An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 38]

1 ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles, some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leaders den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leaders den. The elders den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials, the warriors den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices den, and the nursery is the same as the elders den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:38 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardpaw listened as Firestar spoke, hearing that there'd be some ceremonies, a new deputy, and an announcement. The apprentice blinked slightly as she heard Firestar start a warrior ceremony; she tried to think about which apprentices might be promoted. Perhaps Firepaw, or Silverpaw, Leopardpaw decided. Her green eyes looked back to Firestar, and she froze as the leader spoke her name. Me? My warrior ceremony? The rather large apprentice thought in surprise. For a moment, she stayed quiet, forgetting the words she should say in answer to Firestar's question. Be calm, don't ruin your own warrior ceremony. Leopardpaw told herself, before standing up and stepping forward towards the Clanrock. "I do." Leopardpaw said, her voice a bit above that of a murmur. She tried to keep herself from trembling as she waited in suspense, uncertain what would happen next.

View user profile

102 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar heard the wolves grow excited and murmur among themselves. The fiery wolf decided to start with the new warriors.

"Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Leopardpaw, from this moment you will be known as Leopardstrike. Firepaw, from this moment you will be known as Fireflash. StarClan honors your courage and integrity, and we welcome you as full members of ThunderClan."

Then she looked at the eager and excited pups. "Diamondpup and Redpup, please step forward. From this moment, until they has earned their warrior names, these apprentices shall be known as Diamondpaw and Redpaw. Fireflash, you will be mentor to Redpaw. I will be Diamondpaw's mentor. You, Fireflash, are a true and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice. As I will too."

Firestar whirled around and looked solemly down at her oldest friend, the warrior who'd found her wandering outside the camp when she was a pup. "Hawk, is it your wish to give up the name of warrior and go to join the elders?" she said quietly.

Lifting her head up, she felt happy again as she spoke about the deputy. "Now, we come to the matter of the new deputy. The wolf who I have in mind, has been brave as any wolf in the Clans would be but also valiant. She acted as the messenger to the Clans before we came here: to warn them of the two-leg kidnappers. Cloudwhisp will be the new deputy of ThunderClan. Congratulations to all those who have gained new ranks." She smiled proudly down at the ThunderClan wolves.

View user profile

103 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Hawk

Elder
Redpup smiled when his name was called he stepped forward along with Diamondpup,but he didn't seem to notice anything going around there. He turned to look at the black wolf which he just recently had an abutment with. His eye widened and he felt his jaw drop. "Y-Your my..." He was speechless,and gaping at Fireflash.

As her name was called Hawk glanced up and over at Firestar. She gave a gentle smile and dipped her head to her. "Yes,I've very much like to." She smiled and waved her tail around behind her. She then turned to Cloudwhisp,she gave a broad smile as she was named deputy. She winked and mouthed the words,'Good luck,Cloud.' She smirked and glanced back up at Firestar.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

104 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Diamondpup was as giddy as a school girl when she was called forward along with Redpup. She stood proud as Firestar made them both apprentices, and she grinned a mile wide when she was told that she would be the leader's apprentice. She happily touched noses with Firestar. Then she listened, she was surprised to find who was deputy, simply because she did not know Cloudwhisp. "CLOUDWHISP! FIREFLASH! REDPAW! LEOPARDSTRIKE!" She chanted every new name except her own. She was not boastful.

105 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:42 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Gentlepup grew more excited as the ceremonies went on. His puppy blue eyes stared at Diamondpup, now paw, as she went up. He also noticed that another pup went up. The young male was slightly disappointed that his name was not called out, especially as the leader announced the new deputy, but Gentlepup tried to not be selfish and tried to be happy towards the wolves with their new ranks. "CLOUDWHISP! FIREFLASH! DIAMONDPAW! LEOPARDSTRIKE! REDPAW!" The small pup chanted. He then ran up to Diamondpaw, his tail wagging and his tongue hanging out. "Congratulations," Gentlepup grinned. "Firestar as your mentor, I envy you so much! You're probably the luckiest apprentice around!"

106 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:08 pm

Diamondpaw grinned, her new name excited her and it led her to wonder what her warrior name would be. She had to admit that she was nervous about training with the leader, even though she was thrilled. She did not know Firestar well, so she thought that if she did bad that the leader might kick her out of ThunderClan. Her tail wagged and she answered Gentlepup with a few words of her own. "Thanks, but I don't think it'll be the same not being in the nursery anymore! I just can't wait until your an apprentice!" She said, then she looked into the medicine wolves den. "I'm gonna go drag Leafpaw out here. I barely see her anymore." She said hastily before running in after her friend.

107 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardpaw glanced up at Firestar, taking in a deep breath. She was about to become a warrior, no longer an apprentice. She'd be able to lead patrols, explore outside of the camp when she wanted to, and could move into the Warriors' Den. To the young wolf, it seemed like seasons before she finally heard Firestar speak again, saying that her new name was Leopardstrike. She smiled slightly, liking her new warrior name. She listened as the Clan cheered out her new name, and her green eyes glanced up towards the ThunderClan leader. "Thank you." The newly named warrior, Leopardstrike, murmured, before she wondered what to do next. She knew she would soon have to guard the camp, though perhaps she'd have enough time to make her new nest.

View user profile

108 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:50 pm

Tanya came up towards the camp, she remembered to keep her tail tucked, and her ears back in submission. She was shaking with fright, she had never been good with wolves, and she wasn't really familiar with the clans. The husky glanced at a she-wolf who had said "Thank you" to the Thunderclan leader. She slowly made her way over to Firestar, knowing he once was a House-dog too, like her. "Ummm, Firestar. I was wondering if I may join your clan, since I have no pack of my own, and since I have always been curious of the clans. Being a stray dog in the lands of wolves is no life, so I came here to see if I can be a part of something more." she says quietly and softly, trying not to show her frightfulness to the clan leader.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

109 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Diamondpaw found it force of nature to turn with a snarl on her muzzle when she heard the words 'join the clan.' That meant that someone was there, in the camp, who wasn't in ThunderClan. "Your trespassing!" She snarled. Her eyes looking directly at Tanya's. "Firestar, do you know her?" She asked suddenly, turning to her mentor and leader. She was proud, pride killed wolves, but not her.

110 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:09 pm

Tanya whimpers as she is rushed on by a apprentice. "Please, wolf, I mean Thunderclan no harm. I am just here to possibly join, nothing more than that. I am sick of being alone, I wanted to join the clans, but I was too afraid. Now that I've gotten my courage up, I come here, and I am rushed upon by you." she says frightfully. Her hazel eyes widen in fear, and her tail tucks tighter in fear. "I am just a house-dog, I have been beaten by the Two-leggeds, please don't discriminate me. I have heard Thunderclan is nice to dogs, but you are not showing a good example of that." the husky adds, her eyes flickering like a candle with fear.

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

111 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:36 pm

LunaReaper

Young Warrior
LunaReaper smelled the house dog and the scent of the two legged was strong. Running quickly, she pounced next to Diamondpaw, the wolf she was proud to soon be working around. Wanting to snarl and growl, she knew her leaders would not appreciate her rudeness. ''The Thunderclan leaders are the ones to decide that.'' Walking up to the Husky, she nudged her side with her nose and looked up at the leaders and elders. ''Oh and house dog...perhaps it's best if you do not mention good examples. I never set a good one.'' She snarled and walked under a tree, hiding in the shadows to observe.

View user profile

112 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:43 pm

She backed away from the two wolves who were pushing her off the territory. She stopped in her tracks a few feet away from them, she sighed and her head drooped. "I only wanted to join, I didn't want to be pushed away from the only chance I had into joining. For a year I've been longing to join a wolf pack, and your display of dominance is far too much for me to bare, but I am not a dog to give up easily." the husky says bravely. Her hazel eyes were shiny with tears that were coming quickly. "And I thought Thunderclan was nice to dogs, seems like I was thinking wrong at it." she adds sadly. An oily tear falls from her eye and lands on the ground beside her paw.

View user profile

113 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:55 pm

LunaReaper

Young Warrior
LunaReaper felt the overwhelming rush of guilt and rubbed her head against the floor, slowing walking up to husky at a careful pace. ''Little house dog. I apologize for my rudeness...'' Slowly walking closer and closer, LunaReaper rubbed her head against the husky's. ''Don't you cry...'' She cooed, an odd thing to do in her strong demeanor. Walking around her, she nudged her leg urging her to go closer into the territory.

View user profile

114 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:02 pm

"It's okay, I forgive you wolf." she says and sniffles while rubbing her head against the wolf's shoulder. "I have been through rougher events than this." she adds calmly. "So, I really am a little house dog?" she asks then laughs a little. Her tail wagged behind her as she was greeted and nudged. She moved slowly towards the camp. Her hazel eyes twinkle in awe at the wolves around her.

View user profile

115 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar smiled back at Hawk. "Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us.  I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest." The fiery female looked down at her Clan with pride. Suddenly, there was a disturbance. A dog had entered. Female. Diamondpaw had rushed her just as the dog addressed the fiery leader. She knows of the Clans? Well, if she came from the two-leg place near the old territory then she would know. Rockybolt knew.

She leapt down from the Clanrock and padded over to where Diamondpaw was growling at the dog. "No, I don't know her but she has heard of me. I know that she is trespassing but I want to talk to her", she said to her new apprentice quietly and politely. Examining the husky by eye, Firestar could see that she was a reasonable size and looked intelligent. But the dog was showing signs of submission and fear. Too much fear. The TC leader realised that in order to talk to her, she might have to talk with her in private. Sending Diamondpaw a little smile, Firestar addressed the husky. "So you want to join ThunderClan? Dogs have joined this Clan before, in fact we have three in the Clan now. Would you like to talk about it in my den or out here instead?" She was being careful not to upset the husky who was curious and yet afraid.

Firestar gave the dog a smile. "What's your name? By the way, this is Diamondpaw, my new apprentice." She indicated Diamondpaw.

View user profile

116 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Tanya looked at Firestar and managed to do a little smile. When she heard the leader's voice, her posture relaxes and her tail went untucked. "In your den if you please, honorable leader of Thunderclan." she said, trying not to sound too shy and scared. "By the way, Firestar, the name's Tanya." she adds, making her posture look less frightful.

View user profile

117 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:18 pm

Oakpups ears perked a little as he saw a dog enter the camp, he watched silently as she showed submission and a fear that he could relate to. He wanted to go over and say hi but he didn't want to be near the others, his pink tongue licked his nose before he forced himself up. The little brown pup who one day would grow to become a gentle giant slipped forward, going virtually unnoticed by the wolves he hesitated before slowly setting a quiet paw on the huskies paw "it" he blurted out "Its o-okay" he didn't want anyone else having to feel like he did constantly. The nails on his paw were badly chewed and out of shape, his tongue darted out to clean his black nose again before he murmured "i'm scared around others too"

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

118 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Tanya looked down at the tiny pup that had came over to her, putting on of his paws on hers. "I'm okay now, thanks." she says friendly-like. She bows her head down and licks the little pup gently on the nose. "Besides, you're a strong little pup, you shouldn't be afraid of little me." she adds humorously, chuckling at her little joke.

View user profile

119 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:28 pm

He blinked at the contact crouching down slightly his tail slipping under him he murmured "I'm not s-scared just a-anxious" he removed his paw from her own larger one. Yiping a little as he realised that Firestar was there he crouched down so his belly was brushing the dusty earth. He wasn't good with anyone, much less speaking with someone so as important as Firestar. His paws were trembling from anxiety, he didn't know what to do, he wanted to run back and hide in the nursery but he knew that he'd trip over his own paws if he tried to.

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

120 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Tanya glanced at Firestar and nodded towards her. "It's okay little pup, she won't hurt you. I think Firestar is a great leader, and if you're lucky, perhaps you can be it one day." the husky said to the pup that was now crouching low. She then went over to Firestar and gave her a rub to the shoulder. Her hazel eyes were filled with curiosity of the leader, and yet she still felt a little frightened of her.

View user profile

121 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar nodded, with a mental sigh of relief at the husky's now relaxed posture. "Well then, Tanya, let's go", she said and turned and padded towards her den. Tanya seemed to be a good dog and the leader hoped that she would be. Submissive but is friendly, forgiving and humble. Maybe she'll grow braver in the future. The fiery wolf sent a thankful look in Lunareaper's direction and also noticed something. Tanya was talking to Oakpup quietly and happily when Oakpup suddenly shrank back. Firestar realised that he was afraid of her. "It's okay, Oakpup. I'm not scary."

View user profile

122 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp glanced up as Firestar began the ceremonies; Leopardpaw's name was spoken, as well as the young warrior's sister, Firepaw. My sister's warrior ceremony! Cloudwhisp thought excitedly, watching as the apprentices' new names were announced. Two pups had also been promoted, with one of them being Fireflash's new apprentice. "Fireflash! Leopardstrike! Redpaw! Diamondpaw!" Cloudwhisp cheered, her pale green eyes turning to Firestar as she begun the next ceremony. Hawk was stepping down as deputy, to the rank of elder; perhaps that meant there'd be a new deputy?

The pale silver-and-white wolf listened as Firestar began the final ceremony, freezing as she heard the leader's description of the new deputy. It can't be me... can it be? Perhaps she means someone else? Cloudwhisp wondered, before hearing the deputy's name. Shock spread across the warrior's face, and she glanced up at Firestar in surprise. She was quiet for a few moments, still trying to believe what had just happened. "T-Thank you, Firestar." Cloudwhisp stammered. "I will do my best." She murmured, nodding in thanks as she saw Hawk. Cloudwhisp listened as she heard her name cheered; she had thought her warrior's ceremony would have been the last time the Clan would have cheered for her. Still rather surprised that she was now deputy, Cloudwhisp turned her attention to the camp entrance as a dog had entered. She had requested to to join the Clan, and was now speaking to Firestar. Cloudwhisp wondered for a moment if she should also speak with them, though decided that as a new deputy, it would be better for her to stay in the camp clearing.

Credit  
View user profile

123 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt's medium brown eyes glanced up at Firestar as she had begun the ceremonies; Hawk had stepped down as deputy, and Fireflash, Leopardstrike, Redpaw, Diamondpaw, and Cloudwhisp had been promoted. He cheered out their names with others of the Clan, before he looked back towards the clearing entrance, noticing a husky had entered. Perhaps she wants to join the Clan? The golden retriever wondered to himself, watching as a few wolves had approached the other dog. After some conversation, Firestar had then led the husky to her den. Rockybolt nodded to both the Clan leader and to the newcomer, before he wondered what would happen next.

Signature Credit
View user profile

124 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Diamondpaw forced herself to calm down as Firestar decided to hear Tanya out. She took a few deep breathes as she was introduced as the leader's apprentice. A certain pride started to swell in her chest, anxiety made its way into her mind. Was she nervous? Diamondpaw didn't mutter an apology, instead she dipped her head to her mentor and sulked off into the apprentices den. She wasn't too fond of house dogs who weren't in the clan when they trespassed, regardless if Firestar let her in or not.

125 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:18 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike trotted just outside of the camp, gathering some moss and a slight amount of feathers before padding back inside of the clearing. Her green eyes looked to the Warriors' Den, and she smiled slightly; no longer would she be staying in the Apprentices' Den. She padded inside, taking a few moments before padding over to the sides of the den and dropping the moss and feathers she had collected. The newly named warrior pawed at the moss, soon finishing her new nest. Leopardstrike walked back outside of the den, blinking as she scented an unfamiliar dog. Letting out a slight growl, the warrior watched as a dog had stepped into the camp. She watched as some of her Clanmates approached the dog, not all being friendly. Firestar soon had taken the dog to her den, and Leopardstrike padded over to the camp entrance before sitting down. I wonder if Firestar will let her join. I just wished that most loners, rogues, and house-dogs would wait for our permission before stepping into ThunderClan territory. The normally angry wolf thought to herself, flicking her ears.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum