An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 Windswept Praire on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

Named for the sea winds that sweep across the prairie. The grass is thick and flows across the earth along with clumps of heather dotting it here and there. There are few trees there.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: Windswept Praire on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
Surprised at the gesture, Rowan paused. It was one thing to catch food as a show of skill or to prove just how much more power this wolf had than Rowan. It was another to freely give it.

It shocked Rowan.

"D...D...Doesn't your pack need it? She stuttered, still on guard in case the she-wolf was pulling some kind of trick.

View user profile

27 Re: Windswept Praire on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:43 pm

Swiftspirit

Young Warrior
Swiftspirit grinned as the wolf gave her a surprised look. "We have plenty of prey already." This was only partially true though, since the fresh-kill pile was rather low when the young fae had left. But Swiftspirit figured that she could catch more later on. "Weaker wolves are fed first in the clan, so everyone gets a share." The fae knew very well the laws of other packs, where the strong came first.

View user profile

28 Re: Windswept Praire on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:02 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
"Your pack must be weak then."

It wasn't an insult, just Rowan's honest conclusion with what she knew.

If the pack separated it's resources to give to the weak and strong, then their strong would not be as strong as other warriors. The weaker wolves would be a drag to their society, keeping them from advancing or ever becoming powerful. In Rowan's mind, it was a simple fact of life. She herself, was one of the weaker wolves not worth feeding, the reason she had been banned.

"Do all the packs in this area do this?" Rowan queried. If it was true, then this could possibly be a good place to steal food from. The wolves here would not be as strong as the wolves she was used to.

View user profile

29 Re: Windswept Praire on Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Swiftspirit

Young Warrior
Now it was Swiftspirit's turn to be surprised. She stared on at the loner, what she thought would be appealing to her, ended up as a turnoff. The fae flicked her ears but still held her head high. "A weak pack would have died off by now. Ours has lived on for uncounted generations." She felt happier as the wolf asked her about the other packs around. "Maybe she wants to join a clan after all!" Swiftspirit was completely oblivious to the loner's true intentions. "That's right, the honorable ones do." She grinned "I'm sure any of them would be accepting to you if you wanted to join. Swift was a naïve, big-hearted fae who had trouble seeing the flaws in other wolves around her. How is it that she was able to survive on her own with this sort of personality?

View user profile

30 Re: Windswept Praire on Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:26 pm

Rowan

Loner/Rogue
"That is...quite admirable." The little fae lied, her amber eyes alit with an idea. These packs could be so weak from their system, that she actually stood a chance taking from their territory. It was possible that she could survive, and not just a scrap here and there, but really thrive. She could imagine the joy of a full belly every day, her coat lush and fresh, time to train and improve herself.

She swiftly leaped forward, snatched the rabbit.

"Thank you!" She said as she sped towards the borderline.

View user profile

31 Re: Windswept Praire on Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:48 am

Swiftspirit

Young Warrior
Swiftspirit smiled when the loner replied. She then rushed forward and snatched the rabbit and rushed off. "Take care!" She called out to her. When the loner's silver pelt had all but vanished Swiftspirit turned. Now she would have to hunt something else to make up for what she had given away. So she looked around and sniffed the air. The scent of stoat she caught so she started towards the little creature. Killing it effectively, she then decided to go back to camp. She started forward, her eyes suddenly clouding. Music came to her ears, and the fae started singing.
"Boreíte na koitázo stin psychí enós lýkou ?
me ta mátia tóso apelpistikí óso to vrády ,
me goúna vamména porfyrá kai skisména ....
Boreíte na koitázo stin psychí enós lýkou ?
Orgí palmoús tou ,
Anapnoí tou trívontas .
Boreíte na koitázo stin psychí enós lýkou ?
I kardiá sas eínai mávro ,
Kynódontés sas eínai katakókkino ,
To skotádi échei ídi katanalósate"

Swiftspirit continued on her way back to camp. Her song quieting down and her eyes suddenly clearing. She sighed and shook her head.
-WindClan camp-

View user profile

32 Re: Windswept Praire on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:53 pm

Softpup panted as he bounded after the butterfly, his eyes fixed on the insect. He slowly approached it after the insect landed on a flower, his tail wagging. Somewhat awkwardly, he pounced towards it, but the swallowtail fluttered off, for he missed. Pouting, Softpup sat down and glanced around. 'Where am I?!' he thought in alarm, his ears flattened. Looking around desperately, he whimpered. The scent of the WindClan warriors was overwhelmed by the smell of budding flowers. Getting to his paws, he followed his own scent a little ways, until a movement in the corner of his eyes caused him to stop. Tilting his head, he made out a shape. It was bigger than him, with stripes on its face. The way it snarled at the pup caused Softpup to take a few steps back, whimpering nervously. Then the creature lunged. The creamy canine whipped around to run, but the badger bowled him over. "HELP! SOMEONE-" However, the animal sank it's teeth into his neck, his cries being abruptly cut off. Thrashing wildly, his rational thinking blotted out by pain and fear, Softpup attempted to cry out for help, though he could only make gurgles. Soon, his kicking slowed, before becoming completely limp. His vision faded to black. The badger, it's eyes glistening, dropped the adolescent and padded off, leaving the dead pup behind.
'Softy! Come on!' Sandypaw yipped, nudging his brother. The creamy pup looked up, confused, but he smiled, seeing the shimmery pelt of his sibling. He got to his paws and followed his brother, tail wagging, as the two headed for his new home, leaving the bloodied body of Softpup's behind.

The horrors of the night melt away,
Under the warm glow of survival of the day,
Then we move on,
My shadow grows taller, along with my fears,
And my frame shrinks smaller as night grows near.

When the sun is climbing window sills,
And the silver lining rides the hills,
I will be saved for one whole day,
Until the sun makes the hills its grave.

I'm never what I like,
I'm double sided, and I just can't hide,
I kind of like it when I make you cry,
'Cause I'm twisted up, I'm twisted up inside.

View user profile

33 Re: Windswept Praire on Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:14 am

Lilacsplash

Young Warrior
The wind was crisp and fresh, the morning turning into a fine one with no clouds in the sky after the frost that was probably one of the last ones of the spring season. Padding along she occasionally howled for softpup wondering where he was, after a while of looking around she found a scent that she recognized as his. Interest flickered in her eyes as she observed how his scent trail waved and weaved all over the prairie. She noticed a distinct lack of animals and the reason why soon had her feeling sick, the stench of blood hitting her in the face like a slap.

Fear for the little pup she'd met and had quickly come to like caused adrenaline to pump through  her lithe frame making her walk faster and her ears to flick back. she howled for the pup again startling a bunch of crows from their morning feast blood darkening their beaks. Swallowing her fear the female headed in the direction and the sight made her feel sick, a soft whine of pain leaving her at the cream and white pups body lying soiled on the ground like two leg rubbish. The crows had pecked away his eyes and it looked like he'd been killed by something far bigger than him, perhaps a badger which would explain the scent around him.

The crows attempted to come back to feast on his empty form which made the normally shy female become angry, she snarled at the black winged rats and leapt at them her teeth snapping shut inches from one bird that managed to gain elevation just in time. She was shaking her breath coming in soft sobs, what were they to do, Snowstar, Brokenstar, and nightengale who she'd never known and now softpup a dear little fellow who really deserved more than this cruel world had dished out towards him. He was just a pup... how could this have happened to him? what was this, was some dark force bringing death and destruction to the pack where she'd made herself at home?

Her head lifted and she gently picked up the broken little body by his scruff as if he were still alive, her ears flat against her head in sadness and her body aching in pain the female turned and began to walk back to camp each pawstep bringing more pain and guilt. Could she have prevented this? Was she to blame? If she hadn't left the territory would Kaispirit have found him before this happened to softpup? She'd never know, her head was abuzz with thoughts that refused to be quietened. Her paws numbly headed back towards the den or camp of the clan, her features were distraught some numb part of her brain taking over things automatically whilst her mind was grieving.

~Windclan camp~

"I think a lot but I don't say much"
"The quieter you become, the more that you hear"
"No the world's not perfect but with you, It's better than it's ever been"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas, Willowmist
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum