An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Midyn Caverns on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:27 pm

The opening to the underground network of caves lies here, in the middle of WindClan territory. It is very easy to get lost in the depths. Bones lay in the midst of crumbled rock. Small streams of water trickle down into deep caverns that slice through the ground.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: Midyn Caverns on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:13 am

Brokenstar

Clan Leader
The Windclan deputy trotted through some bushes while breathing in an exhausted manner. She gazed at the cave entrance with a confused face. "This is the new camp?", she mumbled as a question to herself. Brokenglare looked around, ending up with only seeing bushes and plants around the entrance. As the outside couldn't be much of a camp, the female decided to enter the cave to check. The inside of the cave was a bit dark, which seemed to get more and more noir as one ventured deeper. The smell was a weird and unusual one, especially to a wolf who had grown up on the windy plains of Windclan. She got her breath back and walked over to a wall, then pressed her nose at it, and just as she expected, the wall had water on it. The light gray wolf the got back to focus and walked over to a dark path that supposedly led deeper into the cave. She decided to see if it would be the right way to the camp and ventured deeper in, ending up by an even wider path. "This just can't be the camp...", she mumbled. The deputy walked a bit down into it and looked around, but the only thing around was stalagmites, rocks, and some sharp things she kept stepping on, but didn't dare to look at just in case it would be what she thought it was. Bones. "A-Anyone there?", the deputy shouted out in hope of getting an answer. She kicked away some of the sharp things around her legs and tried shouting again. "Is this the Windclan camp?", she shouted in a more terrified tone. The fear increased even more as she heard some squeaks. She didn't know where they came from, but it freaked her out. She almost tripped over the sharp things when she saw some shady creatures with wings made purely of of black skin fly over her head. The deputy then sprinted off, falling into the piles sharp things some couple of times before getting up to the smaller path again. Finally, she made it out to the daylight again, deeply terrified by the creatures inside the cave, and with some bones from the cave still stuck around her feet. "Even if this IS the camp, I would never accept living here!", she shouted and laid down in the bushes to calm herself down. "Ugh, what an idiot I am...", she mumbled and curled up. "I should have focused on following the rest of my clan instead of watching the terrain...", she continued. The lost deputy then closed her eyes to take a little rest before continuing her search for the new camp.

The deputy rose to her feet and looked around another time to make sure nothing around her would attack. She then jumped out of the bushes, but felt a bit of pain from her foot. Brokenglare looked at her foot and noticed some kind of weird bone around it. She shook it and tried to get it off, but it wouldn't let go. She couldn't seem to reach it with her mouth either, as it was stuck on her backleg, and she wasn't good at reaching out to that point. "Dang it, just fall off!", she said quietly, but in an annoyed tone. After some tries she decided she would just ignore it and keep searching, even though her walking method looked very weird. The deputy then walked on, looking around the area for the camp and her clanmates' pawprints.

~Windclan camp~

View user profile

3 Re: Midyn Caverns on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Angelheart arrived with a small chuckle, she had won as usual and she waited for her lazy bum sister to catch up. She lifted her muzzle and scented the area for prey. Her nose caught the slight taste of rabbit. Yes, her nose caught a taste of rabbit, she was weird. She crouched down into her hunting position and stalked it quietly. She leapt and snagged it in the brink of time. A smile as she killed it and waited for her sister.

4 Re: Midyn Caverns on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Icefrost stumbled in behind her sister, all out of breathe from trying to play catch up. She saw the rabbit near Angelheart and smiled. "You couldn't have waited?" She asked playfully as she batted at her sister's ears. She then became more serious. "Lets get some kill to bring back!" She said with excitement, the warrior was a young warrior after all. She let out a small bark, it was quiet as to not scare off prey. She scented around for something to take back. Her eyes strained to see around. She caught the scent of another hare and she stalked it carefully, positioning herself accordingly. She leapt at it and killed it with a single bite. A smile of satisfaction and she laid it near Angelheart's and continued her hunt.

5 Re: Midyn Caverns on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Angelheart gave a small smile and left the two rabbits near where she had been sitting. She raised her muzzle again, trying to catch a scent, and one was right outside the cavern. "Ice, deer, outside, follow." She whispered as she stalked outside, trying not to alert the deer until it was too late. Two wolves was plenty to take down the female that was lurking outside the cavern.

6 Re: Midyn Caverns on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:38 pm

The female crouched down and waited for her sister to start the attack, she gave a wicked grin at the deer that would feed the pack fairly well. The clan deserved such food, in her mind, because they were fearless. They were brave, honest, selfless. Well, she wasn't selfless, but she knew others to be. She licked her lips and finally she couldn't resist. She charged after the deer expectorating its side, expecting Angel to get the other so they could take it down and haul it back with the rabbits they had caught.

7 Re: Midyn Caverns on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Angelheart followed her sister, mentally scorning her for running ahead before she gave the signal. she ran up the other side and lunged at the beast's back to latch on and bring it down. She felt her teeth sink into the back near the right had shoulder. Her eyes flashed a smile of pride. She waited for her sister to do the full take down and she hoped to make the deer stumble from her bite wound.

8 Re: Midyn Caverns on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:47 pm

Icefrost lunged at the deer, biting down hard on the neck, which she had barely reached when it started to tumble. She bit down hard and it snapped the neck. She smiled as she stepped away. It was dead and now they only had to haul the thing back to camp. She ran quickly into the caverns and grabbed the two rabbits, she then managed to get part of the deer on her back and waited for Angelheart to do the same before she trotted towards camp to give the deer to her packmates.

9 Re: Midyn Caverns on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:49 pm

Angel put the rest of the deer on her back and trotted back to camp, eager to please Brokenglare and Snowstar. She rolled her eyes somewhat, she had not been injured by the deer. It was a good thing, but a scar or two would have looked cool. Whatever, she was just happy to help the clan.

10 Re: Midyn Caverns on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash slowed down his pace as he noticed some bushes up ahead, recalling that the entrance to the caverns was concealed behind them. "The caverns should be just up ahead." He called back to Nightcrawler and Graywolf, before padding up to the cave entrance. Glancing inside, Ferretdash noticed the caverns grew steadily darker; perhaps this wasn't such a good place to search at after all? If Snowstar is here, though, then we have to find her. Ferretdash thought determinedly. He waited for the other two to walk over, before turning back to the cave. "I can go first," Ferretdash said, his voice a bit above that of a murmur. The brown-furred warrior slowly began to make his way down the underground tunnel, letting out a yelp as he tripped over his paws and tumbled down a few tail-lengths. The wolf quickly stood back onto his paws, shaking out his pelt. His dark amber eyes gleamed in the darkness as Ferretdash finally reached the underground entrance to the other caverns, and he sat down while waiting for Nightcrawler and Graywolf. "No sign of Snowstar yet." Ferretdash said as he scented the air.

View user profile

11 Re: Midyn Caverns on Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:44 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf arrived at the caverns and nodded as the other young warrior volunteered to go in first. The fae then followed the amber eyed warrior into the underground cavern, and followed the warrior's scent trail. Although being a young warrior too, she had mixed feelings about going into a pitch black tunnel without knowing what to expect to find within. She had never been to the caverns, so her instinct told her to use caution, and be ever alert for any sign of danger, and most importantly, Snowstar. Perhaps we will find Snowstar in here, she'd possibly get lost within this maze of underground tunnels the fae thought, hearing a yelp coming from somewhere in front of her. "Ferretdash, are you okay?" she asked the darkness before accidentally running into the wolf. "Sorry about that, Ferretdash. Didn't see you there in the darkness, your fur is..." she cut off, for she assumed the warrior knew what she meant. "So, which way shall we go? Or should we wait for Nightcrawler to get here?" she asked the amber eyed wolf before her.

Something in the fae's pelt told her to go to camp, and she knew it by her instincts. Her fur on her back stood up, her eyes widened a little, and her tail was up and alert. "Ferretdash, I'm sorry to leave so soon, but something's telling me to go to camp, and it doesn't seem right. Give my regards to Nightcrawler for me." she says then runs off in the direction of camp.
~Windclan camp~

View user profile http://www.forgottenpawsteps.forumotion.com/forum

12 Re: Midyn Caverns on Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Hearing Graywolf ask if he were okay, Ferretdash nodded. "Yeah, I'm alright; my mentor used to say that I was the clumsiest wolf he'd ever seen." The masked warrior replied, managing a slight smile. He stumbled slightly as Graywolf ran into him, before managing not to fall over. "It's okay," Ferretdash replied.  "I think that we should wait for Nightcrawler to arrive, though maybe we could explore this cavern in the meanwhile." Ferretdash said, his dark amber eyes glancing around the clearing. He looked up as Graywolf mentioned that she needed to return back to camp, and nodded slightly. Ferretdash wondered for a moment if something had happened back at the camp; had there been any sign of Snowstar? Looking back to Nightcrawler, the young warrior asked; "Should we keep looking, or do you think we should head back to camp?"

View user profile

13 Re: Midyn Caverns on Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Graywolf came running but slowed to a trot once she got back to Ferretdash. She wanted to break it to them easily, but she doubted that would be possible. "I'm back." the fae said, panting a little. She looked at them and her facial expressions when from exhausted to mournful. "Ferretdash, Nightcrawler.....I have some news. There's no easy way to say this, but, Snowstar's dead." she says and a tear rolls down each of her cheeks. "Brokenglare's gonna be leader now. Snowtail got a dream from StarClan in which Snowstar appeared and said she was sorry to have went towards Jagged Peak. I'm so sorry, Ferretdash. I would bring her back if I could, but I am unable to do so." she says the sentences slowly and her crying worsens. What will they say to this, I'd hate to see another clan mate cry she thought with her ears down in sadness, head down, and tail parallel with her hind legs.

14 Re: Midyn Caverns on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:13 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash perked his ears as he heard more pawsteps approach, followed by Graywolf's voice. Graywolf's expression had changed, and she began to speak again. When Graywolf mentioned Snowstar's name, and what had happened to her, Ferretdash nodded slightly. The young warrior stayed quiet as Graywolf continued to speak, his thoughts going back to what had happened to Heatherstar, Swiftstreak, and the others. "Oh. I see." Ferretdash spoke after a while, his voice a bit above a murmur. Ferretdash sat down, unsure what to say as he processed Graywolf's words. "We tried, at least; we tried to find her. Is Snowstar back at camp?" Ferretdash asked after a few moments, the words sounding strange to speak; Snowstar wouldn't be back at camp; she wouldn't actually be there. Letting out a sigh, Ferretdash glanced to Nightcrawler to see her reaction before looking back to Graywolf.

View user profile

15 Re: Midyn Caverns on Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:14 pm

Foxpaw

Warrior Apprentice
"Not exactly, they're still trying to find her body right now." the fae answered, then turned and ran away. Her fur flowed in her pace and her ears were all the way back. Her golden brown eyes started to give out more tears than before, but the wind passing her dried them up quickly. I want to go see Shiver and Tanya, but I guess that's not possible the fae thought as she ran. She ran swiftly towards a place where she can promise would be quiet and a good place to deal with things, one she had to deal with, Snowstar's death.
~Windswept Prairie~

16 Re: Midyn Caverns on Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior
Shade stopped trotting towards the caverns when she scented a recent smell of Windclan wolves. The black dog then trotted towards the scent, entering the cavern, and faintly saw a dark brown wolf, and surprisingly, another dog like herself. She then noticed that the other wolf must of left before she arrived here, for the scent of the other wolf was less recent than the one belonging to the dark brown wolf. I wonder if they will be nice to me the dog thought and approached cautiously. She was not watching where she was going when she accidentally stepped in a water puddle below her feet, making a splashing sound that must of alert the wolf and dog.

View user profile

17 Re: Midyn Caverns on Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:21 am

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash nodded as Graywolf replied and ran away, and turned back towards the cave entrance. He supposed that it would be better to get back to camp, and see what was happening. Ferretdash was about to speak to Nightcrawler, before hearing a splash. He looked around, his dark amber eyes landing upon an unfamiliar dog. "Hello; do you live in the caverns?" Ferretdash said after a moment. He hadn't noticed the other dog's scent before when he was looking around the cave, but it could be possible that he just hadn't been paying attention.

View user profile

18 Re: Midyn Caverns on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:39 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior
Shade looked at the wolf as he asked her if she lived in the caverns. "No, not exactly. I was hoping of joining Windclan as a young warrior, but I rather have them find me than me find them, so I came here to do so. But, I didn't know you two were here." the black dog answers in a funny, child-like tone. Her brown eyes were not sensitive to darkness, but her fur didn't tell this wolf she were here until she made the splashing noise. "The name's Shade, by the way." the fae adds after looking at the ground and scrapping it with one of her forepaws. Well, that was a lousy introduction, Shadey she thought in her mind.

View user profile

19 Re: Midyn Caverns on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:32 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash nodded as he heard the dog's response. The dog had introduced herself as Shade, and had said that she wanted to join WindClan. "I can take you back to camp if you'd like, our leader-" Ferretdash's voice stopped abruptly, as he recalled what had happened to Snowstar. Letting out a slight sigh, Ferretdash continued. "There's currently a lot happening back at camp, I think, but our deputy may be able to help you in joining WindClan." Ferretdash said.

View user profile

20 Re: Midyn Caverns on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:06 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior
Shade tilted her head to the side in confusion as the wolf cut off after the word 'leader'. "Oh, is my timing that bad?" the dog asked in a worried tone, stepping back with her tail tucked between her legs. I wonder why he cut off after 'leader' the black female thought to herself. "Well, you can if you want, but it sounds to me that my timing was bad." the fae answered the brownish wolf with the amber eyes. "By the way, what's your name?" she asked curiously and cheerfully.

View user profile

21 Re: Midyn Caverns on Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:43 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash's dark amber eyes looked back to the dog as he heard her start to speak. "Well... it currently is a bit eventful, but I'm sure you'd be able to join." The masked warrior said in reply. He wasn't sure if Brokenglare had already received her leader name, though she might still be able to accept Shade if not. The wolf glanced back to Shade as he heard her ask his name. "I'm Ferretdash, and that's Nightcrawler. Our leader... Brokenglare, should be back at the camp clearing." The warrior added, introducing himself and pausing for a moment as he nearly said Snowstar's name.

View user profile

22 Re: Midyn Caverns on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Shadestorm

Young Warrior
Shade looked at the wolf and nodded at the dog as she heard its name, Nightcrawler. "Really, you'd really take me to your deputy so I can possibly join?" she asked in astonishment, wagging her tail like crazy. The black dog was overwhelmed with joy, but held in her dark side, for she'd planned to turn Windclan upside-down. "I'd love to go to camp with you, Ferretdash." she adds after a while. She then calmed herself to the point that her tail wagging was her only sign of happiness.

View user profile

23 Re: Midyn Caverns on Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:17 pm

Ferretdash

Young Warrior
Ferretdash nodded as Shade began to speak, hearing her agree to come. "Okay, I'll take you back to Brokenglare." The masked warrior replied. Turning towards the cave entrance, Ferretdash stepped forward before looking back to see if Nightcrawler and Shade were coming. The young warrior began to make his way back up to the ground, shaking out some dust from his pelt before waiting for the others and heading back to camp.

~WindClan camp~

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]