An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I guess I'm a bit late. on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:49 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Well, summer vacation again. I know I'm already on a summer vacation, but gosh, a friend unexpectedly came over to my house as I was about to write this the first time, and she stayed long enough to prevent me from writing this before I had to pack my bags and get on a plane. I have already spent some time before writing this, and I apologize. It's a vacation and I'll feel lonely if I stay on my computer all day being asocial. So yeah, not returning to posting quite yet, though I might just drop in sometimes. Sorry for any inconvenience.

2 Re: I guess I'm a bit late. on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Awww, not again. Have fun though! We'll keep the site in check for you!

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

3 Re: I guess I'm a bit late. on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Sagepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Have fun Broken! XD

View user profile

4 Re: I guess I'm a bit late. on Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:47 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
Well, that vacation got more busy than I expected, but I'm back now. But gosh, I'm like starting in middle school tomorrow, and I can't say I'm not nervous about grades. I have big plans for the future, and I will have to give homework and studying priority now. Of course I will still be on, and I see the site has got updated while I was gone, which is a good sign for activity, and I will do my best to help. It's nice to be back.

5 Re: I guess I'm a bit late. on Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Hawk

Elder
Welcome back! XD It's nice to have something appearing on the forums as new. I've been a little inactive hopping in and out of the site as well. I've lost a lot of motivation for posting right about now. Worst timing to be honest...

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

6 Re: I guess I'm a bit late. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:36 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Yea, school can be a pain...XP Anyhow welcome back Broken!

View user profile

7 Re: I guess I'm a bit late. on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Welcome back, Broken!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum