An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 38]

1 ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles, some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leaders den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leaders den. The elders den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials, the warriors den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices den, and the nursery is the same as the elders den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Hawk

Elder
[color=orange]Hawk frowned at the apprentice. She shook her head. "Do what you'd like dear,but remember,we only live one life here." Hawk wasn't an avid Starclan believer. She knew they held no power,even if they were there. The elder took a deep breath and sighed. She heard some shuffling behind her,so she turned around again. Hawk watched as the pup scooted backwards. She crinkled her nose. Are you really that afraid of me?" The white fae chuckled and shook her head. "Do what you want,but I won't bite."

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

77 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Stick

Young Warrior
Redpup heard some more shuffling behind him. His ears twitched and he turned around to look. The pup was backing away again. Red snorted. "Tck! You need to relax." He clicked his tongue and lashed out his tail.

Warrior of Thunderclan

"...What is that?" ~Stick

"I am not a tiny little dog,ok?! I'm just vertically challenged!!" ~Stick

"What are you staring at,Bozo?" ~Stick

Stick's Bio
View user profile

78 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:09 am

Oak blinked leaving the nursery for the first time in a while, watching the others through large yellow eyes he seemed completely unaware of his misfortune to look like Oakthorn a bitter wolf who had killed another pup when only a pup himself. Oak was naturally very awkward when it came to other wolves not that great at socializing either, his brown fur was still in the puppy stage and he looked rather awkward to be out and about. His limbs were rather lanky hinting that he'd be entering a growth spurt sooner or later, his paws were too big and his legs seemed too long for his small body. His long pink tongue left his mouth to wash over his nose that had felt too dry, blinking his shockingly bright eyes once more he decided that he'd go and try to fit something into his stomach. If he didn't eat then he wouldn't grow, not that he wanted to grow, he wasn't even interested in hunting, fighting or even herbs. He didn't know what he wanted but he was beginning to think that he didn't belong in the clan, any of the clans even though he'd lived in thunderclan his entire life. Perhaps living life as a loner would be easier for him he pondered thoughtfully, he wasn't stupid no. He was smart, and preferred to figure things out yes, fighting and hurting others.... not so much, he was a pacifist and quick to give way under others pressure. Hence why he'd never been to any of the gatherings either, the idea of being around so many wolves made him tremble and want to hide back in the nursery in his soft moss nest. Taking a deep breath he moved forward, everything about his position screaming submissive, omega, shy confrontational., he slunk forward his ears pinned back against his smooth skull and his tail curled between his back legs and touching his tail. Crouching close to the ground he tried to blend in as best as he could before he chose a mouse from the pile of fresh kill, retreating rather quickly to the safe shadows he lay down licking his paws for a couple of seconds before he began to eat. Relishing the taste of the meat his ears came forward a little and his tail wagged slightly, he took another bite quickly forgetting his manners and devouring the whole thing before one could say cheese.

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

79 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:24 pm

The small pup listened to the ones that spoke to her when she left ringing in her head once more. The gray colored pup slowly licked her lips as she unraveled her legs from under her form. The moss bed was soft and warm as she knew that leaf-bare would be upon soon. The Thunderclanner slowly yawned as her head remained on her paws as she looked around the clearing. The female looked from wolf to wolf with golden eyes. Slowly, the pup closed her eyes to sleep.

But she was not able to go to sleep. Slowly, her eyes peeled open as the sun shined from the entrance. It was the only morsel of light that she could see, it seemed. The nursery had always been dark. The pup's thought's trailed back to when the clan made the long journey. She wasn't too old then when it happened. Bloodpup didn't remember much of what had happened. Slowly, her tail tucked closer to her form as she blinked her eyes.  

80 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:11 am

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar looked at Firepaw and then down at Redpup for a moment. "After the ceremonies, we'll do some hunting. Leaf-bare is nearly upon us and we need all the food that we can get." The fiery female turned and padded towards the Clanrock, leaping onto it. Firestar paused for a moment, feeling the wind whip right through her pelt before speaking. All wolves old enough to catch their own prey, come to the Clanrock for a meeting", she called, eyes flickering over her home. 'Apprentices, warriors and the new deputy. She smiled a little smile full of secrets. No one knew who the deputy was. No one except her, for the moment.

View user profile

81 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudwhisp yawned slightly, drifting off into her thoughts. It certainly had been an eventful moon; the battle against the Twolegs wasn't one she'd forget. She had ended up with a few injures, though they had been healed by now. Though she was sad that they hadn't managed to rescue all of the wolves who'd been captured, there were a few who made it back to the Clans. She'd also gotten to visit SunClan's and WindClan's old camps for the first time, and she'd been able to meet more wolves from other Clans, such as Steelstripe and the other Clan leaders. With another quiet yawn, Cloudwhisp returned to the present, seeing Firestar start to approach her before the leader's attention was turned onto a pup. The ThunderClan leader seemed a bit busy, soon speaking to Cloudwhisp's sister, Firepaw, so the young warrior decided to wait until Firestar was finished before speaking to her. Cloudwhisp glanced up at the sky above the camp, watching the clouds, her namesake, travel by. Her minty green eyes looked down as she heard a call for a Clan meeting, and the silver-and-white warrior noticed that Firestar was now standing upon the Clanrock. Cloudwhisp got up to her paws and sat down nearby the rock the fiery leader was standing on, wondering what ceremonies would be taking place. Perhaps one of my sisters may become warriors? Cloudwhisp thought hopefully, looking around the clearing quickly to see if she could see Firepaw or Silverpaw before her gaze returned to Firestar.

Credit  
View user profile

82 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Rockybolt

Young Warrior
Rockybolt glanced towards the Clanrock as he heard Firestar call for a Clan meeting. The golden retriever briefly wondered what it might be about before standing up onto his paws and padding away from the camp entrance. The warrior sat down near where the others were gathering, his medium brown eyes looking up at Firestar as he waited for the meeting to start. I wonder what the meeting will be about. Ceremonies, perhaps, or an announcement about the new territory? Rockybolt wondered.

Signature Credit
View user profile

83 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:10 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardpaw let out another growl, padding away from the pebble she had been batting and sitting down just outside of the Apprentices' Den. The apprentice's eyes trailed down to her paws, and she sighed faintly. I couldn't prove myself to the Clan by rescuing my mentor or Owlflight. I've failed; I shouldn't ever be a warrior. Leopardpaw thought to herself. Maybe... maybe I could try hunting an elk, or find a lot of birds and bring that back to the Clan. I suppose that wouldn't really be possible, though... at least not by myself. There has to be something I can do to prove that I may someday be ready to become a warrior. The brown-furred apprentice thought, her green eyes glancing towards Firestar as she heard the start of a Clan meeting. Don't be hopeful, Leopardpaw told herself at the thought of becoming a warrior, and she padded forward, sitting down towards the edge of the wolves gathered.

View user profile

84 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Diamondpup's ears perked up when Firestar called the meeting. She had just reached the 6 moons point, so was this a ceremony where she would go to the next stage of her life? They would soon find out, her fur bristled with excitement. Her mind cleared, she had to focus. What will happen? Who will be my mentor? Did I do anything to withdraw my apprenticeship. I hope not! Her mind was packed with worried, theories and thoughts.

85 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:51 pm

Sapphirepup rolled out of the nursery, and by that she really rolled. She was goofing around of course, but she was happy and that was all that mattered for now. Her eyes were filled with excitement, she loved watching new ceremonies. It always made her really excited.

View user profile

86 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Blazeheart perked his ears up, curious to hear about who was becoming deputy. What ceremonies would be performed and who would be known as what? Everything about the ceremonies made him excited. He seriously doubted he would be involved though.

87 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:26 pm

Gentlepup's ears flew up as he heard the voice of his clan leader. The pup had almost caught a butterfly earlier so surely he was old enough to sit and listen. He cheerfully bounced over to Diamondpup with a grin on his face. "I'm so excited," The hyper pup said to the older but still young female. "I've never been to a clan meeting before!"

88 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Diamondpup grinned at Gentlepup's excitement and she matched it with a small bounce of her own. "I'm just super excited because I think I might be an apprentice now!!" She couldn't withhold her enthusiasm any longer. She batted at Gentlepup's ear playfully. She grinned and bounced around near Gentlepup.

89 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Gentlepup nodded, slightly blushing as Diamondpup batted at his ear. "I am only 5 moons," The male said with slight disappointment. "But I can catch butterflies!" As he mentioned the exciting news about him being able to catch butterflies he suddenly grew happier, despite feeling a little sad about how he would not become an apprentice.

90 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Diamondpup giggled a little bit, being her rather flirtatious self. "But five moons means soon you'll be an apprentice! Than we can go and train together tooo!" She said with excitement. She liked being around wolves in general, and it was this that made her excited. "I can't wait to go to a gathering though, those are suppose to be really fun!" She whispered with excitement.

91 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
A smile grew on Gentlepup's face at the thought of becoming an apprentice. He was suddenly snapped back into the real world when he heard Diamondpup talk about 'gatherings'. Being the young and uneducated pup he was, he had no idea what gatherings were or anything that warriors do. "A gathering, what is that?" He asked.

92 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Oak watched the goings on licking his forepaws slightly anxiously, the brown and cream wolf had plenty of nervous ticks as he was always nervous and anxious. Hearing the others speak about apprentice ceremonies his ears tilted back a little to press themselves to his head, he was very confused about his own feelings. Sure he wanted to be an apprentice, but he didn't want to hurt others or anything, perhaps he could just hunt prey in his training and not have to learn how to fight. His neck fur bristled in anxiety at the thought of hurting another wolf. Watching Firestar speak he stood up backing into the shadows more, he admired the fiery wolf due to how bravely she sat up there and talked to their clan mates. He knew that he could never be brave like that, he was also aware that none of their clan mates really knew who he was, tucking his tali under him he licked his nose

"I'll never be what you want me to be"
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"They can't break me, as long as i know who I am"
"The worst things in this world are justified with belief"
"their words are just whispers and lies that I'll never believe"
"Starclan is a Myth designed to take away our freedoms as wolves"
"We are free to follow our own path. There are those who will take that freedom from us, and too many of you gladly give it."

Frozenfeathers theme
Lineart credit
View user profile

93 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 am

Reddust

Warrior
Redpup watched as Firestar leapt up onto the pile of rocks that made her home. A sneaky grin made it's way onto his face. He flicked his tail and walked over towards the fiery wolf. His puppy blue eyes shined with pride and happiness.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

94 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 am

LunaReaper

Young Warrior
LunaReaper's ears pricked up as the ceremonies were mentioned and she chuckled lightly as the pups ran, rolled and practically leaped out of the nursery. Licking her muzzle, she walked closer to the clanrock staring at Firestar with her golden eyes and occasionally looks back at the pups who seemed to buzz with excitement. Her tail brushed along the floor and her head tilted with pride.

View user profile

95 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:51 am

Firestar

Clan Leader
Firestar took a deep breath before speaking. "There are some ceremonies to be done, including the nomination of the new deputy. Also I have an important announcement which will come afterwards.

I, Firestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices.  They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn. Firepaw, Leopardpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The fiery leader paused for a minute, deciding to wait for the soon-to-be warriors to speak before continuing. I'll do the apprentices after the warriors, and then the deputy will come last. After the ceremonies, I have some important news to announce.

View user profile

96 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:28 am

Diamondpup shook with anticipation as the ceremonies started. She groomed her fur for a little bit while she waited for Leopardpaw and Firepaw to respond. She was nervous more than ever. She whispered the answer to Gentlepup's question. "A gathering is where all 4 clans meet, they meet in peace and give news about pups, ceremonies and stuff." She went silent and looked at Firestar.

97 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:29 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Gentlepup watched Diamondpup closely as she groomed herself. He felt quite excited at the thought of going to a gathering. He suddenly heard his leader start speaking. His tail thumped on the floor and his tongue hang out of his mouth. "If I'm old enough to soon be an apprentice does that mean I also have a chance of becoming the new deputy?" He whispered softly. The male thought of him becoming second in command and then soon after clan leader. This was all too overwhelming for him so he tried to contain his excitement.

98 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:46 pm

Diamondpup listened to Gentlepup had mentally [did an in her mind thing] shook her head. "No, only warriors can become deputy." She spoke sadly, she wanted to be deputy but she was just a pup who was becoming an apprentice. She hoped that she could just be the best apprentice and warrior she could be.

99 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Hawk

Elder
Hawk smiled as the pups all lined up in front of Firestar. She started with Leopardpaw. Hawk sighed loudly. Remembering her own warrior ceremony. Rain had been made one before her,then she became leader. Blackhawk and Phoenixstar came along as well. The clan seemed so small back then. Hawk felt a bit sad that her old friends were gone and dead. Hawk glanced over at the medicine den. Feathersoul was the only one she'd known from back. Hawk frowned,then glanced back up at Firestar. Ah,I miss the old days...

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

100 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:24 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Gentlepupwas now sad again. "Aww, they should give us pups a chance." The pup thumped his tail on the ground again, this time annoyed. To the pup, age did not matter but he did not think of all the jobs he would have to do when he was older.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum