An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 38]

1 ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles, some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leaders den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leaders den. The elders den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials, the warriors den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices den, and the nursery is the same as the elders den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:55 am

Golden patched eyes opened slowly as her side leaned up against the log. Her gray fur laid flat against her flesh as her darker gray ears flickered slowly. The pup slowly stood on the incredibly soft bedding and stretched her spine slowly. Her slender form recoiled from it, as she slowly walked out of the nursery. The sunlight made her eyes close harshly for a few moments as she licked her lips slowly. Her tail stayed down low along her legs as she stalked around camp. Silently, the pup walked over toward the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a small rabbit from it. Settling along the outskirts of camp, she ate the prey slowly. Bloodpup wasn't sure what to think of the new territory as she shuffled her paws nervously. Maybe I'll go to the elder's den to hear a story. After all, I don't really want to play with the other pups.. she thought, looking about the various pups along the clearing. Her brown-red spattered paws, on all four of them, shined a bit in the light. She blinked her golden eyes.

View user profile http://taekwolfkali.weebly.com

52 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Hawk

Elder
Hawk yawned as she felt a bit tired. She rolled her shoulders and cracked her neck loudly. She had closed her eyes,but some shuffling had made her open her eyes. Hawk watched as a gray form rushed out of camp. Moonshadow's scent smacked her in the nose as she disappeared into the forest. Hawk blinked a few times and peered out of the entrance. Moon had disappeared. Hawk shook her head and turned to see a few pups running around. She frowned again. Remembering that there was the brown pup that reminded her of someone. Hawk blinked a few times and sat down. Starting to think about it again.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

53 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:59 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpup watched as the up drew blood from his paw. His eye brows raised and his jaw opened a little in disappointment and sarcastic surprise at the sight. He shook his head and turned around to look for something else to stare at instead of that pup. He saw another pup at the outskirts of the camp eating a rabbit. Seeing the steaming food made his stomach grumble. His growled and gritted his teeth. His eye twitched in annoyance of himself. Ask if you can eat some...Agh! I can't get another one from the warriors!! The stubborn pup did have respect for the warriors,even through he would never say it out loud. He pinned his ears to his head and stood up. He stared at the light gray wolf. She had redish paws,and some darker gray ears and tail. He clicked his tongue and approached. He didn't want to seem casual,he just laid down beside her and bit into the rabbit. He chewed and swallowed,then turned to her. "Can I have some?" He sounded as sulky as he could. Seeing as he already took a bite out of it,she wouldn't really refuse. Not like she could with his stubborn attitude anyways...

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

54 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:24 pm

Firestar

Clan Leader
(So sorry about coming in late, college has been hard on me but the pressure's eased off now)

Firestar rolled over and yawned. How long have I been sleeping? She leapt to her feet in a bit of a panic and padded quickly outside. The fiery female took a breath of the fresh, cold air and smiled. Thank StarClan that they'd found this place, it was perfect. They would have to hunt a lot though, winter was coming and the number of prey would dwindle doen to almost nothing. Hawk was there in a corner, looking peaceful and there were a few pups playing about. She walked across the centre of the camp, nodding to Hawk, Leopardpaw and the pups. She spotted Cloudwhisp at the edge of the camp. "I have to do the deputy ceremony soon", she murmured. She quickly ran over the candidates in her mind. 'Moonshadow? No. Stick or Rockybolt? No, they're dogs: good warriors but the other Clans would deride both them and us. Cloudwhisp? A possibility, she was a great help in the two-leg battle. She also gave the other Clans, the good news. Firepaw? Still an apprentice but shows good promise. Blazeheart?He's a strong warrior with a good sense of justice and what is right. He's a good choice. Cloudwhisp, Firepaw and Blazeheart, now to choose', she thought. 'Which one?" The fiery leader walked a few steps towards the white warrior. Firestar momentarily cast a look at a pup who was hurting himself. 'Why is he doing that?'

Last edited by Firestar on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

55 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Firepaw exited the apprentices' den, stretching her legs out as she walked. The sun warmed her back as she made her way towards the center of camp. Soft birdsong floated through the trees and she allowed herself a small smile. The apprentice showed the signs of adulthood through her broadening shoulders and the blue of her eyes being diluted with fiery amber. She contemplated going out into the forest for a quick run to get her blood warmed up, though she was hesitant to leave without first consulting a warrior. The twolegged threat seemed gone, but she didn't want to have to be rescued for her own foolishness. While she waited for either her mentor or another warrior with authority, she sat and scratched behind her ear, simply enjoying the day.

View user profile http://kinnikins.tumblr.com

56 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:33 pm

The titanium-hued pup had eaten about half of the rabbit at that point. Slowly, the apprentice shifted her gaze over to the brute pup that started to linger toward her. Ears flattened against her neck as she sat up, a nervous feeling flushing through her body. Why is he coming toward me? Why would he want to be over here with me? As the male laid down beside her, her face lingered toward the ground, too quiet or shy to look straight toward him. She saw the red-ish movement of the male taking a bite of her rabbit. As he spoke to her, the two month old pup just stood quietly and walked away from the male. She wasn't one to really... communicate her feelings toward another. Slowly, Bloodpup looked toward the male, whom was probably stuffing his face into the half-eaten rabbit, as she trailed along the camp. Looking about the camp, the pup didn't see the white female before she crashed into her. A small yelp escaped her vocal cords and she gasped slightly at the wolf that she had knocked into. It was one of the elders! You've gotten yourself into deep trouble, she thought, thinking of the impossible. Hawk's bat necklace swung slowly along the wind, the light hitting it once in a while. Oops...

57 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
(Wow,someone remebered she had a bat necklace 0.0 )

Redpup watched as the fae jumped up and tumbled away. His eye twitched. Is Thunderclan really full of so many cowards? The pup took a deep breath and sighed. He felt a bit guilty for scaring her off,so he stood up and stretched it. A loud yawn was emitted from his mouth. He stood up and shook his fur. He glanced around for her again and swiped his tongue across his mouth. Wonder who she is anyways... The cinnamon colored pup frowned. Then he spotted her walking along,glancing back ay him in anxiousness. He saw her headed towards Hask. His mouth opened in a warning,but he barely made a sound while she bumped into her. Oh come on! If shes afriad of me,she'll be petrified if she saw that big elder. He gritted his teeth and cleared his throat he again approached her and looked up at the white fae. Then he turned to cast a look at the other pup. "What kind of an idiot does't look where their going?" Again his fiery persona took over,though he wanted to say something else. The words just didn't want to come out. He showed no distaste though as he sat down and glanced up at the half blind retired deputy.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

58 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Hawk

Elder
Hawk drifted off in thought. Her eyes seemed glassy. She felt something small and warm bump into her side. "Huh?" She glanced down with an orange eye and a blind eye. She blinked a few times. She registered a steel colored pup in front of her. She had brownish red markings too. She gave a gentle smile. b]"Hello."[/b] Another pup came by. He was brownish colored with a tuft of red hair on his head. He had a white underbelly and a black tipped tail,then he made rude comment to her. She frowned then bent down to his level. "You sir need to lean something called manners." She flicked her tail and narrowed her eyes,then she turned back to the other pup. "Are you alright there?" 

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

Signature credit

View user profile

59 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:38 am

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Firepaw watched sympathetically as the light grey pup passed her, knowing her meal had been interrupted. Though she contemplated getting the pup a new piece of food, even though she would probably not eat it, Firepaw was more concerned about Redpup's disrespect for those he should care for, certainly not bully or harass. Nevertheless, she remained silent until Redpup commented on Bloodpup's mistake. She shot him a glare, but her voice was low and controlled as she replied. "What kind of idiot belittles their own clanmate on impulse because they made a mistake?"

60 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpup growled at the white fae. "H-Hey! I have plenty enough manners!" His eye twitched. He took a deep breath and sighed,then another chastising voice sounded above him. He tensed up and gritted his teeth. How many wolves are going to scold me for saying one thing?! He muttered a curse,then turned to look at the other wolf who mouthed him off. It was an apprentice. He snorted and lashed out his tail. "You're lookin' at him." He growled. Then stuck his snout in front of her face. "You gonna say something about it?" He said with a sneer.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

61 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:52 pm

Hawk

Elder
Hawk didn't react to Redpup's snapping,she just continued to look at Bloodpup. She waited for her answer patiently. Even when Firepaw and Red started bickering. She smiled and chuckled a little. "A shy one are we? Well,Firestar was pretty shy when she was a pup." She sat up and looked down at the silvery pup. "Are you ok? That other pup might seem a little trouble some it seems." Hawk finally turned to look at the apprentice and the pup mouthing off. She blinked a few times,and her face started turning into a frown. "What are both of you doing?"

Hawk Biography

Signature credit

View user profile

62 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Firepaw gave Redpup a patronizing look, "Well, they say acceptance is the first step to improvement." She turned to Hawk, giving the warrior an embarrassed smile. "Sorry Hawk," she dipped her head respectfully, "it won't happen again."

63 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpup glanced at the elder again. He growled back,but didn't say any more. He ignored the apprentice's words and lashed out his tail. He glanced over at the other pup and sighed. He wasn't going to blame her. Again it was his own personality. Especially the impulsive aspect. The brute opened his mouth to apologize,but decided against. He shut his muzzle,afraid he might say something else rude. Though,he felt guilty. He moaned inwardly. Redpup glanced at the retired deputy,the apprentice,then the silver pup once again. He pushed his mouth open again. "Look,I'm sorry,but you really need to watch where your going. You'll break something in either you,someone else,or any other object sitting around you if you continue to not look in front of you." Redpup took another deep breath and sighed. "That enough for you?" He glanced over at the smoky colored apprentice.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

64 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Hawk

Elder
Hawk nodded at Firepaw. "It's fine,but most pups will deny scoldings." The old elder chuckled,then turned to look at the brown pup. She blinked inquisitively. He seemed to want to say something to the silvery pup. Hawk's brows raised in a question. He seems to be conflicted. Hawk shook her head and turned back to Firepaw. "How's your sister and your mother doing?" Hawk smiled. She didn't seem to notice Red's snappy remark at Firepaw.

Hawk Biography

Signature credit

View user profile

65 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Firepaw flashed Redpup a quick but genuine smile, "Yes, thank you." She turned to Hawk, once again keeping her gaze low. "Silverpaw is doing well, though I know she's itching to be a warrior like Cloudwhisp. I.. I don't really talk to Echobreeze much," she admitted. She felt guilty for not bonding with her mother like most pups did, though she admired her as a pillar of strength and love to her clanmates. "I guess we just are too busy with our own worlds to ever really meet."

66 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:29 am

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar had watched the little spat calmly, and with interest. The fiery leader had purposefully stayed out of it to see how Firepaw handled the situation. Firestar then got up and walked over to the trio. She nodded to both Firepaw and Hawk. "Hello, Firepaw and Hawk and Redpup. Very soon, I will perform some ceremonies, including the deputy ceremony. I have already decided who it's to be so you needn't worry about it, Hawk", she said. "I will do it soon." She looked down at the reddish pup. Your ceremony will be then, too, Redpup." Firestar smiled and turned back to Firepaw. "How are you?"

View user profile

67 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:57 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redpup eased up a little when Firepaw said it was fine. He flicked his tail and turned back at the other pup. She still hadn't introduced herself. Maybe she was too shy? Or maybe everything went by so fast she couldn't seem to react? The cinnamon colored pup frowned in thought. Another voice started conversing behind him,and he turned to look at who it was. Firestar. Red blinked a few times inquisitively,but he didn't react when she said his apprentice ceremony was soon. He felt pride fill his heart,but again he didn't change his expression. "Um,thanks?"

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

68 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:04 am

Diamondpup padded out of the nursery with a curious gaze, she saw Firestar and smiled. She was almost 6 months now, and she was excited for her apprentice days where she could leave camp whenever she wanted. She ran up to the fresh kill pile and snatched a mouse. She sat down and started to eat it. The girl would grow to be larger in size.

69 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:09 am

Hawk

Elder
Hawk frowned at Firepaw's answer she nudged her gently with one of her paws. "I'm pretty sure Silverpaw is itching to be a warrior." The gray striped face chuckled heartily. "But you only live one life here. Spend as much of it as you can with your mother." She waved her tail around behind her. She heard a familiar voice and turned to see Firestar. She dipped her head respectfully to the leader. "Ah,that's good to hear. I was getting a bit worried there,Firestar." She smiled and turned to Redpup,whom Firestar addressed. He gave a little curt nod and replied briskly. He didn't want to seem to be asked anything,but she could see the pride in his eyes. Hawk shook her head and turned to Firepaw. She rolled her shoulders and yawned a little. It was the afternoon,but she always woke up early in the morning.

Hawk Biography

Signature credit

View user profile

70 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Fireflash

Young Warrior
Firepaw smiled ruefully at the retired deputy's comment, though she nodded in acknowledgement. "Well, it's more my fault than hers. I just don't want to bother her when she's trying to balance being a warrior and a mother." She shrugged, "I suppose that's just my rationalization of it. I guess we don't talk because we don't have much in common other than blood." She hoped this answer was sufficient for Hawk; she didn't want to burden anyone, and certainly not disturb a calm mind with her own thoughts. She raised her head from its customary lowered position, only to see her aunt Firestar approaching. Firepaw bowed her head again in respect as the older female approached, then watched as she talked to each of the group in turn. When the leader addressed her, she was calm, having rehearsed an answer in her head a few times. "I'm well, Firestar. I enjoy the freedom of being an apprentice, though Silverpaw finds it still limiting, I'm sure." She chuckled, laughing good-naturedly at her sister's expense. "I'm also curious to see whom you choose as deputy. The nature of leadership always.. fascinated me, I suppose."

71 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:28 am

Diamondpup lounged around camp, rather bored. Her eyes filled with an unease that she wasn't sure meant anything. She let out a slight yawn as she got up and stretched about. Her eyes placid, hiding a tempest behind them.

72 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:58 pm

The pup looked up at the elder once she had risen from falling. The question rung in her ear as another familiar voice lingered around her. It was the pup that had 'taken' her rabbit. The reddish-hued wolf harshly told her that she needed to be more careful, but in an arrogant way, calling her an idiot. Her ears immediately lowered down to her upper neck as the wolves began conversing with the various wolves around her. The elder, the one she had bumped into, asked her various times if she was okay. A barely unnoticeable nod came from the Thunderclan pup's head, as she looked over toward the pup as he spoke again, this time toward her as well. Bloodpup understood the point that the brute was making, but nothing came from her vocal cords. A flick of her ear, perhaps making the male sense she understood, erupted from her silent form. Feeling crowded with the other wolves around, the titanium-hued pup slowly tried to walk away quietly and go toward the nursery. No promises that no one heard her, but she would still go inside. It was dark inside the log, which she liked. Bloodpup stalked over toward the nest that use to be where he mother stayed before Whitecough took her soul. The two moon old whelp slowly lowered herself down with her head rested upon her own paws.

73 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:29 pm

Thunder hesitated around the border of what smelled like a pack. She needed one desperately, but she didn't know what to say or do to join this place.

View user profile

74 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:53 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:Thunder hesitated around the border of what smelled like a pack. She needed one desperately, but she didn't know what to say or do to join this place.
Please post your biography in the biography section and wait for an admin to accept you.
Thank you <3

75 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:44 pm

LunaReaper

Young Warrior
LunaReaper stalked the camp, her molten gold eyes showing how protective she is despite not having any friends in the pack. Her paws beat softly on the ground and she licked her muzzle as different types of scents hit her nose. Watching as other wolves went to bother the elders, she slowly walked over. She was at her full height and that was very tall indeed for a female wolf. Her head was high, filled with pride as her black coat shimmered in the sun whilst her gold eyes searched for trouble. Sitting by the entrance of the leaders den, she licked her muzzle and stared at the camp with a protective glint in her eyes.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum