An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

1 Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

This giant, old oak grows next to the lake. Several rabbit burrows exist in the twisted roots, and it makes a good pit stop of your traveling around the lake. it is also called the Sky Oak. Only the most daring of wolves have attempted to climb all the way to the top.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw nodded slightly. "Pups. Cute, adorable, yet very bold." The apprentice rolled her eyes, flicking her tail.
She nodded at the fellow apprentice's next comment. "My puphood friend became the SunClan medicine wolf." Minkpaw smiled slightly.   "No, you can stay. I don't have much friends either. I like talking to wolves," The fae looked up at the clouds. "It started as such a nice day. Now it's becoming leaf-bare weather." Mink said, her eyes flashing.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

52 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:27 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Applepaw nodded in agreement. 'Very bold,' she repeated. The wind wasn't as strong as earlier and it hadn't snowed in a while. She shook some water, that had fell onto her damp fur earlier, off her pelt. 'Leaf-bare is a pretty time though. Apart from the fact that everything is cold, everything else is nice. Oh, and your pelt gets wet, I forgot that!' she smiled.

53 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw shrugged. "Yea, it's very pretty. And cold. I'm more of a leaf-fall wolf. I'm burning in summer, with my long pelt," She shook her head, her fur swishing with her. Yawning, Mink commented, "I hate getting wet, yet I still love fish." She looked back towards the way she came. "Suppose we should go back to camp, now?" The fae asked, her dull eyes flashing.

View user profile

54 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:56 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Applepaw shrugged. 'I suppose it's getting late,' she replied. Before Applepaw left she scanned the area. The area was very nice and the tree truly was old. She glanced quickly at the lake. That was nice too. She'd need to come back again soon. 'I'll see you back at camp! Bye!' she said to Minkpaw with a grin. She ran off into the direction of camp, her pelt flying about with the wind as she did so. She turned her head as she ran to give Minkpaw one more smile before she was out of site.

- stormclan camp -

55 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:21 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw smiled, before she laid back down, deciding she will relax a bit more. Watching the sun set, the apprentice sighed, before humming again.
Finally, the apprentice grunted, pushing herself. Once on her paws, Minkpaw shook her pelt. Huffing, the fae ran, though she was slower than Applepaw. She was built for strength, and very little speed. Her long pelt waved, a rippling brown sheet. 'Lucky I have a good winter pelt. I will never be cold!' She thought, rushing forward.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

56 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:02 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup arrives at the tree, the very place where she went out of camp for the first time. Tears welled up in her eyes from the memories of Silentwhisper, this is where she caught her first prey. She shook her head, and relied on her current anger to block back the tears. She stopped at the base of the tree, and started to think logically. Ok, I need a nest, it's really cold. She thought and grabbed a bit of dead grass. Not the best, but it will have to do. She begins threading the grass in with the roots of the tree, underneath a layer of other roots first. She get quite a bit of grass, and soon has enough that she doesn't feel the roots as she lays down. She grabs a few rocks and a some dead leaves to make a roof. She lays down the leaves under the rocks, making to leaves stay still, blocking any chance of rain. She limped around to get all the items, and used rocks to make the entrance only big enough for her to fit through, then went inside and took a nap.

57 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw trotted towards the Oak tree, not knowing Kitpup was there until she saw the pup making a nest for warmth. The white dog cautiously approached the pup, keeping her footsteps silent. "Kitpup, what are you doing here, I thought you still were in camp?" she asked the pup in a concerned voice. She heard Graystorm coming up, but she didn't need to turn around to know she was protecting her in case one of the clan members from camp followed them.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

58 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup, awoken from her nap, lifts her head and hears a voice calling her name. She pauses, then pounces out, growling and snarling. She looks at the wolf's face, and stops when she sees it is Shiverpaw. "Shiver? What are you doing here? She asks, still holding her leg to keep it from causing her pain. She looks at her with shock, and looks confused at her and Greystorm.

59 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw heard her friends question and lied her ears down in shame. "The other members were cruel to me, when I tried returning to camp, they wouldn't let me back. They told us to leave, and called me a mousebrained mutt........and they're probably right." she says sadly. A single tear fell from her eye and landing on the soft ground below her feet, inches away from her front paws. Why do wolves always blame me for being a dog, it's not like I had a choice, I was born one? the white dog thought sadly to herself.

Graystorm saw Shiverpaw's tear fall and came up and nuzzled her friend on the shoulder. "It's okay, you're no mousebrained mutt to me, you're like a sister to me." she says, trying to comfort her friend a little. She looked at Kitpup and noticed the pup's injured leg. "You're hurt, I'll go find you some herbs right away, and possibly hunt some prey for the three of us. It might also be good for me to find a suitable den for all of us." she adds and runs off towards the forest and tried sniffing out prey. I wonder what Graystar will think about those warriors and apprentices making her apprentice feel bad? she thought to herself.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

60 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup sniffed sadly, crying because she felt like they had been exiled. She made the mistake of putting her foot on the ground and jumped up and fell because of the pain. She shuffled to her 3 feet again, and noticed that Gray had gone to find food and a suitable den area. "Th-they are going to find us here. We, we can't stay here if we are leaving. Leaving Stormclan that is." She looked at Shiverpaw with questioning eyes. She wondered if they were leaving, because she would prefer it. I don't, I don't want to go back to that mess they call a clan. She thought as she looked at Shiver. But, for me, it all depends on Shiver.

61 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup had followed her friend's trail determinedly worrying more and more as her scent lead further away from camp. Soon she came to a clearing, and in it she spotted a towering Oak tree. "I bet that's Ancient Oak." She figured, seeing how giant and old it was compared to most trees of the forests. The She-pup sniffed the air, relieved that Kitpup was somewhere close by. But the feeling was short-lived as she caught another scent, and her fur bristled with fear. "The Windclan wolf's here too! With Shiverpaw!" Personally, Ivypup had nothing against the dog, and was still in the dark on why she had been chased from camp. But a wolf from another clan was a different story. She narrowed her eyes as she noticed three shapes under the tree, two larger and a smaller shape. Slowly she crept forward, making sure she was downwind from the wolves. At first she thought she heard crying. "That's Kitpup! Oh great Starclan! What are they doing to her!" But confusingly, neither of the two canines sounded hostile or mean, instead they sounded upset themselves, though Ivy was too faraway to hear what was said. When deciding there wasn't any danger, the She-pup cautiously approached.

62 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw looked back at Kitpup. "Kitpup, perhaps we'll stay just for tonight. Later we can go to another clan and try to join them. But right now, we need to get you healthy enough to get you walking on all four of your paws." she says and nods in agreement at the pup. If she wants to leave, then we'll leave too, because pups are more important than grownups the fae thought as she stood there. "But, what about Graystar and Shadestar, what will they think of the two of us leaving Stormclan, I didn't even get to say goodbye?" she asked the grey-blue pup.

Graystorm was more busy hunting than talking, her first thing was to possibly find a suitable den site. But, she spotted a family of groundhogs first, sunbathing out in the open: A mother and three babies. The grayish brown fae crouched really low to the ground and crept up on them. The babies were too young to walk around on their own yet, she wondered why they must sunbathe. As she drew near, the mother groundhog spotted her, and tried grabbing for one of her babies, but the she wolf was there in an instant, biting the grownup groundhog by the throat. The fae then killed all the babies. After the slaughter, she somehow managed to pick up everyone of them in her mouth and she carried them towards Shiverpaw and Kitpup. "There, that aught to give you some strength." she says as she pushes the baby groundhogs towards Kitpup.

Credit

View user profile

63 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup slowly padded through the forest, following Shiverpaw's and Kitpup's scents. He tried not to think about what would happen if he didn't find them; there wasn't any way he could find his way back to camp, at least not without anyone noticing him missing. Flamepup caught another familiar scent along the way, soon recognizing the scent as Ivypup, who he'd seen earlier when they were playing moss ball. Ivypup? I wonder what she's doing here. Flamepup wondered, though decided that it could have just been a stale scent. The pup continued forward before entering a slight clearing. A large tree seemed to stand forward just a few fox-lengths in front of him; was that the Ancient Oak that he'd heard mentioned before? He could hear voices up ahead, and thought that he was able to see another pup approaching the wolves nearby the tree. Slowly, Flamepup padded in the direction of the other wolves, hoping that he wasn't in any danger and that Kitpup and Shiverpaw were the ones he had seen, rather than rogues.

64 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:32 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
[Ivy]
The She-pup padded forward, approaching the three wolves. She didn't notice Flamepup, who was behind her, all senses focused forward. She perked her ears as Shiverpaw said something about joining another clan. "Kitpup?" She called out, trotting more faster. Ivypup gave the Windclanner a weary glance as she carried some weird rodent looking creature that she had never seen before. She then glanced back at her friend. "Kitpup what are you doing here? You should be back at camp with Twistedfoot." She said, glancing at her wound, which apparently reopened.

View user profile

65 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup arrived "can we all just leave, we are pups we shouldn't even be here" Lionpup said his deep voice taking control. He growled and sat down in front of Kitpup Ivypup and Flamepup "please lets just leave" he said staring at Kitpup coldly with his green eyes. He nudged Flamepup "come on you shouldn't be here" then he went over to Ivypup "come on Twistedfoot wants to talk to you" he lied. He went over to Kitpup "come on Kitpup its time to go back to camp and go back into Twistedfoots den" he growled and waited until the pups where gonna walk.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

66 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup gagged slightly, but kept it hidden as she began to eat the groundhogs. She had started on the 2nd one when Ivy, Flame, and her brother appeared. She stood up on 3 paws, fur bristling. She noted the concern they had, but ignored it. She was mad at Lion, even though she knew he ment to be good to her. She then looked at Ivy, somewhat sad that she was going to leave her. Then her eyes fell on Flame, and her stomach lurched, along with her heart. Her fur stopped bristling, and she whimpered. She knew she loved him, and didn't want to leave him. Her mind then thought of Graystar. She liked her, and didn't want Gray to hate her. Tears flowed from her eyes, as she thought of all that she would lose by leaving. Then she thought of Shiver and Greywolf, and how much she loved Shiver and liked Grey. Her heart felt split in two. She didn't know what to do. She looked at Lion, and the bite she inflicted on him. She whimpered again, sorry for what she had done. She didn't know if she wanted to leave or not now, thinking of the friends she had in Stormclan. She felt the blood trickle, slower now, down her leg, and knew she need Twistedfoot. I can't believe you Raven... She thought in her mind, and looked at Flame again. She didn't want to leave him, or Lion, or Ivy, or Graystar. She continued crying, torn between the her puppy friends, and her dog and warrior friends. She just wanted them to get along, so they could be happy. But the other side of her mind was saying to leave now, while she had a chance too. There was a war in her mind. And they were between her 2 loves, her brother, Graystar, and Flame, and Shiver, Graywolf, and the adventures and exploration and freedom she would have. Her crying intensified, turning to sobbing as her body shook from it. Her eyes darted from all the wolves around her, and she was extremely confused, yet sad, yet also angry. She just wanted to find a hole, and curl up and cry for the rest of her life in it.

67 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup gave up on being mad at her and went over to her sitting next to her and licking her tears. he looked into her blue eyes "if you want to leave the clan you have my love to remember. just remember that I will miss you and love you sister" he said laying his head on hers gently and brushing his tail across her flank in a comforting motion. He looked at her again and looked at Shiver and Graystorm. He breathed out and rubbed the tears that where building in the corners of his eyes on the ground, he wasn't one for crying and never will be.

Last edited by Lionpup on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

68 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Lion, you don't know what they are planning yet...)

69 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:30 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(sorry I fixed it how does it look now)

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

70 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:31 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(k looks good!)

71 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
What her brother said tore her heart even more. Is making friends even worth it...? She wondered. She looked at Shiver and Graywolf. "I would like to talk to you in private." She said. She eyed Lionpup sadly, and looked at the other pups with the same sadness. She spoke when the other pups were out of earshot. "I'm going back. But just for a little bit. After a few days... I'll join you, tell me where you will meet me." She whispered, so that only Shiver and Grey could hear.
(And no, no one else can hear this... so please don't say you do.)

72 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
[color=#006600]Lionpup nodded and took a step back and laying his ears down so he wasn't tempted to listen. he waited and looked around not wanting at the wolves and dog speaking. he growled as he saw a squirrel, crouching down he got in hunter crouch and caught it snapping its neck quickly and going back to his spot. [color=#ff9933] I bet she is going with the mutt and the spy he thought angrily in his head. He waited patiently and then started to hum 'I never thought that you would be the one to hold my heart but you came around and you knocked me off the ground form the start, you put your arms around me and I belive that its easier for you to let me go. you put your arms around me and im home' he had never heard that tune but liked it.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

73 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivy watched the two pups converse with hardened green eyes. She turned to Lionpup. "Twistedfoot can wait. Kitpup, you have to have to stay in Stormclan! It's your clan, you can't leave!" She was responding to what she had heard Lion mention earlier.

74 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:22 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpaw nodded at Kitpup's whisper and glared at Ivypup's answer. "We'll meet at the border between us and Thunderclan, we may catch up with Tanya there and see if she can help us join Thunderclan." she whispered back to the pup, making sure the others couldn't hear. She then turned to Graystorm. "You go there first, Graywolf, and make sure that no Thunderclanner sees us when we arrive, I need to go back to camp with Kitpup." she whispers to her grayish brown friend. The white dog then trotted past the other pups and towards camp.
~Stormclan camp~

Graystorm nodded at the whisper and ran towards the Thunderclan borders. Her grayish brown fur was just a blur as she ran fast. Shivy's back to her old self, being a smart and loyal friend she thinks as she runs off. "I'll meet you two there!" she yells to Shiverpaw and Kitpup. She then heads towards the the border between them and Stormclan.
~Thunderclan & Stormclan border~

Credit

View user profile

75 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:23 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup heard the pup's outburst, and turned her head. She flattened her ears at how much her friends wanted her to stay. Her neon green eyes showed both sadness, and anger. Ivy reminded her of the rest of the clan, and how cruel they were to her friend Shiver, and her new friend Grey. This made her also rethink about leaving. She wanted to go with her friend Shiver, yet also wanted to return home with her friends and her brother. She whimpered again, looking for insight from both Shiver, and hr brother, Ivy, and Flame. She wanted to see what Flame thought most of all. She turned her head back as Shiver agreed to her plan. She nodded at looked at the pups. "I'm coming." She said, and limped back to camp with Shiver at her side.
~SC camp~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum