An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Good old days.... on Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Hello everyone! This shall be our TFC reminiscing thread.
Unfortunately, the site's been pretty slow lately. But this is a tribute to all of our old, still active members.
So to get the ball rolling:

What is everyone's favorite Rp plot from the old site? (This could be either a major or minor plot) ^^

View user profile

2 Re: The Good old days.... on Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
It's great to see you too!!

Hmm...probably all the love stories between clans. They were all so fun!! Razz

If you mean a site wide event, well those never did last very long did they? But my favorite would probably be Superclan. Wait would that count? Hmm, what about The seasonal events? Those were fun too! My favorite would be Secret Santa Paws.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

3 Re: The Good old days.... on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:35 am

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Hello Hawky! Very Happy
That felt random...xD

Any plot, whether big or personal can count. ^^
The events were fun, we should try to do them here.
I had quite a bit of fun when I first joined the site. Of course, I hardly knew how to Rp then, but at the time, Spottedpup wanted to be a Medicine Wolf Apprentice. When Shadewhisper announced that he was leaving and that Spottedpaw was going to take his place, I got really nervous. I went and bought an herb book from the book store, and was trying to rush through it to learn things. Razz Probably was too serious back then.

On major plots, I also enjoyed the Aza'el(is that how you pronounce it?) wolves. It's a shame that the plot died down after a while.

View user profile

4 Re: The Good old days.... on Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:39 pm

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Does anyone remember when Nightowl had pups with both Rainwhisper and Feathersoul? Or when Oakpup became a murderer

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

5 Re: The Good old days.... on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:20 pm

Larkwing

Young Warrior
Yup, I remember when Feather had pups with Nightowl. ^^

I forgot the one with Oakpup though, I had to go waaaay back on the old website to find it.

Anyone remember when WC and SC teamed up to attack Stormclan? It makes the war about to go on kinda ironic.

View user profile

6 Re: The Good old days.... on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:23 pm

Kaispirit

Warrior
I remember rain and nightowls pups, I played Owlflight but he died in the whole humans taking wolves plot. And i did love the superclan but there just wasnt enough characters. And really no real plot to it, but good nonetheless. Does anybody remember the whole Mosseybreeze like think she was suspected of killing off Direstar. I had just joined the clan then as Gentleheart.

View user profile

7 Re: The Good old days.... on Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:58 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Good times good times, Kinda miss the old site in a way, so many memories

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away