An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 38]

1 ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles, some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leaders den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leaders den. The elders den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials, the warriors den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices den, and the nursery is the same as the elders den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:22 pm

The small brown and cream puppy kept his eyes shut paranoid that if he opened them she would find him. He pressed into the wall of the warrior den more anxiety fluttering in his chest like he was being hunted. Thoughts flashed through his mind causing him to open his jaws to gasp for breath, it felt like the walls were beginning to press in on him

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

27 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Diamondpup narrowed her eyes at the medicine wolf's den. Surely he had hid in there, but to no avail were her suspicions true when she checked there. She then headed to the warriors den, as it was the only viable place left. She searched around with her eyes, she didn't look in the shadows. He wasn't there, but he had to be, he wasn't anywhere else. She padded into the den and accidentally ran into a figure in the shadows, Oakpup. She backed up in shock and she had yelped a bit when she did find him. "Sorry for bumping into you, but I found you." She said with a small giggle at the end.

28 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:28 pm

At the feeling of osmething bumping into him a terrified yelp left him he shot backwards falling onto his back gasping for breath his paws shaking. It was too dark and too crowded in here, he burst out of the den his yellow eyes wide and filled with terror as well as anxiety. he turned around murmuring "s-s-sorry" with that he half ran half fell over back into the pup den hiding in his nest.

"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

29 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:31 pm

Diamondpup tilted her head in curiosity, she had never seen a pup who seemed to be afraid of everything that moved. How was he going to be a warrior if he acted like that? She figured he would just have to grow out of it, perhaps his mentor would be able to get him out of it. Her eyes were calm and she gave a small and confused smile. "I'm the one who's sorry, Oakpup. Would you like to stop playing maybe?" She suggested as she padded out of the warrior's den to make sure that she was alright.

30 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:10 pm

"I t-told you im not very good at games" he murmured in his soft voice, he still had his face buried in the soft soft moss of his nest. he was very particular about his nest and had gone to get just the right kind of moss and interlaced feathers through its mossy walls. To him his nest felt like sleeping on a soft fluffy cloud, he sighed running the bridge of his muzzle against the soft moss.

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

31 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Diamondpup sighed to know that he thought 'he was terrible at games' because he had gone and done quite well. "Nonsense! You were good at it, I just was too clumsy is all!!!" She defended him from... well against himself. It was awkward for her because she never thought she would have to do that. But she was wrong, she had to comfort someone, something she wasn't use to. She hoped none of her protective siblings were around, she didn't really understand them that well.

32 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Oak cringed into his nest more, her voice was so loud, he glanced up at her and didn't say anything, the way he was huddled in his nest made him look smaller than he actually was. he was of medium height for a pup but because he always crouched down it made him look much smaller, his ears flicked back at the sound of her voice wishing that she would speak softer.

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

33 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Diamondpup gave a small frown, was he scared of her? She was confused, why was he shrinking away from her? "What's wrong?" She asked in a softer voice, wondering if it was something she had said. She was never bored with him it seems, she was always learning something new about him. A small frown had been placed on her muzzle and she sat down next to his nest, a few mouse tails away from it maybe. She tilted her head as she waited for an answer. Her breathing was steady and she was very placid.

34 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:35 pm

At the softer tone he stopped cringing away, "S-sorry i don't like loud noises very much" he was very sensitive to noise and loathed the idea of going to one of the gatherings. No thanks he would much rather stay back at camp and enjoy the peace and quiet. His tongue flicked out again to moisten his nose before he turned his head to chew on his shoulder. He often hurt himself on purpose to get the release of pain, the pain that came from his obsessive chewing on the wound on his shoulder made it easier to cope with every day

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

35 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:46 pm

When he responded, she flicked her tail with annoyance. She wasn't that loud now was she? She shook her head and padded away from him. Was she loud? She didn't think so and Oakpup was the first one to ever say that. Am I just a loud noise to other people? She felt insecure about it all now. She curled up in her own nest in shock as if it were the end of the world. She was definitely a bit of a drama queen.

36 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:58 pm

He gulped and whispered "its not just you, everyone is loud to me im sorry please don't be mad im sorry im sorry!" in worry that he had hurt her feelings he turned his worry against himself tearing at the open gash on his shoulder with sharp fangs. He hadn't meant to hurt her feelings he really wasn't good at this social stuff.

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

37 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:04 am

Diamondpup was ignoring all of the outside world as she lost herself in profound thoughts. If I'm that loud, is that why other pups don't talk to me unless I start the conversation? She was worried, but she'd have to get over it. She knew her brothers were louder, so perhaps Oakpup was just really sensitive to hearing? Or maybe, he was just one of those wolves with super hearing that couldn't stand normal wolf voice!

38 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:26 pm

Blazeheart was resting in the warriors den, snoring lightly. His dreams were filled with that of his parents and a sadness in his mind woke him up with a sudden jerk. The dreams had to stop, they weren't coming back after all. It had been many moons since he had seen them, he was grown up, no longer that boy without the parents. Kill the boy, let the man be born.

39 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:36 am

Oak looked upset before he buried into his mossnest more and sighed he really was horrid with social interaction, he had ruined a game and upset another wolf. He curled up tightly shoving his tail over his face to hide the upsetnes sin his eyes. It was all so hard, he lifted his head to aggressively begin tearing off some of the scab that had formed on his shoulder, tearing off the skin gave him a feeling of control and release

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

40 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:33 pm

Hawk

Elder
"Huh?" Hawk turned to the rustling of moss. Even for her age,her ears were still as acute as ever. Her eyes softened to see a shy brown pup snuggle into his nest. Thought she may have had a Déjà vu,as the pup looked familiar. Her orange eye narrowed,and her milky white one blinked unseeing. She wanted to approached,but the pup didn't seem to want to be approached right then and there. She bit her lip in thought. Wondering if she should leave the pup to his own thoughts,or go introduce herself. She took a deep breath and sighed. Her thoughts twisted around and chocked her mind for answers,but none came. She cleared her throat and watched of she had caught his attention. Her white tail wrapped around her paws in anticipation and patience. Who...? Who does he look like? She racked her brain for answers and a frown came up into her face. She stared at her white paws in thought. She moaned and lifted her muzzle to the sky and closed her eyes. Trying to clam down and think clearly.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

41 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Moonshadow

Warrior
Moonshadow's tail slapped the ground hard. She was bored and especially annoyed at the prospect of moving. She grumbled and turned her head inward into her curled body. She looked like a half crescent as he tail started slapping even faster. Her body tensed as if in anticipation. She growled quietly and muttered a few strings of curses in impatience of something to happen. Thoughts yells answers in her mind. Hunting? Patrolling,or just plain exploring? She gritted her teeth and dug her claws deep into the soil. She glared at the forestation in camp. She wanted to just dig her claws into something and make it yell in pain. She snarled and whipped around to stand up. Her hackles rose and her head slid down in a sulk. She pinned her ears to her head and grumbled as she headed to the entrance. An unknown destination in mind. Moonshadow didn't seem to notice everyone else in camp,or the pips playing hide and seek around the camp. Though she paused when she spotted the brown pup, her paws froze as she stared on in confusion. T-Tiger...? His blue eyes widened in a question. Memories stabbed her heart. She tensed up again. Moon then turned and ran from camp. Thoughts of Oakpaw,Streakfire,Tigerpaw...And Oakthorn,their father. Thought she'd never seen him before. She squeezed her eyes shut and kept running her. Paws moving around in a silvery blur.
-Maple Forest-

View user profile

42 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpup looked up at the two who were playing hide and seek. He frowned as Diamondpup played with the other pup,whom was unknown to him. Then he dashed inside and buried himself under his nest. Redpup's eye twitched as he stared at the cowardly pup. Y-Your kidding right? He's such a mouse. He twisted around to get a better look at the pup. His puppy blue eyes narrowed in thought as he stared at the other pup. He frowned,he wasn't one for introductions. Or,any kind of interaction that wasn't aspired by other's in the first place. He was somewhat as an introvert,but only with approaching people. He thought it seemed odd when others did that. Coming up to someone stating you want to hang out with them. He swallowed and his frown deepened as he thought. It might have looked like he was glaring at the pup,when he was really thinking about him. Crinkles creased into his forehead. His tail sat next to him unmoving,as he blinked and rolled his eyes. Eventually giving up and turning back around to face the camp. A faint sight escaped his muzzle as he stared at the warriors going out and into camp.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

43 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Stick yawned,his leisurely nap had relaxed him,but it made him a bit sore as he fell asleep outside of his nest. He blinked his amber eyes a few times. He was still sluggish,and his eyes hung lower in an attempt for his body to continue to sleep. He yawned again. His white maw opening up,showing his ivory white teeth and pink tongue. Tears sparkles at the ends of his eyes. As he forced his muzzle close he felt his watery eyes make him seem like he was crying. He gave a voluntary yawn and rubbed his eyes with a paw. He sniffled a little and laid a head back on his paws. His amber eyes trailed around to see what the others were doing. A cold breeze blew on the earth,which made him want to shiver. Thought,he tensed up to keep the warmness in his body. It didn't help,but it kept from him showing a weakness of being too cold. He took a deep breath and sighed. The cool air stung both his nose and throat. He cleared his throat and swallowed in an attempt to soothe it. It didn't help,and the nagging pain of it made him clench his jaw in annoyance. He licked his muzzle and wagged his tail. He sat up and scratched the back of his right ear. Stick closed a eyes in concentration. Thinking about the camp and how they had to move. It didn't made a difference to him,he used to be a loner not very one ago. It just meant a new place to explore. He set a paw down and yawned loudly again.

Warrior of Thunderclan

"...What is that?" ~Stick

"I am not a tiny little dog,ok?! I'm just vertically challenged!!" ~Stick

"What are you staring at,Bozo?" ~Stick

Stick's Bio
View user profile

44 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:06 am

Feeling eyes on him he glanced up, he wasn't a coward he was just well crippingly shy, his eyes were quiet and flighty. He looked back down at his paws again his ears flattening to his head as if he could feel the thoughts of others about him. He licked his nose anxiously, maybe it would be better if he died like all of the others seemed to think. He blinked his sunshine colored eyes, shoving his face into the moss again unhappiness flooding through him, he began chewing at his paws flinching slightly as he bit himself too hard and blood flowed from his paw

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

45 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:19 am

Gentlepup cautiously left the nursery. He was now old enough to leave his mother and explore the 'big' world. He saw huge warriors and a couple of other small pups. Deciding not to get on the warriors nerves he timidly walked over to the pups. He saw that one was bleeding. "What's wrong?" He shyly said. "Have you hurt yourself?" He turned his head round and saw a female pup. He quickly turned his deep blue eyes away back to the other male.

View user profile

46 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:19 pm

Diamondpup had eventually fallen asleep in her nest, rather tired for no apparent reason. Her eyes were calm and narrowed as well, she was almost nervous as to if others thought that she was 'too loud' like Oakpup did. She woke up from a nightmare with a sudden jerk, and so she got up and left the nursery once more. She went towards the warriors den to see if any of the pups had snuck in there. She just needed to talk to someone.

47 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:25 pm

Blazeheart let a small yawn omit itself from his throat as he got up and stretched his legs. His eyes were steadily watching the pups and he sat right outside the warriors den. There was one who looked glum, her fur was pure white, except for her gray muzzle and he knew it was Diamondpup. The pup he knew had often tried to talk to boys with puppy eyes, at least from what he could tell she did.

48 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:49 am

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt yawned as sat down just near the camp entrance, his brown eyes glancing throughout ThunderClan's new territory. He didn't really mind the move to the new place, although he would miss the various landmarks he'd come to known, such as the Sunningrocks or the river. Glancing up above him, Rockybolt noticed the few pine trees that were leaning over the camp. I hope those trees won't fall. Rockybolt thought, his pelt bristling slightly at the thought. The golden retriever went back to surveying the territory, trying to take note of every place he could see from here.

Signature Credit
View user profile

49 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:08 am

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp yawned as she blinked open her minty green eyes. She quickly wondered where she was for a moment, before recalling what had occurred in the previous few days. It's certainly going to take some time before I get used to this. Cloudwhisp thought to herself. Padding into the camp, she wondered if she should later on go out to hunt, before sitting down nearby the edges of the clearing.

Credit  
View user profile

50 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:22 am

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardpaw padded around the camp, with a slight growl. She didn't pay much attention to those around her, instead glancing down at her paws as she batted around a pebble. I should have been able to help Blacklily and Owlflight. They should have been here in the camp, but Twolegs had to go and take them. She thought, her expression twisted in a scowl. I should have gone with the others on the attack patrol. Maybe then, I could have helped my mentor. She let out another growl, batting the pebble forward once more.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum