An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

76 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:58 am

"What is your name? I am Cottrnpaw." She smiled at the warrior. She didn't mind being called fur Ball for her bother called her that.

77 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:17 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Sapphire nodded at Graystar, for she had no words that could be spoken from her mouth.

Shiverpool was aware of three apprentices without mentors and the dog she had tackled at the river had came to join. Great, just another dog who Blackwidow can make fun of she said before hearing Lunalight be called the new deputy after Snowstorm becomes another co-leader. The white warrior then decided to congratulate the fellow warrior, so she walked over to Lunalight. "Congratulations for being appointed deputy, I hope all that anger I caused you has diminished." she told the new deputy, bowing her head in respect.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

78 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight bowed to Greystar, respecting her choise. It was a big honor to become a deputy of the clan. She was not that old, but enough to watch how the two clans developed and merged in one strong and undependable clan. And she was happy of it. Luna looked at her friend Blackwidow and nodded with a smile on her muzzle. Then the she-wolf looked around carefully trying to spot her children, which were still wandering around the territory. Or that was what she thought. Then she glanced at the white dog, now named Shiverpool. She didn't like her from the start, but as a deputy she had to be оbjective to all her clanmates. After all it was an important feature of one wise and good deputy, which Lunalight planned to be.
"Thank you, Shiverpool. I hope no quarrels will occur between us and most of everything, no problems will be caused to the clan." After her words she nodded and slowly left the white dog behind.

Last edited by Lunalight on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

79 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:59 am

Reddust

Warrior
Weedpaw glanced around nervously. Gentlestar had strutted out of camp very nonchalantly, but the apprentice still felt fairly self-conscious in the open camp. The darkness of the cave had become a comfort she hadn't realized. She frowned, casting a side-ways glance at Stormblade. "It was a pleasure." She mumbled fairly indifferently. With a grimace pasted across her face, she trailed behind her leader, her tail low, and her ears pinned down in a slightly ashamed matter. 'We're going to war, and we probably won't live through it...' Her lime green eyes cast down at the ground in anxiety.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

80 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:39 pm

Cottenpaw watched at the last Sunclan member left the camp. She smiled as the new deputy shared words with her apprentice. She wished her mentor was around. Cottenpaw didn't know much about her at all.

81 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Pinepaw sat and watched everything around him. He wanted to get out and run, but he had no where to go not with his sister here. He would never leave her unless he had to. His ears perked as the last sunclan wolf left. Were they to go to war? Were they going to live through it?

View user profile

82 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:45 am

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypup quickly padded down the last cobweb on the dog, who seemed exhausted. Movement out of the Leader's Den then caught her eye. She watched as Graystar made her way over to the High-Rock and called for a clan meeting. "What's going on?" She thought, wondering if it had anything to do with the Sunclan Wolves. But when she called the pups over, the young She-wolf realized it was something else. "Our Apprentice Ceremonies!?" Unfortunately, the meeting was called so suddenly that Ivy had no time to get ready. "I must look like a mess!" She thought, trying her utmost in the few seconds it took to walk over to Graystar to straighten her fur. "I guess it doesn't matter that much...whoever I'm apprenticed to I know already." At the thought, Ivy slide her eyes towards where Twistedfoot sat. Would she be her mentor?
Several ceremonies were held before her's, including her friends' Kitpup and Lionpup, Shiverpool's Warrior ceremony, and one for Lunalight who was the new Deputy.(That was unexpected for her there) Something seemed a little off about Graystar though, the leader had a proud face, but her brows were partly grimaced in a way that Ivypup noticed. "Graystar must be stressed about something...I wonder if it's with Sunclan..." The thought dissolved though as finally, her and Flamepup came last. "Ivypup from this moment on, you'll be known as Ivypaw. Twistedfoot will be your mentor." A slow, shy smiled swept over Ivypaw's face. On light, frisky paws, she half leaped, half padded to touch noses with her new mentor, before stopping herself. "I can't behave like a pup for this, I'll be training for a very important job." Regaining her composure, she now more calmly padded over.
Ivypaw gently touched noses with Twistedfoot, looking into her eyes to see her reaction. "I promise I'll be a very good apprentice." She vowed, her eyes briefly flashing towards the sky. "Is Starclan watching? Are they pleased that I'm going to train to be this? With that thought came the occurance of another. "I forgot! Part of my new duties now will be to communicate with them with dreams." Ivypaw felt a new surge of responsibility. She then looked back at Twistedfoot.

83 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am

Emberpup laid in a patch of sunshine in the corner of camp, oblivious to the problems of the world as she kept far away from the hustle and bustle of the other wolves. She watched a beetle march it's way along, blocking it's path every now and then to turn it.  She eventually got bored with it and swatted it with her paw, making an odd crunching noise as it's exoskeleton was crushed. She observed it for a few moments before covering it with dirt. It was so boring around the camp, she wished that she could become an apprentice sooner so she could actually learn something. She always thought about trying to become friends with a warrior and questioning them, but she didn't want to be a nuisance.

View user profile

84 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Pinepaw saw a pup crush a beetle and look at it. He chuckled a bit at the pup. Pinepaw walked over to the pup and smiled. "Hi what are you up to over here?" He asked.

View user profile

85 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Emberpup looked up at the apprentice that came over and wagged her tail slightly. "Thinking..." she answered flatly. She suddenly got an idea, "Hey, can you teach me how to stalk?" she asked as she got to her feet. She looked at the apprentice hopefully.

View user profile

86 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:22 am

Pinepaw

House-Dog
The apprentice chuckled at bit at the pup. "Sure why not." The male than demonstrated a crouch by leaning his upper half to the ground. Than he gathered all his muscle into his back legs ready to pounce. "Try doing this." The apprentice said.

View user profile

87 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Emberpup smiled broadly and did her best to imitate the apprentice. She focussed her weight on her hind legs and kept her head low as she pretended to get ready to leap. She kept her shoulders back, so in a real battle situation she could throw herself full force into her enemy. She cocked her head and looked at the male questioningly as if to say 'Like this?'.

View user profile

88 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:59 am

Pinepaw

House-Dog
Pinepaw smiled, "Yes that's good!" He was impressed by the pup. "Now pounce. Just try it."

View user profile

89 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:24 pm

Emberpup rocked back, focussed on a leaf sitting the ground. She stared at it for a few moments before rocking back one last time and springing, but she messed something up with her legs. She landed short and rather awkwardly. Ember fell on her side and rolled to her feet, shaking the dirt out of her pelt as she waited for the apprentice to point out her mistake.

View user profile

90 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm watched Graystar, his ears facing the leader as she went on with the ceremonies. He was pleased to hear so many wolves being advanced in the rankings. The more warriors there were, the stronger the clan would be.
His name came up as he was mentioned to be the new co-leader of StormClan, but his only reaction was a twitch of the ear as his name was said. But then Graystar called Lunalight to be the new deputy and his chest filled with pride.
The ceremonies were ended with Sapphire being accepted into the clan. Graystar had said that she had an announcement to make, but Snowstorm already knew what it was.
Before the StormClan leader continued with the meeting, Snowstorm cast his dark blue eyes around camp and spotted the brown fur he was looking for. Standing up, he began padding in that direction, weaving his way through the crowd of wolves. Now he could see her completely. Lunalight, his former apprentice and the new deputy of StormClan.
"Lunalight," he said in a deep voice, walking up to stand next to her. He stood much taller than the brown she-wolf. He dipped his head down to give her a soft lick between the ears. "I'm proud of you. You've come a long way since being my apprentice." he smiled at her, his gentle blue eyes filled with pride for the one he had once taught.

View user profile

91 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:49 am

Lunalight

Warrior
The camp was fuller than usual. But this was not something new, considering the ceremonies that took place a while ago. Many of the newly announced warriors and their apprentices had gathered around the stone that leaders used as a platform. They greeted each other and prepared for upcoming workouts. Pups were wandering aroun them in large curious to learn something new and interesting. However, Lunalight was not there.
Shortly after her ceremony, the wolf separated from the larger group. She was happy, but to be among so many wolves did not worked particularly well for the wolf. She was like that since she was a pup and was hardly ever going to change. So without much delaying, Luna slipped through the crowd picking her way to the warriors' dens.
Just as she was about to sit comfortably and simply observe what is happening, the she-wolf heard a very familiar voice.
It was her former mentor Snowstorm, who from that day served as a co-leader together with Graystar. She still remembered the day that she became his apprentice. At first the wolf did not like the idea and could not appreciate it as she should. But now, grown and gained enough life experience, Lunalight was grateful that Snowstorm was her mentor.
She turned to the wolf and looked up. He was much taller than her and still beaming of a distinctive for him respect and power. His words made her heart wince. In his eyes she could see pride that warmed the heart of the she-wolf. Lunalight bowed her head as a sign of respect and smiled cheerfully when he gave her a gentle lick. Again she looked her former mentor with eyes filled with gratitude. "None of this would have happened if it was not you. Thank you for your patient and efforts. Thank you for everything Snowstorm." she replied still smiling to him.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

92 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:58 pm

Snowstorm

Deputy
Snowstorm dipped his head as Lunalight replied, the smile still on his muzzle. "It was my pleasure being your mentor," he said. "You were a fast learner and willing to listen. You were a good apprentice, and now you've earned the rank of deputy. You deserve it." He realized that the she-wolf had come into the warriors' den just before he had spoken to her, and that she probably wanted some peace and quiet. "Well, I guess I'd better let you rest. You have a lot of duties from now on." He gave the new deputy a nod before beginning to slowly back out of the den. He stopped halfway out, though, and added, "You might want to pay close attention to the announcement that Graystar is about to make, though." He then backed the rest of the way out of the den.
Now he was back in the clearing filled with the wolves of StormClan, still waiting for Graystar's announcement before the clan meeting was over. His blue eyes swept over the crowd before he turned his focus back to the StormClan leader on the high rock and took a seat, still slightly separated from the others.

View user profile

93 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:49 pm

Pinepaw

House-Dog
"That was a good attempt. Just try to keep your balance and move closer it you have to." The apprentice was kind to the pup. He didn't want to hurt her feelings.

View user profile

94 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:22 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Foxpaw, the newly-made apprentice had always dreamed of becoming a warrior and had heard that Lunalight became deputy. She made her way over to where Snowstorm and Lunalight were. "Congratulations, Lunalight, you will make a great deputy, hopefully I will some day too." she congratulated the new deputy.

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

95 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:46 am

Graystar

Clan Leader
[I'm so sorry for not replying sooner; also, Sapphire, I wasn't certain if I had already given your character a mentor. If so, I will edit this post with the correct mentor.]

Seeing Sapphire nod, Graystar smiled and continued. "From this moment, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Sapphirepaw. Barkclaw, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass your knowledge to your new apprentice." She finished.

Pausing slightly, Graystar's expression became serious as her golden gaze went back to the Clan. "There is more news, however. Gentlestar came to our camp earlier, as you know, to inform me of WindClan's previous leader, Snowstar's, death. Snowstar's body was found on SunClan's territory- however, it was not SunClan's fault." The leader said, wondering to herself how her Clanmates would respond. While she herself believed SunClan was innocent... Gentlestar did mention that Snowstar was found on SunClan territory. "Nonetheless, SunClan was accused of what happened to Snowstar, and has asked for our assistance in the case of battle. I understand that this is not our matter, but SunClan is our ally. I would not force anyone who didn't wish to participate in the battle to, for I myself would prefer to solve any solution outside of fighting. Gentlestar will come by here later to discuss possible battle strategies with me, and with anyone who wishes to help." Graystar said. She stopped for a moment in order to hear her Clan's reactions, and to see how they would respond.

View user profile

96 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Russetpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The russety she-pup looked at her leader, her eyes narrowed as they settled on the mute dog. 'She doesn't deserve being in this clan', she thought to herself. She walked over to her leader. "Doesn't StormClan have enough dogs as it is?" she asked him, her amber-like eyes twinkling.

View user profile

97 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow walked over to Lunalight and gave her ear a swift friendly lick. "You truly do deserve this Lunalight, Congratulations." She said to her friend before she went over to Graystar to ask how she needed help. She saw Russetpaw there and heard her question to the leader and shook her head. "Sometimes we have to put aside our hatred for housepets like dogs for the good of the clan. I dont really like dogs anymore than the next wolf, but if it helps to benefit the clan by allowing dogs to reside in it, then there really isnt much to say. Plus we have to trust the judgment of our leader" She told the apprentice. Blackwidow then turned to Graystar, "Graystar I will help you with this issue that has come up." She told her leader.

98 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Ivypaw

Medicine Wolf Apprentice
Ivypaw gazed once more to Graystar as she announced that there might be a battle soon with Windclan. She frowned, but did not reply. "A battle? But I haven't been trained enough to heal full grown warriors!" Sure she had applied a poultice to the dog, and given Kitpaw some yarrow, but those were all small matters. She'd have to more effort into learning if she wanted to have it down in time for a battle. Ivy looked up at her mentor, whom she was still sitting by. "Should we gather some herbs to prepare?" She asked her, turning her gaze around the camp. "If you need any private time to discuss matters with Graystar, I can ask one of the older warriors to escort me." With all of her past hanging around the Medicine Den, she knew some of the basic herbs they would need for wounds.

99 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:11 am

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
The end of the ceremonies ushered a few wolves to Lunalight, congratulating the new deputy for her achievement. He let himself huff happily, before thinking about Sunclan. War was the opposite side of the coin. The danger did not seem even on both sides. The warrior breathed through his teeth and patted Kitpaw on the head before padding towards Graystar and Blackwidow. "Is this such a good idea?" He rumbled in exasperation. He wanted to see the duo's reaction. He really didn't know where to stand in this situation. He was never a part of the war effort.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

100 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:21 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar perked her ears as she heard Russetpaw's voice, glancing down to notice that the newly-made apprentice had walked over. She opened her mouth to respond, when she heard Blackwidow's response to the apprentice. After the warrior had finished speaking, Graystar's golden glance went back to Russetpaw. "Many dogs can learn to have the same skills as a Clan-born warrior. Not all of them depend on Twolegs for support; quite a bit don't. I feel that if anyone wants to help out StormClan and be a part of our Clan, they should be able to." The leader responded in a soft tone. Many of the dogs that joined StormClan were skillful, such as Stormblade, and despite recent occurrences she believed that her former apprentice, Shiverpool, would be a good warrior. Her attention turned back towards Blackwidow as she heard the warrior say that she would help, and Graystar nodded. "Thank you for your support, Blackwidow. While I cannot forsee what will happen, I will try my best to keep all those who wish to help, and SunClan, safe if it does come down to battle." She frowned as she finished her sentence. Never before had she led her Clan to battle; it had come close before, but battle had been avoided then. Would the same happen now?

As the gray-furred wolf heard Ravenclaw's words, she tilted her head back to face him. "I don't think that battles are ever a good thing to happen, especially if there's a way to avoid them. If the circumstances were reversed, however, I'm sure that SunClan would come to our help; as alliances, we must help each other." Graystar said with a solemn tone. "I would like to avoid battle if at all possible... but I suppose we'll see what happens when Gentlestar returns to speak with us." The wolf added.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum