An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

1 Ancient Oak on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

This giant, old oak grows next to the lake. Several rabbit burrows exist in the twisted roots, and it makes a good pit stop of your traveling around the lake. it is also called the Sky Oak. Only the most daring of wolves have attempted to climb all the way to the top.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:56 am

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup stopped as he heard Ivypup's voice; perhaps she must have gone looking for Kitpup, and Shiverpaw too? The pup glanced up as he heard another voice, recognizing the pup as Lionpup. Hearing Lionpup tell him that he shouldn't be here, Flamepup nodded slightly to his friend. "I know." He murmured, continuing forward to where the other pups had been. He heard crying sounds, and wondered for a moment who it was before recognizing the voice as Kitpup. Flamepup frowned; he wasn't sure what to do. I hope you'll be able to stay, Kitpup. Flamepup thought, hearing Kitpup say that she was coming back to the camp. Flamepup nodded with a slight smile, glad that Kitpup seemed to decide to stay. Some of the others had gone back to camp, and Flamepup followed them back, running as quickly as could so that he wouldn't get lost. I got lucky; I might not be able to find my way back to camp if I leave it again. He thought as he ran back to the camp clearing.

~StormClan Camp~

77 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup ran to the tree, crying again. She hated how everyone fought all the time. She slowed to a trot, and a certain smell hit her nose. Graywolf... She remembered. She froze. She sniffed the spot where the smell was strongest, as if trying to resurrect her. Her tears came faster, and she trotted to the tree. Again, she froze. Another scent hit her muzzle, a very faint one. Silentwhisper... She remembered, and could see them both. They were both in Starclan. Graywolf was watching Shiver, while Silent scoffed at the foolishness of the pup. But this was just her imagining things, and it brought her even more sadness. She remembered the fun they had, even if she hadn't known them for long. She decided to climb the tree, and made her way up to the same branch she had laid on when she went out with Silent. It reminded her that she was alone this time, and she wasn't following anyone, and no one seemed to be following her. She laid on the branch, sobbing still. She was sobbing loudly, and didn't hear the rustling of the bushes. She didn't see the red pelt of the fox that was interested in her cries. She finally looked down to see its black eyes looking at her from the base of the tree. The pup yelped, and finally felt true fear. She watched as it tried to climb the tree, but was unable. She looked on helplessly as it tried again and again, but fell each time. It finally gave up, but waited at the base. She knew what it was waiting for. It was waiting for her to come down so it could eat her. Kitpup whined, scared. She knew that unless some wolf came after her, no one would help her. The pup shook, clinging on to the thick branch with her claws, hanging on to save her life as she cried for help.

78 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:17 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight arrived at the Ancient Oak. The view seemed somehow empty. The big tree was bare and the snow still covered the whole area. It exuded a strange coldness and austerity. The brown wolf sighed as she watched the warm steam which came out of her muzzle. Observing the place one again she noticed something.
"Kitpup." she called noticing the small wolf near the tree. But she wasn't alone. Luna narrowed her eyes and unfortunatelly recognised the other creature as fox. The warrior growled and rushed down the tree. The red pelted animal jumped back and tilted it's head at the large fae. Luna jumped at it and raised her paw, hitting it's muzzle a little. It hissed and Luna snarled at it. The wolf's fur bristled as she barked and soon the fox ran away. Luna sighed in a relieve. She turned to the young fae and nudged her gently. "Are you alright, kid?" she asked, her voice a bit worried.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

79 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:14 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup was happy to see a wolf come to her rescue, but when she saw it was Lunalight, her smile evaporated. Her tail drooped, and she looked sad again. "I'm sorry for making you hate me." She whimpered at the brown fae. She looked at her with empty neon green eyes. She looked depressed and sad, and was a truly horrible sight.

80 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna sighed. The brown wolf sat down beside the pup and wrapped her tail around Kit. "Look, kid. I know you don't like me." she started. "I don't hate you. I don't hate Shiverpaw too, I just don't like the trouble she causes. That's all. I'm not as bad as I look like, believe me. But I can't be soft hearted all the time too." Luna explained calmly. Her tone was calm, soft and warm. She usually talked like that only with her children and no one else. "Don't run away like this, ok? Remeber I promised you everything will be alright soon. Graystar is back and she will end these squabbles. She is a good leader, you know." The warrior then nuzzled the pup and smiled a little.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

81 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:37 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Just remember, you are in a tree now.)
Kitpup sniffled. She was slightly surprised by her tone. She had never heard that tone used by Luna. She looked at her with dull eyes. "Graystar isn't Starclan. She can't end the discrimination against dogs." She said, having heard other wolves use the word. "And I've never seen you be nice to me before. I know you can't be nice all the time, but you've never been nice to me." She whined.

82 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:45 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
'I will get a claustrophobia' she thought feeling a bit pressed in the tree. The brown wolf sighed. "True." she agreed not saying anything more on that topic. The fae gazed somewhere in the distance. "I have my reasons to be like this, Kit. You see, sometimes some events reflect on wolves's attitude. They make them slightly colder towards the others, even though no one is guilty for their misery. I surtainly do not accuse anyone for anything that happened in my life, but... Sometimes things changes wolves." she tried to explain though she couldn't really. There were too many sad moments flashing in her mind. Once when she was young, she was a cheerful wolf, but now that sounded more like a bed time story than a real moment in her life.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

83 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Omg, kitpup sounds a lot like Luna. Think about it. 0.0)
Kitpup listened thoughtfully. "I guess that kinda makes me like you. I don't think I'll ever get over the deaths and sadness that happened throughout my pup hood." She said somewhat quietly. She looked back at the fae, and she didn't seem so tense. She seemed to not be so upset, but sadness still tinted the pups voice, eyes, and frame.

84 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna gazed at the small wolf. Somekind of a smile appeared on her muzzle as she nuzzled the pup again. "You might get over them but you will never forget. Don't be sad, you're still young. There are so many good things ahead. Soon you'll become apprentice then a young warrior of Stomclan. You will find a mate and soon will create a family. Be optimist, kid. You're too young to be depressed or give up on life." the fae said as her eyes wandered somewhere at the sky. Lunalight wished she could do the same thing, but she couldn't. The only thing she could be happy about was seeing her children create their own families. Their happiness was enough to make her smile.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

85 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup felt a spark of happiness in her heart when Luna mentioned a family. But she knew what happened to families. "I don't think I want a family. All families end in sadness." She said, a sudden hardness in her voice. The spark was extinguished, and the pup seemed to sigh. "I don't know if I'll become a warrior. Graystar should kick me out for being a horrible clan member." She said. She wasn't looking at Luna anymore, and she seemed dead inside.

86 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna shook her head slightly. "You're wrong. Families are those who makes you happy. Who makes you feel alive. Not every family ends in sadness. Believe me kid, family is maybe the most valuable thing in one wolf's life." the brown fae said.
"She won't do it. I guess it's normal for the pups to bring.. um.. trouble." she said and she smiled again. "With a good mentor on your side, you'll become a good warrior, trust me." Luna really meant the things she said. She hopes that Kit will realise them too, maybe not now, but when she grows up she would really understand the meaning of her words.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

87 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup let a few tears drop. "I wish you were my mama Lunalight." She said. She looked down at the ground below her. She felt embarrassed for her words. She then looked back at Luna, and nodded, agreeing that she would need a good mentor. "I'd need someone amazing to fix me." She mumbled.

88 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna took a deep breath. "Well, I may not be your mother, but you can always turn to me if you need a piece of advice." the fae said. Luna gave a soft lick on Kitpup's forehead. The pup wasn't bad, it was just the company she was in wasn't for her. She was too young to witness so many quarrels and problems. "Fix you? No. Just someone with harsh discipline." she winked at the pup though she was quite serious about it.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

89 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:59 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The pups ears went down when she heard discipline. She seemed to have gotten more comfortable as she spoke with Luna. She wasn't so tense, and sighed. "Thank you Luna." She said. Kitpup whined slightly, and wagged her tail.
(So short)

90 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:05 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight nodded at the pup. The fae then looked out of the tree. It was all white and pure. She felt somehow wamr, snuggled here in the tree, but she would still feel the cold breeze through her fur. The warrior took a deep breath letting her lungs fill with fresh cold air. Oh, how she enjoyed that feeling. Then the she-wolf once again glanced at the small fae.
"We can go back to camp or stay here for few more mintes." Luna said. To be honest she wanted to stay for few minutes later before the pressure befalls on her again. Too many things were happening in the camp and she need a minute or two to take few deep breaths before returning there. The wolf's tail flicked waiting for the pup's reply.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

91 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup looked at her sadly. "Can we stay Luna? I like the view here." She sighed. She looked out at the sea of white, enjoying the nice view. She inhaled sharply, closing her eyes for a moment. She almost felt like she was flying. She hadn't realized she was leaning against Luna slightly, and still was.

92 Re: Ancient Oak on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight nodded slightly and smiled. Her eyes once again gazed at the white picture. It was quiet. Even the two wolves did not make any sound. The warrior yawned softly, feeling a bit sleepy. This landscape and the silence surely affected her. The brown fae stretched her shoulders and shook her head a little, making sure she will stay awake. The good thing of all was that the pup was alright and the wolf was away from the problmes in the camp for a while. However she had to deal with them soon.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

93 Re: Ancient Oak on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:30 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup snapped her head up as she had almost fallen asleep. It was a little while later. She yawned, a little high pitched whine at the end. "Thank you Luna for coming after me. I really am just a stupid pup, aren't I?" She said sadly, still looking at the white blanket that covered the ground and trees. The pup was a little dirty, and could use a good cleaning. He face was riddled with dry tear marks, and there was dirt throughout her fur. Plus burrs among other things stuck to the tips of her fur. She was a real mess.

94 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:25 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna took a deep breath. She glanced at Kitpup and smiled. The pup seemed tired and a bit messed up. "You're not stupid." the fae said before giving a soft lick to the pup. Luna disliked dirt. The she-wolf slowly began cleaning the pup. She started from her face by giving a gentle licks to the young one. Then she made sure to get rid of the small things which were stuck on the tips of her fur. She knew Kit won't like it alot, because her tongue and ran in the opposite direction of the fur. The pup looked like a fuzzy furball when Lunalight was done. The warrior then wrapped her tail around the pup, making her feel warm.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

95 Re: Ancient Oak on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup giggled as her tongue ran over her. It tickled, and she didn't like it. But she wasn't going to protest, she could use a cleaning. The pup nuzzled Luna, and her heart felt heavy. She missed her parents. Her clingy nature caused her great pain when they died. She could still remember their scents. A tear rolled out of her eye, and it landed on Luna's tail. The pup felt warm outside, but cold inside. She didn't know who was her friend anymore. "Lunalight, are you my friend?" She asked. She looked at the brown fae with depressed eyes.

96 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna felt the teardrop over hear tail. She knew it was from Kitpup. The brown fae felt sad for her. She knew what was it like to be on your own. But the brown wolf never said she has no family. She has - the clan. They were her family. And she didn't need anyone else.
"I am." she said softly and nuzzled the young dark fae. She needed one and the warrior didn't mind to be her friend. Lunalight the placed her head on her paws and took a deep breath. She felt pieceful and full of energy. She was ready to face the harsh voice and moves of her clan now. Whatever happened, she would face it but she sure wanted justice.

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

97 Re: Ancient Oak on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup's muzzle was pulled into a smile. She had someone she knew for sure was her friend. Her tail wagged slightly. "Thank you Lunalight." Kitpup's sub conscious kept reminding her of Shiver, but she shoved her back out of her mind. She wasn't going to worry about Shiver, she was going to focus on her new friend, Luna. The pup seemed relieved, like she had let out a big sigh. Like she wasn't so stressed anymore. She watched the whiteness of the ground, seeing the paw prints everywhere. She shivered as the fox came back into her mind, and it was a little harder to shove that thought out of her mind. But it eventually left, and she was relaxed again. Flamepup came to her mind, and her heart ached. She didn't know why, but she missed the pup dearly. "I'm sorry Lunalight, but I'm going to leave. I enjoyed staying here with you, but I miss Fla-. My friends." She stopped herself from saying Flamepup. She didn't want Luna to get the wrong idea. The dark colored pup wiggle down the tree, then sprinted into the forest, the though of Flamepup driving her back to camp.
~Stormclan Camp~

98 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight watched the pup dash away. She sighed and stayed put. The fae was aware of foxes and other predators that might be around. The wolf swallowed and placed her head on her front paws. Luna felt the cold air n her lungs. She shivered a little, feeling a bit cold. It was like her body was slowlly getting covered in ice. She wrapped her tail around herself and listened hw the snow metled. The little water drops fell down colliding into the ground. It was annoying and joyful in the same time. She decided to stay a few minutes longer before returning in the camp.
When Lunalight was ready, she got up and quickly got out of the tree hole. She shook her pelt and stretched her body. It was strange to say it, but she finally felt free. It was like she was in a cage in that small place. The she-wolf observed the area when she suddenly spotted a hare. The warrior laid down and rolled in the white snow, making herself look white and feel even colder. Then she crouched and slowly stalked it. When the wolf was near enough, she jumped and locked it's neck between her jaws. She felt her theet going in it's flesh and it's warm blood in her mouth. Luna made the hare's death fast and painless.
Now, full of energy and with a pray in her muzzle, the chocolate brown female was ready to return into the camp.

~Stormclan camp~

StormClan

Sig Credit
View user profile

99 Re: Ancient Oak on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:42 pm

Reddust

Warrior
By some odd miracle, Reddust managed to sit down at the old tree's trunk first. His tongue stuck out as he heaved short ragged breaths from running. He wasn't a very fast runner, he was just too large of a wolf. He collapsed on his back and stared up at the peaceful blue sky. It was clear, for one of the first times since Leaf-bare had passed. He inhaled a soft sweet smelling breeze as it swept the heat of his run away. He grunted as he sat back up again, shaking his pelt to rid it of dust and branches. He blinked at his brother and sister. 'It's been so long since we've actually acted like siblings.' Reddust bit the side of his mouth. 'Thank Starclan for bringing Bluemoon back to us...' He cringed remembering the sinking feeling when he realized Bluemoon had been captured by the Twoleggeds. 'Well, it's over. We've even gone to new territories. Nothing can reach us out here.' Lightpaw still had lingered in his thoughts, but he pushed away the Twolegged invasion. He wanted to keep the atmosphere upbeat.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

100 Re: Ancient Oak on Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:08 am

Barkclaw

Warrior
The brown-furred warrior dashed forward, leaping over a log as his gray eyes scanned the forest for any sign of the Ancient Oak. As his eyes skimmed over a lake in the distance, he caught sight of the oak, tall and towering above any other tree. Barkclaw trotted forward as quickly as he could, nearly tripping and falling over a few times before he reached the branches of the oak. Panting, Barkclaw glanced around to see if his siblings had arrived first. I win! The warrior thought, his eyes flicking towards the tree. After a few moments he realized that Reddust must have showed up first; his brother was looking up at the sky while laying down nearby the oak. "At least I'm not last." Barkclaw murmured, sitting down as he glanced around for their sister. I'm surprised that I wasn't the last to arrive here, the young warrior thought with a blink. Perhaps I didn't win by much.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum