An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

26 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup yipped with triumph. "I'm the king of the stump. Errr, the queen really." She laughed, wagging her tail. At hearing Pixiepaw, she dug her claws into the wood of the stump, preparing for the attack of the pups and paws. 'This is fun!' She thought to herself as she smiled brightly.

27 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:04 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
"You won't' be ruler of my stump for long!" came the playful shout, pulling herself up she crouched down her tail wagging and almost unbalancing her for a moment. Looking over at Thicketpup she gave a happy playful yip "Come on Thicketpup! We need your help to defeat the evil Tyrant Kitpup!" pouncing forward she collided into the other pup attempting to curb any extra strength she might have from the little training she did get done. Her head collided with something hard and she fell back rubbing a paw on her now sore head before rolling over and getting up readying herselfor antoher attack.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

28 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:37 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup squealed as she fell from the stump as Pixiepaw collided with her. She landed on the ground with a thud, but quickly got up and shook herself. "You won't stay up there long!" She called up to Pixiepaw. Growling, she attempted to scurry up the stump but lost her footing. She fell right on her tail, and shook her head. She got back up and tried to climb it again.

29 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup listened to Pixiepaw's explanation of the game, following the others over to the stump. He blinked slightly as the apprentice spoke quickly, trying to remember all that she said. He perked his ears as he heard scrabbling and scuffling and guessed that the game had started. Squinting, Flamepup angled his head towards the stump, trying to plan out an attack. In the background, he heard another pup ask to join; Pixiepaw had responded to him. Focusing on the game, Flamepup heard a thud followed by Kitpup's voice; she must have fallen off the stump. The beige-and-gray pup tried scrambling up the stump, letting out a yelp as he slid backwards. Shaking out his pelt and standing back onto his paws, Flamepup leaped forward with his paws outstretched, trying to land on the tree stump.

30 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup looked at Flamepup as he tried to get up the stump. She was happy he was joining. "I'm teaming with Flamepup! We will be the king and queen!" She cried out, scrambling up the rest of the way. She jumped at Pixiepaw, snarling playfully.

31 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
The apprentice turned to study the dry cracked earth where Stormblade lay. Lowering one ear, but lifting the other, she approached the patch of warm ground. Her paws seemed to relax on the hot surface. She nodded to the large shaggy dog in thanks. Weedpaw sat down on the smooth surface, turning towards Stoatblaze and Gentlestar to watch their contact with the other Stormclanners.

Ravenclaw blinked open his dazed eyes. The pup's racket had disturbed his apparently short nap. He sat up with a wide yawn, and turned to face the younger generation's ongoing competition. His large triangular ears twitched as their yelps and shrieks made him cringe.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

32 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:41 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepaw growled in response her eyes glittering "alright then Thicketpups my ally, we will rule this stump and all the outlying kingdoms! Down with the tyrannical rulers!" all of this was said at top speed with excitement. Bouncing up and down once more the exciteable apprentice began moving around and around soon becoming a blur of action before she moved to headbutt kitpup in the ribs hard enough to send her off the stump but not to hurt.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

33 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade glanced over at the pups the familiar goofy grin spreading over his features, resisting the urge to pull Ravenclaws tail in a manner of speaking he instead watched the game with amusement his brown eyes gentle. A thought came to him and his grin vanished "I bet you my honor as a dog that Windclan is going to team up with Thunderclan" the wiry warrior looked down at his large paws and flexed them in and out of the dirt before returning his gaze to the green eyed sunclan apprentice.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

34 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:14 am

He would rule the stump with an iron fist of doom! The brave pup determined the fate of the citizens of stump as he leapt atop it and looked at those challenging them. "You will not prevail!" He challenged them with a small sense of pride in his eyes. He jumped down and went to tackle Flamepup from the left side towards the torso in a way so it would not even cause a bruise. They were pups after all, they were expected to rough house a little bit.

35 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:28 am

Weedfang

Young Warrior
She answered without turning to the dog, but instead staring intently at the stump currently swarmed by small pups. "...What do you expect? Sunclan and Stormclan have been in an alliance for several moons." Finally she turned to Stormblade and continued to speak without missing a beat. [color=green]"It would practically be suicide without creating an alliance with another clan." Her lime green eyes dulled at the thought. 'But it would turn into a massacre, and Wrenpaw might...' The timber wolf briefly blinked to herself before turning to the pups again. She shoved the thought of the other brown apprentice to the back of her mind.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

36 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup perked his ears as he heard Kitpup's voice, and nodded. "We'll be the leaders!" He yipped in agreement, as he tried to make it to the top. The pup let out a yelp as he felt someone tackle him, and he landed on the ground with a soft thud. He recognized the other pup as Thicketpup by his scent, and lifted a paw as he tried to plan an attack. Flamepup softly lashed out with his right paw, trying to aim for Thicketpup's ears.

37 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup yipped excitedly as she pushed Pixiepaw off again. But as she looked for Flamepup she growled as Thicketpup tackled him. Jumping down, she landed on top of Thicketpup. She tried to bite one of his ears, growling playfully as she clung to him.

38 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:33 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixepaw grunted, scrabbling up she charged kitpup making sure to knock her off Thicketpup, rolling over and coughing slightly she growled playfully at Kitpup "queen vs queen Kitpup!" she challenged teasingly as the red apprentice got up onto her feet brown eyes alight with excitement. Giving a bounce of her paws she readied herself for kitpups attack her tail wagging at fullspeed.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

39 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"And I'm going to be the true queen!" She barked. Kitpup growled again and charged at Pixiepaw. She tried to head butt her head against Pixiepaws. She didn't run at full speed, but the foolish pup didn't realize it would hurt them both if it hit.

40 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:44 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw flicked his tail, making up his mind about going to the river. I'll bring back some fish for the Clan- I wonder if those SunClan wolves are hungry. The apprentice thought. I doubt that they'd want to eat fish though, regardless. Icepaw kept back an amused smile, and stood up to his paws. His icy blue gaze flicked around the clearing, and he noticed Pixiepaw and a few pups playing a game. The young wolf remembered that he had hardly playfought as a pup; he had been more interested in the river and hearing stories rather than playing. Shaking out his fluffy pelt, the apprentice sauntered to the camp entrance, padding outside and in the direction of the river. He couldn't wait to fish and swim- Icepaw sometimes wondered what it was like in RiverClan, the Clan that his parents had resided in when they had been younger. Perhaps it hadn't been that much different than StormClan, though Icepaw couldn't know for certain.

~Perch's Flow~

View user profile

41 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:05 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivy listened as Pixie explained the game to them. "I guess a game could be fun...I don't usually get to play with the other pups anyway." The small fae wagged her tail in an attempt to try and feel more hyper. "Sounds like fun!" She replied. Ivypaw smiled as the pups began to tackle each other. "What should I do first?" She gazed quickly around, and then started forward, slipping around the tussling males. "This is kind of fun!" She then climbed up the back of the stump where Pixiepaw stood. "Grr!" She growled playfully, swating at the Apprentice's hind paws in an effort to make her stumble off. Unfortunately, she failed to notice Kitpup charging at the Apprentice from the front. Ivypaw stumbled back as Kitpup collided into the apprentice, nearly avoiding the two of them as they fell.

Last edited by Ivypup on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

42 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:56 am

Ahhh, lost track of where I was!

The boy almost charged at the other boy but instead he watched the apprentice and the beautiful pup fight on and he was intrigued. His head was tilted slightly to the side. Were queens supposed to fight over who was the fairest of them all? If the queens were fighting than should the kings aid them or should the kings fight to figure out who was fairest of them all. He ran over and stood on the stump with a regal look on his face. Who would dare to challenge him.

43 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:10 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepup perked his ears as he heard another pup try to help him, recognizing the scent as Kitpup's. As the pup opened his mouth to thank her, he heard Pixiepaw's voice and assumed that the two were now in battle. Standing up, Flamepup glanced around, trying his best to figure out where the stump was with his blurry vision. Padding forward, his ears perked in alertness in case someone tried to attack him, Flamepup spotted the tree stump and tried climbing up towards the top. He hadn't noticed that Thistlepup was already on the stump, though kept alert in case he'd be attacked.

44 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup almost fell again when Thistlepup leaped to the top. Ivy growled and lurched forward, "Hey!" She yipped, stepping back a few steps. The other she-wolves charged him from the side. The young fae readied herself for her own attack, when a new scent hit her nose. She quickly snapped her head up and looked around the camp, though nothing seemed unusual. But Ivypup had smelled the that scent before. "Blood!" Her playful attitude quickly faded.

45 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup, the red pelted she-pup of Stormclan looked at her friends and wondered if she should join in the fight. Then, she noticed a white wolf leave but decided to stay put. "Pixiepaw, you're on, I'm teaming up with Kitpup and Flamepup, I will be their knight Foxpup." she said before pouncing on Pixiepaw, biting the apprentice's ears hardly.

Sapphire looked around nervously, if any of the wolves decided to attack her, she would be outnumbered. The Shikoku dog approached Kitpup, her blue eyes looking at the pup, practically begging her to stop the nonsense over an apprentice and some spot in Stormclan camp.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

46 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:53 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
(Sorry Graystar, I didnt realize that you had responded to my post.)

Gentlestar smiled at the good news that Graystar would be willing to help them in their fight with Windclan. "Thank you very much, Im sure that when we put our two minds together we can come up with something. I must go, to make sure that my clan is fine, but i will come back later so that we could come up with a battle plan, how does that sound?"

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

47 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:20 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup looked up at the dog, confused."What's wrong Sapphire?" She asked, getting up. "We are just playing." She said, tilting her head. She then jumped at Pixiepaw again, growling playfully.

48 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:30 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup looked at Kitpup and smiled before looking at the dog. "Hey, get out of here, you don't belong in our Clan's camp!" she growled and attacked the dog, biting Sapphire on the ear. She then growled through her teeth: "You will pay for helping Two-leggeds, you old flea-bag!".

Sapphire layed her ears down and back before stumbling backwards as a red and white ball of fur shot towards her and pain shot in her ear. She yelped painfully before trying to rid the creature off. She then whimpered, trying to let Kitpup know she needed help.

49 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:23 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
(I'm sorry that I've been off for so long. But nobody has to explain anything to me. I read through the posts myself. I'm back in it! Hooray!)

Snowstorm padded into camp and took a good look around, soon spotting two of the visitors. One was a warrior whom he recognized. Stoatblaze was sitting near the leader's den, and Snowstorm guessed that Graystar was inside, probably with the SunClan leader. Stoatblaze had been in Snowstorm's clan once upon a time. But that was quite a long time ago, when RiverClan and ShadowClan were two separate clans. He was about to pad over to the leader's den to see what was going on when heard scuffling from another part of camp, and looked over to see Foxpup attacking Sapphire. Deciding that this wouldn't take long and that he could head to the leader's den soon, the large white deputy rushed over to them and grabbed Foxpup by the scruff, lifting her up and setting her down a few feet away from Sapphire.
"What's going on here?" He asked Foxpup, his dark blue eyes scanning not only her, but the whole group of pups.

View user profile

50 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:40 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup growled angrily as she was taken by the ruff of the neck by her Clan deputy. "This dog shouldn't be in our camp, she works for those Two-leggeds! She reeks of their nests, and she doesn't talk to us, so she could be hiding secrets!" she yelled as she was set down. The red and white furred pup stuck out her tongue at the dog with the blue eyes.

Sapphire looked at the she-pup and her head lowered sadly. "But I can't talk, I am mute" she mouthed the words at the pup before looking at the white wolf who helped her. "Thanks" she mouthed towards him.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum