An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 38]

1 ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles, some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leaders den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leaders den. The elders den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials, the warriors den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices den, and the nursery is the same as the elders den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

126 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Stick dozed off for a while now. His amber eyes were closed and his body was relaxed. He took a deep breath and sighed,but he was surprised to find his throat felt raw. He squirmed,annoyed by the unfamiliar feeling. He cleared his throat and peered out of his eyes. He blinked a couple of times with low eye lids. The dog gave a loud yawn and swiped his pink tongue across his white muzzle. His eyes traced a line through the camp,and all the way to the pile of rocks that Firestar was standing up on. He blinked lazily a few times,till the realization hit him. He instaly shot up to stand,but the ceremonies were finished and the cheering started. Stick groaned and glanced over at the nearest person to him. Rockybolt was. He blinked his dark amber eyes and worked up the spirit to approach him. He wasn't good with other dogs,as he really was always around other wolves. He took a seat besides the dog. "U-Umm,what happened?" He glanced down at the retriever,but heard some harsh yells. He glanced up again,but still waiting for his answer. Apparently another new comer was in camp. The Jack Russell sighed loudly. How many wolves...? His thoughts trailed off as a husky appeared from the crowd of dogs he blinked surprised at the sight. Not many of us actually hear of the clans... Stick growled and shook his head. I stumbled into Hawk at the border. That's the only reason I got here. He groaned and sat down. Putting his paws over his eyes. Completely forgetting the question he asked Rockybolt.

Warrior of Thunderclan

"...What is that?" ~Stick

"I am not a tiny little dog,ok?! I'm just vertically challenged!!" ~Stick

"What are you staring at,Bozo?" ~Stick

Stick's Bio
View user profile

127 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:02 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpaw tensed up even more as the fai still didn't answer. Red grumbled after finally giving up the surprised mask on his face. His jaw ached a little from holding onto the expression for so long. He stood in front of her,looking up at her slightly,but almost her height. He was suppose to be growing into a really big wolf too. Redpaw snorted and lashed out his tail. "Your name's Fireflash,right?" Then he quickly tapped noses with his mentor. He snorted,and bit the inside of his mouth to hide his embarrassment and all the blood that rushed to his cheek. It usually worked,hopefully,it did this time. "We going to do anything today? Or am I stuck in-" Another commotion at the entrance made him cut his sentence short. He swiveled his head around to look towards the sound. A husky emerged it no the camp. He felt the hairs in his neck raised and his puppy blue eyes narrow into a glare. He clenched a jaw,but a sneer had found it's way onto a face.
"What's a loner dog doing here?" He said the word dog as if it irritated him most in all the world. His ears pinned to my head as he glared at the dog approaching the leader's den of the rock hill. Once gone from sight,Redpaw lashed out his tail and snorted loudly. "You gonna do anything about,Fire?" He didn't look at Fireflash when he asked the question,his focus was still on the dark hole in the hill of rocks which was surrounded by other wolves.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

128 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Hawk

Elder
Hawk cheered along with everyone else,but her weak voice was lost in the crowd. Of course she didn't care,she was happy to be an elder. A elder who relaxed by herself. Though...It would be so boring. Her spirit fell a little and she sighed. I wish Rainwhisper was still here...I miss the old bat. Hawk chuckled at the thought of Rain being old. Hawk shook her head and sighed. She then turned to look at the noise coming from the entrance,and she quickly spotted a husky. Her left blind eye may be a bit of a burden,but Hawk managed to shape it into very sharp vision for herself. She blinked a few times,as her orange and blind eye followed the fai into the den. Once she disappeared,Hawk tensed up. Her ears twitched,and her muscles tightened. ...There are other's out here? I didn't know that. And we just got here,how does that dog know who we are...? Her orange eye narrowed in suspicion as she eyes the cave.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

129 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:46 am

Oak stayed where he was as Firestar lead Tanya away, he wasn't scared! just anxious, he couldn't understand why they were all so vicious toward her. She hadn't done anything wrong, heaving himself up onto his paws he sighed watching Diamondpaw stalk off he remembered how they had played once and then she'd never spoken to him again. Had he done something wrong? he probably had, his nose felt dry as it often was when he was anxious, remoistening it with his pink tongue his ears tilting backward slightly. He didn't know any other wolves, nobody really spoke to him although he supposed that suited him just fine, swishing his small tail over his heels he looked back toward the leaders den. Why would he want to be leader? he had nothing that a good leader should have, a good leader should be proud, powerful, and good at fighting. He had tried play fighting once with one of his siblings before they had died from greencough, he hated fighting physical and verbal both included. Moving his big paws forward and nearly tripping over them a couple of times he paused looking at the big white wolf that had become an elder. She looked, kind of well lonley, he often felt lonley so perhaps perhaps he could help her, he was anxious yes and worried that he'd do something wrong, but he wanted her to be happy. The young puppy breathed in and out a couple of times before he began making his slow way over to the old wolf, bumping into one of his legs he blurted out "Im sorry i i wasn't looking where i was going!" he crouched down his ears tilting back. Great job Oakpup he thought to himself harshly Thats all you ever do, muck things up, everything would be easier for the clan if you were just gone his face was worried and anxious as he stared at his paws waiting for the white wolfs reply.

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

130 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:41 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Gentlepup whimpered with fear as an unfamiliar dog came into the camp. He backed away slightly, one paw at a time. The pup had never seen something as intimidating as it was. He watched Diamondpaw go up to the dog with a brave attitude. Gentlepup knew that he would never do that; he'd be too scared! The pup turned around at the sound of Oakpup's voice. He had just bumped into the scariest elder ever! Gentlepup ran over and frowned. "He didn't mean it ma'am, he's only a young pup like me!" He said in a small, scared tone.

131 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:58 am

Moonshadow

Warrior
Hawk felt something soft bump into her leg again. She glanced down and saw an anxious brown pup apologize for not looking where he was  going. Are all the pups not looking where their going now? The gray striped fai chuckled heartily. "Oh don't worry 'bout a thing. You're just fine." Hawk then realized it was the pup from before. She blinked a few times,and bent down to get a good look of his face. "You remind me of someone named Oakthorn. Does the name sound familiar?" She really was unsure why they look exact. Them again,some wolves did look alike,some with Phoenixfire and Firespell. She frowned then shook her head. "U-Umm,nevermind then." Hawk straightened up again,and another pup came  rushing forward. Helping the other pup to apologize justly. "I know he's sorry. Stop worrying so much." She smiled gently at the pups with laughing eyes.

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

132 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Tanya shifted in her standing position, then got enough bravery to ask the clan leader something. "So, Firestar, what is it you want to talk to me about?" she asks and flicks her ears backwards when one happened to have an itch. "I just got here, and the wolves have been swarming around me, snarling and growling as if I'm a Two-legged. Are they afraid I might lead the Two-leggeds here to them?" she adds softly while looking at the Thunderclan leader. Her hazel eyes locked on Firestar's.

"Trust is like an eraser, it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake!"

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"Yes, I smile! But if you look into my eyes, you can see my heart crumbling!"

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

133 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Gentlepup nodded timidly at the Elder. He was trembling with fear and his tail was tucked in between his legs. His ears were pinned back tight against his head. "I am known to be a worrier Ma'am," The pup said in a small voice. This male really had to sort out his fears and not be intimidated by fellow pack members, especially gentle elders.

134 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar met Tanya's questioning gaze and thought about her questions. "Well, I think that my Clan and I are sometimes a bit touchy about strangers just walking into our camp", she said. "The four Clans are usually rivals with each other and there's always the risk of predators. The other dogs who joined were either walking along the borders or in the territory itself." The fiery fae's ears pricked up at the mention of Two-legs. "I haven't seen a Two-leg here since the Clans arrived in the new territories.

Well you're here now anyway. I have a few questions for you before I make my decision about you possibly joining the Clan." She gave the husky a friendly smile to relax her."So how did you know about ThunderClan and me? Also, where were you living before you came here?" she asked.

View user profile

135 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:42 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
Moonshadow dragged herself into the camp. Her face started to twist into a sneer as the scent of dog washed over her. The silvery fae lashed out her tail and narrowed her royal blue eyes. How much did I miss? Apparently enough to miss some ceremonies and a new comer... Moon had heard the shouts of congratulations a while away. She snorted and sneered. The dog had entered bondaries not long ago. Moonshadow peered in through the entrance,and spotted a fluffy tail disapearing init the den,with several other wolf's crowded around it. She lowered her head and growled. "We have a dang dog in here now? How many of those mutts going to come around here..?" She muttered.

Moonshadow's Biography

"You're ignorant enough to be fearless. I wonder how you managed anything before me."

Stupidity is contagious. Stay away."

"I'm always right. What are you talking about?"

PLEASE DO THE CLICKITY CLICK

Signature & Avatar Credit
View user profile

136 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:44 pm

"Well, I used to live in the old territories, in Hartford. So I knew about you because the others dogs like me were talking about how you're accepting dogs into your clan." she answers the leader's questions. "I am sorry if I trespassed uninvited, if you want me to, I can just leave your territory." she adds and her ears droop down in sadness. Her eyes ready to cry at any moment. "I'm sorry for causing trouble, Firestar." she says sadly while drooping her head.

"Every time I answer that I'm okay after you ask me if I'm alright, it's always a lie when I say that I'm fine."

"I'd do anything to impress someone I know is better than me, but no matter how hard I try to do that, I'm still not trying hard enough!"
View user profile

137 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar listened to Tanya's answers and to her surprise, saw the husky's eyes grow wet and her ears droop downwards. "Please don't cry, Tanya", she said softly, nudging her gently. "You didn't mean to cause trouble, I'm sure. The other dogs in ThunderClan were trespassing here too at first but they had a good reason. Their desire to join the Clan. You want to join the Clan too, apparently. Since you seem to want to stay here and have a home then you can stay if you want to. Also you asked respectfully." She smiled again. Hartford, eh? My guess was right! I wonder if she knows any of the dogs that I know or knew?

"Have you by, any chance, heard of any dogs called Sophie or Rocky?" she said.

View user profile

138 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:03 pm

"I've never heard of either of them, but I have heard of an Australian Cattle dog, by the name of Jasper." she says to her question. Her eyes light up when Firestar mentions that she can stay if she wanted to. "Really, I can join your clan?" she asks in amazement. Her tail wags behind her quickly to Firestar's smile.

View user profile

139 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar nodded slowly. "Yes, but you'll have to make a couple promises first.

First, is to try not to go over the borders. The other Clans won't take it as easily as we have with you.

Second, is to obey the Warrior Code. All the Clans live by it and so you'll have to too." She went through it carefully and slowly.

"Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with wolves from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
Elders and pups must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
A pup must be at least six moons (months) old to become an apprentice.
Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
A wolf cannot be made a deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing wolves.
No warrior may neglect a pup in pain or in danger, even if that pup is from a different Clan.
The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
An honorable warrior does not need to kill other wolves to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
A warrior rejects the soft life of a dog/housepet.

I'll accept you into ThunderClan, and when you prove your worth and loyalty to the Clan then I'll make you a full member. Also, try not to let other wolves scare you so much. My Clan are not really as scary as you might think. They're just not used to you yet. But I think that they'll warm up to you in time."

View user profile

140 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:31 pm

"I promise to do all of those things, I'll try my best so that I can become a full member of your clan, Firestar. And, I'll try to act less frightened around the wolves." the husky says to the clan leader. "If I'm not a full member yet, do I still have to follow the warrior code?" she asks suddenly. Her eyes twinkle with curiosity, and her stops wagging. I hope the other wolves do open up more to me, I'd hate to be injured by them at any chance she thought to herself.

View user profile

141 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:59 pm

Walks out of the warm apprentices den into the cold air, a slight breeze ruffling my pelt. 'Great bare-leaf is coming, I hated it enough when I was still in the nursery' I think as I look up at the trees slowly loosing their leaves. 'At least leaf-fall always promises to be pretty before the snow'

View user profile

142 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:38 pm

Hawk

Elder
Hawk chuckled again at his answer. "Alright then. Well,what are both of your names?" She bent down to look at the two pups. She smiled again at them. "No need to be shy you two."

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

Signature credit

View user profile

143 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:40 pm

Oakpup glanced up as Hawk told him that it was alright, he glanced over at Gentlepup and gave a slight nod of his head as she accepted his apology. He frowned slightly as he heard the words Oakthorn, shaking his head a little he stuttered "n-no i haven't w-who was Oakthorn?" he curled his tail around his hind legs looking over at Moonshadow as he returned. Licking his nose anxiously he wondered why she'd left earlier, was it because of him? He tilted his ears back and gave a slight sigh. "I'm Oakpup" he added as she asked their names, he realised that he had the same prefix oak as this other wolf.

"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

144 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Hawk

Elder
(This Oak is a complete polar opposite...)

[color=orange]Hawk nodded as she received Oak's name first. She frowned. "You have the same first name..." The old retired deputy shook off her suspicion of the pup being part Sunclan. Then she set off to answer his first question. "Well,I don't know much,but,he was a Shadowclan that went to join Sunclan's ranks when it was just barely started." She paused to think,but quickly continued her squabble. "He was mentored by my old friend,Moonwhisper." The fae paused again,remembering the gray wolf when she was just a pup. She shook her head and continued to talk again. "Then he had pups with some one named Streakfire. She was once a Thunderclanner too." Then she noticed Oak's eyes drift away to the entrance. She turned to look his way. "Ah,Moonshadow was one of her pups. I believe she had three. One of them was Oak too,but she sadly died..." She stopped and stared at Moonshadow sadly. "She had another sister named Tigerfern,but I'm afraid she's dead as well..." Hawk turned back to the pups. "Not a very happy story,is it?"

Hawk Biography

Signature credit

View user profile

145 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar smiled and her amber eyes glowed. That's good. You can always talk to Hawk if you're confused about anything. Hawk's the tall, white, one-eyed elder. Yes, you will have to follow it, every wolf and dog in the Clans does. Not just the dogs in ThunderClan though." She shot a quick wink at Tanya before turning and walking out of her den. She paused in the centre of the camp, watching Hawk talk with some pups. "Leopardstrike, Cloudwhisp, Fireflash, Redpaw and Diamondpaw, could you come here? I need to speak with you", she said clearly.

View user profile

146 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:23 pm

Hearing Firestar's response, Tanya made her way over to Hawk. "Ummm, hi." she says shyly, bowing her head in respect to the wolf. "I was wondering, are House-dogs allowed to babysit?" she asks Hawk. So I have to follow the warrior code? she thought to herself. Her hazel eyes, both beautiful and distant.

View user profile

147 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:38 pm

[yep, unlike the agressive oakthorn Oakflights anxious and quiet]

"Is that why she dosen't like me that much?" he whispered in his quiet tones, watching all of the wolves through big yellow eyes. He moved his brown tail over his heels this was more than he had talked all moon. He crouched down slightly sprawling his limbs out on the ground as he lay down a little, his legs were still slightly tense ready to spring into action if he had to get away quickly

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

148 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:45 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
The golden retriever was pulled out of his thoughts as he heard a nearby voice, and he glanced down to see Stick, hearing the question the other warrior asked. "Hi Stick; the ceremonies just finished. Fireflash and Leopardstrike are new warriors, Redpaw and Diamondpaw the new appprentices, and Hawk stepped down as deputy; Firestar announced that Cloudwhisp would step up in her place." Rockybolt replied, glancing towards Firestar's den as both the leader and husky walked out; he wondered if Tanya had been accepted into the Clan, before glancing back to Stick.

Signature Credit
View user profile

149 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike guarded the camp entrance for a few more minutes, still wondering if the new dog would be accepted into the Clan. Her thoughts soon changed on to herself being named a warrior; Leopardstrike was glad that she now had her new name, and was looking forward to her first patrol or Gathering with her new rank. Upon hearing Firestar, the brown-furred wolf glanced back into the camp. She supposed that she could sit her warrior vigil later, and got up to her paws, trotting over to the ThunderClan leader. "You wanted to see me?" Leopardstrike asked, slowing to a stop.

View user profile

150 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
(O-one eyed................)

Redpaw heard his name. He swiftly turned his head to the center of camp. His blue eyes locked onto the firey pelt of his leader. He noticed the dog come out too. He gave slow growl to her and a glare to tell her to stay away from him. He lashed out his tail and stood in front of Fierstar. Here." He said curtly.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum