An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Bramble Tangle on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Dozens of brambles in one convenient spot all tangled together. Prey is scare here, but this spot is good for fending off attackers by pushing them in the brambles.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:18 am

Steel trudged along the narrow prey path that lead the way toward the brambles, "if this dosen't keep busy bodies at bay i don't know what will" he told himself his battered joints and bones aching from the cold. They always ached in the cold, and made him feel like a rusting old jeep, still he kept on pushing himself into a trot in order to try and keep the old joints oiled and warm. Reaching the thickest part he put his head down and pushed his way into the brambles, ignoring the way the sharp thorns raked at his grey pelt. The pain they caused to him caused him to laugh gruffly to himself, he knew that deep within the thick tangles and brambles there was a small clearing where one of the plants had died, he'd cleaned out the dead plant some time ago and he was hoping that none of the others had taken its place. He was in luck it seemed, his favourite place was still there, he scraped away the snow digging diligently until he'd reached the brown earth that lay beneath the white powder. Stretching out on the slightly damp earth he closed his yellow eyes, fatigue at last getting to him, it was allowed to take him over as he felt safe within this place.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

3 Re: Bramble Tangle on Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:34 pm

Reddust

Warrior
The warrior stalked through the swamp, ears pressed tight to his skull. He felt mud spread and cling to the insides of his paws. When he'd just gone out to find Pixiepaw, he'd gone right back out. But at least he'd left camp with a clean pelt. But the consequences of such impulsiveness would leave him with another dirty coat on his hand. He paused in his gait before letting out a groan. "Wow...Excellent, your already making progress, Reddust." He thought sardonically. His muzzle scrunched up, and his eyes crinkled. Disgust and then surprise entered his expression. "Who in Starclan is that...?" He thought, eyes narrowing and focusing on a gray pelt peeking through the brambles. The scent was unfamiliar and wrong.

And he could already feel blood pumping in his ears. He twitched, wanting to pounce, but that would go against his newest goal. He squeezed his eyes shut with another internal groan. "But this needs to be taken care of." He thought as he inspected the tangle for a hole. Finding one after a few rounds of searching. "Will I be at a disadvantage while outside?"

But he didn't care enough. "Who goes there!?" He called, relieved that his brown fur kept his hidden.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

4 Re: Bramble Tangle on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:12 am

The rings barriers kept him from escaping and the other creature that was his foe bared its fangs, heh he could smell its fear scent. Steel had faced many different foes but he'd never lost, he got roughed up, bloodied but wouldn't stop until he'd defeated the challenger. The grey wolf didn't bother posturing and threatening, he just leapt right in his teeth showing themselves at the last second.

The males head jerked up his teeth showing themselves as a voice jerked him from his rest. Annoyance flickered over his features his teeth becoming hidden by his lips once again. He didnt move for a second his eyes looking around trying to figure out where the voice had come from, his ears flicked backwards with annoyance. His nose could smell the unfamiliar scent of another wolf but he wasn't a hundred percent sure where the owner of that scent was. He decided he'd stay where he was for now "Im not hunting on your territory" he eventually spoke in his iron like voice "Just resting in a place where I wont be set upon" he added in a slightly quieter tone "I will be on my way soon enough after i've rested" with that he rested his head back down with a large sigh. The battle scarred brute blinked his harsh yellow eyes and closed them his tail flicking to rest against his side. He was sick of all of these wolves claiming land to be theirs, there woudl be enough prey for all if they all stopped being so stupidly selfish. He was so bone tired despite not being that old, a soft cough left him before he tucked his nose under his tail with a snort.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

5 Re: Bramble Tangle on Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Reddust

Warrior
And he'd waited in silence until the wolf roused itself. Crunching leaves and fluttering branches signaled his less than pleasant wake up call. The left side of his face twitched as he narrowed his blood red eyes. Best not to give himself away. The brute began circling the brambles. His gaze still locked on that gray pelt. He should be able to do this well if anything.

"I'm not hunting in your territory."

"That is not where the problem lies...Try again." His tail curled. What a menace emotion could be, but he remained silent. Why bait out more pointless excuses from loners? And yet. "Just resting in a place where I won't be set upon." They just kept growing worse. Did these wolves not understand the meaning of borders? Must he show them? Must it be him of all wolves? "I will be on my way soon enough after I've rested." He heard another rustle as the gray shape shrunk and curled up. He heard him snort and he took it as his own time to speak. At least he had his patience back again. One paw step at a time.

"And what assurance is, 'Soon enough...?' He said, dragging out the "gh" sound. He allowed his footsteps to be heard, crunching over leaves and shifting his gaze to his muddied paws. "I'm not sure you understand the position you're in at the moment." He added with a slight growl. Why was he doing this again? "You're not welcome here." Because he had to. It was what his obligations demanded.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

6 Re: Bramble Tangle on Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:19 pm

Steel had listened to the other wolfs words boredly the pawsteps helping him instantly locate the other. Heh, so young the older male who had tasted two-leg blood and fought countless foes rested his head back on his paws "You're not very convincing, what point do  you and your pack have to owning these brambles? None, they are not a strategic area nor is there plenty of prey to be had. They are out of the way and you don't even know how to get into the center of them" the reason why he knew the brambles well was because of those reasons. The grey scarred brute sighed softly "I wouldn't go that way if I were you" he added noting that the brown wolfs current path would lead him into a rather painful dead end. He was quite comfortable in his small haven that was away from the world, he'd probably leave the territory to hunt and return to the bramble patch once he had eaten. Thoughts and feelings flickered through his brain, he was better on his own, nobody to tug at his heart strings that were still there underneath the scarred muscle and flesh. It was better to not have anyone depend on you, incase you failed, his grey ears twitched hearing a distant noise before returning to analyzing the sounds of the other.

View user profile

7 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:22 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow arrived at the brambles and knew something was wrong when she smelled a loner and reddust. She almost had to keep herself from laughing as she watched Reddust try and get to where the loner was located.She did get there in time to hear the loners words. "Loner, It does not matter if we seldom use a certain part of our territory or not. That does not give you the right to inhabit that area. Now I understand if you dont have a place to stay and you think this one is the safest but you cannot be here without permission from our clan leader or our Alpha as some would put it. If our leader allows you to be here then we will leave you alone or if you wish to join our clan then you may freely go about the territory as you please. But if those things are not to happen i ask that you leave our territory peacefully." Blackwidow said loud enough for the loner to hear.

She didnt want this situation to escalate and if it came down to a fight right now she wasnt up for one as she was still weak from being bedridden for so long. Then quieter this time for only Reddust to hear "Reddust i actually came to speak with you about something...but umm..." She trailed off as he struggled in the brambles  and was getting poked by the thorns. "Would you like some help." She said just a little too cheery. Her tail wagged behind her in amusement at his predicament. You could see that the life had returned to her and the smell of sickness no longer clung to her fur. Her smile seemed to reach her eyes this time, but when you watched her move you could tell her body was still trying to recover its strength. Nonetheless Blackwidow was healthy again.

8 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:54 pm

The high pitched tone of yet another and her words caused the brute to roll his eyes "You do realize that there were no territorial markers nor any sign at all that you and your companions have claimed this part. nor do you seem to get how territory works, you patrol all parts of it regularly" he snorted to himself listening to the female twitter away at the first wolf. An ear flicked his sharp ears picking up her words, their content causing him to smirk slightly "Coming here to have private time with your lover? Im not sure this is the best place for that" His yellow eyes flicked over to the brown pelt "I did warn you not to go that way, how can you claim to own this land when it is disturbingly obvious you dont know the slightest thing about this place" His opinion of these wolves was dropping by the minute, causing his stubborn nature to reveal himself. He was quite comfortable to sit here and watch them both struggle in the brambles.  He was the first one to this place in what smelt like years, and so he didn't think that these greedy low born cretins had the right to call it theirs. There was no prey here, it held no strategic value, his irritation with the clan wolves had lead to him privately bad mouthing them. The big brute lowering his head to run his tongue over a particularly bad scar on his leg. "You clans think you're so much more sophisticated than us, yet you are all responsible for the death of many loners. Where do you think the loners who lived here when you all coldly tossed them out went? Onto the territory of other loners who weren't pleased to see them. You only care about yourselves" Granted he did too, yet the grey wolf had always stayed away from the others not hunting on their territories and keeping to himself. At least he'd never turned innocents out of their homes, he'd lost interest in the two idiots and so turned his head away from them and closed his eyes, ears listening to their loud pawsteps.

View user profile

9 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:08 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust felt his lips curl. At least he was seldom seen. Being mocked was something he wasn't fond of. He eyes the brush with eyes for crimson. "How many puzzles can you solve, rouge? What chains have you put on yourself?" He thought with a little laugh. His patience couldn't have these mouse-brained squabbles. Even if he felt his tongue twitch at the prospect.

But the casualness was annoying. Even Reddust could see thorns stting on the ground before him. It wasn't hard to manage a sneer. "Patronizing and mousebrained. What a deal, huh?" He finally said aloud with a dark smile.

But the moment was broken by Blackwidow's appearance. He opened his mouth, simmering anger turning into worry. His eyes screamed, "Why in Starclan did you leave camp?!" His eyes flared with a pinched brow as approached him. He didn't seem to notice the meekness ofher expression. "Didn't Twistedfoot tell you not to leave camp...?!" He hissed under his breath. The tension in his jaw and shoulders were obvious. Overworking sick wolves would only get more sick. This is what he knew most. "If anyone needs help it's you, Blackwidow...!" He whispered harshly at her optimistic expression.

This fight was still going on he supposed. Had he apologized yet? "...No I didn't did I...?" He ground his teeth together as he whipped his head to the sound of the loner again. "Well, it's not sophistication it's power. And if what I thought loners were before, is that they didn't care for anyone but themselves." He growled as his eyes crinkled in anger again. Two clashing viewpoints that weren't going to be changed anytime soon. This argument was pointless wasn't it? He knew it in the back of his mind but he was too tired to deal with the thinking part of this equation. "I don't think we're much different." He muttered in reply, deciding not to goad more words. Especially about the love part. He didn't know what this was anyway.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

10 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:39 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow's ears laid flat against her skull as she was being scolded by Reddust. "But I'm better, and I only came to talk with you away from..." She trailed off. This was not the time for her to being going into their personal lives while the loner was still here. She had hoped that maybe Reddust wasnt still mad at her but it looks like she was wrong. She was pulled out of her thoughts as the loner spoke. Her fur bristled at his words. She knew that if she was in fighting condition a good tuff with a loner would due her some good. To release some of her pent up anger over everything that has been going on. "Nonetheless you had to pass our borders to get into this part of our territory. And frankly it doesnt matter if nobody has marked this place as it is still within our territory. Everything in our borders belongs to Stormclan. So you are the intruder here." Blackwidow said in annoyance. This was going no where, why cant they just head back to camp and get a patrol to chase the loner out. "I can go back to camp and get a patrol if you want. To get rid of him." she whispered to Reddust. Her patience was wearing thin.

11 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:53 pm

The grey wolf had lain back down, what are they going to do? Yell at me some more? Beat me up? Wow, what chilvalrous wolves there were here. Packs I swear something screwed up is going on their buzzed brains Steel yawned to himself not giving them much thought, he would move when he was ready and not before. The more the pair of twits pushed the more stubborn and obstinate he would become, although from what he could tell the brown thing wasn't that into it, his words lacked conviction. Stretching out he rolled onto his back adding a healthy layer of dirt and dust to his grey pelt knowing that it would help with hunting at some point as well. Why couldn't they have their little tiff somewhere else? all he'd wanted to do was find a place to sleep and catch up on rest in a relatively safe place. This was the only place he really knew of as being safe. The wolf that was heavily scarred from fighting all of his life was in reality very sick of it. He kept his trap closed, curling himself into a neat ball once again.

View user profile

12 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Reddust

Warrior
OOC: So shooooooort sorry

Reddust licked his lips and parted his jaws to argue back to Blackwidow. A light went off in his eyes. "Go get a patrol from camp then and be quick about it. I'll stay here and watch." He replied with a sigh. "And stay there this time." He said, squinting at the area beside Blackwidow's head. Now that his anger and adrenaline washed away, he could taste the sour tang of regret on his tongue. But he was stubborn and knew it wasn't the time for apologies.

"I can shoulder this myself, Blackwidow. Don't worry about me. Put that into something more important." He added before he sat down and motioned in the direction of camp.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

13 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow huffed in annoyance. She came here to talk with Reddust and now this loner has messed everything up. Her tail flicked back and forth as Reddust told her to go get a patrol and to stay at camp this time. "Fine, I will stay in camp. And get a patrol over here. Dont do anything stupid, we still need to talk." She said annoyed, though that was Blackwidows way of saying to not get killed. She didnt know what that loner was cable of, she didnt want to leave Reddust by himself but she just had to trust him enough to take care of this until help arrived. She trotted off back to stormclan camp.

stormclan camp

14 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:32 pm

One of his ears flicked listening as the brown brute said something about coming back with a patrol. What on earth is that? These packs are high on something, probably half rabid too he didn't say anything however sick of these idiots yapping away to themselves. So many idiots surrounding him, all he wanted was to be left alone, the heavily scarred brute found himself getting more and more irritated with the idiots around him. How nice it would be to give them a good beating, he had plenty more experience than those two young lovebirds. Although it looked like one of them had left, probably to get reinforcements, great, that was just what he needed. More tossers, he blocked them out flicking his tail around to rest his chin on it. His bright yellow eyes half closed, why couldn't he just be left alone? No matter where he went, he was constantly dogged by those who wanted to get into fights. He was so sick of it.

View user profile

15 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:07 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar padded into the area, glancing back to make sure that the other four warriors on her patrol were still coming. Her golden gaze focused back on the land in front of her, and she lowered her muzzle to the ground in order to locate the loner. As soon as she caught his scent, she headed in his direction until she came to a stop beside the Bramble Tangle. The loner had apparently found a way to the center of the brambles. She decided to remain where she was for the moment; the brambles would tear at her pelt if she tried to push through them, and even if she reached where the loner was, she'd have no where to turn to if he tried attacking. She assumed that the loner must have taken a path to get to where he was, but what was the point in finding the path herself? Only if they needed to get to the loner; for now, she'd be fine where she was. The leader could also detect Reddust's scent and saw him nearby; Graystar nodded to him before focusing back on the loner.

"Hello," she called out. She waited a few moments before continuing, mustering the most polite and friendly tone she could. "I am Graystar, the leader of StormClan. I've come here with some of our other warriors to inform you that this part of the land is in our territory, and we request that you do not stay here permanently. I apologize for any inconvenience, and if there was any way I certainly would allow you some time here, but as Clan leader I must uphold our traditions and our ways." Was that good enough? This loner seemed quite stubborn from Blackwidow's description of him, and Graystar was sure that he wouldn't take her words well. But she had to at least try to speak; in the meanwhile, she'd have to think of a second plan in case her speech didn't work.

View user profile

16 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:51 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
The Jovial brute padded up keeping Pace with Graystar, giving a friendly look at Reddust and a slight wag of his tail his brown eyes looked through the brambles to barely see the steel grey pelt of the stranger. Listening to the beautiful grey wolf speak he privately wondered what was going to happen, if Reddust and Blackwidow hadn't been able to get him to leave what were they supposed to do. The warrior code prevented them from killing him, not that it would be very honorable for them to do that, he didn't look like he'd fight back. He hummed softly to himself waiting for something to happen.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

17 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:06 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
The pale eyed male trotted up in his smooth gait, coming to a stop he couldn't help the flicker of disappointment at the sight that awaited him. His brother hadn't looked like that, nor had his sister, it was some random loner. Irritation flared in him and he gave a soft growl directed at the arrogant loner, to have come and made himself comfortable in Stormclan territory was a mistake. If he had to drag the insolent wolf out of their territory but the scruff than he would do so.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

18 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw slowed to a stop as he caught up to the others, his gray gaze glancing about the bramble tangle until he spotted a tuft of fur. He let out a short growl; how dare this loner refuse to move. The warrior looked to the side when he noticed Reddust, and nodded to his brother in greeting before facing towards the brambles again. He personally thought Graystar was being too soft; the loner was intruding and didn't seem to care for crying out loud! "I suggest that you listen to our leader," he said coldly. "Not all of us are known for our kindness." If the loner wouldn't get up and leave, Barkclaw would make him move, even if it came down to a fight.

View user profile

19 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Reddust

Warrior
It was easier than usual to convince the she-wolf to leave for camp. "Probably for lack of reason..." He thought absently as an itch developed in his throat, but he refrained from breaking the silence. He felt ridiculous from standing guard, but this was intolerable. And ridiculous. There were literally no words Reddust could use to explain this occurrence, but the patrol had been quick. Blackwidow had kept her promise, but even if he thought that, he didn't dare show it.

"Graystar." He greeted with a small dip of his head. She immediately went to cut this snake from the head. Something he felt smug and ticked off about. Loners certainly knew no boundaries, but the ex-Riverclan leader had simply, and gently, told him that they had to hold up traditions that was older than any wolves there could say. But it wasn't just the leader. The brute found a little solstice in that. And he was even more surprised to find one of them was his brother. "Barkclaw." He said with a small quirk of his brow. He merely tossed him a nod before moving to deliver his own punches at the steely brute. Reddust inwardly groaned. "It feels like I'm being stood up like this. I couldn't take care of a single loner! How stupid do those "patience" things sound now, Reddust?" But e remained silent, an impassiveness clear on his face. May very well let the loner eat dust on his own.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

20 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:20 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw had arrived somewhat behind the rest. He let out a breath of air and moved to stand beside the others. His tail seemed to be the only noise after Graystar spoke to the wolf. Barkclaw quickly broke it with a growling threat. He couldn't blame him. They could all be doing something for the clan. Snow wasn't kind to loners and clans alike. Prey was scarce and sickness was their worst problems. But perhaps he was wrong about that. Loners were much worse it seemed.

"Maybe I should have just stayed in camp or gone hunting." He pressed his lips tightly together at his thoughts. "I'm going to turn into an elder at this rate..." He muttered, the words slipping out without his meaning to.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

21 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:59 pm

His ears hadn't missed the sounds of three more wolves appearing, a female voice caused them to twitch as he listened. "What are you going to do if I don't want to move? Kill me? So much for the honor you pride yourselves on. You stole these territories and don't bother trying to deny it" they seemed to think he'd fear them because there was more than him, fear was something he wasn't well acquainted with.A couple of others showed and a soft sigh caused him to merely close his yellow eyes and rest his muzzle on his legs not really interested in what these wolves had to say. He was older now and had never really had a home or a place to call his, even less so now that these impudent wolves were adamant about making him leave the safe haven he had here. A tired growl left him, he had not attacked anyone nor had he hunted, could they not just leave him alone to sleep?

View user profile

22 Re: Bramble Tangle on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:19 am

Stormblade

Warrior
The normally laid back Stormblade growled lowly a angry rumble in his chest "Listen well, Nature dictates the strong packs fight and take what territory they need to survive on. We took no more than we needed, despite this piece of territory being little used It is still part of Stormclan land. Quit whining like a pup you are most clearly not one so act like it! So here are your options; you can either join, get lost, or deal with being dragged off by your tail" the dog was not pleased at how this wolf showed a direct lack of respect to Graystar and the anger in his tone reflected that. He was not going to put up with some insolent loner dealing out such rudeness! His brown eyes were hard, as he waited for some of the others around him to back him up. He himself was more than ready for everyone to grab a paw and drag the scarred grey brute off of their land. But he stood fast waiting for his leader to speak, his brown eyes flicked to her softening subtly waiting for her words.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

23 Re: Bramble Tangle on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:27 am

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
Adder had listened patiently to the others insults that were directed towards this loner, he himself was happy to listen to the others insult the gray furred wolf. Stormblades unusual fiery words caused his eyes to brighten with amusement, wow everyone sure is on fire today his gaze landed on a familiar brown warrior Except for reddust... which reminds me He moved past the others so he could stand beside Reddust "You missed Pixieflights ceremony" he observed quietly "And she was not pleased, she had this scary cold look on her face. Chewed out poor Blackwidow when she came into camp then took off" He thought the brown wolf might be interested in his father duties, Poor chap, can't catch a break, first looses his love to the stupid two legs and now his daughter is not happy with him Oh well it wasn't any of his business really he just was passing on the information so that Reddust might patch up that particular relationship before it went to sour although he had a suspicion that the brown warrior was plain out of luck.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

24 Re: Bramble Tangle on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar's ears flattened back slightly upon hearing the loner's reply. So much for kindness. But she couldn't help but feel guilty at the wolf's accusation. They had, in essence, taken territories that didn't belong to them. The original Clans had undoubtedly done the same; the Clans hadn't been around forever after all. Still... it didn't make her feel any better. She recalled Stormblade's earlier words when the warrior wondered how many loners the Clans had displaced when they moved. Had this particular loner been among them?

"I'm sorry, but I must uphold tradition," Graystar started, still keeping her tone kind. "We won't kill you, of course not... but we still request that you hear our words." The leader glanced towards Stormblade when she heard the normally peaceful dog growl; she was glad that he had stepped up to tell off the loner, even if she still felt a bit bad. Her golden eyes turned towards the loner to see how he would respond to either of them; she hoped that the loner wouldn't become hostile.

View user profile

25 Re: Bramble Tangle on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:49 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
The audacity! How dare that loner refuse to listen to them? "Listen you," the warrior growled. He paused momentarily as he heard both Graystar's and Stormblade's responses; he was glad that Stormblade also sounded angry at the loner's behavior. His gray eyes turned back to the loner after the others had finished speaking, and he continued. "We've been respectful to you loners and we haven't gone and invaded all your lands. You probably have plenty of forests to yourself; don't be greedy. Stormblade is right; this tangle of brambles belongs to us. I'll drag you out by the tail personally if you refuse to cooperate," he added in a growl. There was nothing Barkclaw hated more that others breaking the rules, and in his opinion, that was exactly what this loner was doing.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum