An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 The Sun Clearing on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

A large grassy clearing where wolves go to sun themselves and train, rabbits are hunted there though foxes and occasionally a badger will burrow their due to the soft ground being easier to dig.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: The Sun Clearing on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Oakstream looked behind him when he heard noise, and saw as Carlos had found prey. He smiled at this, but then frowned and let out a soft growl. "Carlos that was excellent except one thing. And that would be that you never eat while on patrol or a hunting patrol. We have to make sure the pups and elders eat first when we get back then we can eat. It breaks the warrior code to eat right now." He was glad that Tourmaline hadn't eaten the stoat yet.

27 Re: The Sun Clearing on Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:10 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos was full of excitement when he was told that he was excellent until he heard he had done something wrong. "Oh.....I see, I'll go back to camp and......feed a pup or two with it." he says slowly and sadly, taking the stoat up by the tail and heading towards camp. "I won't be long, I promise." he adds, though muffled by the stoat in his jaws. The blue, black, and tan dog then turned towards camp and trotted as quickly as possible towards it.
~Sunclan camp~

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

28 Re: The Sun Clearing on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:16 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
The Australian Cattle Dog nodded at Oakstream's words, listening as the warrior described the other scents and trying to memorize them. Tourmaline nodded once more as Oakstream asked them to follow him and she padded after the wolf, trying to decide what Oakstream meant by staying downwind. She blinked with slight surprise, taken out of her thoughts, as a stoat was dropped by her paws; and the dog glanced up as she heard Carlos' words. "Thanks, that's thoughtful of you," Tourmaline said, her tone still surprised as she looked back down at the stoat.  Before she had eaten the stoat, Tourmaline perked her ears when she heard Oakstream speak about not eating prey on patrols. The Clans certainly have strange rules. Tourmaline thought, and nodded as she heard Carlos speak. She watched as the other Australian Cattle Dog trotted back to camp, before glancing towards Oakstream. "So, instead of just chasing down potential prey, I should try to stay downwind of it?" She asked, trying to understand how hunting worked.

29 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:57 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Oakstream nodded to Carlos as he took off and then focused on Tourmaline. "You stay down wind from your prey so that they wont smell you as you approach. Also when she are heading towards them make sure you keep you stomach and tail to the ground, like this." He explained before he showed her how to do it. Oakstream slowly stalked forward towards the Chipmunk and then when he was close enough he pounced on it and with one swift bite, he broke its neck. He then padded back to Tourmaline, "Did you see how I made sure to keep my body low and then when I was close enough I lunged and went for the neck and killed it. I want you to try now."

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

30 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos came back suddenly and heard Oakstream's instructions. "So it's kind of like herding sheep, only you kill it." he says to make it sound more easily for Tourmaline to understand. The blue, black, and tan dog trotted up and then lowered his body to the ground. He kept his head down, tail down, and crouched down as he approached an unaware rabbit. He got close enough that he got down on the ground in pouncing posture. He stayed still as the rabbit turned its head towards him and then looked away again. He readied himself to pounce. And as the rabbit turned its head towards him a second time, he sprang at it, clutching it by the throat with his canine teeth and killing it. "Like this, Oakstream?" he said, muffled by the rabbit in his jaws.

View user profile

31 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Oakstream nodded his head at Carlos. "Carlos you seem to be a bit more expierence in this area than Tourmaline, considering you have already caught prey before. How about we let Tourmaline hunt for a bit. Its leaf bare so there isnt a lot of prey out. But im glad you got the hang of it sonny boy." He had a feeling that Carlos would be one of the clans best hunter one day.

32 Re: The Sun Clearing on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:58 am

Flintstream

Young Warrior
It says 'cats' on the description of the Sun Clearing instead of wolves... Should someone change it?)

Flintstream padded into the area but quickly slowed her pace from a trot and lightened her weight on her paws when she realised the wolves were in the process of hunting, not wanting to scare away any prey. Padding over to the group, she gave a nod in greeting, her ears perked listening to what was going on. Training, prehaps? Or just practising, the fae wondered silently and kept quiet not wanting to interrupt the conversation. Flintstream sat herself down on a bare patch of grass and curled her tail silently around her paws, her ears constantly twitching for the slightest indication of prey near-by. The air was cool and chilly making the female shiver a little, but she didn't mind. The cold helped to clear her mind and focus.

View user profile

33 Re: The Sun Clearing on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:14 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos whined long once and then turned away, his tail down. He hated to be much of a glory hound, and he especially hated the way he was teaching Tourmaline. He wondered if he should help Tourmaline out. "Cone on, Tourmaline, just do what I did, and you'll catch prey in no time." he told her, trying to encourage her a little.

View user profile

34 Re: The Sun Clearing on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline glanced towards Oakstream as she heard his reply, nodding slightly and watching the warrior catch the chipmunk. Carlos had soon returned, also trying to help explain hunting to her. The Australian Cattle Dog heard Oakstream mention that she should try hunting, and also noticed another warrior arrive to the clearing. Hearing Carlos's voice, Tourmaline's blue-and-brown eyes glanced towards him and she nodded at his words. "Okay, I'll try." The tan-furred dog replied, scenting at the air. After a few moments, she was able to recognize a scent that smelled slightly familiar to that of a rabbit. What was that called again? Oh, yes- a hare. Tourmaline realized. Recalling Oakstream's instructions, Tourmaline padded downwind of the hare, crouching down as she slowly padded forward. She stopped as she noticed something move up ahead, spotting a snowy-furred hare a few tail-lengths in front of her. Pausing for a moment, Tourmaline padded forward a few more steps before leaping forward. The hare noticed her and quickly began to bolt away, its escape route blocked by some trees near the edge of the clearing. Tourmaline sprang forward once more, landing down on the hare and quickly biting down, feeling it go limp. Picking up her first catch, the dog glanced back towards the others, glad that she had been able to catch the hare. If it hadn't been for those trees, the hare would have probably gotten away. Tourmaline thought to herself, deciding that there was still more she'd eventually need to learn about hunting.

35 Re: The Sun Clearing on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
The black, blue, and tan Australian Cattle dog male wagged his tail as Tourmaline was able to catch the hare. "See, I knew you could do it if you put your mind to it. You looked like a hunting dingo, part of our breed's history and creation. Not meaning to sound weird, but, you did look like a dingo....a very pretty one." he told her as he walked up to her. He nudged her on the shoulder with his nose, trying to signify that he was encouraging her to hunt some more.

View user profile

36 Re: The Sun Clearing on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:13 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline glanced towards Carlos as she heard him begin to speak, setting down the hare she had caught by the edge of the clearing. Looking back at the other Australian Cattle Dog as she heard his first sentence, Tourmaline nodded in thanks. At the mention of looking like a dingo, Tourmaline blinked slightly in surprise. "Oh, thanks," Tourmaline replied as Carlos walked up to her. The cattle dog recalled the stories about dingoes that her mother used to tell her; her mother had mentioned that dingoes were somewhat like wolves, and also lived in packs. Maybe dingo packs are somewhat like the Clans? Tourmaline wondered, before glancing back towards Carlos as he nudged her shoulder. Guessing that the other cattle dog was telling her to hunt more, Tourmaline nodded and glanced around the clearing. I think that I can scent a squirrel somewhere nearby. She thought to herself, spotting a reddish-gray tail disappear behind a snowdrift. Slinking down into a crouch, Tourmaline padded forward, careful not to alert the squirrel of her presence. Tourmaline's pelt bristled as she stepped on a branch, and she looked up to see if the squirrel had noticed. It appeared to be looking up towards one of the trees. I don't remember seeing a squirrel in winter before. Tourmaline thought, though shrugged; perhaps the squirrel had been looking for something to eat. As she prepared to leap forward, the squirrel quickly stood back onto its hind paws and took off towards the trees. Tourmaline snarled, running forward and placing her front paws against the tree the squirrel had disappeared into. It got away. Tourmaline thought in annoyance, standing back down and glancing towards the others in the clearing.

37 Re: The Sun Clearing on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:36 am

Oakstream

Young Warrior
Oakstream watched carefully as Tourmaline caught a hare. And thought to himself 'well the kid has a lot to learn but I think with the right training she will be a good asset to the clan.' He walked over to the dog, "you weren't gonna let that hare get away were you sprite?" He said placing a paw on her head in happiness of her first catch. He watched in amusement as Carlos flirted with the fae. ' young love' he thought to himself and it reminded him of a certain pretty fae back in the clan that he had the hots for. He looked on when Tourmaline tried to catch the squirrel but it got away. "That's alright, you'll have better luck next time. Come on my little pupils let's head back to base, gatherings over and I'm sure everyone's wondering where we made off to." Oakstream picked up the prey he caught and headed back   to camp or base as he liked to call it.

Sunclan camp

View user profile

38 Re: The Sun Clearing on Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Tourmaline

Young Warrior
Tourmaline's blue-and-brown gaze turned towards Oakstream as she heard the warrior speak, nodding at his first words. "Yeah, no prey's going to get away from me." The dog replied, sounding confident although she knew that she wouldn't be able to catch everything, such as with the squirrel. Hearing Oakstream mention that the Gathering was over and that they should get back to camp, Tourmaline nodded. She picked up the hare she had caught before, glancing back towards Carlos. "So... I guess we should get back to camp." The tan-furred dog started, pausing slightly as she spoke. "I'm impressed that you were able to catch so much prey; I'm sure that you'll be a great hunter in the future." Tourmaline added, her voice slightly muffled from the hare, as she recalled the prey that Carlos had previously caught. The cattle dog trotted back to camp after Oakstream, wondering what was going on back at camp.

~SunClan camp~

39 Re: The Sun Clearing on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:09 am

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos nodded and headed back after a while. His blue and tan tail wagging happily behind him. I wonder how I will let her know I like her he wondered as he padded towards camp. He then began humming quietly to himself.
~Sunclan camp~

View user profile

40 Re: The Sun Clearing on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:31 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
The dog padded up her tongue hanging out of her mouth, the faded scent of other dogs caused her own to perk a little. What are so many dogs doing in a wolf pack she pondered picking up the individual scents, two male dogs and a female along with some wolf ones. The black and tan flirt flicked her tail from side to side thoughtfully, she'd like to follow the scents but didn't want to risk getting attacked for blundering into a big gathering of them. Perhaps if she was lucky a couple of the dogs would come back here, finding a large stone that stuck out of the earth the Australian Kelpie hummed to herself contentedly. This was the life, a sun warmed rock underneath her paws and a new lot of canines to meet and flirt with. The lady flirted with both male and female loving how it made others awkward, yet she always flirted honestly picking out traits of the other that were positive that she genuinely liked. She grinned a little to herself, looking forward to having fun and shenanigans, but as time passed she grew bored and instead wandered off Sunclan land looking for something else to do
~Windclan and Stormclan Border~

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

Sponsored content