An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just popping in on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:02 am

Silverheart

Basically this is Silverheart from Stormclan I joined in 2012 (July) and I left late 2013. I miss it, but I'd hate to just leave again like that.
I just wanted to pop in to let you know I still exist, and for those who remember me. Heyy!!

2 Re: Just popping in on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:02 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Silver!! T_T The sites dying right now...Wahhhh!!!

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

3 That's terrible on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Silverheart

I remember it before I left, and everything was so active then. Always new things happening, but I left. How did it die out so quickly?

4 Re: Just popping in on Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
I don't know, once we moved, some people just disappeared or left because something occurred.
And then less people began to come in. We don't get new members. Maybe it's because we're not advertising anymore, maybe it's because we don't have the original clans and territories, but no one's on here anymore.

(By the way it's Hawk)

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

5 Re: Just popping in on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Silverheart

That is really a shame, and I hope that changes. I'd think that the site would be thriving with members. Lovely to touch base with you Hawk, and feel free to PM me on WQ

Username:
Donut_Queen

6 Re: Just popping in on Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Silver! What's up? This post may be a little late and you may not be "popping in" anymore. But just in case, and it's true anyway, it's great to see ya! Very Happy

View user profile

7 Re: Just popping in on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
SIIIIIIILER!!!!!

Sorry I know this is late, but awesome to see you drop by! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
This is Spottedheart's account btw.

View user profile

8 Re: Just popping in on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Hi Silver! This is late as well, although it's nice to see you come by! Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]