An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pixiepaw's and Blackwidow's Training on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Welcome, Guest, to Pixiepaw's and Blackwidow's training! If anyone would like to feel free to enter!

Roleplay Stats:
(Idea originally by Magmafeather)

Hunting Large Animals[0/60]
Successful: 12 points--Unsuccessful: 5 points

Hunting Medium Animals[0/60]
Successful: 8 points--Unsuccessful: 4 points

Hunting Small Animals[0/60]
Successful: 4 points--Unsuccessful: 2 points

Fishing[0/60]
Successful: 6 points--Unsuccessful: 3 points

Finding Prey[0/60]
Small: Successful, 4 points, unsuccessful, 2 points (if many prey is found at once, then you will receive points for finding two prey)
Medium/Fish: Successful, 5 points, unsuccessful, 3 points
Large: Successful, 6 points, unsuccessful, 3 points

Finding Herbs[0/60]
Quickly found- 7 points, Not very fast- 4 points, Did not find any- 2 points

Scouting for Predators[0/60]
Found any: 8 points, unsuccessful: 2 points (finding a group of predators will earn the points for finding three, finding an animal that could be considered as both prey and a predator will give you half the points)

Offensive Fighting[22/60]
Successful move: 6 points, unsuccessful: 4 points, more may be earned when fighting prey/predators

Defensive Fighting[7/60]
Successful move: 7 points, unsuccessful: 4 points

Problem Solving[0/60]
Solution found quickly: 10 points, Solution found: 8 points, Tried but no solution found: 4 points

2 Re: Pixiepaw's and Blackwidow's Training on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepaw made her way up to where Blackwidow had asked her to wait, she began bouncing around the small area. She was filled with excitement and happiness that she was going to begin training, and she'd become a great warrior like her dad. She looked up to Reddust, idolising him and wanted to make him proud. She began giggling to herself, "Training! Training! Training!" she skidded to a halt hearing pawsteps and felt her ears and paw pads grow hot as she realized that her mentor had seen her fit of overexcitement "s-sorry!"

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

3 Re: Pixiepaw's and Blackwidow's Training on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow laughed as she watched Pixiepaw bounce around with excitement. "That alright Pixiepaw it's normal to be excited. So do you have and idea on what you would like to work on first. There is hunting, fighting, or just learning how to react to different situations. Each thing that I just named off go deeper into each subject." Blackwidow said with a smile. She knew that she may have her hands full with Reddusts pup but she also knew that if his daughter was anything like her parents she would make a great and loyal wolf.

4 Re: Pixiepaw's and Blackwidow's Training on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:20 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie frowned as she thought "ummm I like to find things, and.... figure things out" she swiped her tongue over her nose "Could we do something to do with those maybe?" the pup who was as always filled with happiness and positive energys began shifting her paws around the excitement getting to her. She was gonna work real hard, she decided before her attention briefly shifted to watch a bird flutter away before it returned to her mentor

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

5 Re: Pixiepaw's and Blackwidow's Training on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow nodded her head. "Alright how about we work on scouting for prey." She said to her apprentice but then she realized that Pixiepaw wasn't paying attention to her. She looked where she was looking and saw the bird fly away. She smiled at her apprentice, " it looks like you are already, you noticed the bird flaying away. You some may think your too hyper but I think you just have a lot of energy and all we have to do is put it to good use. It also seems your are very observant." Blackwidow closed her eyes and lifted her nose to the sky sniffed then she listened to all the sounds of prey. She discovered a vole, snow hare, and a squirrel out gathering nuts. Blackwidow opened her eyes " Pixiepaw close you eyes and only using your nose and ears tell me what prey you hear and smell." Blackwidow sat down and curled her tail around her paws.

6 Re: Pixiepaw's and Blackwidow's Training on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:37 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie copied her mentor sitting down although her front paws kept fidgeting, she closed her eyes and took in a deep breath, the instant report of many different scents overwhelmed her for a second before she began to slowly sift through them, she could smell several things that she recalled seeing on the fresh kill pile "umm a Rabbit or a hare, and a squirrel" now she paid attention to what she could hear, the songs of birds high up in the trees led her to smile. She loved the song of birds, returning to the direction of the hare or rabbit she deduced out loud "it sounds like its... looking through the snow? for food?" her pointed ears flicked in the direction of the squirrel "and i think the squirrel is maybe hoarding nuts?" she opened her eyes and looked up at blackwidow waiting for her response

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile