want me daddy? Is it because i don't look like you or Mother? mother said i looked like her Daddy" she sniffed her nose dripping slightly. She glared up at him through the tears, she sat down wiping the inside of her front leg down her muzzle to try and get rid of the tears, mother wouldn't have wanted her to cry!

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

31 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:44 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior

Where there is a Light,it will vanish away.
Ravenclaw
When Darkness will take it away

Ravenclaw slipped out of the clearing and off to camp. His face hardened and he sighed. Trying to push off the bad feeling. "What a drag..." He was successful at shoving the memory of Bluepaw from his mind. His tail waved around behind him as he ran. His paws shuffling and kicking up the dust still left in the marsh. He started panting a little,but he was a lithe wolf. His muscles rippled under his blue tinged pelt. He grinned at the feeling of the wind in his face,and ran off at a faster pace.
-Sc Camp-

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

32 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:34 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust growled,and lashed out his tail once he pulled it out of the pup mouth. "Pixiepup..." He sighed and growled. He narrowed his eyes,then bent down to the size of the red pup she was balling her eyes out and rubbing them as the tears continued to trickle down her cheeks. His face didn't soften,but he felt symthetuc towards her. He took another deep breath and sighed. He poked her forehead. "Stop crying..." Reddust laid down and set his head on his paws. His face scrunched up in a frown.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

33 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:29 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Getting prodded with a large brown paw in her head the small fuzzy red pup blinked her gray-blue pup eyes watching the red eyed warrior. She sniffled lifting a paw to wipe the tears away getting rather emotional over her mother was one of her weak points although she didn't think missing her mother was a weak point. Hiccuping a little she stared accusingly up at the many hued wolf that her mother had said was her father "you don't want me.... why don't you want me? you said you loved mother so why don't you want your pup?" she was confused and tired. She wanted to go back to the facility and snuggle in her mothers fur, even though it had been a long time since then she missed the milky scent of her mother and the soft gentle tone with which the normally icy fae spoke to her in. Her pelt coloring was a throw back to one of Aurafrosts grand parents feeling rather upset the tiny pup [that was named Pixie for her smallness and general bouncy attitude] yawned making a soft noise as she did so.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

34 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust felt conflicted at her answer. In fact,he didn't really know himself. He hadn't rejected her at all. Jesh...The conclusions they come up with now... The brown warrior shook his head,and slid forward towards the pup. Her hiccups made him want it laugh. He wasn't happy with her sadness,he was just happy with the fact that she cared so much. Reddust curled around her and set his head beside her. "Let it all out..." He gently patted her back with his tail to soothe the pup. He wasn't the fatherly type,so he was a bit unsure in what to do.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

35 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:41 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She sniffled before hiccuping again, she snuggled into her pappys warm brown fur, he didn't have to do anything. She buried her face in his fur "you gonna tell your mummy that you're my daddy. Daddy?" her voice was slightly muffled from where she had it buried in him, she wished her own mother could be here so she could have both a mother and a father.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

36 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:02 am

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust sighed,feeling the oily tears sink into his skin,but the feeling of the little pup pressed up against him was warm and soothing. He licked her forehead and frowned at her question. He was silent,and had a quiet face on his head. Reddust sighed again and replied slowly,thinking through his words. "I suppose I have to. I'm sure she'll want to meet her granddaughter." Then his thoughts wandered to how Blue and Bark react. He felt like either loads of teasing was coming his way,or they would pester him to see Pixiepup all the time. Reddust groaned and buried his head into his tail. "Starclan,help me..." The timber wolf muttered.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

37 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She nodded, watching as he shoved his face into his tail she asked "Papa are you ok? Do you has a hurted head? Do you think that Grandma will like me? what about Auntie Bluepaw and Uncle Barkclaw? I hope they like me" she jabbered away back to her bright sparkly self. She nosed her father "Come on Papa lets go meet them!" she bounced up and down before she spun around in a couple of circles and charged off her thin slip of a tail stuck up in the air like a banner
-stormclan camp

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

38 Re: Ancient Oak on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:37 am

Hawk

Elder
Reddust heard Pixie's enthusiasm. Hopefully... He lifted his tail to see she was already bouncing off. "H-Hey! Pixiepup,wait!" He trotted over to her and let her stay in front towards camp. She had somehow remembered the route. She doesn't seem to have an ounce of Aura's personality. I wonder what really happened in that room. Imm pretty sure some of it would pass on. His long brown sailed behind him as he ran.
-Sc Camp-

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

39 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup, all out of breath, finishes her way towards the tree and sits beside one of the holes weaved within its roots. Doesn't look like Silentwhisper is here yet...She thinks to herself. Oh well, I can find something to entertain myself with until he gets here. The pup catches her breath, then looks around for something to do. She looks left, then right, then finally up. That's what I'll do! I could climb up the tree a little. Not with out a little boost though... Kitpup sights a rock, just big enough to give the needed boost, but not to big that she couldn't push it. Kitpup then pushes the rock under the lowest hanging branch, which wasn't that high up. There, now I can reach! She thinks, a happy look on her face. Kitpup then jumps at the branch, and misses. Ugh, so close! She thinks. She tries again, and again, and again, until she finally manages to grab the branch. "Yes!" She says out loud, with much excitement contained in her voice. Then Kitpup looks up again. Hmm, I can get up a little more I think Kitpup then squirms her way up to another branch that was only slightly higher. "Wew" She says out loud. I think I'll take a break, and wait for Silentwhisper to get here. She thinks, tired. Kitpup then lays on the thick branch, and waits for Silentwhisper's arrival.

40 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:41 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper padded into the area with just about every bone in his body aching. He was getting older every minute but he was only about 6 years old. His eyes had already started playing tricks on him and it probably wouldn't be long till he looses his hearing too. But he must not think that way. How can he tell if he's going to loose his hearing or not? He most definitely isn't psychic. He looked around for Kitpup. She wasn't here. 'Don't tell me she ran off,' he thought, grumpily. He heard some noises above him in the trees. He rolled his eyes and looked above him. She was up in a tree! "Oh for Starclan's sake," he mumbled to himself. "Get down now! If you fall and hurt yourself I will be responsible for you hurting yourself!"

41 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Oh, ok Silentwhisper." Kitpup squirms down one branch, and quickly looks around before dropping down on to the ground. " Well grouchy, if you didn't want me in the tree, you should have hurried up slow poke!" Kitpup giggles, then jumps at the new elder. "So what are we going to do? Do you think you could show me how to hunt a little? Oh I'm so happy to be out of the stinky camp! Thank you for taking me Silentwhisper!" The pup happily yips, and nuzzles against the elders legs. Kitpup is distracted by a butterfly, stalks it as it lands on a rock, and pounces. She knocks it on the ground, grabs it, and proudly holds in her jaws. "Look Shilentwhisper!" She says proudly. "I got a butherfly!" Giving the insect a quick bite, she walks over to the elder and drops it at his feet. "I know It's small, but I got it!" The little pup smiles at Silentwhisper, hoping he is proud of her small feat.

42 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:32 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper stared amused at the pup. "Well, it's clear you can hunt," Silentwhisper said, looking at the butterfly. "But I think larger animals would be a challenge for you. I could teach you though." The elder sniffed the air for a scent. He detected that a rabbit was near by. "I'll show you what to do and we'll see if there is an animal small enough for you to hunt!" He crouched down. "You've got to make sure that every pawstep that you make is quiet. If you are loud or clumsy then you are going to scare it off!" He whispered. He stalked the rabbit till he was about a couple of metres away. He took a deep breath and leaped at his prey. He tried to grab it in his mouth. He couldn't see because his vision was faint but for some reason he had some days where he could see quite clearly. He felt the limp rabbit in his jaws before he trotted over to pup. He dropped it at Kitpup's paws. "Think you can try to copy?"

43 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:09 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The pup was silent the whole time for a change. When Silentwhisper had the rabbit in his jaws, she simply muttered "Wow". After listening to Silentwhisper, she nodded. "Yes, I think I could catch a rabbit." she sniffs the air, copying Silentwhisper. After a few seconds, she catches a faint smell of a rabbit. Following the smell, she quiets her breathing, lowers her tail, and watches where she steps.She uses her small, lean form to hide in the grass. When she finally is able to. See the rabbit, she is lucky that it is a small juvenile one, and abnormally skinny. She slowly creeps up on it, until she is about five meters away. Concentrated on the rabbit, she missteps and breaks a small twig. The rabbit looks like it's about to run, and Kitpup wastes no time to start charging at her prey. Because the rabbit had to turn away to run, it had only started dashing away when Kitpup was but a meter away. The juvenile rabbit seemed much slower than other rabbits, since Kitpup could now see that one leg was troubling it. -This is my chance!- Kitpup thought. She raced a little closer, and used a paw to quickly swipe at it's hurting leg. The rabbit squeaked, and was thrown on it side. Kitpup jumped on it, and was forced to wrestle with it until she got a hold on its neck. She bit with all her jaw strength on it neck, and used her legs to hold on to it. Because wasn't quite strong enough, she had to suffocate the rabbit, instead of drawing blood. It about a minute the rabbit went limp. Kitpup released the rabbit, and tried to catch her breath. While panting, she looked at Silentwhisper, and asked "How *pant* did I *pant* do?"

44 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:12 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper watched, the pup. He nodded and smiled. He was actually quite surprised that Kitpup did so well at hunting. "You're a natural hunter," He told her. "I've never met another pup as good as you!" He thought back to when she was hunting for anything she could work on. He remembered her accidentally standing on a twig. "Just be aware of what's around you!" He yawned. "Should we take the prey back to camp?"

45 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:20 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup stood proudly with the praise. She remembered when she was wrestling with the already dead rabbits, trying to find a way to quickly get to their necks, and when she would stalk every butterfly that came near where she was. " Yes, but I think I got lucky that it was injured." After listening, she said "I will." -Mental note, don't completely concentrate on prey, watch where you step as we'll.- She thought. "Yes, we should go back to camp. I want to show Graystar the rabbit I caught!" She yipped happily. "Do you think she will be surprised I caught it?" She asked the elder.

46 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:29 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
After a quick thought, the pup said "Why ask when I could find out?" Then turns her attention back to the elder. "Thank you so much for taking me and showing me how to hunt a rabbit Silentwhisper!" The pup says gratefully, and nuzzles against his legs again. Then she grabs her rabbit and races off towards the camp, or at least as fast as she could with the rabbit secured in her jaws.                                  ~Sc camp~

47 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:10 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw arrived to the tree, allowing the cold wind to stir her pelt. The tree looks mysterious with no leaves coating it, and with the grey sky above. 'It started out as such a nice day. Why must everything bad happen?' Shaking her head, Minkpaw laid under the tree, her dull eyes glaring forward. Another cold wind smacked against her pelt, but the apprentice didn't flinch. She was lost in thought, before she hummed a little song. (I was tempted to use that one from the Hunger Games XD) "River rushing down the mountain side, river racing with the breeze... Lead me through the forest and the trees..." Minkpaw quietly sang. It was her peaceful song. "River rolling on a rocky bed... River rollin' round the bend... Take me to a quiet journeys end!" She shut her eyes, sighing.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

48 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Applepaw quietly ran into the area. She saw Minkpaw. She was singing some sort of song. 'Erm, I don't mean to interrupt or anything,' she said suddenly. 'But hi.' Applepaw sat down quite a distance away from Minkpaw. She tilted her head. Minkpaw had a good voice.

49 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:59 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw perked her ears, hearing the voice of Applepaw. She flattened her ears, kind of embarrassed. "You certainly are good at stalking. I never heard you until now," She laughed, though still embarrassed. "So, did Lionpup come back to camp? Is Kitpup alright?" She asked, curious.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

50 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:05 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
The wind blew gently and a breeze danced through Applepaw's fur. She slowly walked over to Minkpaw so she could get closer. Applepaw sat down and licked her chest, making her fur fluffier. 'They left shortly before I left,' She told Minkpaw. She raised her eyebrow, if wolves do have them, at the 'stalker' comment. 'Me, a stalker? I beg to differ! I've just never really had a friend. So, I guess I tag along with other apprentices. I can leave if you want me to.' She said with a giggle. Applepaw looked down at her paws. The gentle breeze turned into strong winds and almost knocked her off her paws. She shivered. Her fluffy fur was flying all over the place. Her grey eyes were soon looking at Minkpaw again. 'I hate this weather,' She muttered, suddenly turning a little less cheerful.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum