An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

126 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:05 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow was brought out of her thought when Ravenclaw asked her a question. She looked up in surprise at him, she didn't know her face was showing what she was thinking. She couldn't help the giggle that had left her as he continued to try and lift her mood. She rubbed her muzzle against Ravenclaw in thanks. "Thank you, I needed that. And no I have no wish to hurt you. I was simply thinking about my life. I have always had the longing for a family of my own. I mean I know the clan is my family but I'm talking about a mate, and pups. But I fear I will leave this life with nothing but sadness. Ah I'm sure you don't wanna hear about this." Blackwidow couldn't figure out why she was even opening up to him. She herself wasn't a very open wolf but it was something about him that made her forget her worries and just enjoy the moment.

127 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:12 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie felt none of her normal cheerful attitude, it was cold, she was hungry and she felt very much alone. She'd become isolated and had gradually become more numb, the apprentice closed her brown eyes, she didn't know who she really was anymore. What was truth and what was lies? The world seemed to be spinning more and more out of control, and the more it did, and the more blood was spilled the more she began to detest the odd coloring of her pelt. The idea of covering herself in mud, to hide the red fur caused the female to heave herself to her paws, her tail dragging on the ground defeated behind her, she wandered off.

-somewhere

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

128 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:29 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
The dark wolf watched as first, surprise registered in her face, and then a small laugh. Blackwidow brushed her muzzle onto his before retracting and beginning to speak.

He sat back and relaxed, taking in her words with closed eyes. He hummed in contemplation once she finished. "Don't discredit yourself. Loneliness is something that plagues everyone." He said before opening his eyes, and spotting a brown pelt heading towards them. "Reddust...?"

He shrugged and turned back to the fae. "I'm sure you'll find that special someone. Don't worry. Good things come to those who wait." He managed to say before Reddust's dark words interrupted their conversation.

He looked up with a furrowed brow. "War...? Oh." The realization came upon his face before it ended with a sigh of exasperation."Yes...Windclan claims that Sunclan has killed Snowstar. They plan to wage war on them." He paused, allowing the warrior to process the information. "So they came to us and Graystar has decided to ally with the Sunclanners in the battle." He turned to the Graystar with a pout. "Ridiculous as I would say, but Shadestar would have destroyed them himself. Or ignored them. Better than a choice he would make I would think. You've always been the more levelheaded one." He added, with a small nod towards her.

"And you did hear about your mother right? She's deputy now." He murmured, his gaze once again darting away. Landing on the fae before catching a glimpse of a small, red pelt disappearing into the swamp. "Pixieaw...?" He said, trailing off in confusion.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

129 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:53 am

Reddust

Warrior
The warrior flatted his ears to his head at the news. "Sunclan? Why do we have to..." He paused looking among the three before nodding to Graystar. "I apologize for missing any announcements." He said before sparing a glance to Blackwidow and grunting in acknowledgment. "Thank you for—"

"Pixiepaw...?"

Time froze for a moment before starting again.

"What do you mean Pixiepaw?" He said, whipping around to see a tail disappear from camp. "She can't just..." His eyes widened in horror, as he made a mad dash after the scent.

~Fire swamp

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

130 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:19 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow listened to Ravenclaw and she knew he was right but she was tired of waiting and the fact that she wasn't getting any younger. She was about to reply to Ravenclaw when he mentioned Pixiepaw. Blackwidow looked up and saw her apprentice heading for the swamp. She watched as Reddust darted after his daughter. She too got up in alarm. She remembered when her and Lunalight had to rescue a wolf from there it was a dangerous place. "Sorry Ravenclaw I'll be right back." She told him and with concern written on her face she sprinted to Fire Swamp.

Fire swamp

131 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:27 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
The gray-furred wolf let out a quiet sigh. In all her moons of being leader of both RiverClan and now StormClan, only once had they ever come close to going to war against another Clan. Ironically, it had almost been SunClan that StormClan battled against, before they began their alliance. She shook her head slightly to push away her thoughts. Idly, she wondered when Gentlestar would return, and what they would discuss together. If it came down to war, would her Clanmates fight alongside her? After all, this wasn't their battle, and she didn't expect nor want them to fight. It was a choice every wolf would have to make for themselves. A few warriors had mentioned that they would help... but was this really the right thing to do?

Her golden eyes glanced back to Ravenclaw and Blackwidow to see if either warrior would say something, when she heard pawsteps by the camp entrance. Had Gentlestar returned already? She lifted her head to see who it was, soon realizing that it was Stormblade. She nodded in greeting to her friend, before she saw Reddust walk into the camp. The younger warrior had looked in her direction, and Graystar pondered for a moment about how to answer his question before Ravenclaw responded. She turned towards the dark-furred warrior as she caught his gaze, and nodded slightly at his words. Graystar was glad that Ravenclaw thought that she was being levelheaded, but still couldn't quite convince herself about battle. She had never liked battle... but being a leader came with certain responsibilities, and sometimes, as much as she didn't want to admit it, she'd have to make decisions for the benefit of her Clan and the forest as a whole that she didn't necessarily believe in herself. Graystar looked up as she saw Reddust and Blackwidow run out of the camp; she hadn't heard their reasons for leaving. Hoping that everything was okay, she turned her gaze up towards the sky. "Is helping SunClan truly the right thing to do?" Her words were a faint whisper, spoken to no one but herself.

View user profile

132 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:32 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade perked his ears before walking over and sitting beside her " I don't know, how likely is it that clan will survive without our help, starclan decreed that there must be four clans" the dog shrugged his shoulders "i will fight, I believe it is the right thing to do, who else would help them?" he scratched behind one of his ears looking surprisingly calm. On'ce hed decided on his course of action he would often feel relaxed and ready to go. He shrugged "Naturallly i'd rather lay out a good plan, but im just a dog things are simpler in my mind" he grinned cheerfully

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

133 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:52 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw padded into the camp, his gray eyes looking around before stopping when he spotted his brother. Reddust was currently speaking to his former mentor, Ravenclaw, and Barkclaw nodded to them both and started in their direction. He froze when he caught onto some of the words of their conversation. WindClan. SunClan. Snowstar. War. War? He had left camp only for a little while, and it had already come down to war? "What-" his voice broke off when he saw Pixiepaw leave the camp, quickly followed by Reddust. Barkclaw paused awkwardly for a moment, wondering if he should follow, too. He watched them disappear, noticing that their direction seemed to be leading them towards the swamp. He knew well of its dangers; he'd gone on a hunting patrol there, and one of the other patrol members, Shadowclaw, had died. He shuddered at the thought. If Pixiepaw or his brother ended up getting into danger, shouldn't he be there to help? After all, they were family. The warrior looked up when he noticed Blackwidow leave the camp after them... certainly with three wolves there, they'd all be okay? He was still a bit uncertain, and sent occasional glances in the direction of the camp to see if one of them would return calling for help.

View user profile

134 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:14 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Grayster lowered her gaze from the sky as she heard Stormblade's voice, and she realized that he had sat down next to her. She considered his words; she had never thought about SunClan potentially getting wiped out. What Stormblade said was true; to her knowledge, there had always been four Clans in the forest, and that was how it was supposed to be. And he was right; who else would help SunClan? Who else could? "You're right about SunClan," she started. "If we don't help them... who will?" She paused for a moment, before she smiled back at Stormblade. His words about helping SunClan had made her feel a bit more confident. "Thanks. I can always count on you to help me make sense of things," she responded. "Now all we have to do is wait for Gentlestar to return," she said to Stormblade, Ravenclaw, and the others nearby her. Her smile faltered a bit. There was no turning back now from what was to come.

View user profile

135 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:22 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart flicked his ears impatiently, periodically glancing back to the camp entrance as he awaited SunClan's return. He couldn't wait for the battle to come; he'd finally get to show off all of the moves he learned as an apprentice. I'm the best warrior this forest has ever known. I bet WindClan will run in fear as soon as they catch sight of me. In his mind, he pictured himself taking on two wolves at once, and winning the battle. Why couldn't it come now? "Maybe I should just head over to WindClan by myself. I can take them," he muttered to himself. As much as he'd hate to admit it, however, he knew that a single wolf was no match against a full Clan. It was nice to think that, though. With a yawn, he sat down, his mind thinking about the potential battle.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

136 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
The hairy dog wagged his tail, tongue lolling out in a goofy grin "always here to help" he replied, he was unsure if any would still look down on him for being a dog, but did his best to appear carefree and somewhat simple. Things were always simple when you got down to the root of the problem, two clans threatened to wipe another out? Balance had to be restored, he had faith in their two leaders and newly named deputy. He himself had no thoughts to lead, he was a dog, he would never be that accepted into the clan. He nudged Greystars shoulder "For now rest sounds like a good idea, worrying over this and that tires you out and we will need all our strength for the coming days, and don't forget to eat" he added after hearing a stomach growl

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

137 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
The leader's golden eyes turned back towards Stormblade as she heard him speak, and she nodded in agreement. She hadn't before considered resting, but at Stormblade's mention she realized that it had been a while since she'd last slept. She couldn't even remember the last time she ate. "Good point," Graystar started. "I'll be in my den to catch up on rest and eat; not for too long, but please inform me if Gentlestar returns or if there's any other important matter that you need to discuss with me," the gray-furred wolf said, directing her words at those nearby her. She nodded in farewell to Ravenclaw and Stormblade, her gaze lingering for a moment longer on the latter, before starting over towards the fresh-kill pile. She frowned slightly; it was beginning to look a bit low. Perhaps they'd have to send out a hunting patrol soon. She selected a scrawny fish, and padded back towards the Leaders' Den to start her meal, sitting down just outside.

View user profile

138 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:42 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade looked faintly relieved as Graystar accepted his advice, all of them would need their strength and their mental agility if this war that was being talked about came to pass. The dog was a bit of a joker by nature, although underneath that he was caring and compassionate, in his mind the only right thing to do would be to defend sunclan. It sounded like Windclan had no proof apart from some scent, when the snowy white leader could have possibly had a lover in sunclan, or been snooping about. He hadn't met her personally so he could only really guess, his dark brown eyes hadn't missed the lingering look and it caused him to faintly tilt his head in confusion. He watched her leave somewhat curiously, he watched her pick the fresh kill pile over and privately decided it would be a good idea to go hunting. Standing back up and shaking himself off he turned around and headed out of the camp humming good naturedly he'd head toward the ancient oak and see if there were any decent prey around there that he could bring back

-ancient oak

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

139 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:32 am

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash was so tired from sitting vigil all night due to her warrior ceremony. As soon as she saw the sunlight she breathed out a huge breath and said "finally I am so hungry." She said out loud to nobody in particular. She went over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a fish and after she was done she instead of moving her nest from the apprentice den to the Warriors she just laid down right outside of it. Her beautiful fur blowing with the wind. Dolphinsplash had her mothers fur. Though her and her motherShadowlight had two different colored hair there's was both nice soft and had that flowing quality to it. She drifted of to sleep with thoughts of the family she left back in thunderclan.

View user profile

140 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:43 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade finally returned to camp, a few hours after he'd left it, the sun was rising high in the morning sky, placing the fresh kill with the other freshly caught prey the dog flopped down in a patch of sunlight yawning and pausing to stuff a paw into his mouth to rid it of feathers from the annoying pheasant. From where he was laying he could see everything that was going on in the camp, his gaze flicked from wolf to wolf, it paused on Graystar, was she really doing okay? It couldn't be easy, certainly couldn't be easy, leading a clan such as this, he'd joined the clans when they'd arrived so he had no idea what the old place was like except from what others remembered. From what he understood Graystar and Firestar were the only two leaders who survived from the old place, many wolves and dogs alike had passed away. He rested his head on his paws, concern for his friend filling his mind.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

141 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow arrived back at camp and headed straight for the fresh kill pile and picked out a quail. She saw that Dolphinsplash was done with her vigil and sound asleep outside of the Warriors den. She saw Graystar but she didn't want to bother the far, she looked exhausted. Have way through her meal Blackwidow coughed. Now normally one cough didn't mean anything but in leaf bare whitecough and greencough could claim anybody at a moments notice. The only problem though was that this was Blackwidows first leaf bare with the clans, she didn't know about the diseases. She continued to cough, after what felt like forever she finished her meal and rested her head on her paws. The coughing had made her chest hurt.

(I'm going to have Blackwidow get sick like really sick and pull through at the last second)

142 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Reddust

Warrior
The heavy set warrior trotted towards the camp, nosing his daughter forward before stepping in himself. He looked up and around. Wolves continued to chatter, nothing had changed in the few hours he had been gone. However, the fresh-kill pile seems to have grown, and Dolphinsplash finally left her post, sitting outside the dens to snack on fish.

Reddust blinked, eyes of red unconsciously looking for another soul. They landed on the black and red female, before darting away in something like embarrassment. "Nothing...It was nothing. Don't let it...distract you." He thought, gritting his teeth and putting his priorities in place. He glanced down at Pixiepaw before rasping a tongue his own fur. The heavy, clinging feeling of mud doing little to improve his already frazzled mood.

The brute heard coughing in the background. He spared a glance in the direction of the sound, a sudden flash of surprise in his eyes. "Is she alright...?" He thought, but he turned away again. "No...I'm probably blowing this out of proportion ." All the while absentmindedly dragging his tongue over the rest of his coat.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

143 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:05 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw had been left to his own devices.

A clear blessing from Starclan above.

But with the impending thunder of war in the back of his head, he had few opportunities to actually relax as his daily lifestyle asked of him. He twisted another sigh from his lungs, dull eyes of blue scanning the camp for the young Sunclan leader. His ears twitching, listening for the rumble of Windclan forces.

He groaned, closing his eyes and standing up, finding his way into the warriors den. Offering Dolphinsplash a passing glance of acknowledgement before settling into a bed of moss. He tucked his muzzle under paws of mud, attempting to light a warmth from his belly to the tip of his paws.

The sound of growls, whimpers, and scattered paw steps continued to haunt him. Even if it was from something completely apart from battle. Nightmare after nightmare plagued him, even if he hadn't passed into sleep yet. The darkness his closed eyelids offered didn't give him rest. They showed him his imagined horrors. Never a good sign.

Especially not for a day he wanted to rest.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

144 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:11 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow sat up when the coughing started up again. 'Agh stupid leaf bare, stupid mud.' She muttered under her breath as see got up and made her way over to Pixiepaw. "Hey Pixiepaw I know I told you I would take you out but I'm not feeling to well okay." She hated to break her promise to the young excited wolf. But not only was she coughing she was started to feel sluggish. She just chalked it up to the results of playing in mud during leaf bare. She then looked at the two in front of her. "We were all in the mud why aren't you getting sick..."she trailed off as she started to cough again. "Sorry bout that. Have you guys started to feel weird, sluggish maybe." Blackwidow asked almost in a whisper. Her throat ached and talking only seemed to may it worse.

145 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepaw had wandered into camp with her father, she sat beside him copying the way he cleaned his fur, her own red pelt soon beginning to show itself underneath all the mud. The coughing caused her to pause, perhaps someone should get the medicine wolf? She kept silent though continuing to clean her fur thouroughly, when the black andred wolf made her way over however pixie made a face at the taste of the mudg on her tongue. A look of disappointment flicking over her features, she'd been looking forward to a chance to spend time with her mentor, standing up she twitched her ears "Papa... someone should go get twistedfoot"

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

146 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:33 am

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash woke up and stretched. She had a good nap. But she was a little bored in camp. She didn't have that many friend in the clan as of yet, so there wasn't anybody to go get in trouble with. She sighed she missed the days where she would go exploring with her siblings and crystalheart. She might as well go and do something that was productive and she could get a little bit exploring in as well. She knew that if she went out the camp entrance she would probably have to bring somebody with her and she just wanted to be a lone for right now. So she went to her old den and snuck out at the back of the apprentice den where the apprentices had created a hole so they wouldn't be caught leaving camp.

Stormclan and windclan border

View user profile

147 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:38 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
After finishing her meal, Graystar let out a yawn. She realized how truly tired she was; she knew she couldn't sleep for that long, however. Too many things could happen while she was asleep: SunClan could come back, a border skirmish could even break out, a wolf could get lost somewhere out in the territory... maybe even WindClan would come, also asking for their assistance. What would she tell them then? She shook her head slightly. There was no point worrying about things now. She decided she could just rest for a few minutes, not too long. The leader stepped inside of her den and rested her head on her paws, her golden eyes soon closing as she fell asleep.

The sound of wind whistling through the leafless branches of nearby trees woke her up. She blinked open her eyes; how long had she been asleep for? The gray-furred wolf let out a yawn and stretched, before glancing out her den towards the sky. It didn't seem that too much time had gone by. But did anything happen? Her gaze quickly scanned the camp clearing; wolves were walking about the camp, entering and exiting, but nothing seemed to be urgent. She noticed Stormblade walk into camp with prey; she smiled, glad that the fresh-kill pile wasn't so low anymore. That was one less thing to worry about. The sound of coughing caused her to perk her ears, and she looked around in worry to see who it was. She hoped that no one had gotten sick... especially not now, when the weather was so cold.

View user profile

148 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:34 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot headed back into the camp, her jaws parting in a yawn. She was beginning to feel exhausted. There was always so much to do; a medicine wolf's job was never done. She started towards her den, setting down the herbs she had collected and began to sort them in her herb store. "I should tell someone about that loner," she murmured to herself. It took a few minutes, but soon the store had been sorted. She glanced up to see if Ivypaw and Icepaw had arrived yet; she would sort the herbs they had collected once they returned. She started to ponder what she should do when she heard coughing. How had she missed the sound when she walked into camp? The wolf quickly picked up some tansy and catmint before trotting out of her den and in the direction of the sound. It seemed that Blackwidow was coughing; Twistedfoot hurried in her direction and set down the herbs. "I heard coughing. How long have you been coughing for?" she asked. "Do you have any other symptoms? Dizziness, tiredness, lack of appetite?" she added. It was important in determining whether it was simply whitecough... or something worse.

View user profile

149 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:35 am

Reddust

Warrior
Footsteps came their direction, causing him to lift his head from his pelt. He blinked in surprise as Blackwidow had approached them. He sat up too quickly than he did per usual, but his solemn demeanor returned as she began to explain her personal health.

He opened his maw a bit, tasting the air for sickness. The sour tang of it was undeniable. He hadn't noticed it under all the mud before. He swallowed about to encourage Blackwidow to go to Twistedfoot in agreement with Pixiepaw, but the she-wolf had made her own entrance to the camp. Quickly assess the situation and blasting out questions to the fae. His ears lower to the back of his head, eyes wide in worry. "Blackwidow...?"

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

150 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:00 am

Stormblade

Warrior
The smile on Greystars face caused a warmth to run down the dogs spine, the feeling was cut short at the sound of a clan mate coughing. Concern clouded his features, although the surprisingly perceptive dog also noticed Reddusts unusual concern for the black and red warrior. The dog deciding that blackwidow had enough wolves surrounding her headed over to jovially sit down next to Greystar taking care not to block her view of the camp "Thought you wouldn't mind the company?" he asked, the statement sounding more like a question. The Irish Wolfhound gave his characteristic goofy grin his ears perking and his brown eyes sparkling with compassion and happiness, his ears listened to the sounds of the clan going about every day life.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum