An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Firefly Falls on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:19 pm

Deep in the SunClan territory, you will find a waterfall that contains hundreds of small fireflies during summer nights, during the winter, the site of the falls is pure beauty.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Firefly Falls on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Steelstripe

Young Warrior
Steelstripe wrote:Steelstripe's eyes narrowed in a glare. Of course he was alone,and being alone gave him a chance to relax and be himself. He took a deep breath and sighed. All the 'kindness' seeping out of his body. He blinked his two different colored eyes and flicked back the curtain of hair hiding his red eye. He rolled his shoulders and loudly cracked his neck. A loud sigh escaped a lips as he leaned onto the base of the water fall. The rock scratched hid back comfortably as his tail settled beside him in a non moving mass. Dear lupus! All this wagging and smiling makes my face and tail hurt. He gave a loud yawn and laid down on his stomach. He licked his chops and stared at the water rushing beside him. He was far enough so that it didn't splash him,but chose enough to see the fish swimming by in the crystal clear water. His tail flicked around slowly as he relished in the silence. Letting it feel his body. He ignored as the cold from the wet stone seeped into his bones and flesh. He just relaxed. Indulging in his alone time. He gave another loud yawn and stared out into the Rocky forest. It was stepped,but growth was still here and there. Growth in which he could hide in...
Steelstripe had dozed off,his eyes grew misty. He slept,his head tipped towards the side,and his mouth open in a snore. He felt water start to splash down in his nose. He snorted,crinkling his nose,and tucked his head under one of his paws. He felt icy drops on his back. He gritted his teeth in hopes of it was just the waterfall,but the water kept falling. He growled and peeked out his right eye. The sky was a bit dark. Drops of water made the surface of the water ripple. Steelstripe waited in silence as the ripples disappeared or hit the shore. He stood up and quickly shook his pelt. The water didn't seem to come off,as his pelt was extremely thick. He muttered a curse and looked up at the sky. He lashed out his tail and trailed towards camp. Slowly changing his face to his mask as he walked.
-Sc Camp

Warrior of Sunclan

Steelstripe's Biography

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

"Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast, kills you hard."

"If you think about what goes around behind closed doors, you'll wear a hole in your mind."

Avatar Credit | Sig Credit | Sig BG Credit
View user profile

3 Re: Firefly Falls on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:02 am

Rune

Loner/Rogue
Rune popped out in the area. Her eyes widened as a puppish smile appeared on her muzzle. "Wow, it's soo beautiful." she said, admiring the scenery of the waterfall. With a marching step she got near the water pool. When water met earth it caused spraying, which appealed to Rune.She enjoyed the cold and fresh waterdrops on her fur. The she-wolf lowered her muzzle to the wellspring as she showed her tongue out and dipped it in the water. The blood that was left on her muzzle was washed away while she was drinking. The feeling of cold, yet clear and fresh water going down her throat made the fae feel better and somehow calm.
When the honey brown wolf finished drinking she raised her head and looked around. Once again she smiled seeing fleeting sunbeam on the other side of the waterfall. Rune crouched down prepairing for a leap. Then when she was ready she made a simple jump, which carried her on the other side. The wolf then trotted to the sunny spot and laid down. She rolled on her back as she began moving playfully in the warm spot. Ahh, how I missed those days. she though. Even though the light was hazy, becaue of the clouds, Rune continued enjoying the few she had.

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
View user profile

4 Re: Firefly Falls on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow followed the paw prints and saw a honey brown wolf looking around. "Hey! What are you doing here, and who are you?" the fae yelled and growled lowly at the unfamiliar wolf before her. "You're not a Sunclan member, so beat it!" she yelled, taking a step towards the wolf, canines bared and tail held rigid. This wolf's got some nerve on sunclan territory, doesn't it? the fae thought and moved more towards the wolf with the brownish fur. "My name's Willow, but you can call me your worst nightmare." the fae added, making herself look bigger than her normal size. Her fur puffed up like a scared cat, but she was doing this in defense and offense.

View user profile

5 Re: Firefly Falls on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:21 pm

Rune

Loner/Rogue
Rune was relaxing calmly when a voice made her eyes open. She was still lying on her back, enjoying the warm rays of the sun over her belly. She yawned as she tilted her head at the dog. Her eyes clearly showed that the house pet was boring to her. But when she decided to make herself look bad and large the fae began laughing loudly. She rolled once but that was because she still had fun. Then the she-wolf stopped and got back on her paws. Rune was larger than the pet and the puffed fur wouldn't really be a factor in this situation. "I may not be a member of this so called clan, but you're not either, am I right pet?'' she said still smiling ironicly to the dog.

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
View user profile

6 Re: Firefly Falls on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
(Sorry for using a different username, but whatever)
Tanya growled more savagely as the wolf announced her as 'pet'. "I am no pet, wolf. I am not a member of Sunclan, but that gives you no reason to call me a Two-legged's little slave!" she snarled at the wolf, now her anger grew and her ears were up and forward. She'd fight this wolf with her front paws tied behind her back and would win. "Now you, start walking or I'll rip you to shreds!" she yelled and snarled more. Her brown eyes held a glint of hate and fear within them, but the fear was too much to show to this threatening wolf.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

7 Re: Firefly Falls on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Rune

Loner/Rogue
The wolf barely held herself from bursting into laugh. "Oh, did I hurt your feelings?" she asked ironicly, not like she cared at all. "Let's face it, dog. You're a pawn in a human's palms. You're ready to roll on your back just for a single pet or a small piece of meat." Rune then looked away and gave a soft yawn. A single hit of hers was enough to make that pet cry and run back to his or her owner.
"You think I am afraid of a small fur ball like you?" she asked as her fur bristled making her look even larger now. She snarled at the small creature as she growled loudly. That of course lasted only a minute. "Nah, you're not worth it. I will only make my paws dirty by touching a pet." she winked at the dog. Bored from this whole conversation, Rune passed towards the dog as she flicked her tail.
"I suppose that now you should be a good slave and run back to, how was it's name again, ah yes, Sunclan and tell them how 'brave' you were" she said as she giggled.
"Leave me be and no problems shall there be." were her last words before disappearing from the dog's sign.

View user profile

8 Re: Firefly Falls on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:47 pm

Willow

House-Dog
"Very well, wolf." the female dog said and trotted off. I give up on trying to find that woman-hungry doofus she thought, referring to Carlos and his eyes for the ladies. The australian shepherd than went towards the Sunclan's camp. Perhaps I can find the doofus there the fae thought as she trotted towards the camp, never expecting that Carlos was now a member of Sunclan and she wasn't. She knew that the dog would be looking for that golden dog of his same breed in the Sunclan's membership.
~Sunclan camp~

View user profile

9 Re: Firefly Falls on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:08 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar arrived at the beautiful falls and she went to the waters edge and lapped at the water. After she had gotten a few drinks she selected a shaded area and laid down on it. The pebbles were damp due to the water spraying as it crashed into the rocks below. But Gentlestar didnt mind that much due to the heat that warmed the air. While she waited for Pinedusk to get here she decided to groom her fur. She licked at her ginger fur that had pine in it due to being in Stormclan territory.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

10 Re: Firefly Falls on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:44 am

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk padded towards the falls, his honey brown eyes glancing around in awe. He hadn't visited the falls before, and the view was  spectacular. It reminded him for a moment of the waterfall back at their previous territory, except it seemed safer. The temperature was warm for Newleaf and comfortable, and the occasional spray of water kept him from getting too hot. The red-furred warrior glanced around before noticing Gentlestar in the shade, and he padded over to her, sitting down nearby. "The Falls are breathtaking," he murmured. "I'm glad that we're able to spend time together, too." Pinedusk added after a few moments. Gentlestar's duties as Clan leader came first, but it was always nice to spend some time together every once and a while.

Signature Credit
View user profile

11 Re: Firefly Falls on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:43 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentle stopped grooming her fur as she caught the scent of Pinedusk as he entered the area. "Your right they are, I cant believe i had never been here before. All i knew was that I wanted to come here  to see the waterfall, i had no idea that it was going to be this beautiful." Gentle said to Pine as he sat down next to her. "Pine I'm really sorry that we havent had any alone time together. I know you said that my duties as a clan leader comes first, but i really feel like if this keeps up we wont have any time together. I would understand if you would want to leave me. You are really sweet, and understanding and I dont deserve you. So if you do make the decision to leave me its okay, I would get it." Gentlestar had her head bowed. She couldnt even look at him. She was so scared of his reaction. Gentlestar didnt want to be another Amberwing for Pinedusk or at least she didnt want him to think that she was never around or that she was going to leave him. Because growing up in Thunderclan she was taught that loyalty is very important. And she would never leave him but with this war she really didnt know. All she really wanted was for Pinedusk to be happy. If that meant that he was happy with some other fae then so be it.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

12 Re: Firefly Falls on Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:23 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded in agreement as he heard Gentlestar's response about the waterfall. He as well hadn't expected that it would be this beautiful. The red-furred warrior looked back to Gentlestar as he heard her begin to speak once more, listening to her words. She hadn't looked at him as she spoke. Pinedusk frowned slightly, touching his nose to Gentlestar's ear. "I'll never leave you," he murmured softly, recalling that he had said similar words when he and Gentlestar first became mates, back at the gorge in SunClan's previous territory. "Things are just hectic right now with WindClan; after it's all over we'll have time to spend together. But it's okay; I'd be happy even if we weren't able to spend that much time together. I'm glad just to be your mate." He added in the same quiet tone. "If anything, I don't deserve you; you're so kind, and brave, and..." he trailed off slightly. "I'll always be there for you. Through this battle with WindClan, and beyond that." Pinedusk said softly.

Signature Credit
View user profile

13 Re: Firefly Falls on Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:40 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar tilted her head up to look into Pinedusks eyes, and all she saw there was conviction and love. She smiled and licked his muzzle. "Thank you i need that." she said before she tackled him. She jumped on him and started to playfully nip his ear. "I dont know if your ready for this war. I got you pretty easily." She said, although it was muffled due to her biting his ear.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

14 Re: Firefly Falls on Fri May 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk smiled as Gentlestar glanced up at him, happy that his words had made her feel better. He opened his mouth to say something in response to her first words, but instead had been taken by surprise as he fell onto the ground, laying down on his side. The red-furred warrior smiled back at Gentlestar, adding; "I may not be the best fighter, but I am rather fast. Maybe I could outrun those WindClanners, chase them until they tire out." He playfully batted a paw at Gentlestar's muzzle. He couldn't remember when he'd last felt rather relaxed; he felt as if there was always some problem or another on most days. He could recall playfighting with his siblings when he had just been a pup; in one game, he had pretended to be StormClan's leader. It had been fun to pretend to fight then... but now that he was older, he knew that battles were something to be avoided. Don't think about WindClan. You're supposed to be relaxing, not worrying about the battle. Pinedusk chided himself. He glanced back up at Gentlestar. "You win," the warrior said, batting a paw at Gentlestar's ears.

Signature Credit
View user profile

15 Re: Firefly Falls on Fri May 08, 2015 4:30 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar growled playfully at him when he batted at her muzzle. Then gave him the pouting face when he gave up. So since she wasnt quiet satisfied and had seen a troubled look pass over his face for a second. Gentlestar decided to take things up a notch. She goy off of Pinedusk and padded into the pool of water at the base of the waterfall. She then started to kick the water at Pinedusk. "You gave up to easily my love." she said to her mate.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

16 Re: Firefly Falls on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:49 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk glanced up as he saw Gentlestar pad away, and he lifted his head to say something before he got splashed with water. The red warrior blinked with surprise, before he smiled in return. "Oh, did I?" he said, getting up to his paws and shaking out his pelt. He trotted over to where Gentlestar was, scooping a pawful of water from the pool and splashing it at her.  "I won't give up so easily this time," Pinedusk added, before he glanced towards the pool and leaped into it. He quickly ducked down underwater, hoping that his red fur didn't stand out too much. He paddled out towards Gentlestar's other side, hoping to take her by surprise. Pinedusk paused a few moments before jumping back out of the water, trying to splash Gentlestar with water as he leaped. He coughed slightly, taking in a deep breath of air before he looked back towards the SunClan leader with a smile. He was glad that he was able to spend time with her; he tried to push his thoughts about the battle to the back of his mind. Now wasn't the time to think about it; he would have plenty of time to worry later.

Signature Credit
View user profile

17 Re: Firefly Falls on Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:01 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar shook her fur when Pinedusk splashed her back. She laughed when he dove underwater though, she tried to predict where he was going to come up at and she guessed in front of her, so not knowing that she just played into her mates hands she stepped back and as soon as she did that she regretted it. So when he leaped at her they both fell back into the water. She got up completely soaked, now being born and raised in thunderclan Gentlestar absolutely did not like to be completely soaked like she was now. "I give up, you win." When she shook her fur out again she made sure to get it all on Pinedusk. She went and laid in the sun so her fur could dry. She sat there in thought there was something missing from her life and she couldn't figure out for the longest time until now. "Pinedusk do you...do you want to...um have pups with me?" She asked quietly. She was so scared of what he might say, she knew when Amberwing was around he had wanted pups, but he had never expressed that interest with her so she didn't know if he still wanted them. " it's okay if you don't, I was just um asking. I'm okay with just being mates.." She trailed off. Gentlestar had her head down with a paw over her face in embarrassement.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

18 Re: Firefly Falls on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:00 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall had been wandering along, thinking to himself about what things had been going on in the clans, his tail brushing against his heels with each step. Splashing and laughter caused him to lift his head and his eyes to narrow slightly, oh tsk tsk, the leader flirting whilst war was afoot? He snorted to himself, probably trusting that 'starclan' would protect them. Starclan was a myth, they had never done anything to help the clans, not when the two leggers had gone mad with experimentation, not when they had to find a new home. The thick furred wolf had taken the oppurtunity to wander around and notice places where they could ambush intruders. As he was walking past the river a flash caught his eye and memory caused him to flinch, recovering he continued on heading back to camp
-camp-

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

19 Re: Firefly Falls on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:44 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk smiled slightly as Gentlestar shook him with water, and he lifted a paw over his face to try and block some of the water droplets. He smiled once more as she said that he had won, and sat down next to Gentlestar as she moved closer to the sunlight. A sound from further up ahead caught his attention, and he perked his ears; he hoped that WindClan wasn't planning on ambushing them. He waited for a few moments more, but didn't hear any other sounds, and tried to force himself to relax. It was probably just the wind. His gaze quickly went back to Gentlestar as soon as he heard her voice. His honey brown eyes widened with surprise as he heard her words. He hadn't really considered having pups before, especially since Gentlestar was the leader. He had imagined that being leader was a tough enough job already. "It would nice to raise our own pups," he said quietly, wondering what it would be like to be a father. Instantly, he flinched; it still hurt him to think about Direstar. And his mother... she had died giving birth to him and his siblings. He gave a worried glance towards Gentlestar, but quickly tried to replace his concerned expression with a smile. "Are sure you can handle having pups and being SunClan's leader?" he asked. Although he tried to appear happy, he was truly scared. As much as he wanted pups, he would never want what happened to Moonwhisper to happen to Gentlestar.

Signature Credit
View user profile

20 Re: Firefly Falls on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:35 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar ears perked up when she heard Pinedusk say that he would love to have pups. She jumped on him in happiness and started to lick him. "oh thank you!" She couldnt believe it, she was actually going to have a family of her own. She caught the scent of a wolf, and she tensed until she realized that it was a wolf from her own clan. She wondered why he was out here alone but she would have to deal with that when she got back to camp. She heard the concern in Pinedusk's voice no matter how hard he tried to cover it up. "I know that it is not ideal for me to have pups while being the leader and their is the whole war with Windclan and the possibility that I could die in child birth. My own mother die in child birth, and i was raised by Thunderclan, but thats where being a leader comes in handy. I still have 8 lives left. I lost one in the battle with the two legs but if i did die it would be alright since i have some lives still left. Plus your sister, Fernshade does a great job with the clan and the deputy can take over the clan if leader is with pups. I know this all seems really sudden but something is telling me that now is the right time. I cant explain it but i have been meaning to go speak with Starclan to receive guidance on what to do about this whole war." Gentlestar told Pinedusk as she snuggled into him. Right now all she needed was a break from the clan and to be with her mate. She felt calm and worry free as she laid with her mate.

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

21 Re: Firefly Falls on Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:51 am

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk tried to smile when he saw Gentlestar's happiness, but he couldn't keep back his fears. He nuzzled her ear, before looking back at her amber eyes as she began to speak in response to his question. He couldn't help flinching when she mentioned that her mother also hadn't survived birthing pups. It only made him more worried. He nodded at his mate's next words, though frowned slightly. "I know that Fernshade will do a great job leading for you while you're unable to," he started, "but I don't want to lose you. Any life you lose is one too many," he murmured, pressing his nose against Gentlestar's. At her second mention of the war, his frown slightly increased. He pondered her words for a moment. "Do you mean that you want to go to the Moon Cave before the battle?" he asked. He paused for another moment, before adding; "When the battle does come, please be careful. Don't do anything risky." He had heard stories of a leader who lost all nine of lives at once due to an injury. He didn't know what he'd do if something happened to Gentlestar.

Signature Credit
View user profile

22 Re: Firefly Falls on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:19 am

Weedfang

Young Warrior
The brown wolf galloped over the snow, throwing it up in her wake. She slowed down after catching up to Gentlestar's scent. Good, since Leaf-bare would have almost destroyed it completely.

She slid to a stop, hearing the crashing instrument of the waterfall. "There's trouble!" She said frantically. "Pandamask came into the camp all bloodied! It might have been..." She didn't finish the thought, the image of a certain wolf's face in her mind. She let her jaw hang for a moment before looking back at both Pinedusk and Gentlestar. "We should, hurry back!"

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

23 Re: Firefly Falls on Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:52 am

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar nosed Pinedusk in comfort. "Anytime a she wolf has pups there are risk especially in leaf bare. But I promise that we will be fine we have those in starclan watching over us. Pinedusk I love you and I will love our future pups as well..." She tailed off when she heard the sound of pawsteps fast approaching and instantly saw who it was. After she listened to her clan member she rose. "Then we must head back over to camp immediately." Gentlestar took off back to camp praying that Pandamask was gonna be alright.

Sunclan camp

SMARTER than you think,
View user profile

24 Re: Firefly Falls on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:16 pm

Pinedusk

Warrior
Pinedusk nodded at Gentlestar's words. He just hoped that everything would be alright. "And I love y-" the warrior's voice broke off as he heard another voice. He recognized it as Weedpaw's, and his honey brown eyes grew wide as he heard her mention trouble. If WindClan dared to attack us.... His worry increased when he heard that Pandamask had been injured. He nodded quickly at Gentlestar's words. They needed to get back to camp; he just hoped that his sister and the rest of SunClan were safe. "Let's go," Pinedusk said in agreement, running off towards the camp.

~SunClan camp~

Signature Credit
View user profile

25 Re: Firefly Falls on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:49 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
OOC: This one suuuuuucks

The apprentice nodded, panting as the two other adults rushed off. She sat down inhaling deeply to make up for the run. The burning feeling of ice cold air entering her lungs making her tail twitch. With blood still roaring in her ears she turned and began sprinting back.

~Sunclan Camp

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum