An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Blazing Forests on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:16 pm

A forest of many red ferns and tall pine trees, the forest floor is often hot from the sun constantly shining down on it, but if you're used to the heat it won't hurt.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Blazing Forests on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Panda trotted up shaking out her thick silky winter pelt, she lowered her haunches to the ground waiting for Spinner pup. Her keen nose could already detect several different herbs although they were sure to be wilting as it was getting closer to leaf bare. She'd never lived through one of them before, she shivered her ears flicked forward and she tilted her head seeing a squirrel chewing on a nut. She crouched down her tail moving behind her, quietly stalking it she leapt and fell into the ground as it skittered of, she sighed standing up and shaking the leaves out of her pelt.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

3 Re: Blazing Forests on Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:57 pm

Spinnerpup pranced onto the nearest rock he could find and smiled happily at Pandamask who had just missed her prey. "Don't worry Pandamask you'll catch one next time." Smiling warmly Spinner bounced down and sat by the medicine wolf, "Pandamask did you ever want to b e a warrior? Or did you want to be a medicine wolf since you were a pup?"

Spinner hopped forward and looked all around in amazement he had never been out of camp before and the whole way here he had watched everything with a barely concealed awe. The air felt crisper, colder, it seemed to chill him to the bone, but with his excitement that was the least of his worries. The sky seemed so wide and open here, the forest was so alive even as winter approached. Spinner was so excited with it al and looking up that he spun in a slow circle and toppled over.

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

4 Re: Blazing Forests on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Panda smiled as she heard his voice "Thank you for the encouragement Spinner" as he sat beside her she flicked her tail out and moved it so that it lay behind him to give him a bit of warmth from the cool leaf fall breeze. "Well as a pup i never really thought about it, there was just so much else to do, I was actually a pup when i followed them out to fight the two legs, i saw the leader of our clan Gentlestar down and went to help her. She still lost a life anyway though even though i tried my best, after that herbs just came naturally to me and then well that was how i found out i was meant to be a medicine wolf" she touched her nose to the top of the pups head "and now im glad i did, I've been missing my friend Minkpaw but with you here Spinner it dosent feel so bad"

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

5 Re: Blazing Forests on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:17 am

AS Pandamask told him how it was she came to be in Sunclan and to become their medicine wolf, his ears perked high in interest. Ofcourse the story was not complete just a base of an idea but it was enough for him to realize Pandamask's beliefs and ideas over what she was and had become. The male pup smiled only just registering the idea that Gentlestar  had lost a life. Leaders lose lives, they have nine in total. Of the few things his papa had told him before he had left, Spinner remembered that quite clearly.

Pandamask had spoken of how the herbs came naturally to her, and he made a slight confused sound in response. "Does that happen to everyone? If herbs came naturally to you then you meant to be a medicine wolf, so what about everyone else? Does a heart for a fight and hunt mean they will be a warrior? Does the natural task of leadership immediately mark a member, a warrior of the clan as the possible next leader? Or is it all decided by our own choices, by the path we decide and find on the way natural talents we are good at that make us who we are? "

"im glad i did, I've been missing my friend Minkpaw but with you here Spinner it dosen't feel so bad" Spinnerpup looked up gleefully at Pandamask before jumping up and pressing himself gently to her side. "Well your herbs don;t come running at you do they? Lets go colelct soem and you can keep teaching me about them as we do?"

Sneaky
Prehensile
Ireful
Nettled
Naughty
Evil
Rambunctious

View user profile

6 Re: Blazing Forests on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:16 am

Panda thought "Its a mix of both Choice and what comes naturally, a warrior can always become a medicine wolf at a later time in life but a medicine wolf is with that title until they either die or pass to the elders den. I believe that you always have a choice Spinner, but making the right one can be difficult" she laughed as he snuggled himself into her soft fur "Alright then, lets go hunting for herbs".

She got up, moving along she told him "I'm looking for a plant called Borage, with Creekpups birth i used the last of the stock i had. Borage is identified by its small blue or pink starshaped flowers and hairy leaves" her black ears perked forward. She wished she could have her own apprentice but for now spinner was more than enough, she knew that he'd become a warrior not many travelled down the path of a medicine wolf.

View user profile

7 Re: Blazing Forests on Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow woke at two unfamiliar voices in the area. She then got up and saw wolves searching the ground. Those must be clan wolves, perhaps looking for herbs. I wonder if I should introduce myself? the fae thought then shook her head. She tried to move away silently but stepped on a twig and broke it, the twig making a long snapping sound at the weight of her paw. She looked at the wolves again, wondering if they'd hear her movement, thanks to a twig happening to be under her feet. She then took a deep breath and calmed her nerves so that if the wolf and pup approached her and tried to get her to go away, she'd be ready. Her dark brown eyes were full of worry at the sight of the wolves, and also wonder if she'd be injured to make her beat it off of Sunclan turf.
Trying not to be seen by anyone, she made her way to another area in Sunclan territory.
~Abandoned Mines~

View user profile

8 Re: Blazing Forests on Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Panda flicked her ears hearing the snapping sound of a stick, her form tensed and she glanced over at spinner. Her attention changed to the fullmoon that was hanging in the sky and she silently cursed herself "Come on Spinner, its the gathering we can continue searching for herbs and learning afterward" nosing the young pup she turned and trotted toward the gathering place her fluffy tail neatly carried behind her.

View user profile

9 Re: Blazing Forests on Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:50 pm

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willowmist trotted up her nose picking up the long old smell of the medicine wolf and a pup, her head lowered and she sniffed the ground curiously before lifting her head again. These forests were surprisingly warm, even though it was winter, there wasn't much snow on the ground here and hope that there would be more prey about caused her to smile a little. She paused and turned around waiting for the others in the patrol to turn up, a slight breeze caused her fur to move a little her brown eyes half closing. She found herself remembering the long distant past, how the clan she was in was formed, who had lived, who had died, so many had died and left them. Moonwhisper and Direstar, the founders had died... Oakthorn and many others. The gentle smile became sorrowful, sitting down she inhaled through her nose and gently out through her mouth, "The past is prelude, tomorrow a dim promise..."

"Forget what hurt you in the past, but never forget what it taught you"
"The flower that blooms in adversity becomes the most beautiful of all"
"Good times become good memories, but bad times create good lessons"
"Failure is only the oppurtunity to begin again. Only this time more wisely"
"When you are filled with pride, you leave no room to be filled with wisdom"

Click for Willowmists Theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

10 Re: Blazing Forests on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:42 am

Fernshade

Deputy
Fernshade slid to a stop, bringing up clouds of leaves into the air and fluttering them back to the ground. She stood still, absorbing the cool dampness under the surprisingly warm leaves before stepping forward and jolting a little at the odd feeling after dozens of frozen sun-highs. Her eyes followed the creamy wolf as she sniffed around before acting a bit mournful. The deputy pinned both ears to her head in confusion before turning around to look for her brother and the other two.

"Hurry up! I'd like to be back before the border patrol." She called before turning to fall into step beside the other she-wolf. "So..." She said glancing around at the ferns and shrubs of the forest. "Where to start?"

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Is there really a brain up there, or is it a rock?"

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

"I don't care if you eat berries for breakfast. We. Are. Going. Hunting."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

11 Re: Blazing Forests on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:52 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
The red warrior trotted after the others. His honey brown eyes took in the scene before him; tall trees reached up towards the sky, and leaves littered the forest floor. There wasn't that much snow here, and the warmer air was a welcome change after the cold of Leafbare. He still didn't like being in a forest, but perhaps this wouldn't be too bad. "I'm coming!" he called up when he heard his sister's voice. He realized he had fallen a bit behind, and used his fast speed to quickly catch up to the rest of the patrol. He twitched his ears as he caught his sister's question. "We could try searching near the ferns and bracken. It's possible some prey might be hiding in the underbrush," he suggested.

Signature Credit
View user profile

12 Re: Blazing Forests on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
The bulky male had fallen far behind. His large paws throwing up both snow and leaves. With a thick exhale of vapor he slowed to a stop behind the other russet male. The remnants of his physical activity obvious by his panting breaths. His gaze switching behind him to Stoatblaze, who had yet to arrive, then back to the two females and Pinedusk.

He nodded along with the male's suggestion. Still breathing raggedly, and spoke, albeit breathily, and vocalized his agreement. "I agree with him" He said before taking another deep breath and finishing in a less impolite manner. "That is, unless we already scared all the prey around here far, far away." He said with a laugh.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

13 Re: Blazing Forests on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:25 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze panted slightly as he entered the forest, his dark blue eyes searching for the rest of the patrol. He'd fallen a bit too far behind. He wasn't the fastest wolf by any means-- he never had been. Although certainly not old, he supposed he wasn't as young as he used to be either. He lowered his muzzle to the ground to pick up the patrol's scent, soon finding it and trotting in their direction. "Sorry that I fell back," he said after he reached the other four. Steelstripe had just finished to say something, but Stoatblaze hadn't heard what and decided to just remain quiet.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

14 Re: Blazing Forests on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willowmist had quietly sat down and listened to the others talking, once stoatblaze reappeared she smiled slightly at him "Out of breath there Stoatblaze?" she asked kindly before standing and stretching enjoying the warmth on her cream colored fur. Her gentle gaze flicked over the forest, her nose picking up scents even as her ears listened to the sounds of animals, less certaintly than there had been in green leaf but these trees had green all year round. She turned deciding to go hunt a little deeper in the forest where the others hadn't scared off the prey

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

15 Re: Blazing Forests on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:30 am

Fernshade

Deputy
The deputy blinked, eyes scanning the brush at Pinedusk's prompting. The cold, dry scent of snow clouded her sense, but the familiar musk of prey reassured her of their presence. She breathed and turned around to the other wolves. "Good idea. Let's begin." She said, before turning to stalk away. Ears pricked to listen for quivering breaths, as she pawed forward. Avoiding stray leaves and sticks.

Her maw opened again, forest brine on her tongue. The faint smell of sleeping squirrels made her heart quiver. Long had it been since she has tasted flesh between her jaws. She moved forward, eyeing the bush awaiting his intrusion. Her mind was elsewhere. This was the one time she'd been able to take her mind off of the moor beyond. So easy to put one paw in front of the other. Much easier then having to recall battle strategies she hadn't practiced since her apprenticehood. She ground her teeth together as she closed in. This was simple. A habit, a list. Concrete, not the unpredictable Windclan wolves looking to claim Sunclan as their own again.

Her hackles rose as she lowered herself to the ground. The deep breaths of creatures under brush. She leapt forward. Leaves thrown up behind her. Landing roughly beside the furred body. Muzzle shifted to grasp around the small pulse that kept this simple creature alive. And she bit down. The little flood of iron relieved her. She'd managed to get something like this right.

Lifting her head, she glanced around for a good hiding spot for her new treasure. She felt dumbfounded. It would be so simple if someone just told you what to do.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

"Respect is mutual. I give some, you give some. It is not something that goes one-way."

Sighature Credit
View user profile

16 Re: Blazing Forests on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:39 am

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
The large wolf laughed in reply to Willowmist. "Well, I certainly am." He said, breathing out and inhaling with another rumbling laugh. "And Fernshade's right, we should get going. I wouldn't want to be wandering around as Windclan attempts to stake their claim in our territory." He said for extra measure as the brown deputy padded away to do the deed. He ran his tongue over his maw. "If we hurry, we might be able to even catch a deer." He added, swishing his tail as he stared back at his comrades.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

View user profile

17 Re: Blazing Forests on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:29 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall trotted up, the smell of freshkill alerting him to the deputy, his normally reserved face having given way to a slight look of desperation. He walked up to the black hued female his yellow eyes locking with hers, not in defiance this time, but silently asking for help "Fernshade" he said quietly "I found a Rouge on our borders with windclan, I know her from my time as a loner, she is chaos, she would like nothing more to destroys us all for her entertainment and to reclaim her territory thunderclan stole from her. Shes headed into windclan territory and i fear she will be turning them against us, how do i know this" he hestitated clearly his gaze darting to the others before back to her "I hunted on her territory by mistake, looking for prety for my family, she found out and now they are dead, my pups and my mate. If she did that over a simple mistake, you can guess at the destruction she will try to unleash upon us" his tail lashed "I hate to say this" he inhaled "but i need your help, Gentlestar dosent seem to want or see the danger that Lana holds. Shes an expert liar and actor, sly, cunning and ruthless..." his mouth was dry and he stopped talking hating how vulnerable he sounded

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

18 Re: Blazing Forests on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Fernshade

Deputy
She finally decided to venture back to the others. It was simpler to merely leave things in other's care while she was away. That was always how parents worked anyway. Even if she was anything but maternal. She shook the image of pups under her away, unable to scent fear beneath the smog of blood and flesh. "Wonder why I'm thinking about pups..." She wondered, watching her paws move one in front of the other. The image of a bloody red pelt and another, but one made of brown. Figures in her life, spinning at a slow rhythm, but darkened. Never to hear their voices again. She met eyes with Pinedusk and gently set her squirrel on the ground. She wanted to say something, not that she had any idea what. But Ashfall burst onto the scene. The ex-loner was someone she was still cautious around. But then again, she wasn't as cautious around Steelstripe anymore. She let the fur on her neck settle. "It wouldn't be fair too him would it?" She looked down with a sigh as she greeted the Mexican wolf in reply. "Ashfall." She said, standing a little taller, momentarily forgetting about her earlier outburst about Pandamask. "Oh and sorry about before..." She said with a nervous laugh, but the brute skipped over it. Indignant, she decided to cut on his next words, but when he mentioned a rouge. That changed a lot in just one second.

Her eyes narrowed, and despite their earlier mirth, were now, nothing more then what they usually were for more than one sun high lately. Her ears twitched each time he said "she". "Entertainment...?" She growled, the rumble familiar in her throat. The grating feeling only making her more aware of her position as Sunclan's deputy. She was not going to put on a show for a little fae who imagined she held the world in her paws, smiling in down with an amused smirk. Never.

"I wouldn't doubt what a mouse-brained loner would do if their unhappy. Their tempers are even worst then Stormclan's." She muttered under her breath as the male went on to say that Gentlestar didn't heed the threat of what a disturbingly annoying wolf. The female's name eased her posture. She rolled her shoulders as she looked off at the brush. She didn't have a place to go against her leader's judgment. But then again, Ashfall was sounding much more desperate then he'd ever had. She closed her eyes with a pinched brow. "This Lana. How much could you know from just stealing prey from her?" She needed to sit, and pause her impeding accusations. Not like when she was a pup. Not when she was left behind by her brothers and sisters. She opened her eyes to stare into the depths of Ashfall's eyes. "How...How do you know she's out to get you after one meeting?" She said, attempting to shove the rough words from her throat.

Deputy of Sunclan

Fernshade's Biography

Sighature Credit
View user profile

19 Re: Blazing Forests on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
The gray wolf looked up as Ashfall approached. The itch to narrow his eyes shrouded his head, but he ignored the feeling. He'd been suspicious of any and every loner coming from the lands. Just one step closer to that murderer The twinge of revenge came flooding back, but he shoved it back into it's place. His dull claws dug into the mud, but his actions mostly went unnoticed, hopefully. He was never complacent, he'd already smile and greet the wolf. If only that silver pelt would stop tugging at his mind. The echo of head meeting rock. He'd mostly forgotten everything else. But the only thing still haunting him. All his fault. A prince too good to be true.

He ran his tongue over his fangs. "Shut it." He yelled into the tsunami, and the massive flood of emotions snapped shut. Not unlike Pandora's terrible mistake who wrought the world in blood. Or perhaps it was exactly the same.

He breathed watching frost rise and disappear. He didn't pay mind to any of the other's conversation. Perhaps hearing things here and there but nothing to special. Until this "Lana", came up. Maybe she was with his father too. Maybe. "To many maybe's." He ground his teeth together, suppressing that dark corner again.

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

View user profile

20 Re: Blazing Forests on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:20 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall lashed his tail "because a wolf that murders pups over one mistake would not be satisfied with that" he said simply "Because its clear she hasn't changed, because i would love to believe i am wrong and that shes changed into flower loving hippie." he licked his chops trying to stop the dryness that had begun to interfere with talking properly "because shes not logical not in the normal sense of the word, she has her own twisted logic that includes treating every single sarden wolf as if they are to be manipulated like puppets in a show" surely she'd see what he was trying to explain, that although he feared little, Lana and her scheming malevolent twisted mind. He had to suppress a shudder and didn't do a good job of hiding it.

"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

21 Re: Blazing Forests on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Both his sister and Steelstripe had agreed with Pinedusk's suggestion, and he nodded when Fernshade said for them to begin. Pinedusk lowered his muzzle to search for any prey scents, but he was upwind and thus couldn't detect anything. With cautious, careful pawsteps he started off in a different direction from Fernshade's, heading towards some bracken that was partially hidden by fallen leaves. He re-positioned himself so that he was now downwind, and tried to see if he could find any prey. There. He perked his ears to see if he had truly located prey. He heard soft scuffling sounds, which could only belong to a mouse, or perhaps a vole. Further examination of the scent proved it to in fact be a vole. It wouldn't be much for a fully-grown wolf, but one scrawny vole was better than nothing.

The red warrior lowered himself to the ground and slowly padded forward, his honey brown eyes watching the bracken. He couldn't see the vole; he could only hear it. He froze whenever the vole went silent, hoping that it hadn't heard him approaching. He was almost to the bracken, the vole almost within reach. Pinedusk would have to guess where it was hiding. He crouched down lower, his mind trying to figure out where the vole would most likely be, and sprang forward. His hind paw caught a tree root, however, and he fell onto the bracken on his side. He heard the vole squeal, and despite his efforts to swipe at it with his paws it was soon out of reach and out of sight. That went well. It's nice to know that voles are now teaming up with trees. Pinedusk sighed and stood back up on his paws, giving his pelt a shake to get the leaves off of him.

With a final glance back at the bracken, he started back towards the patrol. His ears were slightly pressed back against his head with embarrassment. Hopefully no one had been watching his failed attempt at hunting and getting outsmarted by a tree root. Soon after he got back he saw his sister return, much more successful than he had been. He caught Fernshade's glance when she looked at him, and wondered for a moment if something was wrong. Before he could say anything Ashfall arrived, a look of desperation on the tan wolf's face. Ashfall's words made his pelt bristle: they had found a loner? One who wanted to destroy them all for the fun of it? He instantly felt worry for the Clan, and especially Gentlestar and Fernshade. He wouldn't let some random loner hurt any of his family. Pinedusk flicked his ears as Ashfall asked his sister for help, apparently against Gentlestar's wishes. On the one hand he wouldn't ever want to go against what his mate said, but perhaps it wouldn't hurt to listen to what more Ashfall had to say. Pinedusk listened as Fernshade asked some questions, and looked back to Ashfall for his response. Pinedusk shuddered at Ashfall's first words, and listened to the rest of what he said before looking to Fernshade. "What... what do you think?" he asked her. He wasn't entirely sure what Ashfall was implying for them to do, but before he settled on his opinion on the matter he wanted to hear what Fernshade thought.

Signature Credit
View user profile

22 Re: Blazing Forests on Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:29 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze nodded slightly when he heard Willowmist's words. "Kind of. I've never been the fastest wolf," he said, panting slightly. Soon afterwards Fernshade had mentioned for them to hunt, and the orange warrior nodded as he heard Steelstripe's words. The other warrior was right; it was important for them to finish as soon as possible in case WindClan did try anything. "Have you scented deer near here?" he asked. He lowered his muzzle to the ground to see if he could find deer scent or that of any other prey, but came up empty. He knew that there was prey somewhere nearby, though; perhaps he just needed to get downwind first

It hadn't been that long after when Fernshade returned with a squirrel, and Pinedusk returned empty-pawed. The sound of pawsteps caught his attention and he looked on as Ashfall came into view. The wolf's words took him by surprise. Surely if there was a dangerous loner about they should try to do something, right? He himself couldn't do anything, though. It was all up to Fernshade. His dark blue eyes glanced between Ashfall and Fernshade to see what either of them would say next.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

23 Re: Blazing Forests on Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:27 am

Willowmist

Senior Warrior
Willowmist had been creeping along through the forests sparse undergrowth, her ears heard the sounds of the others hunting exploits, she scented around hoping for the smell of deer alas much to her disappointment there wasn't any, the rich and inviting scent of young rabbits caused her to salivate slightly just one of those young tender rodent like creatures would be enough for a wolf. The blonde female slipped through the bushes silently as possible quietly placing her paws down taking care to pay attention to the winds direction, preparing herself her muscles tensed before she burst forth from her hiding spot her lips revealing sharp yet slightly aged teeth. One rabbit out of the couple that were grazing in the undergrowth met a swift death in her jaws, the other taking off, she half considered giving chase but the rabbit was soon gone. Picking up the deceased prey she trotted back to the others in time to hear Ashfalls desperate plea, the female kept her thoughts to herself. Setting her catch down to lick her chops thoughtfully, she was somewhat surprised that Gentlestar hadn't taken his words seriously, he sounded like he knew what he was talking about and this Loner sounded dangerous.

View user profile

24 Re: Blazing Forests on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:27 am

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
[Fernshade]

OOC: Sorry for breaking his heart T^T

Pinedusk's gentle tone did little to calm her. The deputy huffed, displeased with the wolf's excuse. "Don't patronize me. You just want revenge, Ashfall." She growled, frustrated at her own clanmate's foolishness. Maybe accepting loners really had been a terrible idea. "You've seen her once, and yes, she destroyed your past life, but that is all you see." She hissed. "Anyone would think the same thing. Know that you are no different." She lashed her tail and turned to continue hunting when she decided to say one more thing. Even if she knew she shouldn't. How horribly cruel she would sound. "I will not send some wolves on a wild goose chase. Even if I did what would you do to her? Kill her? That is not what we do here, Ashfall. Even if you did the same thing.Oooo foreshadowing." And with that, she stormed off into the brush. Scaring off a singing sparrow with her stomping.

[Steelstripe]

The black wolf pricked his ears, deciding to sludge through the heavy conversation rather than drown in his own. "Destroy us for entertainment? No...Definitely not him. He'd want something out of it." He visibly relaxed, a breath whispering past his lips. Stoatblaze pulled him from his little victory, wondering aloud at his earlier commentary. "I think so." He paused, staring up at branches with a burden of white. "'Sorta faint now." He mused informally, before looking towards the east. "I think it was somewhere over there." He added, frowning, trying to piece together the vague and faint memory.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

25 Re: Blazing Forests on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:44 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
The words caused his rage to simmer to a boil once again, his paws flexed sending his claws into the ground "Then you must be stupid" he said bluntly "When i joined this clan I accepted its rules, its stupid idea of morals, morals only ever blind the real path" he almost hissed through bared teeth that formed a savage cage around his tongue. "I did not want us to kill her, merely to warn this other clan of what twisted lies she weaves, she would start a war. I will not have any part of the sheer blindness that seems to drift about every wolf in this clan like a daze Honour and Morals are something she dosen't have, but if you're so willing to trust that she dosen't want trouble?" the laugh that left him was bitter and mean, not one that had left him in moons. "It appears that I over estimated you" how desperately he wished Lana was there, to prove to them that he was right, idiots idiots idiots, soon enough they'd see he was right. He turned his back to them lest he loose what self control he had left, the rage clouded his vision slightly how satisfying it would be to sink his fangs into anothers flesh, rip the fur from their skin.He had to get away from this place, away from these so called righteous wolves who seemed to be blind.
-abandoned mine-
(OOC: poor ashfall)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum