An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 39 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

951 Re: StormClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 2:07 am

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded slightly at Stormblade's reply. "Let's go, then," she said, getting up to her paws. She wobbled slightly, but soon recovered and glanced about the camp for Maggotpaw. The apprentice's eyes were closed, and Graystar wasn't certain if she was asleep. Hoping that Maggotpaw was awake so that she and Stormblade could speak to her, she continued onward, stopping nearby. "Hello, Maggotpaw," she began, trying to make her voice sound as friendly as possible. Her sickness made it sound somewhat rough, however. "Are you awake? Stormblade and I wanted to speak to you about the Warrior Code or see if you've already heard about it."

View user profile

952 Re: StormClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 3:15 am

Forsaken even if he had been awake would not have heard the medicine wolfs words. He was far away locked deep within his own mind, his body shutting down his consciousness as it had registered him being in grave danger. His body remained unresponsive to stimuli, although Moonbreezes warmth against his side warmed him a little.

Gold eyes opened and widened, he could see, he was standing in a forest filled with golden light. The sun up at its highest point, looking around he perked up seeing the siblings he hadn't seen since he'd been a young pup. he went to call out their names only to remember that he didn't know them anymore. A dark black wolf stood behind them his gold eyes glittering with pride in his son, the dark wolf walked forward and gently nuzzled his son the surprised young warrior reciprocated the gesture. Remembering Moonbreeze he jerked back from the wolves that he hadn't seen since his early pup hood and instead scented around looking for the white female that he loved. Unable to pick up her scent he began to fret, calling out for her his voice thinned out until he could no longer hear himself calling out.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

953 Re: StormClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 5:04 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Concern decorated his normally happy features, the male up on his paws, standing next to Graystar so as to support her if she needed it. he paced beside her as they headed over to where Maggotpaw was resting with her eyes closed. The whiskery wolf hound glanced over at his gold eyed leader, concern for her and her wellbeing illustrating itself on his features without him even realizing it. He still had yet to admit to himself his own feelings surrounding her, it wasn't right for a leader of a clan to be involved with a dog perhaps thats why he continued to deny his feelings. He waited with baited breath for Maggotpaw to open her eyes and reply to Greystar, a little tense not trusting the apprentice not to attack his already tired and unwell leader.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

954 Re: StormClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 5:28 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He trotted up happily, a part of him wary about being attacked. But he'd been there before, surely it was okay to be back again. Easily sniffing out his maggsie, he batted her on the head, ignoring all of the other wolves. His tail wagged a little, and he licked at her ear, not caring if she was sleeping, or that other wolves appeared to be waiting for her to respond to what they'd said.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

955 Re: StormClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 6:43 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Yellow eyes snapped open with a slightly crazed look to them when she heard paws padding over to her, she took in the wolf and the dog that had approached her. A crazed grin spreading up the sides of her mouth once again, "What is a code?, ?edoc a si tahw"she asked having no idea what this warrior code was .Others had mentioned it or told her that she should already know it but the truth was no body had ever told her about it. Her features lit up seeing Solsie returns to camp, instantly she was up onto her black paws and bounded over to him "Solsie rolsie, goldsie! A maggots grown since a suns visit!" she announced trying to rear up on her back leg and having it collapse under her weight. She didn't appear to register or care too happy that her friend was back in the camp. "A star that is gray and a bladed storm wanting to talk to this unworthy maggot about a code of warriors she has heard of this code but none has tried to teaches it to its" she tugged on his ear before leading the way over to the gray star and the dog that was a bladed storm. She sat down infronts of them and couldn't help the excited crazy giggle that emanated from her, it escaping due to her excitement at being reunited with her favourite one in the worlds.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

956 Re: StormClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 6:54 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
He allowed her to tug on his ear, tugging on hers gently in return as he followed her. "Little three legger has grown. Is the little three legger all growns ups now? Readies for the worlds?" He nudged at her side, lying down comfortably with her, thoroughly ignoring the other two canids. He didn't care about them. His maggsie was the one he'd come for. "What is this codes that is spokens of?"

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

957 Re: StormClan camp on Sat May 28, 2016 12:27 am

Graystar

Clan Leader
Noticing the concerned look on Stormblade's features, she gave a small smile in his direction to try and comfort him. She was sure that Twistedfoot's herbs would help her with her sickness. It was nice to see that Stormblade cared for her, as well; he was one of the ones Graystar trusted the most. Perhaps she cared more for him than she'd let on; perhaps she thought of him as more than just a friend. Pushing away her thoughts for the moment, she noticed that Sol had returned. Although the loner hadn't joined the Clan, he hadn't posed any harm and he and Maggotpaw seemed to be close friends. When Maggotpaw spoke it become apparent that while she had heard of the code, no one had taught it to her directly. Sol had also asked about what the code was, but it didn't seem as if he was speaking to her or Stormblade. "Well, the Warrior Code is a set of rules that guides how each and every Clan wolf acts. It mentions that each wolf should be loyal to their Clan despite whatever friendships they may hold, that they must stay in their own territory, that pups and elders must eat before others, and other similar rules," she began, coughing a bit after she spoke. "It also mentions that one does not need to kill to win a battle, unless the wolf is outside of the code or it is in self-defense," she added, somewhat pointedly. If Maggotpaw had suggested placing her own brother on the fresh-kill pile just because he was injured, Graystar wasn't certain what else Maggotpaw would suggest and wanted to make that last rule clear. "The Warrior Code basically guides us as a Clan, and in a Clan we all support each and every wolf even if they annoy us. Do you understand more about the Warrior Code now?" Graystar gave a glance in Stormblade's direction in case he wanted to add more, before turning back to Maggotpaw.

View user profile

958 Re: StormClan camp on Mon May 30, 2016 2:24 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
The tricksy one listened her pale yellow glare focused on the gray star, several of the rules she mentioned made the apprentice grit her teeth before she spoke "Several of these rulsies are falses, this unworthy maggots mother taught her differents yes yes yes. Injureds become prey and feed the strongs" she leered a little "Sweet sweet mother..." she held no loyalty towards those that made her teeth itch, they were to be considered prey and told just how pathetic they were. Thought tumbled through her head, her list of wolves that she'd love to see dead forming in her mind with Penguinpaw at the top of the list, her grin twisted maniacally at the mental image of the other apprentice broken and bloodied. She was a loose cannon and like to turn on almost anyone, even now she gravitated further away from the others in the clan and closer to Sol the likely hood of her leaving the clan behind and sticking with the loner rising every day.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

959 Re: StormClan camp on Mon May 30, 2016 6:17 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
Sol licked his maggsie's ears thoughtfully, thinking through what the starry grey one had said. He wasn't sure he agreed with what they followed either, but that wasn't his place to debate. he was just a wanderer, and would soon be gone. "This golden ones not heards of codings befores," he said simply. He nuzzled the white adolescent affectionately, wondering if she'd come with him the next time he left the camp. That would make him happy. They could find the place that he was searching for, the one that was calling to him.

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

960 Re: StormClan camp on Tue May 31, 2016 7:36 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur laid next to the fresh-kill pile, her eyes narrowed as she watched the loner and Maggotpaw play around. Admittedly, she didn't want either of them in camp. They didn't seem... right. She was also quite surprised and frankly disgusted that the new leaders allowed the loner in camp. 'Why are we letting in all these outsiders?! I swear, if I were the leader...' Shaking her head, she rested her head on her paws. There was no way she'd be trusting either of them until they actually proved themselves. 'ShadowClan wouldn't of let him in so easily,' the warrior thought, looking over Sol. However, the scent of blood caused her to sit up. She then saw Forsakensoul being dragged into the medicine den. Letting out a distressed whine, she scrambled to her feet and moved outside the den. "Forsakensoul! StarClan above, what happened?!" Minkfur yelped, poking her head into the den. Her dull eyes flashed with worry for her previous apprentice.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

961 Re: StormClan camp on Tue May 31, 2016 9:15 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar frowned at Maggotpaw's response. "Maggotpaw..." she started, trying to think of what she could say to convince the apprentice otherwise. "We must care for our injured Clanmates, as one day we too will need their help. Your mother may have taught you differently, but in a Clan we must all support one another no matter what we may personally think. If we all followed our own rules, the Clan would eventually disperse and we'd be no different than rogues." Sol had mentioned that he hadn't heard of the code before; at least he didn't tell Maggotpaw that she was right or that he agreed with her. "The Clans have had the Warrior Code for moons. Various rules were added as time went on and as their need becme apparent," she added.

View user profile

962 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:05 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
There was no doubt that if Maggotpaw had known what Minkfur was thinking she would have attacked the older wolf, nor did she particularly understand why they bothered to care for the weak. The weak became prey for someone else it was how the world had worked, the kinslayer had glanced up at sol when his tongue had run over her head her crazy yellow eyes softening distinguishabley, the white and black female seeming calmer happier less likely to attack when she was with the golden loner. What is the wishy washy grey starry saying? This maggot is the lowest apart from three other maggots that are wantings to be squishies under her pawsies she thought to herself, a slightly cunning gleam entered the yellow eyes of the apprentice. She nodded appearing to understand the rules, she would keep her trippity trap shut for now and would continue to ignore the stiflings bindings orders that they wished to restrain her with. "I'll burn all who stand in my way... I'll kill and maim just like mother taught me.... these wolves are weak and know nothing of true pain or hardship" the sobering thoughts had a peculiar look to appear on the females face. She got up and threw a hard to decipher look towards the on who was her half brother, it was impossible to discern if it was from pity or disgust. She turned her attention to Sol and lightly bounded onto them sinking her teeth into his scruff neatly.

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

963 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:00 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The brooding figure returned to camp free of the wolf she'd once considered her father, glancing around she saw that blackwidow still hadn't returned from the mooncave If I'm lucky Starclan would have rejected her then struck her down she snorted at the thought, if only she could be so lucky. She slipped through the crowd of wolves and came to a halt seeing a loner sprawled out in the middle of the camp. Finally, something she could lash out at, her teeth gritted and a harsh growl emitted from her "What are you doing, letting a loner into camp!" of course he perhaps wished to join and that was why he was still here but she didn't want to think about that right now "What are we? sunclan now? Letting anywolf waltzing into our camp whenever the heck they like!? This goes against the warrior code" her nose picked up a whiff of beaver and blood as well as the familiar mud of the marsh "And hes been hunting on our territory like we're a pack of dogs!" hard brown eyes glared at Stormblade and Graystar "You're both soft!" she snapped, gone was the good natured happy, bouncing pixie. Bramblerose was sick of lying about how she felt to everyone, her gaze fixed on Minkfur who had her head in the medicine den wondering if her fellow warrior felt the same way she did. They both had roots in shadowclan and the softness of Graystar the once riverclan leader was beginning to really bug her, she turned to the golden stranger now a soft angry growl leaving her again "I don't know who you think you are and I don't care either! You don't belong on our territory, its called Stormclan land for a reason not stinking loner land! Shadowclan never would have allowed you to turn up at your leisure!" she didn't miss how close Maggotpaw seemed to be with the outsider as well. traitor traitor traitor, she looks just like her mother and has the same disgusting personality as well she didn't physically lash out. yet.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

964 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:07 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade had been sitting listening to Graystar try to explain to the errant apprentice just how important and noble the code was. It was their morals and traditions and his mouth had opened to begin to explain it when Pixieflight returned to camp. Surprise flickered over the dogs good natured features at the cold harsh look on her face, she sure didn't look like the normal pixie who he had always remembered as being happy and bubbly and a ball of energy. He hadn't stayed still when she had come up and started ripping into them, seeing it as an attack on Graystar he was up on his four paws growling loudly in his chest. How dare she suggest that Graystar was soft! She was kind and compassionate but definitely not soft, if she had bothered showing up when they had taken care of the other loner she would know to keep her mouth shut! More than ready to take a good swipe at the young warrior the usually laid back dog snarled again before speaking "Show some respect to your leader you insolent brat! Just because you're' a warrior now it dosen't mean you can talk to your clan mates that way! Graystar is the leader not you and she decides who is allowed into the camp and who is not!" His Graystar deserved far more respect than this little tyrant was showing and he was most definitely not going to put up with it just because she was a wolf and he was a dog. His loyalty and love for the leader unknowingly manifested itself in his brown eyes.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

965 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:17 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze paused in her licking as Twistedfoot spoke to her mate and she watched with bated breath to see if he would react. The lack of response made her whimper softly as she pressed her head into his shoulder. Her breathing was a shudder as she forced back tears while taking in his scent trying to find comfort in it. It seemed like a hopeless task to her as her thoughts turned to Starclan and she started to beg them not to take her Forsakensoul, not yet. She still needed him with her alive and well because without him she would be lost. The white fae felt cold with fear that she may have lost him already and her breathing quickened as she started to panic with quickening breaths until she was panting into his dark fur.

View user profile

966 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:36 am

The black swirling mist departed leaving him in a place that was far different from where his father and siblings had been. The young brute padding forward had his ears tilted back and a wary snarl on his face, not in the mood for this. He had to get back to Moonbreeze, he had to be back with her again, dark shapes surrounded him like the shadows of wolves only these had features and eyes that inspected him like he was prey to be hunted and taken down. His lips drew up more, some how able ot stand up for him here than when he was really awake, one wolf stepped forward, she was white with four small black socks and a silver-creamy splash on her chest and a curly tuft on her head. "you!" Forsakensouls tail began to tuck his mother being one of the ones he was truly scared of. His mind began struggling trying to free himself from where he was stuck, wondering if this was just a dream he gathered that if he killed himself he'd wake up. So he threw himself into his mothers jaws, blackness taking over again.

He came too in a place he recognized as being the stormclan camp, it was empty and desolate. Fear filled him "moony? Where are you?" he called out his voice sounding strange like he was hearing it through water. A white pelt made him whip about "Moonbreeze!" he called out before he stopped in surprise. His familiar jade eyed mate was there with six small white bright lights at her paws they were in the shape of wolves but small more like pups. He blinked his gold eyes at them trying to see what they looked like knowing he'd never see them when he woke up, a desperate yearning to be with them filled him and he stepped forward wanting to nuzzle them. He bumped into an invisible wall that had his ears tilting back a soft whimper leaving him, he batted at the barrier again and again until something snapped and everything fell back into the black mist that encompassed everything. His sight, his hearing, his sense of touch and taste. It was all black nothingness.

"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

967 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:24 am

Sol

Loner/Rogue
The conversation seemed to bore the male, who promptly stopped listening very early on. Instead he kept an eye on his maggsie, making sure that she wasn't going to lose her temper. It was lucky for him that he'd grown close enough to the little female that he was able to work out when she'd fly off the handle depending on her tone and behaviour. Content that she would be staying calm for now, he simply nuzzled her, letting her knock him onto his side when he leapt at him. He thoroughly ignored the two wolves trying to teach them their rules, knowing that it meant nothing to him. Loners didn't have to worry about a pack, or whatever this Clan business was. With the onslaught of snide words from the new pup, the male grew angry for the first time, snarling at the female as he rose to his feet, standing over the white apprentice to protect her from more than harsh words. He was more than prepared to defend himself and his maggsie if it came down to blows, and he had no qualms about killing another. "This one only takes what he needs. This one does not leave kill lying around to spoil like he owns the world. This one may have wanted to join the pack for he has no family of his own since he was taken from them. But this one feels that this excuse for a pack is beneath him, and this one does not want to join any longer." His voice was unusually cold and harsh, his normally gentle brown eyes dark and hard with fury. He'd done nothing but keep his maggsie calm when the so-called pack wolves who cared for their own ignored her and didn't even try to understand her. With a pointed sniff, he turned and left, giving only the level headed dog a quick glance, and nuzzling his maggsie affectionately. "The golden one will comes backs for his three legger," he murmured, for her ears alone.

-shadow forest-

The sun will rise,
The sun will rise
And it'll be alright.
View user profile

968 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:25 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Maggot had successfully tackled her sol when a cold voice made her look up, her features showed how fractured and cracked she was. The females lips drawing into an angry snarl, a deeper snarl made her glance up. Watching Sol defend her, the young females yellow eyes shone brightly, again he was the one who defended her and showed her that he cared, she smirked up at the red warrior. Her sol had told her what was what! Disappointment clouded her yellow eyes when the golden wolf told her he was going to leave, but hope flickered back into them when he murmured that he'd be back for her. Watching him go she turned on the strange red wolf baring her fangs one could almost see her insane and sane self colliding in shared hatred of this offender "A maggots is low yes she is, but a red worm is lower on the list. A maggot would gladly punish it for its ways of speaking to the maggots Sol" she snarled, cunningly avoiding the word kill although privately that was what she had meant. It wouldn't be long now before she emerged from this clan and left to be with him, all these wolves cared about was caring for the majority, none of them had been there for her like Sol had. Not Riverfrost, Not Moonbreeze, they wee nothing to her!

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

969 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:42 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur, who had heard Bramblerose's outburst, turned around and joined her side. Her dull yellow eyes narrowed, and she looked between Graystar and Stormblade. "I agree! We're getting too soft! This clan is made of ShadowClan and River Clanners, not ThunderClan and SunClanners! We are not supposed to be so soft!" she growled. Turning towards the loner, she noticed he had left. "Why are we letting him go off on his own?! For all we know, he could be a spy! He could be hurting us!" Her tail lashed angrily, her fur bristling. "He and that Maggot should not be allowed to go off on their own until they have proven they can be trusted!" Minkfur stared at Stormblade and Graystar with defiance. 'What happened to ShadowClan...?' she thought bitterly.

(Icky icky phone post)

View user profile

970 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:17 am

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She listened to the brown furred wolf and suddenly burst into laughter, she laughed a high pitched laugh before becoming deadly serious
"make up your mind, offal pit. Do you wants the sols and maggots here do do you wants them gone? You claims that the clansies is weak yes? What will you do with this ones brother! Throw him out cos is blind and weak? He has not earned his keep in the clan? He has used many herbs?. Offal face is a giants hypocrite and does not have the right to call this one, 'that' maggot. A maggot insists that the offal does not flounder and suggest that the maggots brother is different to the maggots situation. The maggots sol is not a spy, the maggot kindly suggests that the rotting foulsome offal takes its tail and shoves it so far it comes out of her mouth"
she spoke in a dead cold tone of voice the white and black female standing up to the wolf she saw as picking on her sol. A cold twisted grin dragged onto her face
"A Blackstar wishes to throw away Forsakensoul, and here is offal trying to throw away Maggot!"
she turned to look at Graystar her yellow eyes hardening
"A gray star lied to this maggot! The wolves of the pack care only for themselves, they all push this one away! this one cannot help the way she is, she trided to understand the wolfs code yet it is broked"
. Blackstar had been kind enough to the three legged wolf, she hadn't wanted to push her away and had understood what true hardship was. This spoilt, rotten piece of offal that was crawling with maggots was just like peguinpaw, they had lived cushy lives within this pack and no idea what the world was really like. This tramp seemed to think she was better than sol and maggot!
"A maggot begins to understand that the wolves of this packsis are lusterpelts, offal you are disgusting and repulsive. Rotting flesh that nobody wants and nobody ever will, you can't keep anyone close to you safe, your medicine wolf friend, your apprentice... Perhaps it is you rotten Offal who should be thrown out of this place"
she hissed the words venomously pushed to her limits by what had happened. She glared her pale yellow eyes at Minkfur
"If any wolf does require this maggot she will go and be with her brother, try to throw this one away, or come near this one, or touch this one and the offender will regret it"
she warned, finished with what she wanted to say to the miserable sack of flesh the apprentice flashed another fractured look at Graystar and Stormblade. They had said that the warrior code knitted the pack together, but all she saw were ones who wanted to be rid of her, was this place really just full of Lusterpelts? She moved into the medicine den beginning to shake, so broken so dangerously close to snapping, she wished sol was here so she oculd hide in his familiar fur. Now she had no one, Blackstar wouldn't have let offalpit say things like that, she sat down silently quivering and twitching. A soft breathless giggle emanating from her every now and then, so fragile and  broken from what she had endured in her short life. Remembering what the offal pit had said about them not letting her out of camp the small white she wolf got on her shaky three paws, the occasional hyperventilating giggles still escaping her. She didn't care where her paws took her, she just wanted away, they were rejecting her.
~Tempests Cavern~  

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

971 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:51 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Brambles eyes glittered as Sol spoke, "we wouldn't want a Loner like you joining anyway!" her head nodded as she agreed with what Minkfur was saying. "shadowclan never should  have joined forces with riverclan! The maggot is a liability, what if she comes across other loners and leads them to camp!" she growled in agreement. The little brats words to Minkfur had the red warrior nearly pin the apprentice, anger flickering in her eyes as the white pup left the camp. How dare an apprentice speak to a warrior that way, Bramble with her shadow clan roots was beginning to tire of how lax things were. Perhaps Blackwidow would bring pride and strength to the clan again not let Graystar throw some pity party. Maggot was just like her mother, an outcast that was cruel and nobody wanted around, half hoping that she'd get herself killed she looked over at minkfur silently asking if she was okay.

The maggots words about Forsakensoul stung, but she told herself that it wasn't his choice to be blind while the white and black apprentice clearly chose to be the horrible little beastie she was. In her opinion maggots behaviour had shown that she couldn't be trusted, she quite clearly felt something for the loner and Bramblerose believed that the yellow eyed she wolf would betray the clan for him.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

972 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:24 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur's fur bristled at the apprentice's response, turning her head towards her. "I said we were soft, not weak. I would never suggest throwing out Forsakensoul. He is a trusted, rule-abiding, mind you, wolf of our clan," she growled, lashing her tail. "I'm saying that we shouldn't be so much of a pushover! We need to be stricter! Wolves shouldn't be let into our camp just because they asked!" Her eyes flashed as she turned back to Graystar. Slightly baring her fangs, she flexed her claws impatiently as the apprentice left. "As I said, we need to be stricter," Minkfur grunted, flattening her ears. Apprentices couldn't leave the camp without supervision, right?! At Bramblethorn's words, she nodded in agreement. "ShadowClan would know not be so idiotic as to just let psychotic wolves like that into our camp. They will never understand the code!" the warrior hissed, stamping her paw furiously. Her respect for Graystar and Stormblade was fleeting. She was thankful that Blackwidow would become the new voice for ShadowClan. Then there would also be a new deputy, giving ShadowClan even more power.

View user profile

973 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:21 pm

The first thing he recognized was smells, the herby scent filling his nostrils and the smell of Moonbreeze. Then the pain slammed into him like he was falling all over again, he opened his eyes and realizing he couldn't see panicked for a moment before settling down. The pain distracted him for a while, it felt like his head was being split open, he went still realizing he couldn't hear a scream leaving him. He didn't know how loud it was, only knowing that his throat had vibrated when he'd opened his mouth, it was an eerie terrified scream that filled the camp. After it ended he began speaking loudly without meaning to "no no no no! I can't hear I can't hear anything! don't let them throw me out of the clan please! I'll be good I'll be so good i promise please please don't let them banish me. I'll move into the elders den just please don't let Blackwidow throw me out" a sea of bile rose up in the blind and deaf wolfs throat, resulting from the nausea that had presented itself at the severe pain. The scared wolf half choked as he vomited and scrambled away blindly ending up in a corner trembling. Blackwidow had made her point clear that she didn't like him and that he didn't deserve to be a warrior, what would she do if she found out he was deaf as well? Elders were for wolves that had served the clan and deserved rest and an easier life, he had only been a warrior for maybe a moon. He hadn't realized that his words had been loud enough for the entire camp to hear, he was huddling in a corner of the medicine den, tail tucked ears back in fear and his once golden eyes were cloudy and staring at nothing.

974 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:28 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixieflight who had renamed herself Bramblerose nodded agreeing wholeheartedly with Minkfur, "Shes more than that shes a freak of nature, shes been a bully to whoever she dosen't like and when she feels like it. Shes clearly insane! She'll never be a good warrior of the clan" she growled her hackles rising slightly, They'd allowed it to stay in the clan out of pity, if they had truly had pity for it the leaders would have turned it out. The scream of terror had her stiffening her head whipping around to the medicine den she listened as Forsakensoul began almost yelling. What was wrong with him couldn't he talk normally just because he was blind didn't mean he got to yell and deafen everybody with his girly screams.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

975 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:28 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
A furious growl left the dog at the two young warriors words, how dare they talk to Graystar like that. he wouldn't have cared if they were picking on him but the leader was an entirely different matter. "There is no need to be speaking to Graystar like that! You both need to back off" his sharp white teeth were bared the dog wishing he could sink his fangs into their arrogant faces. There weren't many things that made Stormblade furious but this was one of them, the shaggy dog continued to softly growl at them until the screams of Forsakensoul filled the camp. His folded ears perked and he glanced over at the medicine den before glancing back at Graystar, concern for both her and the blind warrior showing on his face whilst his dark brown eyes revealed care for the grey and white leader.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum