An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 The Jagged Cliff on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Jagged Cliff has a steep cliff, followed by a group of jagged, sharp stones. Falls down this cliff often results in death among all creatures. The series of stones that seem to whisper in your ear. If you listen closely enough, they will tell you the words of the ancient wolves.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Robinpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Robinpaw heard the faint speaking of Larkpaw, although he was too far away from the fae to decipher what she said. As the red-tinted male turned around, he spotted Larkpaw and Wrenpaw padding away, Larkpaw with a slight limp. "Hey, guys, wait up!" he called. The apprentice turned on his heel, and on his three good paws, trotted off after the brother and sister.

~WC/SC Border~

View user profile

27 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graystorm knew Shiverpaw wouldn't follow her here, so she felt safer. She climbed up the cliff, knowing it was pretty high, taking one last breath. She was about to jump when a tear rolled down her cheek. Goodbye, Shivy she thought in her head. The grayish brown fae then jumped off the ledge, hitting rocks on her way down. When she hit one rock, her vision blackened, and her heart stopped in an instant.
(End of Graystorm)

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

28 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:38 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup was running, and her blurry eyes almost made her not see the cliff. She skidded to a stop a mere paw step away from the edge. I don't remember cliffs in Stormclan territory... She thought. She took a deep breath, and noticed a smell. It smelled like Windclan. She put two and two together, and fear took over her body. Oh no! What would a Windclanner do to a Stormclan pup? She thought, and was about to bolt when she caught a scent. She recognized it from the fresh kill pile. It was the scent of blood. She slowly turned her head to look down the cliff, and saw blood on a few rocks leading down, and at the bottom saw a limp figure. Kitpup felt her heart skip a few beats, and she almost passed out. The figure was of Graystorm. She looked down in horror, and quickly looked to the sky. "Why! Why! Why Graystorm, why!" She screamed at the stars, tears falling from her face like a stream. She laid down in front of the cliff, sobbing.

29 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:42 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup came up, he didn't say a word but sat next to her. He wasn't a wolf for crying but now a small tear rolled down his cheek, he put his paw on his face and wiped the tear away. He closed his eyes and turned his head away from the dead body of Graystorm.

Me and my sister Kitpup playing

And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
'Cause sooner or later it's over
I just don't want to miss you tonight

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

30 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:51 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
After a few moments of her brother laying beside her, her sobs stopped. Without even turning to him, she said, "Get out. Get out of here. She said plainly. She got up, and faced him. "Get out of here. I don't even know why you would care about Graystorm's death. After all, she was just a traitorous wolf, a mutt. That's all she ever was to you. She was a nice wolf. You would have seen if you tried to be friends. You might have liked her, been friends. But now that can't ever happen. You and the other wolves of Stormclan brought her to this. The insults, the accusations, the rude looks and remarks. Watch. This will continue. Shiver is going to be bullied to death. Literally. And when she jumps off the cliff, she won't be alone. She will have a dark blue pup with green eyes next to her. So I suggest you watch your muzzle, you don't know how much words can affect a wolf." She said with a bite to her voice. She flicks her tail around, and lays back down beside the cliff, mourning the loss of a friend.

31 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:56 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup shook his head "you don't know how hard it is, there is no father to tell me right from wrong, the only wolves I have are the clan wolves. I tried to be her friend and I tried with Shiver but all I did was mess things up. When ever it tried to do something with her I made her get hurt, its hard for me to. Don't you think it hurts to get called fat stupid mutt and being told they hate you. It hurts I know, I never wanted to hurt you I wanted to be the best brother possible but I just don't know how." he said with a shake of his head, he didn't want to make his sister fell bad.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

32 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:00 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"You never messed anything up. It was all me. I messed things up, I did. And everyone's eyes fell on you." She sobbed, tears returning. "I'm so sorry. I'm the worst sister in the world." She said as she fell to the ground, sobbing loudly. She hated herself more than ever, and was actually thinking about joining Graystorm at the bottom of the cliff.

33 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:07 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup shook his head and started to lick her cheek "you are not, I guess we just don't have people to teach us whats wrong and whats right" he said. He nudged her up "come on this isn't a place to be right now, she wouldn't want us to be sad she would want us to remember her but not in this way." he said standing up and trying to get her to stand up.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

34 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:09 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup, still sobbing, stood up on shaky legs, and leaned a little on her brother. "Where, where are we going?" She asked, wanting know whether to expect camp or the gathering. She didn't care where they went, as long as it was away from the death..

35 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:12 am

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lionpup let her lean on him "we should go to the camp and sleep" he said. He started to walk toward the camp with Kitpup leaning against him. He was tired and sad and wanted to sleep.

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

36 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:15 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup nodded, and took shaky steps with her brother. She was so tired with the stress, and the swimming and running,that she couldn't walk on her own. She took slow, tense steps, and after a long time, made it back camp.
~Sc camp~

37 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Shiverpaw arrived at the Jagged Cliff. She stopped shortly, a couple of rocks sliding down the cliff as she stood at its edge. Where is she? she asked in her mind, before scenting something she didn't expect......wolf blood. The white dog started looking around for the source, possibly worried she may be too late. As she glanced down the cliff, she sees many splashes of blood on rocks all the way down, and as she scanned the bottom, she saw a grayish brown and furry thing near the bottom. What is that? A predator, hare, elk? she thought to herself before trying to climb down to take a better view, stepping back as some rocks slipped from below her feet. "Woah!" she says as she sees the height of the cliff.

38 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:32 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Shiver!" The young wolf called out again as she ran up to the white dog. "You shouldn't have come here. I don't want you to see..." She dropped off her sentence, she would rather tell her away from the cliffs just in case she went down after gray. "No one should see what I did. We need to go back to camp. Please. Please shiver, please come back to camp. We can't stay here, this is Windclan territory. Please shiver, understand." Kitpup whined. She wanted shiver to be happy. She didn't want shiver to see her best friend like that.

39 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:42 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Shiverpaw looked around and saw Kitpup, knowing that now her clan's really going to be mad at her. "Hold up, Kitpup, I wanna go down and check it out." she says, jumping down onto a ledge below her, disobeying Kitpup's orders and commands. I am no house pet anymore, I will not be the.... she thought but caught herself as she made it to the bottom of the cliff, seeing the still figure of Graystorm. The white dog stepped back in horror, her eyes widened, tail tucked in fear, ears laid back. The apprentice had just made a shocking discovery, her friend Graywolf.....was dead. She felt tears filling her eyes, and she ran quickly and safely up the cliff, crying her eyes out, and heading towards Stormclan camp.
~Stormclan camp~

40 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:44 pm

Lionpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(this is turning a right to crazy street.)

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
View user profile

41 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Yeah a bit, but I love drama.)
"NO!" Kitpup screamed as she went down. But the pup couldnt stop her. She watched with horror as the dog discovered her friend. She stood aside as she jumped back up, and when she was up Kitpup looked at her. "Shiver..." Was all she got out before the dog was racing off again. "Shiverpaw!" Kitpup yelled out as she ran after the dog.
~SC camp~

42 Re: The Jagged Cliff on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:38 am

Sunblaze ran into the cliff. He glanced around with wary brown eyes. His nose sniffing the air. The deputy then growled lowly. 'Stormclan!' The fur on his neck rose,but he didn't emit any other sound. 'It's stale...They're not here.' His brown eyes narrowed. 'Those wolves better have a good reason for trespassing on my clan's-' Then his blood ran cold. A scent smacked him in the nose,hard. Wolf's blood.
The wolf scrambled after the scent and came to the cliff face,only barely missing the edge by mere inches. He swallowed the lump in his throat and looked down. The wind howled in his ears and seemed melodious,but he pushed away the thought and scanned the rocky face for a sign of a body. A familiar brown figure lay at the bottom. He sucked his a breath and stepped back. 'That's Graywolf!' Sunblaze hadn't yet known her change of name,or why she was there. He glanced around causiouly. 'I need to report this to Broken. Now' The deputy gave a reluctant glance back,then ran off to camp. His face filled with anger, fear, and despair.
-Wc camp-

Duskthorn's Biography

"Don't tell me to ask them myself. That's too much for me..."

"Yes, I know the world is twisted. Where have you been?."

"...That's not cute at all."

Be who you want to be. But if you get to be a dragon. Always be a dragon.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum