An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Bramble Tangle on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dozens of brambles in one convenient spot all tangled together. Prey is scare here, but this spot is good for fending off attackers by pushing them in the brambles.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: Bramble Tangle on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:03 pm

The brute had not really paid much attention until the snarl caught his attention of a brown wolf, the brown wolfs words being the wrong thing to say as they sparked challenge and fury in the grey male. He got up smoothly and showed his long curved fangs his yellow eyes now blazing "You're not a threat, merely an annoyance. Make it in here in one piece pack wolf, and I'll give you a new scar to decorate your foolish face" He'd listened to the gray females words and had been on the brink of finding somewhere else. "You stupid wretch, do you not know how many loners there are? Many have lived on this land for generations, their own history and traditions torn apart by you. there is not enough land for the other loners and many died because of you selfish thoughtless weasels." his yellow eyes locked onto Barkclaws and burned with detest, his standing body revealed his scars and his snarl ripped through the air again."Come on then. Try and make me leave this place" the one place where he was safe to sleep, if he couldn't sleep here he had no clue where he would go. No where else was safe, not with Lana on the prowl and he'd already gotten into enough fights with her over prey she tried to steal. How much was it to ask to just be left alone from all of these wolves that didn't know how to back off.

"I've killed legions like you!
"You're making this too easy!"
"That was hardly worth my time."
"You've just written your own epitaph."
"Your feeble attempt to hide is insulting"
"That wasn't a fight, it was an execution."
"You're not a threat... merely an annoyance."
"I'll find you... it's only a matter of time, I can hear your heart beating"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

27 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:53 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Barclaws words had only inflamed the situation and he shot the wolf a frustrated glance out of his golden eyes. Watching as the loner snarled at them he sighed   "Oh Boy" his anger fading for a moment before he growled   "You're making trouble you don't need. Just turn and head on out and we can forget this little incident ever happened yeah?" hopefully the loner would take the advice. He'd looked on the verge of listening to Graystar before Barkclaw had opened his big trap. A folded ear moved as he heard Adderstrike speaking to reddust, remembering how Pixieflight had acted afterwards was definitely strange and he found himself privately glad that he wasn't involved in that mess.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

28 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust bristled. Graystar had been gracious as always. Something he didn't believe in but this loner continued to whine like a spoiled pup. He felt the skin of teeth lift and he moved to kick his hinny along with the others, but Adderstrike held him back, shedding light on the situation at camp. "I missed her what...?" He felt a dread bubble up in his chest, and the sensation of drowning. "Pixieflight?" The slight dread was replace with pride at her new name. A smile tugged at his lips, but the feeling was forgotten again as he mentioned Blackwidow. He erased his smile at the she-wolf's name. "You're a warrior, Reddust."

But the impassiveness was replaced again by dread. "She chewed her out...?" He said, eyes narrowed in bewilderment. "Adderstrike, do you hear what's coming out of your mouth?" He said, but that tiny spark of dread remained. "But you really did mess up this time... Reddust..." How much of a parent was he? Lunalight had been there, even if his father could not. Now Pixiepaw-- Pixieflight didn't have either. How dare he? But the young one was compassionate and kind. Was she not?

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

29 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:08 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
He listened to Reddusts responses, watching the proud smile that turned to a look of bewilderment "I couldn't believe it either, stuff about Blackwidow trying to replace Aurafrost in her life, and how she took you away from her. Her voice was like ice it was so weird, she also told her not to talk to her anymore" he ignored the rising situation with the loner his pale amber eyes concerned for the newly made warrior. "Blackwidow before had said stuff about Aurafrost being proud and all this other stuff and it just made her snap, and she told her she didn't know aurafrost so she had no right to say what or whatnot Aura might have said" he murmured quietly Adder was genuinely concerned for Pixie as wel as Blackwidow. The handsome young thing flicked his tail "You might want to go back to camp and talk to Blackwidow she looked quite upset" he added he didn't know where abouts Pixie had gone after leaving camp save that she was supposed to be standing guard over the camp that night.

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

30 Re: Bramble Tangle on Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:58 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar sighed when she saw the loner's reaction. Was there any way to reason with him? She really didn't want to force him out, and had hoped that he'd be receptive to their peaceful urging. That was seeming less and less likely. It seemed that Barkclaw's words hadn't helped, either. "I do apologize if you feel as if we've displaced those wolves here before us," she began, "but there are many lands beyond the territories that we have claimed for ourselves. I understand what it's like to lose your home myself; the same occurrence happened to us Clans. We'd have had no where else to go if we didn't come here," she murmured, hoping that her soft tone would prove to the loner that her words were true. She flicked her ears as she heard Stormblade's response; hopefully the loner would at least listen to the two of them.

View user profile

31 Re: Bramble Tangle on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw flicked his ears as he heard his brother and Adderstrike speaking. He hadn't seen Pixieflight's outburst, but he felt bad for them both; if only Reddust had been able to attend. But it was important to take care of this loner; didn't Pixieflight realize this? Speaking of the loner, the warrior turned his attention back to him. He bared his fangs in a growl as he heard the wolf's insults. His ears flattened back against his head, and he took a step forward before stopping. He wants to make you mad. Think logically, Barkclaw. He growled once more, closing his eyes as he tried to calm himself down. His short temper had always been a problem he'd struggled with. He took a few deep breaths before blinking open his eyes, and returned a glare to Stormblade when he caught the dog's look. He faced the loner, struggling to keep his anger out of his voice. "I'm... sorry," he muttered. "Look, I don't want to fight you. We're politely requesting that you get out of our territory," he continued, his words strained. He tried his best to forget the loner's insults, knowing that he'd only get angrier if he thought about them. "Please," he added. He hated having to appeal to the loner with kindness and fake words, but if that's what it took, then it had to be done.

View user profile

32 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:56 pm

The yellow glaring defiant eyes had watched the others responses he watched the young male struggling with himself trying to keep himself under control. He would have been a real firework in the fighting ring, Steels body felt as tight as a coiled up spring ready to unleash his movement. The brute listened to their words, why did they need this part of the territory why were they defending a place that they never used? They made no sense to him at all, it wasn't like he had anywhere else to go anyway not that he'd let that become public knowledge. The scarred warrior flicked his ears hearing the rustle in the trees before his attention returned back to the posse of wolves that had gathered. A long sigh left him before he gave in unwillingly, his gaze remaining fixed on the brown wolf with interestingly hued eyes. He knew he didn't mean a word he said, and he made sure the wolf knew he knew. He'd just return later once they'd left, he silently grumbled to himself. "Don't think im fooled by your words pork chop" he told the large brown wolf. He slipped through the intricate pathways of the brambles soon reappearing out of the center of the tangle of brambles. If he had a different temperment, if he hadn't been through what he had, perhaps he would have joined the pack of wolves. But he had been through what he had, and he preferred to be by himself. So he slipped off heading out towards Tilsford Manor.

~Tilsford Manor~

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Pixieflight, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

33 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:06 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
The dog sighed when the scarred wolf finally saw reason and left, he looked over at Graystar waiting for her next orders. The full moon in the sky had told him that the gathering would be tonight, and he was a little eager to go and see what was happening with the other clans. But he knew it was going to be tense, he shifted his paws wondering what was going to happen in regard to Snowstars death. The irish wolf hounds eyes were thoughtful, how would everything turn out, what was in their fates, he mused to himself thoughtfully

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

34 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar flicked her ears as she heard Barkclaw's words; she could tell that the younger warrior was having trouble speaking them. She was thankful that he wasn't talking to the loner as he had before, however, and it seemed that the loner had finally decided to listen to them too. She watched as the loner left, happy that it hadn't come down to a fight and next turned her attention to the patrol of wolves. "We should head back to camp. I'll announce the Gathering; anyone is welcome to come," she added. That meant that there wasn't time to go hunting with Stormblade; she was a bit disappointed, but figured that they could always hunt later. She headed back in the direction of the camp, wondering what would happen at the Gathering.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

35 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:06 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade  nodded listening to his leader, he took a moment to shoot a slightly apologetic look at Barkclaw a silent apology for getting snippy with him. The large dog turning on his paws to head after Graystar, his brown eyes drifting into thought, as of late most of his thoughts had begun to circulate around Graystar. Hopefully after the gathering they could go hunting together, or even patrol together, he didn't really mind what it was - he only really knew he enjoyed her company the kind thoughtful leader a wolf that he'd come to regard with great affection
~Stormclan camp~

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

36 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:40 am

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw tensed at first, uncertain how the loner would react, but soon it became apparent that he was about to leave. The warrior held the loner's gaze, and his ears flicked back when he heard the gray wolf's next words. 'Pork chop?' What... what even is that? he wondered. Perhaps it was an insult that loners used; either way, he hadn't been too pleased with this wolf. At least he was leaving, and hopefully he wouldn't see him again. "Whatever you say," he mumbled under his breath, in response to the loner not believing him. Hopefully the wolf hadn't heard that; he didn't want to cause a fight. He flicked his ears in acknowledgement of Graystar's words, and caught the apologetic look Stormblade gave him. The brown-furred warrior nodded slightly in response, feeling a bit sorry himself; he shouldn't have glared back at the dog. He figured that Stormblade had every right to be annoyed with him before, considering that his words had nearly led to a fight. His gaze next turned to his brother, who was still speaking to Adderstrike. "I guess we should be getting back to camp now," he murmured, before turning back to follow Graystar and Stormblade.

~StormClan Camp~

View user profile

37 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:07 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust listened attentively, crimson eyes narrowed as they looked away from the young warrior's gaze. "What have I done...?" He imagined her snapping was because he wasn't there. And he was correct as much as he knew. He really had forgotten to go to Pixieflight's ceremony. He'd forgotten to go to Pixieflight's ceremony. His words remained stuck in the back of his throat. "Oh dear Starclan, what am I going to do...?" He whispered, his voice breaking a bit before he squeezed his eyes shut in dreadful frustration. he couldn't quite hear the commotion as the loner left, but the black guck was still bubbling up in his heart. But then Graystar called for them to return. The mention of the gathering running hollow. Even the small mention of being cautious around Sunclan, or if they'd even come to the falls.  "Thank you, Adderstrike. And I think that's quite enough...I'll hear it from her myself." He said as he turned to pad away with the rest. Brows pressed together, absently chewing at his lip.

Reddust had his fair share of mistakes. Many of them, really. But this one was a "Took his heart and ripped it out of his chest", sort of mistake. He could feel the verge of tears in his eyes, but he refused to give away an inch of his sorrow. Even to Barkclaw, whom he cared for almost as much as his dear daughter.

~Stormclan camp~

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

38 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:18 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw frowned. This sort of bullheadedness was something he hadn't seen since... Well, whoever was more stubborn. He'd known a lot of wolves like that in reality. But he saw it as normal, because he found himself being too passive. He could't quite tell where everyone else drew the line. But it wasn't his mind that was thinking. More of his self-conscience, because he padded forward threateningly as he continued to refuse. "Mousebrains seem to be more abundant than the waters of the river." He thought privately with a glare sent the loner's way. His usual frown had deepened, leaving behind an imprint of sighs and casual flat lips.

But the wolf had eventually left with Barkclaw's, Graystar's, and Stormblade's urging. Little did he say, and little did he need to. He knew that three warriors were more than enough to get rid of a loner. Usually one would have bolted in fear of being torn down. "It seems like a horrible sense of humor..." He muttered with a huff as he turned to Graystar as she announced the full moon. Ravenclaw narrowed his eyes slightly. "Not in the mood, Starclan... Why not have your fun when I'm dead?" He thought as he disappeared into the forest with the others.

~ Stormclan Camp

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

39 Re: Bramble Tangle on Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:29 pm

Melissa

Loner/Rogue
He had no idea what Reddust was going to do, the young male not ever having had the chance to meet Aurafrost didn't know that Pixieflight had pulled a move that would have made her mother proud. For him it was a shock to see the normally bouncy happy female to go off like that, he sighed when he was thanked concern for the older warrior and his family fluttering in the iberian wolfs chest. As the others left to return to camp he supposed he'd better go with them as well, glancing up at the stars for a moment he picked up his paws neatly into a swift lope returning back to camp and Hopefully dolphinsplash
~stormclan camp~

"Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too quick i would catch it"
"What do you mean I missed the point, words are neither pointy or blunt"
“You have to remain accurate and focused despite the conditions that you face."

Melissa's theme
Melissas Song
View user profile

40 Re: Bramble Tangle on Sat May 07, 2016 2:20 am

The brute returned to the spot he'd been earlier and sighed, he ignored all the scents that told him this land was claimed and wriggled through the complex of tangled brambles until he reached the hidden spot where some had died creating a spot for one wolf to lie down in mostly comfort. Now that the snows had gone it was once again comfortable and not all wet, resting his head down on his paws the brute closed his eyes and sighed softly. This was nice, this was safe, and his worries and woes about the two legs who were recruiting fighting dogs seemed far away.

View user profile

41 Re: Bramble Tangle on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:50 pm

He'd long lost track of where he was going, following the familiar but stale scents he knew from camp, the sour scent of a rogue had caused him to back up quickly before he realized that scent was very stale as well. Sighing quietly Forsaken found a decent place to curl up and wait for something to happen to him, if he was lucky it'd be a quick death where he didn't feel anything but he'd never gotten much good luck. Moonbreeze and their pups had been the only good thing he'd ever really had but they'd be better off without him, she'd find a better mate who wasn't so disgustingly pathetic and worthless. Clouded gold eyes closed, not like they were doing much help open anyways, ears tucked back as well, useless useless he was so useless! He couldn't hunt, and had never been able to fight, he was a disappointment and disgrace to his mentor Minkfur who'd been so patient and kind to him, a soft whine left him. Come on nature. Hurry up and kill him already before his cowardly nature reared its ugly beastly head again. He just wanted it all to end. Would he be able to see and hear in Starclan? Would they even accept him? It was for warriors and medicine wolves and well he'd never been much of a warrior and it was doubtful that even if he still had his eyes and ears working properly that he would have been a good warrior.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

42 Re: Bramble Tangle on Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Lana

Loner/Rogue
It'd been an easy journey, during it her thoughts had returned to the wolves at the waterfalls, they were planning something and she would either help it along or get in the way. Hopefully abit of both, that made her grin to herself, taking no notice of the territory borders that were put up in her way she stalked along, the scent of Steel making her smirk. Of course he had been here, it only made sense after all, coming to a stop she regarded the wolf that was curled up quite pathetically on the ground, he was skinny but smelled of the local pack, oh ho clouded eyes how interesting likely blind. He hadn't heard her pawsteps either, she was naturally quiet but blind creatures often had better hearing, so it seemed he was deaf as well. It was like all of her christmasses had come at once to drop such an easy target into her lap, now she would wait for Lion to show up, the wolf wasn't going to get a quick death oh no he would not. They would torture him and then drown him, a warm eagerness warmed her heart at that thought, drowning was fun and so was torturing, they could even blame the wolfs death on thunderclan as her companion still smlled of them.

"A cunning woman is her own mistress, because she confides in noone.
She who deceives others, anticipates deceit and guards herself. "

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum