An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 42 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

1026 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:49 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The worthless maggot wanted nothing more than to stop existing, even though she knew that she was a nothing worthless, she'd never felt as disgusting and repulsive as she did right now. Soemone was in the same space she was, it was Riverfrost the one that was both mother and father and yet had never been the way her true mother had been like. His quiet voice sounded two words, a nickname 'bright-eyes' she lifted her head and looked towards him, her yellow eyes that had always sparkled so vibrantly with the shine of madness were now dull and withdrawn “the frosted river....” she murmured “What does it want with the worthless maggot” she'd been magically given a new name by the star that was grey and yet she still saw herself as a maggot she'd always been the maggot that the mother had named her. Maggot hated how her fur smelled still of the two brutes, she wanted to smell like herself again, wanted for it all to have never happened, to have died when Lusterpelt had bitten through its leg.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

1027 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Riverfrost

Warrior
The wolf parted his jaw, inhaling a bit sharply at the strange scent of The Pup. The Pup turned her misty eyes upon him and he felt his walls crumble. “The frosted river....What does it want with the worthless maggot?" He lowered his eyes, lashes fluttering, before silently curling around the other white wolf. The ground was harsh and unforgiving, cold and icy. He left the pebbles that dug into his skin alone. "Retribution." He thought, feeling dirty and insignificant. He fought down the wash of tears and self-disgust. He'd been too slow again; a lumbering fool amongst the other tarot cards. He buried his muzzle into her fur before running his tongue over her coat in an attempt to wash away the misery and as a clouded comfort. He murmured nonsense in her ear between licks, avoiding her gaze and wanting to move mountains and bury himself under piles of rubble. "Eyes too bright..."

Too shiny with tears.

Riverfrost's Biography

"Time is a remedy for all wounds."

"I know not of a father's love, but my mother gave me quite enough to cover his tracks."

"Those who tell white lies will find themselves color-blind."

Signature Credit | Avatar Credit
View user profile

1028 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:31 pm

For the first time the small pup was allowed out of the nursery, staring around with the familiar royal blue eyes of a pup the young thing wagged his small whisp of a tail behind him. The world was at his paws, he was free of the unnecessary tyranny of being forced to stay in the nursery, finally it'd felt like he'd been stuck in there for years. Frozenpup son of Forsakensoul and Moonbreeze wasn't quite sure where the rest of his litter mates were but that was fine he didn't need others with him to find what he wanted to be in the world. The multihued blue puppy glanced around and perked up a little seeing his father, although pity for him soon clouded his gaze, his father was blind and deaf, a burden on the resources of the clan and he likely knew it. The pup himself didn't realize he was any different from his brothers and sisters, he saw the world in many different shades of blue, making details hard to notice and often giving him strong headaches. Everyone seemed quite busy, so perhaps he'd go do something, there were rules in place that he knew, pups weren't allowed to leave the camp no exceptions. What did they know? He wasn't going to bow down to their tyranny, he desired true freedom where each could act as they wished, not the law order and slavery that happened around here! They didn't know him, and he'd never be what they wanted him to be! With those rebellious thoughts already buzzing around his head it seemed that the pup would always be out of sorts with the beliefs of the clan. Stretching his back legs Frozenpup glanced about again, the multishades of blue as always making things more difficult than they needed to be, with a grin on his features the pup skipped towards the entrance of the clans camp.

~Ancient Oak~

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

1029 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:45 pm

He felt restless and anxious, unable to keep still in the sun anymore the forsaken soul who was so aptly named got up onto his paws and sighed, his nose constantly being used to gather information about the world he now lived in. His paws were more sensitive to vibrations as well, he could sometimes tell where other wolves were walking or doing things, deciding no one would miss him if he did the right thing and left to die Forsakensoul began attempting to find the entrance to the camp. He missed his pup leaving the nursery quickly followed by leaving the camp for the first time, he was stuck in a tiny cramped world of silence and dark, they'd been right he was better off dead that way he wasn't a burden to the clan. The age of a young warrior he was cursed to become an elder, wondering if there was some kind of curse that hung over his family forsakens paws remembered the way out of the camp even if his brain didn't. Swishing his tail thoughtlessly the skinny almost depraved looking being slipped away unnoticed

~Bramble Tangle~

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

1030 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The frosted river curled around her, the sudden warmth of surprising comfort to the mad as a hatter warrior. His muzzle was soon buried in her fur, running his tongue over her short shaggy white fur, she didn't realize he was avoiding her gaze instead her head moved so she may hide her head in his soft white like snow fur. The maggot felt like she was a pup all over again, small, scared and without sanity, breathing in the familiar scent her thoughts turned towards the sol. Wanting to be with him, and she had turned him down, she should have left and gone with him, hatred directed at herself caused a sharp intake of breath. Something however whispered in her ear that she would be stuck here for a while longer, the implications of the sickly sweet voice that sounded in her mind were repulsive. She didn't want to have any reminders of what had happened, a maggot would leave the clan soon this she knew, she would flee and find the sol and live with him free of what had happened to her here.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum