An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 40 of 42]

1 StormClan camp on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:03 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

Original post:
Pixie reappeared out of the apprentices den her red pelt clean once more, staring around she wondered where Reddust had gone. The apprentice noted the other pups and wandered over to them, sitting down beside Foxpup and Flamepup she perked her ears cheerfully "Hello! once you guys are apprentices we should go out exploring together! Those thunderclan wolves will scatter from us!" ever the cheerful full on spirit she bounced up and down excitedly before staring over at the sunclan wolves with interest. Grinning she playfully nosed Foxpup her own brown eyes sparkling playfully "I don't think i've met you before, i'm pixiepaw whats your name? Glad to meet you, do you wantto be friends? i like making friends, friends are good to have" as always she'd never lost her motor mouth that had her chattering away at a million miles an hour

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

976 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:45 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
The leader gave a small smile when it seemed that Maggotpaw finally understood the Warrior Code. She was taken by surprise, however, by Pixieflight's words. Her smile was quickly replaced by a frown; perhaps some of what the red warrior was saying was true. Perhaps the loner shouldn't be allowed to come and go as he pleased, but Blackwidow had been the first to allow him to stay. Graystar didn't see any harm in that so long as the loner proved harmless. She flinched slightly when Pixieflight snapped at both her and Stormblade, calling them soft; she was rather surprised by Pixieflight's outburst. The young warrior had typically always been in a good mood, at least from what she could tell. When Stormblade stood up to defend her choices, she blinked gratefully at him. She opened her mouth to speak back to Pixieflight when she heard Sol's voice; it appeared that Pixieflight had really offended him, and Maggotpaw too. This situation is getting out of hand.

Before long Minkfur joined in, and Graystar sighed. All of the different conversations and shouting was causing her to feel a bit dizzy. Minkfur's words seemed to have riled up Maggotpaw, and Graystar flinched once more when the apprentice accused her of lying. Her ears flattened back in dismay; would Maggotpaw still want to be in the Clan now? The conversation soon turned to RiverClan and ShadowClan. Had the Clans truly combined, or were there still divisive lines? How much longer could StormClan last if wolves still saw themselves as belonging to either ShadowClan or RiverClan? Stormblade again spoke out to defend her, and she nodded in his direction. "Thanks, Stormblade," she said, her voice sounding quite hoarse. She next turned towards Pixieflight and Minkfur. "We—" Her voice cut off when she heard Forsakensoul's scream. She blinked in alarm, hoping that the warrior would be alright. His injury must be extremely painful, at least from the glimpse she saw of it when he was brought into camp; she hoped Twistedfoot had herbs for pain if that was what had caused him to scream. She focused back on Pixieflight and Minkfur, wondering how she should respond to their earlier comments. "Maggotpaw is as much a member of the Clan as is anyone else. We shouldn't disparage her just because she's different. I didn't approve of her earlier behavior towards other Clanmates, but it seems as if she now understands she was wrong. And as for the loner, Blackwidow first agreed to let—" She broke off coughing, but continued on after she recovered. "Blackwidow agreed on letting the loner stay in our camp as well. If we turn out every wolf who might want to join our Clan, where would we be? Each member makes StormClan stronger. Perhaps he wanted to see what our Clan was like before joining, but I'm certain he won't be returning now," she added. She half expected Pixieflight and Minkfur to continue the argument; most definitely they would offer a rebuttal.

View user profile

977 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:26 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The red warrior fixed Graystar with a cold look in her eyes, fully aware that she was acting totally different from whom she'd once been. The glint in her eyes was one that anyone who knew Aurafrost would have recognized, she'd truly blossomed into her mothers daughter. "For the record if anyone is keeping track, I'm not Pixieflight anymore. Shes long dead" She glanced over at Minkfur "We should probably go on a patrol incase that loner is hanging around hunting on our territory" if he was then she would have no hesitation in tearing into him. The idea was one that was quite tempting, as for Maggotpaw having left camp bramblerose could only hope that the three legged psychotic freak would get herself killed or that she'd run away for good.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

978 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:32 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur once more nodded in agreement to Bramblerose's words. When Stormblade argued again, she glared at him with a slight sneer. "Have I once degraded her, Stormblade? No. I was simply criticizing her decision. Or do we not have a voice? Are we no longer allowed to speak up against our leaders?" she snarled. After listening to Graystar, she lashed her tail. "I'll admit that some can be helpful. But look at the two! They're insane! How can wolves like that be helpful? They're a burden, more so!" the warrior growled. She was secretly furious with Blackwidow for allowing the loner to join them. 'Had she also gone soft?!' Minkfur wondered. She prayed that she'd grow stricter. ShadowClan wasn't known to be soft. When Bramblerose spoke again, she nodded in agreement, not finding her change in personality to be odd. If anything, she kind of liked it more. "I agree. I also still suggest we have him monitored at all times."

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

979 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:43 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Bramblerose smirked suddenly "So eager to defend her Stormblade, got a crush? Oh Minkfur I think he does..." she flashed a look at her comrade knowing full well what Blackwidow thought of dogs "Stormclan was a mistake, Shadowclan never should have mixed with another clan" especially Riverclan, she privately hoped that Blackwidow would figure out the dogs little fondness for Graystar and would do something about it. Flicking her tail she wondered if Shadestar had gone insane to join forces with the weakwilled Graystar, she hadn't missed the flinches that the grey she wolf had given and in her opinion it made her even weaker. She turned coldly and padded towards the entrance of camp, once Minkfur had joined her she tilted her head "Where should we go First?" She was sick of stormclan, Shadowclan needed to return to the clans, they were the truly strong.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

980 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:51 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze jumped when her mate started to scream and she tried to shush him but it was like he didn't hear her even as she lapped at his fur also. His words froze her heart and she pressed close trying to comfort Forsakensoul even as he made himself sick and she bounced back to avoid the mess while still having her muzzle on his body. She cringed at the mess as she followed him into the corner and returned to comforting him with her warmth and scent not sure how well it was going. "If she even suggests throwing him from the clan she will need medical attention." Moon said out loud to none in particular with hate and distrust dripping from her words. The fae was getting ready to be a mother and her protective instincts were already high even before she became pregnant due to the injuries of her love, her mate, her For.

View user profile

981 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:23 am

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade met Minkfurs gaze squarely not showing any signs of backing down the normally laid back creature seeming threatening for several long tense moments until Pixieflight turned and waltzed off toward the entrance of the camp. He snorted and turned his back on Minkfur, half wishing she'd leap on him so he could give her a good lesson in manners "Just because you don't agree with her dosen't mean you can show such a blatant lack of disrespect Minkfur" he spoke quite coldly over his shoulder. He padded over to Graystar, "You need to go see Twistedfoot again, her herbs haven't done anything to help you" he told her quietly, taking a risk and gently nosing her shoulder not really giving two hoots about what others thought. If they had a problem they could take it up with him and he would lift his dumb dog facade to reveal the sharp minded dog that often hid underneath the masquerade.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

982 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:31 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
The warrior finally managed to bring Russetpaw's body back to the camp, struggling despite Shiverpool's help. He frowned slightly, before lifting his head to face the others in the camp clearing. "A fox killed her," he said, letting out a sigh. "By the Ancient Oak." He perked his ears as he heard the last bits of an argument, and something about ShadowClan and how it shouldn't have combined to make StormClan. Hmm. He himself had been born during the time of StormClan, even though he wasn't certain what Clans, if any, his parents had belonged to. He'd always thought that it was rather silly for two Clans to combine. Pushing his thoughts on StormClan aside for the moment, he glanced back towards Russetpaw, knowing that he'd have to bury her after any wolves sat vigil if they wanted to.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

983 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:47 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw had earlier entered the warriors' den and had fallen asleep. Now he let out a yawn, beginning to wake up. He heard some angry voices sounding from outside the den, one of which he recognized as that of his former apprentice, Minkfur, and another belonging to his niece, Pixieflight. He made his way into the clearing in time to hear her mention something about 'Pixieflight being dead.' What? He blinked with confusion. He also heard talk about ShadowClan. The warrior kept quiet, not wanting to get involved; besides, it seemed like the dispute was subsiding anyways. Instead, he sat off by himself at the edges of the camp, wondering what he should do next. When Thrushheart carried in Russetpaw, he blinked with surprise but otherwise remained quiet.

View user profile

984 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:59 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Forsakensoul hadn't responded to her, leaving Twistedfoot to assume that he was fully unconscious. She wasn't certain if she should stay here and wait or if she and Ivypaw should hurry down to the Mooncave. There didn't seem to be much she could do. Before she had much time to consider her opinions Forsakensoul let out a loud scream, causing her ears to pin back. From his words it became apparent that he could no longer hear. Forsakensoul had moved over to the corners of the den after throwing up, and Twistedfoot wondered if he was in pain. "I'm sorry," she stated to Moonbreeze, before turning to her herb store and grabbing some thyme. She made her way back to where Forsakensoul was, dropping the thyme by his nose and pawing at him in an effort to get him to eat the herb. As soon as Forsakensoul was feeling a bit better, or at least calmer, she'd head over to the Mooncave.

View user profile

985 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:29 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Iceflood's blue gaze turned to the medicine den for a moment when he heard Forsakensoul sound out in pain. He hoped that the warrior would be alright, before he looked back to the camp clearing. He listened as Pixieflight, Minkfur, Stormblade and Graystar all spoke; he wasn't certain just what he thought about the loner situation. It was clear that the loner didn't mean any harm, but he could see why others wouldn't want him in the camp unless he joined StormClan. He didn't really care either way. The talk about ShadowClan and RiverClan interested him; he'd love to see what RiverClan was like. He turned towards Thrushheart when the other warrior carried in Russetpaw, and although he was somewhat surprised his expression didn't give off anything but neutrality. A fox? he thought. He kept quiet, however, uncertain just what he should say.

View user profile

986 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:41 pm

Flamepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Flamepaw had tried his best to ignore the arguments that had sprung up about the loner, Maggotpaw, ShadowClan and RiverClan. What was happening to StormClan? It seemed as if some wolves didn't think the Clan should even exist. He certainly hoped that things didn't get to the point where the Clan ended splitting up; he wasn't sure just where he'd end up. How could he swim in RiverClan with his bad vision? And ShadowClan didn't seem like something he wanted to be a part of from the stories he'd heard of them. I'm sure it's just a little dispute. Nothing'll come out of it. He turned his gaze toward the medicine den upon hearing Forsakensoul, even though he couldn't really see anything. Thrushheart's words caused his attention to snap back to the camp; who did he mean by 'her?' I hope he doesn't mean Kitpaw. He hadn't seen his friend in a while and really hoped that it hadn't been her that Thrushheart was referring to. It was still very sad that anyone had to have died, regardless, however.

987 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:43 pm

He was terrified, he was going to be thrown out, they wouldn't want to waste food and herbs on him. Someone was touching him and in his panicked state he didn't know who it was, he wrenched himself away his teeth showing in what was simply fear. The fear turning around inside turning into aggression, he growled, feeling someones paw on him his head whipped around and he nipped it, he was so scared they were going to turn him out it caused his stomach continued to churn. His head felt like he'd been struck on the back of his head with a rock or an axe, feeling like he was going to be sick again he backed up more into the corner crouched his tail tucked between his legs leaning awya from the touches the wolf beginning to hyperventilate. .

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

988 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:10 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar glanced towards Minkfur when the warrior responded to her. "There are many ways in which someone can help the Clan, be it by hunting, doing tasks around the camp and more," she simply responded. She didn't argue when Minkfur and Pixieflight—she hadn't heard which name the red warrior wanted to be addressed by—mentioned going on patrol. She flicked her ears at Pixieflight's comment about StormClan but otherwise said nothing. She turned to Stormblade when the Irish wolfhound approached her, and sighed. "Twistedfoot has her paws full dealing with Forsakensoul, and Blackwidow too," she said, recalling how the medicine wolves were supposed to go with Blackwidow to the Mooncave. "I really don't think I should... after all, I do still have my nine lives." She thought it quite fortunate that she hadn't lost a life, albeit a bit strange, perhaps due to the lack of battles the Clans experienced. She'd come close to losing one after the battle right before the Clans embarked for new territories, but that had really been the only time. "I suppose... I suppose I could see if Twistedfoot has anything else she can give me, but only if she isn't busy," she finally said. She gave a glance back at Stormblade before making her way to the medicine wolves' den and sitting down just outside, not wanting to bother Twistedfoot. After all, the medicine wolf did have a temper at times, and all the stress certainly would have made her more irritable.

View user profile

989 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:43 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze whimpered when Forsakensoul moved away from her and she glanced over at Twistedfoot with a wane smile as she said sorry to her. She flinched as her normally calm mate snarled and nipped the medicine wolfs paw as she tried to get him to eat a herb. Picking it up in her fangs she brushed her cheek over his nose so he could smell her scent before she ran the leaves over his muzzle lightly pressing it between his gleaming fangs trying to get him to take it. She hoped that he would accept it from her and she kept some of her fur right by his nose so her scent was strong for him.

View user profile

990 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:38 pm

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinsplash couldnt believe the way Adderstrike had behaved before he left camp. And then she had decided that her friend maybe needed some time alone. But when she didnt see him after the announcement of Blackwidow becoming the second leader concern started to fill her. Maybe he had gotten lost somewhere or had fallen asleep. She really hoped that nothing happen to him, she didnt know how much death the clan could take especially after Ivoryfrost, Frosakensoul getting hurt and now Russetpaw that they just brought in. So dolphinsplash set out to find her friend, following his somewhat stale scent to tempest's cavern. All the while scared of what she might find.

Tempest's Cavern

View user profile

991 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:21 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur sneered at Graystar and Stormblade, whipping around and following Bramblerose. "Perhaps we should patrol the WindClan and ThunderClan borders. We can mostly trust SunClan, but we need to keep an eye on the other two. Especially since ThunderClan hosts a murderer," she growled, looking outside of the camp. "Maybe we should find Maggot and that loner first..." Her tail flicked as she glanced back at Bramberose. 'Pixieflight is dead...' her thoughts echoed. Lowering her voice, Minkfur woofed, "You said earlier that 'Pixieflight is dead'. I won't refer to you as so. Who... who are you now?" However, she glanced back at Thrushheart when he dragged in Russetpaw's corpse. Her eyes widened and her ears flattened. "Killed by a fox?" she repeated, glancing at Pixieflight. "How...?" Though she was saddened, she wondered how a fox could kill a wolf. Usually it'd be the other way around. Nonetheless, the apprentice was too young to die. She also felt concerned for her former apprentice, Forsakensoul, whose scream she heard earlier. If he was blind and deaf... The warrior shook her head. Surely he'd get better!

View user profile

992 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:52 pm

The wolfs whos name seemed to become more horrifically suited to him with each passing breath calmed down slightly at the familiar scent of Moonbreeze as it finally registered in his mind. She wouldn't poison him, she wouldn't let him get hurt or be thrown out, his jaws slowly loosened and he reluctantly ate the herbs his ears flicking around straining to hear something... anything. He stayed in his corner, the young warrior quite frankly, terrified and perhaps rightfully so, his terror and fear turning into a desperate need to keep himself safe. He shifted his paws underneath him his deep head wound throbbing, at the very least he'd be left with an impressive scar, although it seemed the water in his ears, the roar of the waterfall and the severe whack to the head had stolen one of his few ways to find out about the world around him.

"I'm as terrifying as a pudding to a pudding lover on a strict diet"
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"
"I have the coordination of a retarded, three legged, arthritic, half dead moose"
"a dream is something that will disappear no matter how much you wish to believe it"

Click for Forsakens theme
View user profile http://anythingoesrp.forumotion.co.nz/

993 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:28 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The female for now shoved her thoughts about Jaydust to the side nodding "Indeed, what kind of coward murders a medicine wolf!" she hadn't known the sunclan medicine wolf well but she had talked with her and knew that Minkfur had been close with her. Checking out the thunderclan border first did sound like a good idea, Minkfur brought up her earlier statement and the red female was quiet for a moment "Bramblerose..." she wasn't sure what her friends response would be, it wasn't exactly code for a wolf to rename themselves without the leaders consent. Surprise darted onto her face as Russetpaw was brought into camp, she huffed, what kind of an apprentice was killed by a fox? Clearly Thrushheart hadn't done a good job in teaching the wolf how to properly defend herself, sure a fox was a threat, but to pups not to an apprentice for starclans sake!

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

994 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:50 pm

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
She padded back into camp her thoughts lingering on the sol for several long moments before she shook her head. Her eyes picked up the dead form of Russetpaw and tilted her head to the side, she'd not had much to do with the other apprentice so she didn't really care that she'd died. She slipped past Pixieflight and Minkfur yellow eyes glittering at what kind of things she would pull to make them hate her even more. The thought had a insane giggle burst through her lips before she was where she and sol had napped another time, lyind down she rested her chin on one of her front legs watching the carnage.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

995 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot let out a yelp of pain when Forsakensoul bit her paw. She flinched backwards, and barely managed to keep back an angry snarl. She knew that Forsakensoul was probably scared, but nonetheless, it didn't take much to set off the medicine wolf's temper. She grumbled her thanks as Moonbreeze managed to get the young warrior to eat the herbs; at least Forsakensoul had listened to someone. "He'll need time to adapt to his deafness, and will probably still need more care for that injury of his. I'd say, however, that he'll be okay," she murmured, her words directed to Moonbreeze. She supposed that the definition of 'okay' could be up for interpretation, but in her opinion, as long as someone was otherwise healthy, they were fine.

She paused a few moments to see if Moonbreeze would respond or ask any questions, but soon became aware of someone sitting just outside of the den. Twistedfoot poked her head out and noticed Graystar; the leader still seemed to be coughing. "Wait right there." Twistedfoot didn't care if her tone was a bit harsh, and hurried back to her herb store, limping somewhat due to her now-injured paw. They still had about half of the catmint Ivypaw had brought back from ThunderClan; it wasn't a lot, but she'd have to make do with what she had. Twistedfoot took half of what was left and hurried back over to Graystar. "Eat this. If your cough persists, come back and see me right away." She stayed to make sure that the leader ate the herbs before heading back into her den. Her amber eyes trailed down to the paw that Forsakensoul had nipped; it hadn't been bad enough to draw blood, although it still hurt. It bothered her more so that it was her good paw that had been bitten, making it harder to move about.

View user profile

996 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart's yellow gaze turned toward Minkfur when he heard the warrior's question. "Yeah, a fox," he said. "I'm... not really sure how. That's what Shiverpool told me. I was thinking that it was possible the fox took her by surprise, or perhaps it was protecting its young," he continued. It was rather atypical; he knew from experience that foxes preferred to flee rather than fight. What if the fox had been sick, however, which caused it to attack? It would be bad if there was a sickness going around in the forest. The red warrior shook his head slightly, deciding that his last thought was unlikely. "I don't know," he finally said, letting out a sigh. "But whatever happened, Russetpaw's dead." He felt a bit guilty about his apprentice's death; he recalled his earlier thought about how he should have taught her more battling moves. In fighting practice Russetpaw had acted scared at one point; perhaps he should have done more to get his apprentice over her fear of fighting.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

997 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded her thanks when Twistedfoot returned with some herbs for her. She quickly ate them up, telling herself that the medicine would work this time. Perhaps she was just immune to tansy's effects. The medicine wolf had left shortly afterwards, and Graystar turned her gaze onto the clearing. She blinked with alarm when she noticed Thrushheart and a few other warriors nearby Russetpaw, who was lying eerily still. Perking her ears, she overheard that the apprentice had died. That's horrible. Russetpaw had only been an apprentice. She shook her head sadly before making her way to the center of the clearing. She eyed the rock that she usually stood on to make announcements, but she felt a bit dizzy and thought against it. "Let all wolves old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting," she called out as loudly as she could muster.

"Blackwidow should be returning shortly, hopefully with her nine lives, but in the meanwhile there are some announcements to be made. It's very sad that Russetpaw was killed; those who would like to are welcome to sit vigil for her later. There is some good news, however." She paused, knowing that several wolves would take what she was about to say next as anything but 'good.' "Maggotpaw has completed her apprenticeship training and it is time for her to become a warrior. With that being said, Maggotpaw, please step forward," she said. "I, Graystar, leader of StormClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Maggotpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Graystar listened to hear the apprentice's response, uncertain what she would say. Hopefully now that she knew what the warrior code was she would agree... but still, Maggotpaw could at times be unpredictable and the leader wasn't sure what to expect.

View user profile

998 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:35 pm

Cheshiregrin

Young Warrior
Maggot had been lying down resting, hearing the grey star call for a meeting the three legged wolf got up onto her paws and padded over to where the grey leader was. The apprentice paid little attention to her words about russetpaw, she had little sympathy for some wolf that got killed by a fox. It was quite pathetic really perhaps she was even lower than the maggot, however before she had much time to think on it she was called forward. Padding forward the apprentices physique had changed since she was last promoted, her single back leg sinewy and powerful strong enough to take her weight. The leader ribbited on about this and that and ended with a question "a maggot does promises" for now, there was something tying her to this pack for now. She knew that eventually she would leave this place but for now she was fine, her pale yellow eyes flicked from place to place but strayed back to greystar. She had become a warrior before the wormy rotten penguin and it would anger bramble rose and minkfur as they both disliked her.

" 'Fixed' is such a subjective term. I think 'treated' is far more appropriate, don't you? Like one does to a rash, or an arrow in the face."

"The maggot is so happy this one could just tear out your intestines and strangle you with them!"
"You're making the maggots teeth itch!"
"The game is a foot. Or a leg. Or all manner of severed limbs!"
"need to get Mother some flowers...pretty, pretty flowers..."

Maggot/Cheshires theme

View user profile

999 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:10 am

Moonbreeze

Young Warrior
Moonbreeze sighed with relief as her scent seemed to finally get through to her mate and he took the thyme from her eating it slowly. Her ear turned towards Twistedfoot when she spoke and her head turned to look at her with her muzzle brushing over Forsakensouls eyes lightly. "Thank you Twistedfoot. Is there anything I should give him or do for him while ou go to the moon cave?" she asked. 'Okay' meant that he would survive even if it was under the care of the clan and in camp rarely to leave. She would provide for him unless she was injured or in the nursery because she loved him. Hearing Graystars voice call out she nuzzled her male and padded to the entrance of the den and a soft smile graced her face when Maggotpaw was called forward to become a warrior of the clan.

View user profile

1000 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:57 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkfur dipped her head, her eyes burning with rage. If she ever found out who murdered Pandamask, she'd kill them personally. All she knew is that they were from ThunderClan. For now, no one in that clan could be trusted. When her friend told Minkfur her new name, the warrior nodded. "A strong name. Though it may not be official, I will use it instead of your last." Casting another glance to Russetpaw's corpse, she was about to head to the border until Graystar's howl stopped her. "Good thing we hung around for a bit longer," she woofed, turning around and looking up at her leader. At the mention of Blackwidow, she glanced at Bramblerose and muttered, "Wonder who the new deputy will be. Ravenclaw, maybe? ...No, he's RiverClan..." She pondered about the question for a moment longer, before Graystar called up Maggotpaw. Her ears immediately flattened. "A warrior already?!" she hissed. Though the apprentice seemed to quickly complete her training, Minkfur still held an obvious distrust for her.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 42]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum