An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 38]

1 ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles, some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leaders den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leaders den. The elders den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials, the warriors den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices den, and the nursery is the same as the elders den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Diamondpup had just woken up from a rather peaceful sleep in the nursery. A small yawn was omitted from her when she stood up. Her eyes blinked slowly as she sent a swift lick over her lips. She stretched out her legs and then padded out of the nursery, grabbing a mouse off the fresh kill pile and devouring it.

3 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:52 pm

Opening yellow eyes Oakpup blinked and stared around with a shy tilt of his head, he sat up and slunk out of the den keeping his eyes roving around watching the other wolves. he had always felt like a more lone wolf kind of guy and if he was perfectly honest these other wolves spooked the heck out of him. He had never really felt like he blelonged, he sat down in a patch of sunshine hunching his shoulders.

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

4 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
A red pup paced back in forth in the nursery. Of course he was still young,but his face looked solemn and out of place on the small body. He stifled a shiver when a cold Leaf-Fall breeze blew through the nursery. Though he pretended as if it didn't bother him as he continued to pace back and forth. It has been a few days after he decided to stay in the camp,yet he was a bit nervous and jumpy at all the wolves surrounding him. Every time someone approached him,his tan guard hairs strayed up into the air. He was used to a loner's life not this working together in a big jumble. He bit his lip and started pacing faster. He kept wondering if it was the wrong idea at this point. Sure he could be stubborn,but if it meant his life on the line like this...Well,maybe he could already reconsider. He felt his stomach tighten in worry. The stress was getting to his tiny brain. He just couldn't take it. The red pup stopped and closed his eyes. His breaths coming slow,but somehow ragged. He hadn't noticed how going round in circles dizzied him a little. His stomach lurched,but he sat down as if there wasn't a problem in the world. Except for the clan he joined. He gritted his teeth as he tensed up again. His sleep had been restless,but he enjoyed the warmth the queens and other pups gave off. His tail curled around his paws as he sat at the entrance of the big log. He licked his muzzle and opened his puppy blue eyes again. Crinkles appeared on his forehead. Well...Dad's dead. That doesn't make a difference,but maybe I should just be a loner than be here. He groaned at his contradicting ideas. He laid on his stomach and clutched at his head with his big tan paws. The pup set his forehead on the dusty,yet cold ground. All the shade just wanted to make him go back in the den and shake off the cold. But he was too miserable to do so. The pup took a deep breath and gave an exasperated sigh. His tail dropped to the ground,and his face scrunched up in a frown. The red pup laid out in the cold. Leaf fall was coming,and the cold Leaf bare would be soon after it.
Redpup squeezed his eyes shut. Hoping someone wouldn't disturb him in his precocious thinking. He was too young to worry,but his worry had shown outward signs already. His eyes looked bleak and dull,yet they had this tiny smidge of worry that was there all the time. Always there in the back of his mind. He blinked his eyes open a few times. He sniffled and sat back up,finding his paws very interesting then. Leaves fluttered down in a winding fashion. He stared at them longingly. They're so lucky to just be leaves...They don't have life to worry about. He gave another groan and muttered a curse his late mother always said when she was frustrated. His blue eye squeezed shut as it was silent in the camp. Just the small string of words,and the small shuffling sound made by the falling leaves were all that was in the atmosphere.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

5 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Oakpup blinked staring around with hesitant eyes, his tongue darted out to moisten his nose before it vanished back into his mouth his golden yellow eyes stared around before he backed up to hide away from the others. There were too many wolves out at present, he would wait till later to eat, yeah yeah later would be fine right? right. He nodded to himself, shifting his paws anxiously everything about the pup screamed anxiety, low self esteem and social awkwardness a prime target for bullying he had already been bullied somewhat.

His ears were lowered and his tail was tucked underneath him, standing his tongue flicked out to moisten his black nose once more before he turned and slunk over to one of the 'bridges' above the camp. Climbing up carefully he climbed up to the highest part and sat down his claws dug into the bark to keep him balanced

"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

6 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:23 pm

Hawk

Elder
Hawk yawned as she lounged in the camp. Her white tail slapped the dirt as she stared into the camp. Her warrior days were over. After the battle with the Twoleggeds she had retired from her position. Firestar hadn't had the time to appoint a new deputy yet,and it unnerved her. It went against the code,and it scared her a bit. Her nose crinkled as she sat up again. She shook her pelt to clear of its debris. She stared down at her paws in silence and thought. Hmm...Who will be deputy? Cloudwhisp? Well,maybe not. I just have a feeling no,and not Moonshadow,she's too impulsive. Stick would make us seem a bit unwavering. Allowing a dog to be our deputy. Hawk's face slowly turned into a frown. Owlflight? Too inexperienced... The gray striped retired deputy slumped forwards in disappointment. I really want to know what that girl's thinking. Hawk glanced up to look around for Firestar. She had known her as a pup,in fact she was a warrior then. She sighed as she remember Aura,Phoenixstar's sister. There was Swiftstreak then too. He wasn't as bad as he was now. Rainstar,Blackhawk,and even Feathersoul were all there. Her eyes seemed to be grow distant as she remembered. I'm so old,I'm reminiscing about how I was when I just first joined the clan. The fae chuckled to herself as she wrapped her tail around her paws.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

7 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:21 pm

Diamondpup looked about in a blinking manner, she was really tired, she had to admit it. When she yawned again she kind of curled up outside the nursery, looking at the camp with curiosity. She wondered what else was out there for she had never been out of camp. While she wanted to sneak out, she was a 'good girl' and would follow the rules. When she did become an apprentice... well StarClan bless the clan then. Yes, StarClan would have to bless the clan. She looked at some of the other pups and blushed a bit, they were all guys...

8 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Oak looked up at the blue sky watching the birds fly bye, his paw pads were ultra sensitive to the roughness of the bark beneath them. He lightly ran his paws over the surface smiling slightly at the feeling of the bark. His little tail wagged slightly before he glanced up at the sky again wishing that he could just fly away like the birds. A feather drifted down from a bird landing on his muzzle causing him to sneeze, falling back slightly from the sneeze he got up and carefully moved over to the feather. Touching it with a paw he jolted slightly before he smiled shyly at the softness of the feather, it was a ravens feather "wow" he whispered

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

9 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 pm

Diamondpup got up when she saw the pup looking at the feather, she was way too curious for her own good. She padded over to her, her eyelashes were batting gently. "Hi there, whats that?" She did ask in a calm voice. She was almost flirting, not quite there yet. She looked at the raven feather with interest.

10 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:28 pm

hearing a voice he jumped and backed up crouching low to the bark his ears flicking back, he stared at his paws and whispered "i don't know, it fell from the sky" and its soft he added in his mind. He had loved the softness of the feather against his sensitive pawpads but he kept that to himself not wanting to speak too much. He gulped slightly before licking his nose again out of nervousness, his tail was tucked underneath him, Oak was naturally mouse like and quiet not very good at socilizing he preferred to be alone. The other pup who was bigger than he was loomed over him and he was waiting for harsh words to be thrown at him.

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

11 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Diamondpup grinned, the feather looked cool. She wasn't a mean soul, and he had found it first. "It's really pretty, I'm Diamondpup." She introduced herself to the young pup with a friendly smile. She so desperately wanted to sneak out of camp, but if she was caught then her apprentice ceremony would be held back. She waited for his name.

12 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:36 pm

He stared at his paws and listened as she introduced herself, he glanced up at her his yellow eyes anxious and slightly scared before he stared at hsi paws saying in his normal whispered tones "im im Oakpup" he managed to get out his voice murmuring and low. It was quite low for a pups tone and it rumbled in his chest some what, he didn't look back up after that staring down at the feather that was underneath his brown paws. He moved his right front paw to gently run it over the soft black item, his tail wagging slightly at the softness, the hypersensitive boy licked his nose again everything about him showing anxiety and shyness.

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

13 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Diamonpup smiled, Oakpup was an excellent name, though he did seem a bit shy to her. She had barely heard his name at all, she had perked her ears up to listen to it. Her breathe was almost a rasping from the cool morning air that she was not too accustomed to. After all, the pup was born in the summer and it was almost winter. Winter is coming.... She had heard stories about the hardships of winter. "Oakpup, that's a pretty name. Hmmn, wanna play a game with me?" She was bored, so why not play with a pup who wasn't related to her for once.

14 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Oak glanced up at her again looking slightly startled "im not very good at games" he murmured, he never spoke above a whisper. He backed up a bit more before he fell off the log that was above the camp and landed on his side with a thump. He got up shaking slightly, he crouched down waiting for someone to say something unkind, when noone did he looked around for the soft black feather wanting to chew on it. He licked his nose again moistening it, it always got dry when he was nervous, a soft whine leaving him.

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

15 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:26 pm

He wasn't too good at games? Was he just making up excuses to get her to go away? She stood where she was and tilted her head a bit. "What if it is a super duper easy game?" She asked, knowing that hide and seek was easy for the hider and the seeker. She just really didn't want to play with her brothers, for they were far too protective of her. Her eyes were calm as she awaited a response from the boy.

16 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:30 pm

He licked his nose and looked up at her from his spot "o-okay then" he murmured still crouching down quite a lot. He hoped it wasn't something to do with running he always tripped over his paws, or fighting he hated fighting or anything loud. he curled his tail underneath him and waited for the black pups reply, the brown and cream pups yelloweyes were anxious and nervous

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

17 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:35 pm

Diamondpup smiled widely, her eyes filled with excitement. "Alright, I'll hide, then you count to whatever you want and you come find me. Easy as mice." She said rather fast before running off to hide. She tried to figure out a good place, but the camp seemed so small. Her tail was wagging seriously, if that was evn possible to have your tail wag in a serious manner.

18 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Oak blinked registering her words before she scampered off, lying down in the dirt he lay his head down placing his paws over his eyes he slowly began to count in his soft tone "one mousetail, two mousetails, three mousetails" he murmured, his tail wrapped around his side. He paused in his counting to let his pink tongue remoisten his nose before he continued "four mousetails..... Five Mousetails..... Six Mousetails" his nervousness and anxiety that always floooded him meant that he was always more jittery, and that he had an above normal heart rate. His soft fuzzy fur was played with by the restless wind.

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

19 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:49 pm

Diamondpup finally hid behind a stump near camp the outer part of the camp. Her eyes were calm as she thought to herself about how difficult it would be to find her. She was nervous and when she said nervous she meant it. She had never lost at hide and seek before, but her brothers weren't always the smartest. She wondered where they were anyways.

20 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:57 pm

"Seven Mousetails... Eight mousetails... Nine Mousetails... ten mousetails" he finished counting and removed his paws from his eyes. Standing up he moved over to where he had last seen Diamondpup and sniffed around, he was very careful and quiet almost like he was the one hiding instead of seeking. Her scent was all over the place but he chose the most recent one and began following it.

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

21 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Diamondpup was a bit fidgety, her eyes scanning around the sides of the stump, in case Oakpup was coming close to her. She was ready to be found, that was the whole point of the game after all. She squeaked a little bit after being startled by a spider Oh no, he'll find me for sure now! She scolded herself. She should have been more attentive and not squeaked when she saw the spider.

22 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:02 pm

His ears came forward from their pinned position and he tilted his head looking curious, he moved forward, he had no self confidence nor esteem so he always moved quite awkwardly and submissivley. He with a bit of effort clambered up onto the stump and looked around, seeing diamondpup he whispered "i see you"

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

23 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Diamondpup couldn't help it, she giggled out loud with a smile on her muzzle. "That you did! But can I find you? It is my turn!!!" She said in excitement as she headed over towards the nursery. She put her paws over her eyes and started to count out loud. "One mousetail, two mousetail, three mouse tail...." She decided she would give him plenty of time to have a good hiding spot. She always enjoyed a challenge.

24 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:11 pm

He started slightly at the loud noises that came from the female, she jabbered something off rapidly that he dazedly understood to mean that it was his turn to hide. He licked his nose as he thought, with a look of an idea in his eyes he moved over to the fresh kill pile rolling in the prey to hide his scent. With that done he slunk into the warriors den hiding in the shadows, he closed his eyes and resisted the urge to lick his nose

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

25 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Diamondpup had counted up to twenty mousetails before starting off to find Oakpup. Her eyes were calm and narrowed as she sniffed the ground. His scent had led towards the fresh kill pile. She thought he was behind it until she actually looked there. He had hidden his scent with the fresh kill. Wherever would she find him? She went to check the nursery and he wasn't there. Then she checked the apprentice's den and he wasn't there. Where was he hiding?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 38]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum