An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

101 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:05 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Soon after, the SunClan wolves had left. Twistedfoot recalled her earlier thought to go out and gather some watermint, cobwebs, and poppy seeds, but stopped when she heard Graystar call out a Clan meeting. Several wolves were named apprentices, there were a few warriors and some who had joined the Clan, and a new deputy had been named, but most importantly, Ivypaw had been made her apprentice. Ivypaw had seemed very excited at first, before she had calmed down and they had gently touched noses. "I'm sure that you will be a good apprentice." Twistedfoot said in agreement with Ivypaw's words. "I'll teach you what I know."

Her ears perked upon hearing Graystar continue, hearing mention of a battle. Through narrowed amber eyes, Twistedfoot listened to all of the StormClan leader's words. She said nothing, and stayed silent until hearing Ivypaw's voice. "No, I can go with you. It will be your first time out as a medicine wolf apprentice, I should be there. Besides," she said, turning her gaze back to Graystar, who was currently speaking with Blackwidow and Ravenclaw, "she seems busy at the moment, and I'm sure she'll need time to speak to Snowstorm and Lunalight about battle plans; I couldn't be much help there. I can speak to her after we get back. Now, for what herbs we should gather, we've been a bit low on watermint and poppy seeds for the past few moons, but the watermint can wait. We'll need poppy seeds and cobwebs for sure, but it would be important to gather some marigold, for infections and stopping bleeding. Goldenrod would be important too," she stopped briefly, "but it grows near WindClan. We could stop by their border later. WindClan has no quarrels with us, and as medicine wolves, we have the right to walk wherever we please." She added. "Marigold grows near water. We can find some at Perch's Flow, along with cobwebs and probably poppy seeds, and we'll see if we can get any more important herbs while we're there before we decide what to do next." She said, nodding with her head towards the camp entrance as if to say, 'Let's go,' and waiting for Ivypaw, she headed out to the river.

~Perch's Flow~

View user profile

102 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:17 am

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart perked his ears as he heard a Clan meeting begin. Finally, some action. He thought, no longer bored. The warrior listened as first two apprentices were called forth to receive their warrior names; his apprentice, Dolphinpaw, became Dolphinsplash. He smiled, happy that his apprentice had become a warrior, and his ears perked when he received Russetpaw as an apprentice. Lunalight had been made deputy, and Graystar had also announced a potential battle. Thrushheart glanced up excitedly; he hadn't been in a battle before, now he could finally experience what it was like. First, though, he stepped over to where Dolphinsplash was. "Congratulations on becoming a warrior." He said, before glancing over at where Graystar and a small crowd of wolves were standing. He padded over, nodding in greeting to his new apprentice, Russetpaw, before saying; "I'll help if there's a battle."

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

103 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:07 am

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
As the pup heard Graystar call a Clan meeting, he stopped what he was doing and perked his ears. He tried to listen to her words, catching "Naming new apprentices and warriors shows that StormClan is strong..." before her words seemed to trail off, scarcely audible over the loud beating of his heart. Am I about to become an apprentice? He wondered to himself. He followed the scents of the other wolves to where they were gathered, sitting down next to Kitpup as he tried to hear the rest of the ceremony. Shiverpaw and Dolphinpaw were made warriors, and Flamepup heard Kitpup's, Lionpup's, and Foxpup's names called next. He smiled proudly for his friends, but wondered if he would be made an apprentice, too.  How could I be a warrior, though? I couldn't see other wolves in battle, or prey, or.... He let his thoughts trail off. He supposed it didn't matter whether or not he'd become an apprentice today; he was at least glad that his friends had been made apprentices.

Graystar had paused, before she called some more names. Among those words, one stood out: "Flamepup". His heart beating quickly, the pup shakily stepped forward; Ivypaw first became the medicine wolf apprentice, and then it was his turn. He had received the name of Flamepaw, and Magmafeather as a mentor. The newly named apprentice, still slightly shocked, stepped forward to touch noses with his new mentor after finding his scent, before he headed back to the crowd. Graystar had next said that Gentlestar had come to speak about WindClan and a possible battle, and his heart dropped. He had just been named an apprentice, and without knowing any moves, he would have to fight? Flamepaw's ears flattened back against his head, uncertain just how well he would fare in a battle if it came down to it.

104 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:32 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
The gray she-wolf caused him to lean towards Sunclan's side of the coin. The wrinkles on his forehead deepened. 'Graystar doesn't like battling either. I'm kinda glad Shadestar disappeared. I'm sure that Shadowclan pride would be working some wonders right now.' He thought pursing his lips. The sudden note of a pup in their midsts, drew him out of the clouds of his thoughts. His dark orbs shifted to the russet pelt, and he decided to let the subject drop completely. His frame seemed to exhale and droop in his usual fashion. 'I don't want anything getting thrown out of balance. I like how things are right now...' Perhaps that moment wasn't the one he was talking about, but the bonds of his clanmates hovered over him like a cloud.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

105 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:46 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypaw listened as her mentor responded, her ears perked in attentiveness as the Medicine Wolf began to list the herbs that they needed. "Marigold, Goldenrod, cobwebs, I'm glad I already know those," she thought, as Twistedfoot continued. "What did Watermint look like again? Is it for stomach aches?" The young she-wolf continued to listen as Twistedfoot explained some more, before turning towards the entrance and padded away. "Alright." She replied briskly. Ivy then stood and followed closely behind her mentor.
-Perch's Flow-

106 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:09 am

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Russetpaw wasn't sure why her leader answered in such a way, but she found enough respect for Graystar to not argue again about the dog. "Oh, okay." she managed to say after a while before she padded off.

View user profile

107 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:15 am

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiverpool was excited that she was a full-fledged warrior, but still, she had her worries. When the news about a war spread through camp, she knew it was either the right time to show she could be a valuable warrior to her clan, or face the disappointment of Graystar, her former mentor.

Foxpaw was in a play bow and she was staring at Flamepaw, Kitpaw, and Pixiepaw. "Hey, do you want to play mossball?" she asked them playfully.

Sapphirepaw was glad to have met Kitpaw in order to earn her trust and membership into StormClan. Before she headed into the warrior apprentices' den, she walked over to Graystar. She managed to clear her throat to get the she-wolf's attention before she mouthed the words 'thank you'.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

108 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepaw perked his ears as he heard Foxpaw's voice, turning to face in her direction. He left his previous thoughts of battle behind; perhaps it wouldn't come down to a fight after all. Maybe SunClan and WindClan would change their minds. "Sure, Foxpaw." The beige-and-gray apprentice said in response. He remembered playing when he was younger with Kitpaw, Lionpaw, and Ivypaw, but it had been hard to see the moss. Perhaps it could help with finding prey; if I can find the moss ball, hopefully I'd be able to find prey out in the forest. Flamepaw thought to himself.

109 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:49 am

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash tail wagged back and forth when Graystar called her name. And when it was her turn said said the famous words that every warrior apprentice cant wait to say. "I do." Dolphinpaw, no Dolphinsplash replied to her clan leader. And just like that she was now a full fledged warrior of Stormclan. She shouted the new names of her clanmembers with a grateful smile on her face. Dolphinsplash couldn't believe she had made it this far. She wished that her brothers and parents could see her now. Unfortunately her brothers Bearpaw and Toadpaw never made it and her mother Shadowlight died from Greencough and her father committed suicide. It was only her and her sister Leopardstrike left of her litter. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. Why was she thinking about them now, Stormclan was her family now. After the clan meeting had finished, her old mentor Thrushheart, came up to her to wish her congratulations."Thank you i couldn't have done it without you. " she replied to her former mentor. She then picked a spot and sat for vigil.

View user profile

110 Re: StormClan camp on Sat May 30, 2015 10:54 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpaw giggled happily. "You better be ready for it." she barked. She then picked out a piece of moss and swatted it with her paw towards him. "Here it comes!" she shouted at him, knowing that he wasn't able to see. She then waited for him to swat it back.

Shiverpool walked over to Dolphinsplash and dipped her head to the newly-made warrior like herself. She then sat down next to her, sitting vigil with her.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

111 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:56 pm

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Pinepaw sat on the edge of camp observing everyone. He wanted to do something, but everyone was busy. Pinepaw watched as pups played and as warriors discussed important business. He wished he knew who his mentor was so that he could start proving his worth.

(I'm back! Sorry I was away for so long, high school happened)

View user profile

112 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Sapphirepaw noticed how a wolf apprentice was sitting away from the frolicking apprentices (Foxpaw, Flamepaw, Kitpaw). She walked over to him, her blue eyes twinkling. "Hi" she mouthed, for she was completely mute.

113 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:19 pm

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Pinepaw looked over to see an apprentice mouth words to him. He thought for a second why she hadn't spoken out loud then understood. "Hi, I'm Pinepaw." He smiled at her, she had been the first wolf to actual talk to him.

View user profile

114 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:13 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
(Sapphirepaw is a dog, btw)

Sapphire closed her eyes in content. "I'm Sapphirepaw." she mouthed out, her curly tail wagging happily.

115 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:22 pm

Pinepaw

House-Dog
(Oh thank you)

"Its nice to meet you Sapphirepaw. Were you a house dog?" Pinepaw asked noticing that she was a dog also. He was glad now that he had someone to talk to. Pinepaw had been worried that he would be alone.

View user profile

116 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:02 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior
Sapphirepaw nodded before sitting down near the fellow apprentice. Her curly tail wagging happily behind her. "Yes" she mouthed nervously. "I am mute" she mouthed, adding in her disability, which may come in handy, or could cause trouble in her training.

Shiverpool glanced away from the other warriors and noticed some apprentices talking to one another (Sapphirepaw and Pinepaw). She wagged her tail, happy that another dog will take the other wolves' attentions from bothering her.

View user profile

117 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Snowspeck

Warrior
Pinepaw smiled at his new friend. "It's ok that you're mute, it just makes you more special. And I mean that in a good way." He was interested in learning more about her but knew it would be hard.

118 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Russetpaw noticed the newly apprenticed dog talking to another apprentice like herself. She decided to walk over to them. She heard Pinepaw's words and snickered. "Being mute is not a gift, it's a curse. How does she plan to learn anything if she can't even speak, and those who can't speak are better dead than alive. Because the dead can't speak either." she barked, her eyes narrowed.

View user profile

119 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:57 am

Snowspeck

Warrior
Pinepaw stood in front of his friend. "She will probably learn faster than you though. She is born to be a listener. It seems all you do is talk." Pinepaw glared at the apprentice. She had no right to say that to his friend.

120 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Russetpaw growled angrily in response. "Doesn't matter how much of a listener she is, the fact she can't talk will never go away....it will always be there to haunt you." she says, looking straight into Sapphirepaw's sapphire eyes. The russet-gray she-wolf then padded away, her tail lashing out, showing Pinepaw and the dog apprentice just how annoyed she really was.

View user profile

121 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepaw perked his ears as he heard Foxpaw's voice. Trying his best to focus, the young apprentice squinted in order to try and see the moss ball. It was no use; everything was just a blur. He tried his best to keep back his frustration, and instead tried to listen for the sound of it approaching. A faint scruffling sound caught his attention, and Flamepaw leaped forward. He landed on the ground with a thud, his paws splayed out in front of him. Something soft landed on one of his paws, and with happiness the apprentice realized that he had found the moss ball. "I'll try to send it back!" Flamepaw called to Foxpaw, placing a paw on top of the moss. He tried to roll it forward, hoping that it was going in the other apprentice's direction.

122 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:15 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow was waiting for what Graystar had decided on who was going to go with her. She also knew that they needed a second leader, she was happy for snowstorm. And she was proud of Lunalight, she really wished Bane was here. She missed him so much, she knew that he would want for her to be happy but it was hard trying to pick another mate. Plus she was sure that the one wolf that she was interested in didn't like her anyways. She feared that she would never have that family that she always wanted.

123 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:35 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade returned to camp with his characteristic big dumb grin, he'd been unable to find any prey in the cold leaf bare environment and so had planned to not eat any of the fresh kill tonight. As always the dog was unaware of any ill will toward him, or anything wrong, pausing to sniff a particularly interesting scent the dog glanced around taking inventory of who was here and who wasn't. Setting his furry behind down he yawned and watched, thoughts of the life he'd previously had caused the grin to fade and him to sink down to the ground. Nightmares of that pasat had been plaguing him, causing him to take more and more time out alone

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

124 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:51 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Eyes of blue settled on the dark female. The cold of winter biting into his flesh. He took a long breath, before releasing it all at once. Plumes of frost tumbling from dry lips. "What seems to be on your mind, friend?" He murmured, his eyes closing in silent contemplation. "Something seems to be bothering you." He exhaled again, feeling the warm air being sucked from his lungs. "Care to enlighten me, Blackwidow? Or is it something too private?" He said, his words whistling through his teeth.

Ravenclaw had his own thoughts on what she was feeling. But they simply vanished. Too bothered to having thought them through.

He blinked his eyes open and turned towards the sound of footsteps. The large dog, Stormblade had stumbled into camp, but he paid him no mind. Instead craning his neck back to Blackwidow"Or you could always smack me for being too invasive. Won't hurt. For you at least." He said with a slight smile. A weak attempt to lighten the mood.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

125 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:31 am

Reddust

Warrior
The wolf's broad shoulders brushed roughly against the entrance, gaining him a few leaves in his coat. He grumbled, shaking his pelt around before turning to a notice quite the crowd around his mother. He blinked with wide eyes before perking his ears and catching bits and pieces of conversation.

"Wow...She's a deputy now?" He left out the strained breath he had held and smiled to himself.

But he had heard something else. "War...?" He looked up abruptly, but didn't see who has said the lecherous word. He felt a sneer curl onto his face, and his gaze lock on a trio of wolves.

He felt his steps sink into the cold mud, but he paid the feeling no mind before sharing a gaze with Blackwidow, Ravenclaw, and Graystar. "What have I missed...?" He growled, a bright sheen back to his eyes.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum