An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

51 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:54 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm listened to what Foxpup had to say and shook his head. "Just because she's a dog does not mean she can't be trusted." He Told the pup. "You can't always judge someone by what they look like or even what they are." There had been so much trouble with dogs lately. More had been joining the clans and not all wolves would accept them, even pups.
The white wolf looked at Sapphire. Upon seeing her mouth "thanks," he nodded before turning his attention back to Foxpup.
"I'd better not see this happen again, Foxpup. Never attack someone unless you have a good reason. And I mean an actual good reason." With that, he turned around and padded away, toward the leader's den.
As he reached the spot where Stoatblaze was sitting, he stopped, nodding to warrior in greeting. "Hello, Stoatblaze." The deputy said. "What brings you here to our camp?" He wondered what was going on and why SunClan had come. He decided not to barge into the leader's den in the middle of Graystar and Gentlestar's conversation, though if he wanted to, he could listen in on them out here anyway.

View user profile

52 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:26 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup looked at her deputy and her ears went down. "Okay, I guess her appearance and what she is isn't a good reason to attack her." she said before wondering off, seeing another warrior who Snowstorm was talking to. She walked over quietly, sitting next to the Sunclan wolf. "Hi there, my name is Foxpup." she introduced herself.

Sapphire watched as the white wolf walked off, noticing his nod after her mouthed thanks, she now knew he got her message and lied down, feeling satisfied with her progress.

Shiverpaw, a white swiss shepherd dog with brown eyes returned to camp, her tail tucked as she was practically walking the walk of shame. She had trespassed on another clan's territory, and broke the warrior code. How will I ever become a warrior if I can't even follow the warrior code? Maybe it would be better if I had stayed a stray dog she thought to herself before seeing Kitpup, Flamepup, Ivypup, and Pixiepaw playing. Well, I bet Pixiepaw will be jealous I become a warrior before she does she found herself thinking and laughed silently to it.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

53 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:13 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup blinked as she watched the two canines talk. She padded after Sapphire, sitting near her. "I'm sorry for Foxpup." She said, laying down. Until the others pup started playing again she decided to take a break.

54 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:34 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup heard a whimper. She stopped and glanced back to see Foxpup attacking someone, a dog. Snowstorm came and pulled her off and rebuked her. "How did a dog find it's way into camp!?" Even though she laid down and seemed fine after a attacker was stopped, Ivy noticed a thin trickle of blood on her ear. The She-wolf grinned, "I know the herbs for that!" Ivypup then padded passed the playing pups and into the Medicine Den. She quietly poked around before picking up a few dark green leaves and cobwebs. When she trotted out with the items, she approached the dog with caution.
"Excuse me?" She called, her green eyes shifty in concern. "I have some healing herbs for your ear." She waited for her response and began chewing the bitter dock into a poltice.

55 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
[Sorry for not replying sooner- I'll try to post for my other characters as soon as I can]

Graystar nodded as she heard Gentlestar's response. "Yes, that would be alright." The she-wolf said after Gentlestar had mentioned coming back to think of possible battle plans. Graystar still wasn't completely certain that battle would be the best idea- hopefully there would be a way to avoid it. "I hope your Clan is okay. Whenever you get back we can work on possible strategies." The leader added. She nodded towards the den entrance, waiting for Gentlestar to exit first before she did.

Pausing for a moment, Graystar leaped up onto a rock and glanced around the camp. It was time to announce the ceremonies- she briefly remembered that she should speak to Snowstorm afterwards about him becoming the second leader. "Let all those old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting." Graystar spoke out loudly, waiting for the Clan to gather before she continued, also planning out how she would announce what Gentlestar had told her.

View user profile

56 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Stoatblaze

Warrior
Stoatblaze yawned slightly, his thoughts still about SunClan and Rainheart. The orange warrior was brought out of his thoughts as he heard a rather familiar voice speak his name, and he looked forward to notice Snowstorm. "Hi Snowstorm," Stoatblaze replied with a slight smile. It had been a while since he had last seen the other wolf after he had left RiverClan, and it was nice to see a StormClan member that Stoatblaze recognized. "I believe that Gentlestar has come to speak to Graystar," the wolf started. He paused for a moment, debating whether or not he should continue. He figured that Snowstorm was the deputy and would find out eventually, and decided that it wouldn't be of harm to further explain why the SunClanners had come. "Gentlestar is here to speak about continuing our Clans' alliance." Stoatblaze added in a quiet tone. His dark blue eyes glanced forward towards the den as he noticed Graystar walk out, and he wondered if that meant that they'd be going back to camp soon.

Avatar Credit|Signature Credit|Sig BG Credit
View user profile

57 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:05 am

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpup looked at Graystar as she announced the beginning of the clan meeting. "Oh boy, I wonder who'll be my mentor." she said and ran over until she sat right in front of the high rock.

Sapphire nodded in acknowledgement at Kitpup before noticing another pup come with some kind of leaves in her mouth. The Shikoku dog found it kind of hard to trust but she laid down harder so her head was at the pups paws.

Shiverpaw watched as Graystar jumped up on top of the high rock. Will she still make me a warrior even though I broke the warrior code? she wondered to herself. She slowly and cautiously padded over to her and sat down near Foxpup.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

58 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm listened to Stoatblaze as the SunClan warrior replied, nodding slowly when he was finished. "I see," he said. Though he just suspected that it was only that, and nothing else. He did not expect that it would also mean that StormClan and SunClan would go to war against WindClan.
Their conversation was cut short as Graystar came out of the leader's den and jumped up onto the rock before announcing a meeting.
Snowstorm guessed that the SunClan wolves would be leaving now that Gentlestar and Graystar were finished speaking, so he gave Stoatblaze another nod and said, "It was nice speaking to you Stoatblaze." He then padded over to the rock that Graystar was on and sat down close to it, waiting for Graystar to start the meeting.

View user profile

59 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:54 pm

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpup looked at Ivypup with a smile. "Thank you Ivypup!" She said happily. Now Sapphire would be ok! She looked over at Greystar, and smiled. She quickly ran over to high rock, sitting by Foxpup. She looked for Flamepup, trying to see if he was coming.

60 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Weedfang

Young Warrior
The older dog still hadn't offered a reply. The apprentice lowered her head to her crossed paws once again as silence answered her somewhat haughty conviction. She closed her eyes with created eyebrows. 'I admit that was a bit much coming from me. Suicide? Where did I get that from...?' The fae swished her tail around on the cracked earth and blinked open her eyes. She had squeezed them hard enough that white dots danced in front of her eyes. With an irritated twitch of her ear, she shut them again. Ignoring the dull pain in the back of her head.

Weedfang's Biography

"Anything worth having isn't perfect."

"What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it’s supposed to be like."

"Wisdom is a poor and rich man's currency.

Signature Credit
View user profile

61 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:42 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
OOC: Sorry, this one's pretty short.

The indigo colored male eyed the pups, his expression now one of amusement. 'They are the only life now in this dingy swamp camp. Even the river seems quiet around this constant noise.' He curled his tail around his hind legs and looked on with a laughing smirk.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

62 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
[I'll try to include the Warrior ceremonies and a few of the apprentice ceremonies in this post (the other ceremonies will be in the next post)- sorry if it's a bit long, and if everyone isn't currently in camp]

Graystar waited a few moments until most of the Clan had gathered, her golden eyes glancing across the clearing as she waited a few moments longer. The StormClan leader realized that she'd soon have to announce what she and Gentlestar had spoken about, and she wasn't certain if she should speak to Snowstorm first before announcing it to the Clan. I should let them know, although decide with Snowstorm what we should do about it. The gray-furred wolf decided. Taking in a deep breath, she let her gaze travel back onto her Clanmates before she began with the ceremonies. "Today is an important day," Graystar started, her eyes flicking towards the pups and apprentices before she looked back. "Naming new apprentices and warriors shows that StormClan is strong, and will continue to be such for many moons to come. Dolphinpaw, Shiverpaw, please step forward."

Graystar paused for a few moments, before she went on. "I, Graystar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turns.  Dolphinpaw, Shiverpaw, do you both promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your lives?" Graystar asked. She waited a few moments to give each apprentice a moment to respond, before she continued. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names.  Dolphinpaw, from this moment you will be known as Dolphinsplash.  StarClan honors your determination and politeness, and we welcome you as a full member of StormClan. Shiverpaw, from this moment you will be known as Shiverpool. StarClan honors your hunting skills and quickness, and we welcome you as a full member of StormClan as well." Graystar said with a smile for both apprentices- she was especially proud of her former apprentice, Shiverpool. Although the new warrior had stepped into WindClan's territory prior, she still had been determined in becoming a warrior throughout her apprenticeship.

Turning towards the pups, Graystar waited a few moments for the Clan to cheer for the newly named warriors before she continued. "Kitpup, Lionpup, Foxpup, please step forward. From this moment, until they have earned their warrior names, these apprentices shall be known as Kitpaw, Lionpaw and Foxpaw. Ravenclaw, you will be mentor to Kitpaw. Bluemoon, you will be mentor to Lionpaw. Reddust, you will be mentor to Foxpaw. You are all true and trusted warriors, and I hope you will pass your knowledge to your new apprentices." Graystar said. She paused for a few more moments, planning out the next few pups who would be promoted to apprentices. Her golden eyes also glanced to Sapphire- she had been accepted into the Clan, although Graystar had not been able to previously ask if she had wanted to keep her name or have a warrior name. Graystar decided that she would ask Sapphire at her ceremony- she hoped that she would be able to understand Sapphire if she chose to pick her own new name. Graystar looked back towards the clearing as she got ready to name the next few apprentices.

View user profile

63 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Dustpup watched the events around camp, bored, no amusement apparent in his blue/green eyes. Slowly, he stood up and stretched in a bowing motion. Yawning slightly, his ears perked at the sound of Graystar's voice. He sat down, (even though he had just stood up) curled his tail around his paws, and faced Graystar's direction as she was calling a Clan meeting. However, he made no inclination of moving closer to where Graystar was. He wasn't in the mood for his usual pup antics; therefore he strayed away from the growing crowd.
I wish I could be up there where Graystar is! It would be fun! he thought with excitement. Now that he thought about these things he couldn't wait to be an apprentice and then a warrior himself. He smirked joyfully as the new warriors and apprentices were named though he didn't really like them, just as he did with other wolves.

View user profile

64 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:25 am

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
The newly named Shiverpool stood up from her sitting position and looked towards her friends Kitpup and Lionpup who had just been named apprentices. She noticed another pup become an apprentice and have a wolf named Reddust mentor her. I wonder why Icepaw didn't get his warrior name she thought to herself before glancing at all the Sunclan wolves who were in her clan's camp.

Foxpaw wagged her white-tipped tail in excitement as she was given her apprenticeship and given Reddust as a mentor. Reddust is a great warrior, Graystar made a great choice for me she thought to herself. She then turned towards her fellow apprentices.

Sapphire looked at the leader of Stormclan. Her ears laying down as she hoped the gray fae would let her join the clan so she could be with the newly named Kitpaw. I must ask without words then, maybe Kitpaw will tell them for me? she wondered in her mind.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

65 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:13 am

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Russetpup sat nearby and growled softly in her throat as a white dog (Shiverpool) was given her warrior name. Her ears twitched as three pups were apprenticed. At least they will be real warriors, not that dog she thought in irritation as she sat there in camp. She stood up and made her way to a Sunclan wolf, sitting nearby. "So, what brings you here?" she asked her (Weedpaw).

View user profile

66 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:41 am

Kitpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Kitpaw listened to Greystar, her eyes lighting up in excitement. Her tail wagged a mile a minute, and she looked at her new mentor, Ravenclaw. She quickly ran over to him, smiling. "Hi! This is going to be fun!" She said happily, looking up at him. Her bright green eyes practically sparkled, and she looked ready to run for miles.

67 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Soryu

Loner/Rogue
Ravenclaw reacted with a grumble in his throat. 'An apprentice...I'm going to do just the best job ever aren't it?' He thought wryly. With a quiet snort, he turned towards the yipping pup with slitted eyes. He poked her nose as she hopped around in excitement. "I hope to enjoy mentoring you." He mumbled in reply, a laughing sparkle in his eye.

Wanderer of the Forest

Soryu's Biography

"Noisy..."

"Do you know what the most dangerous animal is? It's a trapped one, because it has nothing to lose."

"If you were planning on messing around from the beginning, you should have known the consequences."

Pineapples?????
View user profile

68 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Gentlestar decided to leave right after the ceremony. She did cheer for the new warriors, especially Dolphinsplash since she was her former friend Shadowlight's daughter. She dipped her head to Graystar and then gave a short commanding bark, letting her clan members know that it was time to head back to Subclan. Gentlestar set a brisk trot back.
-sunclan camp

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

69 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:06 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinpaw padded forward with a smile and stood before Graystar as she started her warrior ceremony. This was the most exciting part of her life so far. A part of her wondered if her brothers had gotten their warrior names. Dolphinpaw replied "I do" to Graystars question. Dolphinsplash she liked her warrior name. She chanted the names of her clan members. She was proud of herself she finally did it. She quickly quieted down to hear the rest of the ceremony.

View user profile

70 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:35 pm

Cottenpaw watched as the warriors were named and the apprentices were announced. She loved being in the clans but wished she was a warrior. She padded to the outskirts of the camp to stay out of the way. Cottenpaw wondered how long it would be until her wish came true and she would become a warrior.

71 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
[Sorry if I missed anyone's ceremony in this post- I think that I have them all, although if not I could edit this post with any missing ceremonies]

Graystar paused a few moments after she had last finished speaking, before she began on with the other ceremonies. "Ivypup, Flamepup, please step forward." Graystar started, waiting for the pups to approach before she went on. "From this moment, until they have earned their warrior names, these apprentices shall be known as Ivypaw and Flamepaw. Twistedfoot, you will be mentor to Ivypaw; she will become the new medicine wolf apprentice of the Clan. I trust that you will teach her all you know. Twistedfoot, you can take Ivypaw to the Moon Cave later, for her to receive her full ceremony. Magmafeather, you will be mentor to Flamepaw. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass your knowledge to your new apprentice."

Graystar waited once more before going on. "Russetpaw, Pinepaw, and Cottonpaw are all in need of mentors. Thrushheart, you will be mentor to Russetpaw. Angelfeather, you will be mentor to Pinepaw. Soulshadow, you will be mentor to Cottonpaw. You are all true and trusted warriors, and I hope you will pass your knowledge to your new apprentices." Graystar said. "There is also a very important ceremony to take place. Snowstorm will soon become the second, co-leader of StormClan, and with that, a new deputy needs to be named. Lunalight, you have been a loyal warrior to StormClan for many moons, and I trust that you will continue to be a good deputy. You will be the new deputy of StormClan." Graystar added.

The gray-furred leader glanced towards the camp entrance as Gentlestar walked out, and nodded to the fellow leader before her golden gaze turned onto Sapphire. "There is one more ceremony to take place; after that, I have an important annoucement. Sapphire, is it your wish to join StormClan as an apprentice by the name of Sapphirepaw?" Graystar asked, wondering if Sapphire would choose to keep the prefix Sapphire or instead request a different one.

View user profile

72 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Cottenpaw was glad to hear she had a mentor. She than her about the other ceremonies. She had dreamed of being the medicine wolf but understood that since the other was clan born she had more rights than she had herself. Her second dream had been to become deputy of a clan. She wanted to be known as a wise warrior rather than a ruthless one.

73 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow watched the ceremony in silence. She was happy for Lunalight, though she did wonder who the other deputy would be. 'Probably Reddust, ' she thought to herself. She relaxed when the sunclan wolves finally left. Blackwidow stretched and then began grooming her fur down, and layed down on a soft patch of grass and closed her eyes. Even though it looked like she was sleeping the twitch of her ears and the rhythmic swishing of her tail told otherwise.

74 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Cottenpaw saw a warrior laying on the ground. She walked over to the wolf curious. "Hi." She whispered. She sat and waited for a response.

75 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:07 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow was trying to relax when an apprentice came up to her. She opened one eye to look at the fur ball. "Hello furball." Blackwidow replied not in a mean way. That was just the way she was, that was her showing her affection.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum