An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 41 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

1001 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:15 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
dolphinsplash arrived just as the announcement for maggotpaw to become a warrior was happening. She hated to put a damper on the good news with bad one but they needed to bury Adderstrike. She dragged his body to the middle of camp right along with Russetpaw's. She then turned and addressed her clanmates. "Sorry to interrupt the ceremony Graystar but i went searching for Adderstrike and found that he had been killed by an unkown loner, with a bite to the neck." She told them sadly.

View user profile

1002 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar was glad that Maggotpaw had agreed with what was asked of her, and continued on. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Maggotpaw, from this moment you will be known as Cheshiregrin. StarClan honors your courage and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full member of StormClan." She knew that it wasn't typical to assign a new prefix to a wolf, but her old prefix hadn't been the kindest. She was about to cheer out the new warrior's name when she noticed Dolphinsplash dragging in Adderstrike. Her golden eyes grew wide with shock; another wolf was dead? She blinked sadly as Dolphinsplash spoke, but she couldn't help wondering if the loner that had killed Adderstrike had been the one she had encountered previously by the Bramble Tangle. What if he hadn't left? "I'm sorry that this happened to Adderstrike. We will sit vigil for him as well before we bury both him and Russetpaw. We should all be on the lookout for this strange loner, in case he's still hanging around our territory," she said. She coughed after she had finished speaking, and started to shiver slightly. She assumed that the catmint would probably take a bit more time to come into effect. "That is all I have to say," she said, stepping back to show that the Clan meeting was over.

View user profile

1003 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:21 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Glee lit up her face when Graystar continued, when she was renamed slight confusion glittered in her pale eyes. She'd never understood why they had changed her name from maggot, to maggotpup to maggotpaw and now to Cheshiregrin but she liked the name Cheshire. A voice interrupted the ceremony and annoyance appeared on her face, turning she narrowed her eyes at the dead body she didn't recognize until Graystar spoke "Pssh... the maggoty wolf was cruel to this one, it deserves its fate" she spoke softly to herself she smirked slightly when Dolphinsplash lied about there being a loner scent there. There had been no scent but the sea, the corpse being so old that any scents of the murderer were long gone, she got up and walked over to talk to greystar "the splashing dolphin is mistaken, The maggot found the corpse and it was rottings, it so old meaning any intruders scents was long Gones. It was slippery coppery in the cave perhapses the striking adder slippsies and fell, a maggots nose does not lie" it was clear she would need some time to adjust to the name change. She left the grey leader to it ignoring the stink of the rotting corpse that was almost impossible to tell that it was once adderstrike in the first place. Maggot couldn't care less what had happened, instead she slipped out of camp intending to go find sol and tell him that her name was changed again.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

1004 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade had watched the ceremony take place when a disgusting smell filled the camp making him want to hurl. He turned and stared at Dolphinsplash as she brought back something that was quite clearly crow-food and wondered what the heck was wrong with her for bringing such a disgusting thing back to camp. She claimed it was Adderstrike and the dog snorted, it didn't look like him or smell like him, it was riddled with maggots and rotting flesh and by the looks of it it had lost a leg when she'd crudely dragged it through the territory stinking up that as well. Because of the apparent age of the corpse he didn't know how Dolphinsplash could claim that a loner killed him after all it would have taken several weeks for the decomposition to get this bad. He stared at Graystar in shock when she announced that they'd sit vigil for it, padding over he spoke "Graystar, its a rotting crow-food corpse. It'd be better to bury him now" how could she not have smelt the stink, it was clogging his nose and made him want to barf.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

1005 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar turned towards Cheshiregrin when the newly named warrior spoke. "Oh? I suppose it is possible that he could have fallen," she said in response. Stormblade's words caused her to glance back at Adderstrike's body; she hadn't noticed the smell before, which she supposed was due to her cold. "You're right, perhaps that would be best. Dolphinsplash, would you be willing to bury him? Thrushheart, would you be okay with helping her?" she asked. She waited briefly to hear the two warriors' responses before she headed back over to her den, sitting down just outside. She shivered, despite the fact that she had a bit of a fever. Although she felt tired, she didn't want to sleep. The Clan needed her, at least until Blackwidow returned. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Twistedfoot's herbs hadn't really done much for her. Surely the catmint should have helped? She still hoped that the medicine would eventually work, or else she wasn't sure what else could be done.

View user profile

1006 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot shook her head softly upon hearing Moonbreeze's question. "No. You shouldn't have to give him anything unless he starts acting out again," she said, glancing down at the paw Forsakensoul had bitten for a few moments. She muttered to herself, still somewhat angry before continuing on. "You can give him some more thyme to calm him down if necessary. This is thyme." She pawed the herb forward. "If he mentions that he's in pain, you can also give him some poppy seeds. Don't give him more than five at a time." Twistedfoot set a few poppy seeds by the thyme. "That should be all. If his condition somehow worsens, then just send out another wolf to get me, or perhaps send a wolf to ThunderClan to ask for Nettlecloud's help." The medicine wolf waited a few more moments before she began to head out towards the Mooncave; she was uncertain if Blackwidow had gone ahead and already met with StarClan, but still thought it would be a good idea for her to go over there anyways. She hoped Ivypaw would follow shortly.

~The Mooncave~

View user profile

1007 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur was about to say something to Bramblerose, before an obnoxious scent forced her to snap her mouth shut. Swinging her head around, the large she-wolf began to complain before she saw where the smell came from. "Adder!" she gasped, her golden eyes widening. Grief formed on her features for the warrior, and she hung her head. When Cheshiregrin suggested that he had fallen, Minkfur shook her head. "What about that wound on his throat? I doubt a fall could've made it," she grunted, approaching the foul-smelling corpse warily. "He also has a wound on his paw. I think it's likely he was killed by a wolf or perhaps another animal. Maybe the overwhelming stench is hiding the scent of his killer." Her dull golden eyes looked over the fallen warrior with sorrow, anger burning in her heart.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

1008 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:52 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Bramble had watched without much interest as a corpse that stunk to high heaven was dragged into camp. Minkfur seemed to care over the fact that Adderstrike had died, so to keep up appearances she made the decision to at least pretend that she cared. In reality she felt dead inside, hollow, cold, empty, she cast a cold glance at the maggot, the clan would be so much better without that worthless little freak in their midst. She could never be trusted to defend the clan and not lead loners into their camp, she kept her snort silent and instead stood next to the brown and black wolf. She said nothing just stood there beside glancing over Adders decomposing form with little emotion which hopefully others would take for grief.

(sorry its so short!)

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

1009 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:50 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackstar arrived back at camp and sighed in relief when she saw that the camp wasn't divide like she had saw in her dream she would talk with the medicine wolves later about it. She knew that now that she was back the clan would be wondering who would be the the next deputy. She looked around the camp for the she wolf she had in mine and noticed that she was standing next to Pixieflight not aware of her new name change. Blackwidow also noticed that the stench of death was in the air and there was two corpse one was Russetpaw and she wasn't sure who the other one. By the faces of those around the camp she felt they needed some good news. With that in mind she jump up on the rock used to make announcement from and howled. "Let all those old enough to gather their own prey gather for a clan meeting."

1010 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur turned away from the corpse, her head hung partially in grief and in disgust. "Nonetheless, he needs to be buried. Anyone who wants to sit vigil with him can do so once he's buried," she woofed. The scent /was/ quite strong, and it was torturing her sensitive nose. Rubbing her muzzle with a paw, she glanced towards Bramblerose. "Let's get outta here before the scent gets too overwhelming. Which it already is, so let's move." She was about to make her way to the entrance, before Blackwidow- or Blackstar, now, came back. "Nevermind." The brown and black she wolf dipped her head respectfully to the new ShadowClan leader. When she called for a clan meeting, Minkfur sat down, looking up towards the new leader with interest. The new deputy would probably be announced. The clan as a whole was in need of one, considering Lunalight's absence.

View user profile

1011 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:30 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She could defintely agree that the pungent odor emenating from the rotting carcass that had maggots wriggling through it was disgusting. Turning away with Minkfur she narrowed her eyes seeing Blackwidow, before shrugging slightly. IT wasn't like she recognized Reddust as her father anymore, he could be with whoever he wanted, although she could definitely guess that the new leader would be a horrible mother. The thought made her smirk to herself a little, sitting herself down beside Minkfur she flicked her ears at Minkfur silently. She guessed that she and the other stormclan wolf could just go on a border patrol after Blackstar got whatever words she had to say off of her chest. Unknowingly she held herself the same way her mother did, her brown eyes were cold and unforgiving.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

1012 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:34 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
After Minkfurs words the white and black she wolf merely giggled breathlessly her yellow eyes lighting up as she watched Minkfur and Bramblerose. With the desire to go and follow her nose for a bit the three legged warrior left the camp just before Blackstar entered. She didn't seem to notice the red and black wolf when she walked past, Cheshire giggled again wondering what Sol would think of the fact that they had changed her name for the third time. What strange wolves, anyway she picked up the pace moving into her ambling gallop, heading for one of the borders.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

1013 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:41 am

The blind and deafs wolfs nose had been over powered when the stink of something utterly rank entered the camp. Gagging a little he shivered and managed to make his way out of the medicine den struggling to get away from that scent as much as he could. He tripped over his own paws, the youths posture showing how little confidence he had now. He of course didn't hear Blackstar calling out for a clam meeting, he turned his head around ears still and misted over eyes unseeing. Where was Moonbreeze? He'd thought that she would have been right behind him, instead there was nothing, beginning to visibly panic a little he whimpered what he thought was softly but in reality was a loud pathetic cry. Loosing his hearing had sealed his fate, he would have to join the elders despite only being the age of a young warrior.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

1014 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:46 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade looked over at Graystar and sighed softly, the stink of the decaying body of Adderstrike had him wishing he could just take the body and bury it himself. He paused seeing Blackstar return to camp, it was a mistake picking that one, she was going to tear the clan apart he could see it now. Besides he did not really recognize the red and black leader as well his leader, would always be his Graystar. Glancing over at the dove grey leader worry blossomed in his heart again for her, she looked sicker than before, first Blackstar, then Forsakensoul and now Graystar did Starclan hate them? Were they cursed? He didn't know, but instead of joining the others beneath the rock he moved to sit away from them.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

1015 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:46 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moon nodded her head looking at the herbs that Twistedfoot showed her and set aside for Forsakensoul. The rotten stench of decaying flesh filled the den after the older fae left making her gag and she covered her nose with her paw briefly. Her green eyes watered slightly as it got stronger and the white warrior stumbled from the den to see what was making the stench and her muzzle wrinkled at the sight of the thing only to be distracted by the loud cry of her mate. Tearing her gaze away she bounded over to the lost looking male to brush her cheek over his nose before nuzzling him. "Shhh Im here love." she whispered even though he couldn't hear her. As she sat down having heard Blackstars call she noted that her chubby sides meant she couldn't push up against Fors dark side as smoothly as she used to making her frown slightly.

View user profile

1016 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackstar waited until clanmembers started to gather around for the announcement she was about to make. As she watched the crowd her eyes narrowed on Stormblade and how he seemed to be glued to Graystars side. 'He is nothing but a weak dog, I don't understand why Graystar tolerate such behavior.' Blackstar thought to herself. "First I would like to say that I have indeed reviewed my nine lives from starclan. And my first job as leader is to select a new deputy. This warrior is young but has shown leadership abilities and maturity beyond years. I have faith that this warrior will thrive in this new position. With that being said, Minkfur will you please step forward." Blackstar said before she jumped down from the rock to meet with Minkfur. "I say these words before starclan, so that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. Minkfur will be the new deputy of Stormclan." Blackstar stepped forward and gave the warrior a quick rasp of her tongue on Minkfur's shoulder. " And please bury the bodies or our whole territory will end up stinking." She said before she made her way over to Pixieflight. "Pixieflight I wanted to apologize to you if you will let me." She said calmly noticing how much she looked just like her mother, how cold her eyes looked.

1017 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:16 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
( icky phone post. Forgive me ._. )

Minkfur's dull eyes flicked towards her former apprentice when he emerged from the medicine den. Her ears flattened with confusion. What was wrong with the wolf? He seemed... off. His cry was loud, and clearly terrified. 'I'll ask Twistedfoot about it later...' she thought, flicking her tail. When Blackstar began to speak, Minkfur looked back up at the new leader with interest. She was awfully curious about who'd be the new deputy. 'Young, huh? Is that a good thing?' she wondered. When the new deputy was revealed, however, her eyes widened. She was the new deputy. 'Wait. Me? Why me....?!' However, the warrior said nothing as she stepped forward. She dipped her head slightly to the leader when she gave the warrior's shoulder a lick. When the ceremony was over, Minkfur turned to Blackstar, about to question her choice. However, she quickly shook her head. 'She chose me for a reason. I have to accept it,' she told herself. Instead, she waited for Blackstar to finish talking with Pixieflight.

View user profile

1018 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:58 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
(Dolphinsplash)

Dolphinsplash growled at the things they were saying about the body of the one she had come to care about. Yet she didn't really know what else to say she knew her clanmates were right. She was about to go bury the body when Blackwidow or Blackstar now since she received her nine lives from starclan. When Blackstar started talking about the new deputy it made her wonder who she was talking about. She though for sure that Reddust or Ravenclaw would be the next deputy. As she listened on she was surprise when Minkfur was named the new deputy. It seemed like Blackstar just wanted somebody on her side. Starclan only knew that Minkfur thought more like a shadowclaner than Riverclaner. When the meeting was over she dragged what she felt like was Adderstrikes body to the burial site. She dug a hole large enough and then rolled him into it before covering the hole back up. She then just decided to head into the Warriors den. She curled up in her den her eyes wet with tears.

1019 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:51 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
On the outside she'd shown nothing, having not appeared to pay attention that Forsakensoul was there or that his mate Moonbreeze was there consoling him. Brown eyes focused on the black and red wolf that for some reason had been picked by Graystar to become leader along side her. She could guess that it wouldn't be herself or Iceflood, they were young warriors after, likely Reddust since she was so pathetically in love with the fool. However it seemed that the masters of fate were determined to slap her again, Minkfur was named deputy. Outwardly she appeared accepting of the knowledge, thankful that the others would never know what was really going on in her mind the young warrior silently welcomed the cold burning feeling that ran through her form again. Not that she wasn't picked, but more that a wolf who'd only just finished being an apprentice was made deputy, perhaps it helped not that she'd been passed over for an apprentice when those who had been made warrior alongside her had been gifted everything.

Pawsteps alerted her to someone coming over, it was Blackstar who'd just rasped her tongue over Minkfurs ear and was now studying her. Bramblerose watched her former mentor not feeling anything but cool, burning inside her heart. The femme spoke, at her words she wanted to let a frosty laugh into the air, instead her jaws remained closed until she deigned to speak "Apologize? You have nothing to apologize for Blackstar. If anything I should be offering congratulations, although I'm afraid you have misaddressed me. Pixieflight no longer is well, me. I am Bramblerose now" she got up onto her paws and appearing to remember something looked back at the leader "Reddust is at perch's flow. I dear say he will require some support, enjoy" Her brown gaze flicked to Minkfur in a silent question before she turned and padded towards the exit of the camp planning to do a patrol even if it was on her own to get out of camp for a while. Inhaling the various scents of green leaf down her nose she briefly waited for Minkfur before exiting and leaving them all to their own devices.

~Thunderclan and Stormclan Border~

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

1020 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:09 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackstar listen to Pixieflight or well Bramblerose now and couldn't help but notice how the new name really seemed to suit her now. "Thanks." She muttered half heartily not really that Bramblerose meant her words. But at least it isn't complete outright hatred now. When she mention Reddust needing support worry flooded through her. What had happen to him, what did she do. But before she could ask anymore questions she left. Blackstar headed towards the camp entrance her destination, perch flow.

Perch flow

1021 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur waited for the two to finish speaking, her dull eyes narrowed with slight curiosity. Bramblerose seemed somewhat hostile towards the new leader. Flicking her ears, when her friend had left, soon followed by Blackstar, she stood for a moment. 'Should I organize more patrols...?' Shaking her head, she made sure that someone had buried the corpse. With a sigh, the she-wolf flicked her tail and padded after Bramblerose. She hoped there were enough patrols out already; she and her friend would patrol ThunderClan and WindClan's border, that was certain. SunClan could hopefully be trusted for now.

StormClan and ThunderClan Border

View user profile

1022 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:07 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She returned with a filthy pelt, covered head to toe in mud like she'd fallen into a mud puddle on the way home. Bright yellow eyes were distant and vacant almost like she was in a state of shock, the pair of rogues she'd encountered at the border having attacked her. Her three paws shook underneath her, Cheshiregrin using her deformed leg as if it had a paw due t her state of distress. Finding a cleaner puddle she rolled in it washing some of the filth from her fur, unable to get the memory of their teeth digging into her scruff the maggoty maggot tripped and skulked her sneaky ways into the warriors densie. She not wanted to speaks with anyones, apart from the sols and the others had done chased him off yip. Curling up tightly in a random nest she barely registered anyone else, thick fur fluffed out despite the heat. She felt so cold, a part of her wanted nothing more than to run and run and not ever stop, but she could barely move her body felt like lead.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

1023 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:19 am

Lost and trapped in a world where nothing made sense he was left to stand there with the dreadful reek of something dead filled the air. He felt sick and almost was, the familiar sweet scent of his mate blocked out some of the smell her nose brushing over his cheek calming him some. He'd always been a fearful and quiet thing, but the two senses that had been stolen from him had reduced him to nothing, feeling Moonbreeze sit he sat down with her. His paws picking up the vibrations of others pawsteps, swallowing hard eventually the decaying stink faded. Someone had obviously gotten rid of the crowfood, how could he know the stench belonged to a former clanmate? The world was black and silent, the absence of light stretching into the void, finding himself on his paws again the wolf cut a pretty pathetic figure. Skinny, hunched down, tail constantly kept between his legs and an anxious lost air about him, one would almost assume it'd be better off to kill the poor tormented creature. His once bright golden eyes were clouded and dull, his listless fur hanging limply off his frame, ears tilted back he began trying to find his way to a place in camp where he could lie down and not be in the way. It took him several tries before he was able ot lie down in the sun and relax a little.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

1024 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:57 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw found it strange and unnerving all the strange events swamping the clans. Deaths left and right, nearly every wolf on the brink of war, and peace balancing on a very small precipice. He himself felt like he was toeing the edge of a sword, unable to keep from balancing and keeping himself unscathed at the same time. There were always more pressing matters; Shadestar's dubious disappearance, Adderstrike's death, Pandamask's, Snowstar's, Ivoryfrost's-- the list was near endless. Of course it was natural course to die, but so many young-- bright-- wolves have left this world for perhaps a better one. Could Starclan take in the influx of wolves? Could they take in the storm?

He ripped his gaze from Adderstrike's body, a distinct churning in his belly. It was foolish, but perhaps Ravenclaw would pass merely from the smell of death. The smell seemed to coat everything. He seemed to only register it as it's own smell because Adderstrike--

He shook his head, releasing a jerky breath, the tension leaving his body. The clans had survived for this long, jinxing it was what he was doing. Instead he attemped to find solstice in Minkfur's appointment. She was a bright warrior who would certainly bring a second wind to Stormclan; her experience? He shook his head, eyes avoiding the body before going to think of Reddust or Barkclaw. He found himself chuckling to himself at the thought. "First Lunalight, then one of her children? Perhaps there needs to be new blood." Ravenclaw silently applauded the choice, Blackwidow assured all of the power wasn't left to one family. The female was smarter than he thought, including the fact that something had been brewing between her and Lunalight's son.

But there were stranger things-- really.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

1025 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:11 am

Riverfrost

Warrior
Riverfrost felt his heart twinge, unshed tears floating somewhere in his body. His heart strings felt sore and the vibration ran from his heart, into his toes, and even the smallest hairs on his head. He breathed out, a chill taking it's place, and went to turn away and perhaps congratulate Minkfur on her appointment instead of wallowing in his despair, but he'd been a moment too late. Too late too often he thought, before twisting around a pained look in his eyes. He didn't want to touch anything left so forsaken by nature, and the twinge returned at the mere imagining. He disliked feeling this cold by himself so went in search of something he knew far better.

He followed the smell of The Pup, she would always be The Pup to him, his nose crinkling at the... oddness of her signature. He peered through the entrance of the warrior's den, gaze growing pinched at her fluffed up skin. He inhaled, before stopping the words in his throat. There was a strange... feeling of vigil. He closed her jaw again, working the muscle behind it before shuffling a bit to make himself know. He waited until she shifted again before speaking, whispered, unwanting to break the woeful silence. ". . . . . ." But yet again he stayed silent, unable to call her name, and unable to find a replacement for something that was meant to be dear. He held his breath before inching forward and made yet another attempt at communication, recalling the lightness of tears. "Bright Eyes?" He whispered waiting for shiny orbs of tears to reveal themselves, but The Pup was stronger than he always imagined. Perhaps the name was misplaced; woefully inadequate.

Riverfrost's Biography

"Time is a remedy for all wounds."

"I know not of a father's love, but my mother gave me quite enough to cover his tracks."

"Those who tell white lies will find themselves color-blind."

Signature Credit | Avatar Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum