An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 The Dire Pond on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

A pond located near camp named after the first leader of SunClan, Direstar. The pond has many herbal plants growing around the edges and has plenty of fish for those who know how to fish.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: The Dire Pond on Thu May 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Hawk

Elder
(Sorry for disappearing for 2 days. I was busy. and I still am, so I apologize)

(Fernshade)

The brown deputy skirted the lake shore, and galloping loudly through the shallows. Her yellow eyes narrowed. Pinedusk had joined the encounter, but she got there faster. Fern flicked her ears and the sneer twisted on her face showed off her disgust. "State your business and your name." Oddly enough, her voice was calm, but obviously suppressed. She tried hard to eliminate the hateful aura around her, but she couldn't help but be more tense since the Windclanners threats.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

27 Re: The Dire Pond on Thu May 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk slowed down to a stop as he neared Fernshade and a rogue, standing next to his sister as he glanced at the unfamiliar wolf. She hadn't spoken so far; the wolf's scent also didn't smell like WindClan's. At least she's not from WindClan. Pinedusk thought; however, that didn't change the fact that a wolf not of SunClan was on their territory. His honey brown eyes glanced back towards the loner as he heard Fernshade ask why she was there and for her name, waiting to hear her response. I hope everything's okay back at camp. The red warrior thought as he listened for the wolf's answer.

Signature Credit
View user profile

28 Re: The Dire Pond on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:40 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
OOC: This is a little late on the uptake, but Luna hasn't been posting and Gentlestar just spoke to me in the camp. Should I go, or is there a chance she'll post?

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

29 Re: The Dire Pond on Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:01 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
[Maybe we should have Fernshade and Pinedusk go back to camp for now? We could say that they encountered Rune, and perhaps later if Luna posts for Rune, there could be a patrol that comes back to check to see if Rune is still there?]

Signature Credit
View user profile

30 Re: The Dire Pond on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:18 am

Fernshade

Deputy
OCC: Alright, I'll go back then. I'll time skip to her just arriving in camp.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

31 Re: The Dire Pond on Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:10 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
[Okay, I'll have Pine do the same too]

Signature Credit
View user profile

32 Re: The Dire Pond on Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:59 am

Sofia

Loner/Rogue
The australian kelpie walked up with a slight limp, she'd fallen down a slope the other day and jarred one of her back legs badly. She was all covered in dust and nicks from the fall, despite this she was her normal self. She was somewhat flirty, liking to confuse others or have fun, being serious and drawn was boring to the young playful thing. She limped across the rocks down to the pond, it was thickly frozen over something she had expected, they were up in the mountains so things froze quicker and thawed slower here. Still soon hopefully the snow season would be over, once the frigid land warmed up soon the life would return and the time of good hunting would be with them once again. The black and tan dog tested the ice with her paw before padding onto it, listening to it take her weight she began walking across it to eventually making it to the other side she padded up onto the stones her limp more pronounced. She stopped to turn and lick the aching leg her brown eyes a little concerned.

The dog spent a couple of days at the pond, not bothered by wolves or any other loners, the time she spent hunting and resting helped her leg to heal up enough that she felt confident in moving on. She'd spent too long here really, so with a shake of herself the dog moved on, the scent of the clan was intriguing she could pick up a few different scents of dogs. She decided that she'd hang around the clan, not to join but to perhaps see why these other dogs had decided to.
~The Sun Clearing~

"I ask for nothing, I can get by"
"And I want a moment to be real,
    Want to touch things I don't feel,
         Wanna hold on and feel I belong"
"Your teeth are like stars... They come out at night"
"how can the world want me to change? They're the ones that stay the same"

Sofias Theme
Sofias other song
another song of hers
View user profile

33 Re: The Dire Pond on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:07 am

The black and white female padded up twitching her tail tip, wading through the belly deep snow she made her way around to where she vaguely remembered seeing borage at some other point in time. Following her sharp nose she began digging through the snow, it was easier to just dig and not have to deal with any of her thoughts and emotions. Although to her disappointment the plant had been squashed by the snow, the flowers and leaves were frozen. At least that was better than dead, picking some of them she began heading toward where laden with snow a juniper tree was, making her way over to the tree she placed her previously collected herbs down and reared up resting her black paws against the trunk of the tree nosing through the snow attempting to find some berries.

Once she'd given up on that Idea she headed toward the thunderclan and Sunclan border, there were some good herbs growing along that border. Her black paws picked the pace up into a swift trot

~Thunderclan and Sunclan border~

OOC: please dont follow her untili shes dead

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

34 Re: The Dire Pond on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willow with her nose to the ground had tracked the medicine wolf, to the Dire pond that was named for the long dead Direstar. The creamy female was a renowned tracker, her  nose never lied, sniffing around she frowned finding that the medicine wolfs trail lead out of  the territory she turned around and waited anxiously for Stoatblaze to return. When his familiar face reappeared a slight pang went through her chest that she hastily quaffed. "She's headed out toward the thunderclan border" she explained watching his royal blue eyes with her own brown ones. She turned her muzzle in the direction of the border.

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

35 Re: The Dire Pond on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:29 am

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze slowed to a stop once he reached where Willowmist was, panting slightly. "Sorry that I took a while," he apologized, before hearing the other wolf's words. "Hmm, the ThunderClan border?" he said, voicing his thoughts out loud. They had no quarrel with that Clan, so hopefully Pandamask was fine. Personally, however, he disliked ThunderClan. He'd never liked that Clan ever since they refused to return his son. And now where was Ottersky? ThunderClan certainty hadn't been a better home for him that SunClan would have. But now wasn't the time for thoughts like this, and he shook his head slightly as if to clear his mind. "Perhaps she just went to collect some herbs by the border?" he offered thoughtfully. "We should check it out anyways, I guess. Ready to go?" he added after a few moments, his gaze turning in the direction of the ThunderClan border.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

36 Re: The Dire Pond on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:47 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willowmist nodded before speaking "Yes it is a bit unsafe for her to go over there" she murmured not exactly having a firm trust of Thunderclan at the moment. She turned deciding that they might as well head over there to make sure she was alright. With a sinking feeling she moved forward her creamy coat rippling , she made her way toward the ever distant thunderclan border of their territory. Still ignoring the thoughts and feelings that were swirling around her head.
~Sunclan and Thunderclan Border~

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

37 Re: The Dire Pond on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze gave a slight nod at Willowmist's words. "Hopefully she'll still be by the border. Maybe... maybe she just can't find what herb she's looking for and doesn't want to come back until she finds it," he offered. That could happen, surely? He didn't know much about herbs or their locations, only that cobwebs could be found in the forest. He trotted off after Willowmist when the senior warrior headed towards the border, confident that they'd find Pandamask searching for herbs there.

~SunClan and ThunderClan Border~

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

38 Re: The Dire Pond on Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:12 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted slowed down having gotten himself thoroughly lost after leaving the waterfall place that he thought had been called Sunset point far behind him. Panting he padded through the melting snow to get to the still frozen pond, up in the mountains the snow took longer to melt than it did in the other territories. He reared up and tried to break the ice and only ended up hurting himself, sitting back on his hind legs he whimpered at the pain in his legs before he tried it with his back legs. His back end fell into the frigid water and he yanked himself away yelping with fright and cold, shivering a little he shook himself out vigorously before lapping at the cold water that hit him like a kick to the stomach but soothed his thirst. Lifting his head and letting the left over water dribble out of his mouth he licked his lips anxiously feeling like he was being watched.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

View user profile

39 Re: The Dire Pond on Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:22 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow had curiously followed the younger, less experienced curly coated retriever to the spot on SunClan territory. Her brown eyes flickered nervously as she looked around for Ted. When she finally found him, he looked very fearful of the area surrounding them. She quickly ran over to him and swam to his side. "Ted! Are you alright?!" she asked, her brown eyes wide in concern as she waited for the younger dog to respond to her. She continued doggy paddling to keep herself afloat, since her breed of dog was smaller than his and this was about the largest she'd ever grow to be. "We're on SunClan territory! The territory owned by the Clan Carlos left me for." she explained to him, licking her lips and sniffing the air around them.

View user profile

40 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:00 pm

Ted

Loner/Rogue
[ted isn't swimming nor is he scared...]

Ted had finished drinking from the hole in the ice he had created when a ruckus made him lift his head up. Watching Willow who reeked of fear and anxiety made the young dog shift his paws anxiously, her own anxiety and fear making him on edge as well. The handsome young thing with his soft black pelt and his beautiful brown eyes watched her silently as she began ranting about Sunclan, he half wondered if she'd liked Carlos but he'd picked one of his own breed instead of her. It'd explain a few things, he yawned feeling a little tired and his own thoughts returned to Rowan wondering where she had gone, he'd liked the she wolf even though he was a little scared of wolves. He didn't say anything just standing there his back legs still drenched from when he'd used them to break the ice so he could drink.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"
"Remember how far you've come, not just how far you have to go. You are not where you want to be, But neither are you where you used to be"

View user profile

41 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:20 am

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos padded until he stood at the water's edge, just out of sight of the two other dogs there. He was so absorbed into his practicing that he didn't smell the two dogs' scents even as they wafted through the air around his nose. He paced back and forth like he was thinking really hard about something, which he was. As he paced, he muttered under his breath his practice. "Hey Tourmaline! Sorry if this confuses you, but I really admire your beauty and enjoy your company here! I was wondering......if you felt the same about me?" he muttered before he shook his head and kicked a small rock into the pond, making a splash loud enough for Ted and Willow to be able to hear.

Willow's ears pricked up as she heard the splash and she glanced around, eyes alert for any danger. "Ted......I think we got company." she muttered, alerting the fellow dog of another being's presence.

"I may be a dog, but I got a wolf inside me just waiting to come out!"

"My peace-lovingness is a whole lot better than your fox-heartedness!"
View user profile

42 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:33 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted was happily relaxed here this place was nice and laid back and the water was fresh on his tongue. He lowered his head to take another thirst quencing drink when he heard the noise of a stone splashing into the pond made his head jerk up and his brown eyes to stare at the strange dog that was there muttering to himself. He moved one of his folded ears to focus on Willow nodding as she spoke about them not being alone unsure if the dog was trespassing like them or if he was part of the packs here he straightened up and backed off from the pond glancing at willow wondering what her suggestion would be.

View user profile

43 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:47 am

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Willow's eyes narrow as she stared at the dog who had made the rock splash into the pond. Her top lip lifted as she bared her canine teeth and a low, rough growl erupted from her muzzle. Her tail raised and her slight muscle-build grew tensed in her legs. She took a step forward, growling a bit more louder before she opened her jaws slightly in a silent snarl. "Carlos!" she shouted, fury in her tone.

Carlos was about to start over again when his pointy ears pricked up as a growl came from nearby. At the sound of his name being called, he turned his face towards the being who said it. He had a slight smile on his face before that looked disappeared as he saw who it was. His jaw dropped, his eyes widened, and his tail lowered as he stood there, staring at them with clear surprise.

View user profile

44 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:52 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Teddy was confused by Willows sudden aggressiveness until she shouted out a name that he recognized, this was the brute that had ditched his friend for a lady. Unhappiness flickered onto his face, who on earth could ditch a friend just for some girl! He was still mostly a puppy being only a year old had yet to learn the way the opposite gender would have on a wolf or a dog. The black curly coated retriever instead sent the other male a somewhat confused but angry look, willow had been so nice to him! how anyone could ditch her was something that truly befuddled the poor chap. But he was not aggressively inclined so he stayed quiet only unhappiness and slight anger coming from him

View user profile

45 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:05 am

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos flicked his tail once. "You really shouldn't be here. I'm supposed to chase you off Clan territory! Go! Both of you! Before you get your tails including mine in trouble!" he said, motioning with his muzzle towards the direction of the borders. "Please! I don't want to fight neither of you! I hate fighting!" he pleaded, this time sounding more desperate. His attempts at keeping peace between them were failing as he heard Willow's snarl.

Willow growled low before she sprinted forward with all her might. "You said we'd be friends forever! YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE! Now I'm getting EVEN!" she shouted, more furious tone as she raced up to meet him. As she neared him, she side-stepped his muzzle and attempted to bite his side or his back. Before she could, her now ex-friend had dodged by backing away before he leapt upon her and quickly had her pinned to the ground on her left side.

Carlos growled softly as he stared Willow in the eyes. "I don't want to hurt you! I don't want to fight you either! So please give up your pathetic attempts of revenge that are only failing and obey my commands!" he shouted half-loudly.

View user profile

46 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:11 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted had followed willow although had kept quiet not liking the insults, however when the smaller carlos pinned his friend Ted growled lowly. He stalked forward and easily pushed the smaller male off of his friend "You get off of her and don't touch her, you don't get to even look at her, ditching a friend for a girl is the thing thats pathetic. Lets go Willow, theres no need to stick around with cowards that don't keep promises" promises to him were very important "Hes not worth our time" he added his brown eyes quiet as they watched his friend. He didnt' really want to fight but he didn't want Willow to get hurt, if that australian cattle dog thought he'd pin Willow again by crickey was he in for a growling. But his gaze when he looked at the female was one that begged for them to be allowed to leave and find somewhere else without a stinkbrain like carlos.

View user profile

47 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:21 am

Carlos

Warrior Apprentice
Carlos grunted as the larger canine accompanying Willow pushed him off the Australian shepherd. His eyes narrowed before he stifled out a louder growl. "That's right! LEAVE! And if I ever see a hair on your pelts around here again I'm gonna rip your guys' tails off and keep them as trophies!" he shouted in response before he sprinted away.

~ SunClan camp ~

Willow's jaw dropped at Carlos' response. She stood up slowly and watched as the coward retreated. Her ears lowered sadly before she turned away, her gaze shiny with the presence of upcoming tears. "Lets just get out of here." she muttered tearfully. She was going to thank him for helping her out, but she was too emotional at the moment to do that.

View user profile

48 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:31 am

Ted

Loner/Rogue
Ted ignored the threat, the guy was a promise breaker, besides it was two against one. Even if he had no idea how to fight he knew how to bite, shaking his head he looked over at Willow and whined softly seeing the state of her. He nosed her affectionately the female was a friend and friends to the young dog were very important. That dog was nothing but a coward, if he'd been somebody else perhaps he would have said more insults and threats, but the gentle natured young thing wasn't wired that way. So instead he ran his gentle tongue over the tears that threatened to leave her eyes, this time he took the lead and padded away from the pond heading out towards the stormclans territory once again.
~Stormclan and Windclan~

View user profile

49 Re: The Dire Pond on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow sighed deeply. She really didn't like having to leave another dog like herself behind that she used to care about. Her ears lowered sadly before she closed her eyes as Ted licked her face. At the tongue's movement across her muzzle and face, she couldn't help but smile hard enough to make her cheeks slightly rosy pinkish in color. The female Australian shepherd followed after him, her expression going back to sorrow. She forced herself to avoid letting the tears roll down her face so she didn't upset Ted by doing so. She padded after him, her brown gaze seemed to appear dull as a stone.

~ StormClan & WindClan ~

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum