An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 The Sun Clearing on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:13 pm

A large grassy clearing where wolves go to sun themselves and train, rabbits are hunted there though foxes and occasionally a badger will burrow their due to the soft ground being easier to dig.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: The Sun Clearing on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
What am I doing here? The Australian Cattle Dog thought to himself, stopping as soon as he entered the clearing. Jasper recalled the previous few days; he and Tanya had tried to find his sister, but it had been to no avail. Jasper did, however, catch some of Tourmaline's scent, however stale, by the farm. And... and the wolves'. Jasper thought with a shudder, remembering how Tourmaline's scent hadn't been the only one at the farm. There had been several wolves there, too; their scents had been about as stale as his sister's. Was Tourmaline safe? Had the wolves injured her? No, no, they couldn't have; or could it have been possible?

Sighing, Jasper shook his head. He had traveled all this way after hearing loud, thunder-like sounds and snarls coming from somewhere nearby the forest; the wolves and their 'Clans', he assumed. The day following the loud sounds, the silvery-gray dog somehow was brave enough to venture into the forest after so many months since his first visit. The wolves hadn't been friendly then, why would they welcome him today? While normally Jasper disliked exploring, he couldn't help wanting to find out what had happened. There hadn't been any wolves in the forest, though, much to Jasper's surprise. It had been wolves that he'd heard, right? The cattle dog decided to follow the scent of the Clans, trailing behind, embarking on what was, to him, a fearsome and dangerous journey. The normally worried dog jumped at each strange sound along the way, hiding whenever he thought he was in danger. There had been some large roads, as well; those had been especially daunting.

There always could have been the chance that Tourmaline hadn't followed the wolves, and that Jasper had come all this way for nothing, but he couldn't think of that now. I hope the wolves are somewhere nearby... I can't believe that I'd ever find myself thinking that. Jasper thought, before glancing about the clearing. Surely it wasn't safe to stop here? However, Jasper was tired and hungry, and here looked to be as good a place as any to stop for a few minutes. Letting out a yawn, Jasper padded further into the clearing, laying down in the grass and resting his head on his paws. He slightly closed his eyes, still keeping alert for any sounds of something approaching.

View user profile

3 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos padded into a sunny clearing in Sunclan territory. He looked over to another part of the clearing and saw another dog like him almost identical to himself. I wonder why that dog’s here, perhaps the same reason I am? the blue, black, and tan dog thought to himself. He hoped that the dog was friendly, and he also hoped that perhaps he could finally be where he felt like he belonged. The Australian Cattle dog slowly padded up to the other dog, making sure to not frighten it, noticing the dog was slightly smaller than him. “Hello there, my name’s Carlos. What’s yours?” he said in a friendly, high pitched tone that was sure enough to soothe just about anything. “You here for the same reason that I am, to join a wolf clan?” he asked after he heard no response for a few seconds. He then waited for the responses from the dog. Did I have a long lost sibling or something, he looks so much like me? the dog thought as he stood before the other dog.
(Be aware that he’s gonna relate to Tanya in this next passage Razz)
“I scented two other dogs at the borders already, one that had a second scent that matches you.” he said looking at the dog, recognizing the scent while smelling his. He’s probably from Hartford too, no doubt, I can smell the farm’s scent mark on him as if he was visiting there or something the fae thought then turned his attention to the dog again.

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

4 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasper yawned slightly, closing his eyes further. I guess I'm safe here for now. The bluish-gray dog thought to himself. Perhaps he could continue his search for Tourmaline later on; maybe she had joined these wolves after all. Hearing a new voice, Jasper blinked in alarm, quickly standing up on his paws and looking around. I was wrong! I should have been paying more attention. The Australian Cattle Dog thought before noticing another dog who looked quite similar to himself.

Jasper listened as the other dog introduced himself as Carlos, and nodded slightly. "H-Hi there; I'm Jasper." The dog murmured, his ears partly flattened back in slight fear. "I might join a Clan; m-my sister may be in one of them." Jasper added quietly, listening as Carlos spoke again. "Really?" Jasper said in response to Carlos' words about another dog at the border. I really hope that you're here, Tourmaline. He thought to himself.

View user profile

5 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
"Yeah, a female I think." he says after a while. "I've been following the clans and noticed another one of my breed in a wolf clan, I believe a female with yellowish brown fur." he adds and looks around a little. "Well, nice to meet you, Jasper." he says nicely then glances back at the dog. I hope he joins the clan too, I hate to be the only male dog within it he thought and glanced at a faraway tree. "So, what exactly are you doing here for if you're not interested in joining?" he asks and flicks his ears a little.

View user profile

6 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasper nodded, looking up as he heard Carlos mention seeing another cattle dog in the nearby Clan. He nodded once more; perhaps that meant that Tourmaline did join the Clan. "It's nice to meet you as well; I actually followed the Clans," Jasper started, pausing as he recalled the events of the previous few days, "from the other forest. I... I thought that my sister might have joined one of those Clans, since when I found her scent at a farm, I also scented wolves." The Australian Cattle Dog added. He couldn't be certain that those wolves were even from a Clan, or that Tourmaline had actually gone with them, though he wanted to find his sister.

View user profile

7 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:52 pm

Swiftstorm

Warrior
Swiftstorm walked into the clearing. He found two dogs talking and walked over to them. "Hello are you here to join the clan?" He asked the dogs. He sat down and thought about his clan.

View user profile

8 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
The blue, tan, and black dog looked over towards a wolf as he heard its voice. He got up and backed a little bit away from the wolf. "I was hoping of joining the clan, yes, but I don't know Jasper is though." the fae said as he stopped at a comfortable distance from the wolf. This wolf comes out of nowhere and asks if we were wanting to join the clan, can the wolf hear really good or is he a mind reader? he thought to himself and glances towards Jasper. He stood up and looked at the wolf. "Perhaps you can take me to the clan's leader, I've been thinking of joining a clan since I left Hartford." the 2 year old added.

View user profile

9 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Swiftstorm

Warrior
"Well I could. But first off are you a spy? Are you in league with any clans?" Swiftstorm sniffed the air. No other clans.

View user profile

10 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Carlos blinked quickly at the wolf as it started asking questions at him. "No, I've been here a while since I left Hartford. I'm a rogue really." the male said, surprised at the wolf thinking of how the wolf could place him in a wolf clan when there was barely any clan scent on him. This wolf acts like he's either surprised at finding us or worried of us being here "If you think I'm from a wolf clan, then you're wrong, wolf. I haven't been face to face with a clan member since I came here from Hartford." he adds, giving his tail a little rigidness as he was kind of mad at the wolf thinking of him as a spy.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

11 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:14 pm

Swiftstorm

Warrior
"Sorry just wondering." He stood up and walked to the end of the clearing. "You coming or not." He waited for the dogs.

View user profile

12 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Carlos nodded at the wolf's question. "Before we go any further, the name's Carlos." he says after he catches up to the wolf. His blue, black, and tan fur stirs a little in his trotting pace. His tail wags a little behind him as he trots after the wolf. "Come on, Jasper, you coming or what?" he shouts in a medium pitched tone, not to scare the dog, but to aware him of the move. "What's your name, wolf?" he asks the wolf ahead of him. I hope Jasper does come soon, I want to see the clan leader, and possibly even the female Australian Cattle dog again the dog thought and looked back at Jasper.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

13 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:22 pm

Swiftstorm

Warrior
He looked at Carlos. "My name comes on a need to know basis." He started walking back to another stopped. He flicked his tail for them to follow.

Camp

View user profile

14 Re: The Sun Clearing on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:39 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
The dog tipped his head to the side at the wolf's reply to his question. He then followed the dog to the camp. I wonder if his sister would act surprised or confused when she sees me and Jasper walk into camp? the fae thought as he trotted after the wolf. "Sorry for asking that question wolf, didn't mean for it to upset you like it sounded like it did." the blue, tan, and black dog said to the wolf's back and dipped his head in sadness. His black helmet coloring on his head was nothing close to the other dog's side mark, but his tan coloring differed severely from Jasper's coat.
~Sunclan camp~

View user profile

15 Re: The Sun Clearing on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Jasperpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Jasper's medium brown eyes looked up in alarm as he heard another new voice; this time, he caught the scent of wolf. The wolf had asked if they wanted to join a Clan; that must have meant that the wolf was a warrior. Jasper tried to respond, though wasn't sure what to say and instead waited quietly as the warrior and Carlos spoke. The wolf had soon started the way back to camp, asking if they were coming, and Jasper heard Carlos also ask if he were coming. What if I'm making a mistake? What if the Clan just chases me out? And- and what if Tourmaline isn't even anywhere close to this forest at all? The blue-gray cattle dog thought, letting out a slight sigh. "I'm coming." He murmured, his voice slightly audible. Jasper slowly padded after the other two, his ears pinned back as he hoped that he wouldn't get lost.

~SunClan camp~

View user profile

16 Re: The Sun Clearing on Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Rune

Loner/Rogue
Rune appeared at the clearing. Her eyes narrowed as she looked around. They are everywhere she thought as she gave a frustrating sigh. Since it was winter the trees were bared and the grass wasn't as high as in the summer. That only made her hunting easy. The fae suddenly sat down and looked around. She blinked few times as she spoke quetly. "Just a hare, nothing much. C'mon I know you will show up." If someone was watching her, he or she would sure consider her for a crazy wolf, litterary. Insane or not, her words actually seemed to help or atleast that was what she thought. She spotted something moving in the distance and luckily for her it was a hare. "Oi! Stay there!" she shouted at the small prey before getting up and getting near it. Of course she wasn't stupid and she pretty much knew that it will run away if it sees her. That is why she was crawling, not walking to it. As soon as she was near enough she lowered her tail, she further apart her paws a little, taking the perfect pose for an effective jump. And then she jumped. She was quick enough to surprise the hare and catch it with her jaws. She made it's death quick and painless. A breakfast it will be she though happily.
~
The fae carefully placed the prey down beside her as she sat down and looked around. Quet and pieceful, for now. Then again she looked at her prey and lowered her muzzle. She placed a paw on its back legs, so it won't move when she is biting, and then took a bite from its rump. She felt it's warm blood dripping down and making her muzzle red.
~
Rune quickly finished her meal. It seemed that she was really hungry. She raised her head and licked the blood off her muzzle. Then the fae looked around carefully. She couldn't leave the carcase here, where everyone could see it, so she decided to bury it somewhere. Observing the place the honey brown she-wolf spotted a place where the soil was slightly disturbed. She trotted over there, holding the prey in her jaws and digged further. Then she placed the corpse and bured it, making sure it won't look suspicious.
Feeling thursty, Rune looked around carefully. Where was that waterfall, again? she though when suddenly she smiled and galloped away.

~Firefly Falls~

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
View user profile

17 Re: The Sun Clearing on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow came into the sun clearing with an attitude that needed a lot of adjustment to cope with. How could a dog be so stupid? And how can Carlos be a nice, caring guy and then an ignorant, careless mutt on the very same day? the female Australian shepherd thought to herself as she stomped to and fro. She tried to make his life better, but this clan was turning him into her worst nightmare. "Oh, StarClan help us." she prayed a little for her friend, knowing he was nothing but a screw up. The fae then headed towards the border.
~Thunderclan & Sunclan border~

View user profile

18 Re: The Sun Clearing on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Oakstream arrived at the sun clearing and caught the scent of two loners, and growled low. The scent was stale but he made a mental note to let Fernshade know when they came back from the gathering. He began to sniff out prey and he caught the scent of a hare, owl, and Chipmunk. He didnt go after them yet because he was going to show Tourmaline how to do it. Although her mentor should do it, but he knew that he couldnt fault Gentlestar. He knew that she must be stressed during these trying times. So he waited for the Apprentice to arrive.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

19 Re: The Sun Clearing on Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline padded into the clearing, catching the scents of loners, Carlos, and also the stale scent of her brother Jasper. She tried to see if she could scent any prey, but didn't recognize anything. She padded over to where Oakstream was, her blue-and-brown eyes glancing about the clearing. "Do I just find the prey, and then chase it somewhere?" The cattle dog asked as she looked to the warrior. She wondered if hunting was anything like herding; herding was instinct to her, but hunting was a bit different.

20 Re: The Sun Clearing on Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Oakstream

Young Warrior
Oakstream notice that Tourmaline had arrived and after he heard what she said he laughed. "I mean no disrespect young one, but that was simply too funny. And to answer your question not really. First i want you to take a deep and long sniff and tell me what you smell." He sat down and curled his tail around his paws and observed the she-dog.

View user profile

21 Re: The Sun Clearing on Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:14 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos followed closely behind and saw Oakstream with Tourmaline. Here goes nothing he says, and listened to Oakstreams instructions, following them incredibly and accurately. "I smell rabbits, some grouse, and a pheasant." he says in response to Oakstream. The black, blue, and tan dog then trotted up to the two of them. He wagged his tail a bit and looked at the wolf. "I came to practice hunting with you, haven't been hunting before, so I came too." he adds after a while.

View user profile

22 Re: The Sun Clearing on Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:16 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Oakstream pulled his attention from Tourmaline when he smelled another one from his clan. He watched the dog and then smile at what the dog had scented. " Yes Carlos you are right. But those scents are stale. It's leaf bare so all the birds have mostly left the area. There are hares you are right on that one kiddo. Sniff again and tell me what you smell." Oakstream had to admit he kinda liked teaching them things. He might even ask Gentlestar if he could take over their training.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

23 Re: The Sun Clearing on Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:05 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Hearing Oakstream's laugh, Tourmaline twitched her ears, deciding that what she had said must have been incorrect. The cattle dog nodded at the warrior's next words, scenting at the air but letting out a sigh of annoyance. "I don't recognize anything." Tourmaline said to Oakstream. There hadn't been much prey back at Hartford, besides from birds, squirrels, and potentially some rabbits, but out here in the forest everything seemed different. Tourmaline perked her ears as she heard a new voice, glancing around before noticing Carlos arrive. She nodded to the other cattle dog in greeting, before listening as she heard the warrior speak about stale scents and heard his question. Scenting at the air again, Tourmaline caught a slightly familiar scent that she hadn't recognized earlier, trying her best to determine what it was. "Is there a chipmunk nearby?" Tourmaline asked.

24 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:13 pm

Oakstream

Young Warrior
Oakstream frowned when Tourmaline said she didnt know any of the scents. 'it seems i have more work cut out for me than I thought.' He thought to himself. He smiled when she got one scent right. "Thats good Tourmaline. There are also Owl, and hare, is the other scents that you are most likely smelling. So once we catch a scent we want to get down wind of it so that it cant smell us and run off.Follow me" He told the two dogs. He then got down wind of the Chipmunk and waited for the other two to follow his lead.

View user profile

25 Re: The Sun Clearing on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
(I'm going to pretend that there's snow on the ground)
Carlos followed closely behind Oakstream, but stopped moving as he felt tiny movements below the snow below his feet. The male dog stood there very still, the movement stopped, and he now found out the scent that he smelled through the snow, a stoat. As he located the stoat without moving too much, the blue, tan, and black dog then pounced into the snow. He heard high-pitched squeals as his jaws clamped shut on the stoat's small body, breaking its spine, and killing it instantly. The male Australian Cattle dog then lifted his head, holding a white furred stoat with a black tail tip. He then walked over to Tourmaline and dropped the dead stoat at her front paws. "For you, ma'am." he explains his offering and then goes back over to the place he smelled it at, and pounced on another one, killing it.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum