An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Abandoned Mine on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:22 pm

An empty mineshaft long abandoned by two legs, forbidden for most to go here. Wolves come here in times when they are desperate for food, but most stay away because of the stories of ghosts and evil demons from days long past.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Abandoned Mine on Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Rune

Loner/Rogue
The honey brown fae curled her tail around her body trying to warm herself. Her nose twitched as she felt it was getting dry due to the cold air. Rune was lying in a corner not far from the entrance of her so called 'home'. Her ears twitched as she heard a noise coming from the dark part of the mine. Slowly, the she-wolf opened her eyes. She gave a soft yawn as she sighed. "Stupid rats" she spoke quietly to herself. Rune lazily got on her four paws. She stretched her body and flicked her tail. Making a few steps forward to the entrance, the fae showed up only her muzzle. She sniffed the air, making sure there are no invaders around. When she checked, Rune came out of the abandoned mine and took a deep breath. The cold but clear air filled her lungs and refreshed the young warrior. Another yawn came out of her as she blinked few times. Her ears once again twitched as she heard her stomach rumbling. Time to have breakfast. she though as she turned around and trotted away from her shelter.

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
View user profile

3 Re: Abandoned Mine on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Willow

House-Dog
Willow trotted up to the abandoned mines, but stopped suddenly at an unfamiliar scent. I wonder if they are a member of Sunclan, perhaps they can help me find that blue, black, and tan doofus the fae thought. She looked down at huge pawprints and looked as they led to another Sunclan area. Oh, I hope these belong to Carlos the fae thought dramatically and trotted in the direction the prints lead.
~Sun clearing~

Last edited by Willow on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: Abandoned Mine on Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:34 am

Rune

Loner/Rogue
(Um, Willow Rune is at the Sun Clearing, so uh you're talking with no one. Better reedit your post or something. =o )

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
View user profile

5 Re: Abandoned Mine on Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Willow

House-Dog
(Whoops, sorry, I'll move to the Sun clearing now, and edit the post to her following your pawprints Razz)

View user profile

6 Re: Abandoned Mine on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Rune

Loner/Rogue
The dark honey brown fae arrived back to her 'home'. She stopped on few metres away from the entrance of the mine and looked at it. It was dark and cold inside, but it was normal since it was leaf-bare. Rune lowered her head a little as she sighed. 'I hope everything with Varani and Shadow is alright.' she though as she raised her head and glanced at the light grey sky. Suddenly a smile appeared on her face. "Ahh, of course they are OK."
The she-wolf stretched her body as she made her path to the mine's outside walls. She placed a paw on the stones examining them. Then she placed her other paw and soon she appeared on the roof of the mine. She was careful in order not to fall down. Making sure she is standing on a capable place, Rune laid down on the cold stone. She slowly lagged her tail from left to right observing the area, once. When she convinced herself that there was no one around, especially house pets, the fae placed her head on her paws gently. She closed her eyes, but she did not fall asleep, it was most like to deceive the enemy.
Unfortunately, Rune really did fell asleep. And when she woke up, the full moon was gone. The honey brown fae frowned and sighed a little. With fast jumps she got off the roof of the abandoned mine and observed the place. It was quet, except her rumbling stomach. "Man, are u hungry again?'' she looked at it and shook her head slowly with an ironic smile on her face. "Fine, fine. I'll catch something for you." she informed Mr. stomach after it rumbled again. The fae stretched her four paws and trotted away from the place she occupied.

~The Dire Pond~

View user profile

7 Re: Abandoned Mine on Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:53 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall paced up and vanished into the black darkness of the old mines, the scent of earth familiar, this place had once been a home to him and his family, before the clans moved in, before lana, before... everything. The rage that had filled him so gave way to misery that dragged him down, the depression turning his feelings from raging red to a dark hopeless black. He headed in further, knowing these tunnels well, his yellow eyes closed and he stopped walking not having the energy, the strength to live evaporating. His legs gaveway underneath him and he fell onto his side, maybe it would be better if he did vanish from their lives, lana was no doubt weaving stories of how awful he was, she hadn't changed. He'd managed to get himself down deep into the mines, away from the light, into the darkness that enveloped him, the darkness was nice it suited his emotions. Rage and Depression, two sides of the same coin that was spinning, he was angry and sad at the same time, such simple words not being enough to describe the way he felt. Fury at lana, a desire to tear something anything apart, yet at the same time a hollow feeling like he was a carcass.

"Sometimes the best helping hand you can give, is a firm hard push"
"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

8 Re: Abandoned Mine on Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:57 am

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost eventually arrived at the mine. It took her a bit, for she occasionally forgot what she was doing. She tried avoiding the mines, usually. She had recalled the stories of ghosts and evil deightys. Glancing around, she further into the mines. In her dazed state, she tripped over a rock with a yelp. Shaking her pelt, the fae got to her feet. Learning from her lesson, Specklefrost focused on finding the other warrior. Her yellow eyes round, she called out, "A-Ashfall? Are you in here?" she hoped that he wasn't too far in. She did NOT want to go in any further.

"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there."

View user profile

9 Re: Abandoned Mine on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:07 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
A voice echoed through the mines eventully making its way to his spot, an ear flicked and a yellow eye opened "mmm?" that voice, he hadn't expected anyone to come after him, his head lifted he'd planned to just rot away in the darkness. Join his pups and mate in what afterlife there was, specklefrost? what was the quirky grey and white female doing here? Perhaps she'd gotten lost? "Specklefrost? What are you doing here" he called out from deep within the blackness, he didn't need his eyes in the pitch black tunnels. He knew them well enough, remembering how many paw steps it took to get to various places. He hauled himself up onto his feet, he normally put himself first before anyone else, but his first was well... almost absent. It was walled away so he padded through the darkness following his scent back before he found her "You lost? This place isn't for most"

"Everyone's gonna die. It's a natural part of life. But if life has no purpose, you're dead already"
"The world pushes us without mercy,  and when some of us push back,  the world points and cries, Evil."

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

10 Re: Abandoned Mine on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:16 am

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost absentmindedly strolled down the mine, once again forgetting why she was there. When Ashfall appeared, she flinched before remembering. "Oh! There you are!" she woofed, tail wagging. "No, I'm not lost. I was looking for you." the fae smiled. "You seemed really upset. Being alone in this awful place won't help vanquish bad feelings," Speckle softly added, her yellow eyes soft, but somewhat distant.

View user profile

11 Re: Abandoned Mine on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
He listened to her words, eventually replying "No" this place wouldn't vanquish anything, merely keep alive that which was long dust. Fernshades words still stung, rubbing lemon juice into the fresh wounds on his soul, the idea of ignoring the leader and deputy and going to windclan anyway had flickered into his mind. How could they not wish to do anything, say anything? Whether or not he was right or not surely the other clan had to know about what kind of a twisted murderess they had on their territory. Yes he wanted windclan to know for personal reasons, of course he did, but not for the reason they suggested, he wanted to take care of himself, and that meant making sure that this other clan were aware of the creature so she could not enchant them with her words. He returned to the present from his brooding thoughts "Why would you care" he asked darkly "Im just the newest recruit, not worth taking seriously according to your noble deputy and leader" his last words were spoken with a bitter sneer.

View user profile

12 Re: Abandoned Mine on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost stared at Ashfall with unreadable, distant eyes. Her eyes flashed with sadness after his response. "I believe that you both want what's best for others. I can respect that. But WindClan is now our enemy. You'd be putting yourself at risk if you were to go to WindClan to warn them." The young fae paused, thinking about what to say next. "I understand that you want to warn WindClan, yes. But WindClan is not our friend. They won't believe anything that comes out of a SunClanner's mouth. Your word won't be taken into consideration, Ashfall. It's best that we don't get involved with WindClan in any way." she solemnly added, her head lowering.

View user profile

13 Re: Abandoned Mine on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:19 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Her words caused a slight scoff to leave him "You don't know me very well then" he replied with a shake of his head turning planning to head back deep into the dark tunnels "I only ever really take care of myself first, others come second. I've well learnt my lesson about caring for others" his tail tip twitched, "I dont take well o figures of authority, those with a righteous spirit and morals..." he began padding deeper into the mines darkness once again "the only reason i joined your clan was because it is easier to live in a pack than it is on your own, I also know lana wont stop at killing those i cared about to harass me"

View user profile

14 Re: Abandoned Mine on Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:33 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost looked at Ashfall with a curious expression. She listened to his words, and felt even more pity for the male. After he was done speaking, she woofed, "You'll find yourself unhappy if you can never care for anything or anyone." She watched as he went further into the mine. Unplussed, Specklefrost woofed, "Our leaders care about you more than you think, Ashfall. They'd do whatever it takes to keep you alive. To keep the clan alive. What Gentlestar does is to keep us safe, not to diss you." The wolf contemplated whether she should let Ashfall be, or to try to persuade him to return to camp with her.

View user profile

15 Re: Abandoned Mine on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:01 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ash snickered at her words "If they truly cared they'd do more to try and stop this war, Gentlestar isn't great at communication neither is your beloved Fernshade. Seems windclan is even more useless at it" his breath caught in his throat, Fernshades words once again burning themselves into his mind once again. Did they really think he'd be so wound up over one normal loner or rouge? He had never once bothered them with something unless he personally thought it would endanger him and Lana... well she was, he didn't let himself finish that thought. He turned his back to the female and sat down closing his eyes, he had no real desire to return to the camp, not now anyway. He was half expecting lana to turn up with that smug grin and glint in her eyes, how she could read so much about someone just by glancing at their face. He could feel himself tense, aanger and sadness swirling around his mind and sucking him down, feeling nauseous like he was in some sick type of whirlpool. His shoulders quivered, he had no interest staying with this pack if they threw themselves into a war that would end up as a waste of lives on both sides. Maybe he should return to being just ash, being in the pack hadn't gained him anything, and he'd lost the progress he thought he'd made after loosing everything. "I don't know what to do anymore" he murmured not realising that the thought had escaped his jaws and into the darkness.

View user profile

16 Re: Abandoned Mine on Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:25 am

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost stared at Ashfall, her mouth a thin line. After a moment's silence, she woofed, "In this case, WindClan jumped to conclusions. They won't take any of our reasoning. War will be a likely outcome of this rift. I don't believe there's much Gentlestar or Fernshade could do about it." Sighing, she looked towards the front of the cave. "We should be getting back to camp. I thought I heard Gentlestar howl," the fae murmured, getting to her feet and glancing at the male.

View user profile

17 Re: Abandoned Mine on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:31 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall felt so twisted and bitter, the resent still swirling around his mind, Specklefrost quite clearly like everyone else in this clan didn't get him. They seemed to think he was only revved up because of what Lana had done to his family, true, but he wasn't stupid. "heh, morals, all they ever do is get in the way" he muttered angrily. An Idea flickered in his mind, now this was a stupid idea, but what other options did the grey and tan wolf have? Besides what would they do to punish him, kill him? no. These idiots all liked their pathetic ideas of morals and righteousness - a dangerous disease that had a double edged blade, not that he really feared death anymore. Living like an empty husk was worse than death, at least in death he wouldn't hurt, he'd be with his pups again. Making up his mind ashfall stood and whirled around to look at Specklefrost "no. gentlestar only cares about her mate, Fernshade was never my biggest fan in the beginning, its blindingly obvious I expected too much of them. Perhaps if Lana kills Gentlestars mate she might understand why I wanted action" he headed out of the dark tunnels, knowing their intricate twisting paths like the pattern of his fur. "If they won't do action" he paused blinking as the sun streamed onto his face at the mouth of the entrance into the mines "Then I will. Im not about to sit back and let her destroy what she wishes"

View user profile

18 Re: Abandoned Mine on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:49 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost looked at Ashfall with a disappointed gaze. Sighing softly, she got to her feet. The fae followed her Clanmate out of the tunnels, listening to his words. Her eyes narrowed, her mouth forming a thin line. With this wolf, there seemed to be no reasoning. Her ears tilted backwards upon hearing his plan. Looking at the ground, she thought of any other options. Would going with him be better? Or should she remain in the territory? Ears flattening, the young warrior considered volunteering to go with the wolf. Specklefrost was a very compassionate wolf - she didn't want anything to happen to a Clanmate when on an enemy's territory. But she thought of what could happen to them if she did go. 'We could get taken captive. We might get attacked. They might think of us as spies. Who knows what they could do to us? If Gentlestar found out, what would she do? She might banish us. I can't get banished...!' Pawing the dirt, she woofed in a cool, steady voice, "What is it that you are planning to do?"

View user profile

19 Re: Abandoned Mine on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:10 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
The fight half went out of him as he closed his eyes, "I don't know, I dislike inaction, the idea of letting things just... happen, theres such a lack of decision, heres the problem what is an effective solution. Gentlestars idea of going to the moonpool, how lucky can the ancestors be... they're dead after all. Your starclan, they're not my ancestors, constantly asking the dead for help it dosent solve anything. You all seem to forget that if your dead are running around in the stars then so are Windclan, Thunderclan and Stormclans, Even calling one of those gatherings under the old truce under the full moon could be a more effective way of sorting through this mess. Because trust me, I know lana, and i can tell you she is stirring up a storm. Fernshade... Gentlestar... they refuse to see what is so clear to me"

View user profile

20 Re: Abandoned Mine on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:18 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost looked into the distance, her ears twitching. She felt weary all of a sudden. After a brief hesitation, the fae looked back at Ashfall, her eyes slightly troubled. "If you are planning to go to WindClan, let me go with you," she woofed, her tail wagging slightly. Her normally far-off expression had been replaced by a desperate, pleading look. She didn't favor going to WindClan territory, especially when SunClan and WindClan are currently enemies, but she knew she would wallow in guilt if anything bad were to happen to Ashfall. After a moment's hesitation, she thought to herself, 'Maybe I should have gone back and told Gentlestar...'

View user profile

21 Re: Abandoned Mine on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:49 pm

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall sighed "I don't know, the idea of doing nothing, thats hard. Real hard" the brute looked back at the grey speckled wolf the pleading look in her eyes causing him to sigh his ears flicking back and his head lowering to stare at his paws "I wont go, you should probably go back to camp.Im not going back there" For a while at least, maybe when Lana destroyed everything they held dear they would understand. Until then he'd probably just wander the territory on his own, he preferred the mines, few wolves would come here

View user profile

22 Re: Abandoned Mine on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:45 pm

Specklefrost

Young Warrior
Specklefrost sighed quietly in relief. "Alright. Just ... come back when you are ready, I suppose," she murmured, staring at Ashfall with somewhat saddened eyes. Dipping her head towards the male, she made her way back to camp. Worry prickled in her chest, however. 'What if he was lying? What if he actually goes to WindClan? When will he return?' she thought. Sighing, she told herself, 'I'm sure he'll be fine...'

View user profile

23 Re: Abandoned Mine on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:04 am

Ashfall

Young Warrior
Ashfall waited until she'd left before returning to the entrance of the mines sitting down and squinting his eyes against the streaming light. He'd calmed down thanks to her, he supposed he'd have to do the polite thing and thank her later. But for now, he still felt frustrated with Gentlestar and Fernshade, it had felt like Fernshade was actually going to listen to him and her harsh words instead of wounding him had merely poured accelerant on the fire that was already burning. What was someone like him doing in a clan anyway, he loved being on his own, free to do as he chose, ignoring others cries for help unless they had something of use to him, not having to be moral and stifling like the clans precious deputy and leader. His lips formed a sneer that revealed his sharp white teeth, they were so restricted and restrictive, honor and morals had no place in the real world they all lived with their heads high in the clouds. not him. He lay down and sighed to himself, his ears tilting back as he lost himself in thoughts that were more pleasant to think about than the place where he was at the moment.

He came back to the present with a thud, sitting up he thought he'd make himself useful, go for a wander and perhaps find some prey. Well, when he said useful, he meant useful for himself. He headed down toward the borders deciding that it'd be intelligent to keep an eye out for windclan warriors incase they decided to come for him
-sunclan windclan borders-

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum