An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

2 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:57 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
(Weedpaw)

The apprentice narrowed her like green eyes as the dog seemed to try and look dumber. She frowned, forcing the stalk of wheat in her mouth to the side. "...Weedpaw." She said blinking slowly at the shaggy dog, but Graystar's appearance and Stoatblaze's greeting probably covered up her small, grunting voice. The brown fae shook her head, she was tired of this trip and being stuck in the unpleasantly scented marsh, but she managed to keep in her exasperated groan.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Idle hands are the hands of the devil."

"Is that a gun, or are you excited to see me?"

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

3 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:24 am

Stormblade

Warrior
The large shaggy dogs folded ears perked slightly at the quiet grunting voice, turning to face his head toward her properly he dropped his dumb facade and instead revealed the intelligent gleam of his eyes interested set of his face "Nice to meet you Weedpaw, i suppose this territory is very different to Sunclans territory" his coral pink nose washed his inky black nose as he continued pleasantly "So first of all the windclan wolves trespass and then leap to conclusions? thats going to get them in more trouble than they've bargained for" his large hairy paws were firmly planted in the damp earth grains of dirt littering his legs and the fresh scar running down his shoulder to halfway down his leg

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

4 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:19 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
(Weedpaw)
The brown apprentice turned to the dog, surprised he heard her. She formally dipped her head in an official greeting. His eyes seemed to have switched, but Weedpaw quickly disregarded that. 'He probably felt like I would start barking him down, since I look like a wolf...' She thought trailing off. Shaking her head gently to clear her thoughts, the wolf brought herself back to the conversation. "...Of course it's different." She tipped her head to the side slightly. "The ground's so soft...It feels weird." She mumbled bringing her paw up to her face and flexing it. The padding had turned to a darker shade of brown since she had joined Sunclan, and they seemed more tolerant of the sharp rocks that were scattered all over the mountain. Blinking her lime green eyes, she turned back to the much larger dog as he spoke again. She returned with a small nod and an agreeable grunt. Staying silent for several more seconds, she spoke again. "...Name?"

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

"Have you ever actually looked into a crystal ball? You could go crazy knowing so much about your future... Funny thing is,  I haven't."

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

5 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade grinned goofily "whoops, forgive my lack of manners, I'm Stormblade, official dumb dog of stormclan" his intelligent eyes glittered with amusement. It was plain he knew of how most wolves disliked dogs and so he used it to his advantage. He was naturally a tricksy one and found riddles of greatest entertainment. His brown eyes met the lime green of the apprentices' her opinion of stormclan land caused him to internally chuckle, he'd thought the same when he'd first joined but he'd quickly adapted to it and his large paws had proved to be his advantage as they spread his weight more evenly making it easier to stop himself from sinking into the mud too badly

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

6 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(OMG, I am so so so sorry guys for being gone so long. I promise, I will be sure to never disappear like that again. I have been grounded this whole time, and I absolutely hated it. Four months really really sucked. But I'm back, and I am so sorry for any issues I've caused.)
Kitpup had gone into her own world, not really hearing anything until Ivypup suggested they spy on the leaders. She shook her head quickly. "That wouldn't be right. What if our apprentice ceremony gets delayed? Plus, I'm sure Greystar will tell us what it going on." She said quickly. Then she noticed Pixiepaw, and eyed her curiously. She couldn't quite remember, but wasn't that the apprentice who hadn't seemed to like her? But, she wouldn't ask. Why bring trouble if you don't need to? She looked around at all the wolves who were near her, wondering when they got here.

7 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Miles

Loner/Rogue
OOC: Welcome back, Kit! It's good to have you back, and not grounded, XD

Weedpaw took a deep breath and replied in an exasperated sigh. She stared at him with slightly narrowed eyes. "...Degrading yourself isn't going to get you anywhere." She said trying to keep her face neutral. '...What's the point? He'll probably play it off as if he doesn't understand...' Her expression darkened at the thought. '...I'm glad I'm more wolf than dog.' She thought lowering her ears.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

8 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:32 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie looked to the pup and perked her ears curiously, settling down and sitting she gave a grin "The quicker Graystar finishes talking to the sunclan wolves and gets started on the ceremony the better, my mentor died of a snake bite this past moon" her grin failed and her true feelings appeared from the hyperactive energetic apprentice. The red dusted wolf turned her head away and looked out toward the entrance of the camp wondering when her papa would return.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

9 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:10 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup decided it was time for new friends, and she wanted Pixiepaw to be one of them. She got her feet and laid beside her. "I'm sorry to hear that. It's horrible to lose a clan mate, especially when you were close to them." She said sympathetically. Her mind shifted to Shiverpaw, but she forced her away. She would deal with her later. Right now, she need more than her as a friend. Kitpup gently pushed her nose into Pixiepaws fur, in a comforting gesture.

10 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:21 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivy frowned as the others put down her idea. "I guess we're not an adventurous bunch." She thought, shrugging it off. Another apprentice, Pixiepaw, came up and began to talk to Kitpup about losing her mentor. "I'm sorry to hear that," She said sympathetically. The young fae didn't know what it was like to lose someone you were close too. True, her father had died but that had been when she was a puppy. Kitpup nuzzled Pixie affectionately. Ivy blinked, but didn't say anything about it.

11 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:44 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie blinked at the contact but then nuzzled the pup back "Thank you..." she murmured subdued, the red apprentice gave a quiet sigh before giving a slight smile "Do you want to play a game?" even though she was an apprentice she'd never lost her puppish desire for fun. She loved to mess around and play, even get into trouble sometimes but games were the funnest thing in the world to her "We could play king of the stump?" she suggested trying to pull her thoughts away from her mentor.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

12 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:49 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Scratching behind his ear the dog grinned "oh but it will, by degrading myself and acknowledging my apparent stupidity it would lead for possible enemies to underestimate me therefore in combat giving me the advantage. Also its rather satisfying for when i greatly aide in a problem and see the looks on my clanmates faces" the irish wolfhound chuckled to himself his long wiry tail thumping on the ground in a easy rhythm. He kept eye contact with the green eyed wolf his own brown eyes sharp and calculating, his eyes swept over her for a moment taking in her features before returning to her eyes a knowing look twinkling deep in his brown gaze.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

13 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup smiled brightly at Pixiepaw. "I'd love to play! I'll bet I'll win! Ivypup! Flamepup! Do you wanna play too? It'll be fun!" She yipped happily. Anything to distract her from her troubled thoughts. She wagged her tail a mile a minute, now standing up with a bright look on her face.

14 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:16 am

Miles

Loner/Rogue
The brown wolf narrowed her eyes at him apprehensively. 'Is satisfaction better than respect to him?" Her expression was conflicted, and seemingly unreadable that way. Finally, the fae clucked her tongue, and forced her face into her usual neutral mask. "...Everyone does things they're own way." She mumbled barely above a whisper. A sigh escaped her muzzle as she sat rigidly in the uncomfortable wet ground.

Wanderer of the Streets

Miles' Biography

#makedonalddrumpfagain
View user profile

15 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:23 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Storm noticed how uncomfortable the rigid sitting wolf was on the wet ground and flicked his tail "theres some dryer soil over there, it gets the sun more" standing he added quietly "Words won't gain me respect, deeds will. Until then i wait and listen before striking. Come sit over here on the drier earth if the leaders are going to stay a while you might as well be more comfortable" plonking himself down the wolfhound allowed his pink tongue to tumble from his mouth as he panted contentedly large paws resting neatly infront of him. the brown eyed creature sprawled out on the hard packed dirt that got most of the sunshine, the snow had melted from this area a couple of weeks ago and they'd been using it for sunning ever since.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

16 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:26 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze glanced up at the sky, trying to tell what time it was before hearing Weedpaw and the StormClan warrior say their names. "I'm Stoatblaze." The orange-tan warrior said in a friendly tone, before his thoughts drifted off towards SunClan. He really hoped that everyone at camp was okay, especially Rainheart. Aside from WindClan's probable upcoming attack, there was still the matter of battle plans. If StormClan agreed to help, would Gentlestar or Fernshade have to send a wolf to alert them of the battle, or would a StormClan patrol already be at SunClan's camp? Stoatblaze sighed slightly, pushing the thoughts of battle away before returning to the present. He heard Stormblade mention something about sun and the ground to Weedpaw; while Stoatblaze had grown accustomed to SunClan's rocky territory and it was slightly unusual to be on StormClan's land, he supposed that it wasn't that much different than RiverClan. Shaking his head slightly as if to clear his thoughts, Stoatblaze let out another yawn, watching as the clouds moved by overhead.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

17 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot yawned slightly, laying down just inside of her den. Her amber eyes paused on Stormblade, recalling the warrior's injuries. Though he had insisted on returning to his warrior duties, the wolf wasn't certain if he had fully healed yet. As long as he doesn't try to do anything such as hunt large prey or get in a fight, he should be okay. She thought. Glancing back towards the SunClanners, she flicked her ears. They should be heading to their own territory sometime soon. The dark gray wolf decided, resting her head on her paws.

View user profile

18 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:14 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart yawned, sitting down near the Warriors' Den and glancing around the camp with a bored expression. "There's nothing to do." The reddish-furred warrior muttered to himself. He could go out hunting or on patrol, but that wasn't exciting. He could always explore StormClan territory, but he had already seen most of it and there wouldn't be any point. Letting out a yawn, Thrushheart padded back to his nest, laying down and twitching his ears.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

19 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Finishing his vole, Icepaw sat up. The apprentice shook out his pelt slightly from where he was by the fresh-kill pile. He glanced around the camp, uncertain what he should do. I suppose that I could go out to the river later... it shouldn't be iced over. Icepaw thought, with a slight smile. His expression turned back to neutral after a few moments, and he wondered whether he should leave now or go to the river later.

View user profile

20 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:43 pm

The adventurous one had been fast asleep in the nursery for quite a while before he slowly started to wake from his peaceful slumber. His light copper colored eyes flashed open in an instant as a soft, stifled yawn made it out of his agape muzzle. His paws slowly found their way to contact with the ground as he pushed himself off to shake off his pelt. He was aching everywhere from the intense playing he had done only a day prior. He slowly took a few steps, practically stumbling, out of the nursery and towards the fresh-kill pile in the center of the StormClan camp as he started to formulate a plan in his mind for what he was to accomplish that day.

21 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:49 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup perked his ears as he heard pawsteps and heard another wolf sit down next to him. Upon hearing Pixiepaw mention that they should go explore when they were apprentices, the pup nodded slightly. He wasn't certain if he would be able to explore even after he was made an apprentice, though it did sound like fun. As he heard Kitpup's voice in response to Ivypup, Flamepup nodded in agreement. Graystar would tell them what had happened, and he didn't want their ceremonies to be postponed. Turning towards Pixiepaw as he heard her speak about her mentor, he frowned. "Sorry about that." He murmured along with the other pups. Pixiepaw had suggested a game, and Flamepup listened as he heard Kitpup ask if he'd want to play too. "Sure, that sounds like fun. How do you play?" Flamepup asked, hoping that he wouldn't be at a disadvantage due to his eyesight.

22 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepaw grinned happily "Its easy peasy!" leading the way over to an old stump she scrambled onto the top of it and yipped playfully "I'm the king of the stump and theres nothing you mice brains can do about it rawr!" bouncing literally up and down she said "The aim of the game is to be the king of the stump or to be the only one on the stump, so you guys try to get me off the stump and the wolf who does announces themself as king of the stump and we have to get them off. Did i explain it okay?" she looked a little sheepish as she realised how fast she'd been talking. She often spoke quickly when she got excited, her tail that was no longer small but growing fluffier and longer was wagging behind her so fast it was a blur.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

23 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup listened, she was able to understand due to herself talking like that sometimes. "Cool! I'll be the king of the stump! No matter what!" She yipped happily. Not waiting to start, she quickly scrambled up the stump. She flung herself at Pixiepaw with all her might, growling a little in effort.

24 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:20 pm

The boy snatched a freshly-caught fish from the fresh-kill pile as he sat down and started to knaw on it. He listened in as the other pups planned a game out and his ears perked up with interest. He had to listen carefully as the object of the game was rattled off by the apprentice. Shyly and out of profile, Thicketpup pushed himself up as he found his way over to the ground. "Errrr... can I play too?" He asked them with a hopeful glint holding through his eyes.

25 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepaw growled playfully at Kitpup before her attention was directed to a pup she knew as Thicketpup and nodded excitedly "Of course you can! the more the merrier thats what makes games fun--- oof!" the oof came from her as Kitpup connected with her and she fell off the back of the stump with a thud. Getting up with dust and dirt all over her chalk red pelt the apprentice giggled and gave a sneeze "nooooooo my throne!" bouncing up she scrabbled at the side of the stump "Come on pups! lets get that false king off of my throne bwahahah"

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile