An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 35 of 38]

1 ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles, some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leaders den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leaders den. The elders den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials, the warriors den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices den, and the nursery is the same as the elders den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

851 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:39 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
They needed to take charge of the situation, taking a sharp breath Rosethorn looked to hawk and spoke, "Get some of the herbs from Nettlecloud, I'll help you rub them over her fur" she glanced up at the sky they would sit vigil for her when the sun that had risen in the sky had sunk below the horizon once again. The ginger she wolf padded over to the murdered Moonshadow and gently rearranged her so she was lying as if she was sleeping in the customary way of the clans. , "Thunderclan will never forget the sacrifice you made Moonshadow" she told the silvery she wolf who had once come from Sunclan was one of the truest warriors Thunderclan had , "We all thank you" she finished feeling almost numb. The prickly natured wolf not having anything to say she ran her tongue over the fallen warriors ear and backed up a step or two to sit down her ears tilting back.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

852 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:39 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redwind looked up, seeing a horribly taunting tale unfolding himself. He could hear every heart beat in his ears. Hear himself wheeze in anger and horror. "Lionpaw's a killer?! That disgusting...!" He growled out, moving to restrain her, maybe even leave behind a souvenir, when Rosethorn kicked her out with threats. "You can't just let her go!" He thought, his ability to speak still stolen from him, even when Nettlecloud returned and the fuss began. Blood was heavy and heady, and he turned to watch Rosethorn give her own words to Moonshadow. Anger burned like gasoline. "What were you thinking?! Rosethorn, a killer is on the loose, and we just let her leave?!" He snarled, eyes wide and dilated into slits of uncounseled anger. "You're a biggest idiot on this side of the forest. Maybe even in all of history! You stupid, stupid, she-wolf!" He snarled, storming up to her.

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

853 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:56 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Already stressed enough from Moonshadows clear murder Redwinds face was not welcome, his angry words caused her own temper to flare her pale blue-green eyes glittered with her own anger. "And what would we do with her then Redwind, Kill her and be as bad as she is? I'm not the one in charge here furball, Cloudstar is. You little twit!" she snapped hot anger burning through her. It was so much easier to lash back at the guttersnipe than to give into the sense of loss. "Go ahead and tell me how heroically you'd go and 'bring' Lionpaw back" she jeered at him her tattered ears flattened back. If he said one word about killing that orange apprentice then she'd laugh, he'd be just as bad as her, Killing didn't fix things it just made more problems. His comments about how stupid she was had her claws digging into the earth "If anyone is stupid, Redwind its you with your shortsightedness and inability to hold your forsaken tongue! Quit your belly griping and pay your last respects" She pushed passed him with little time for him or his whining angry voice that never failed to push up her blood pressure.

Sig Credit
View user profile

854 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:38 am

Redwind

Young Warrior
The young warrior flared, burning smolders and crackling wood. "I'd rather kill her myself than see anyone else suffer!" He snarled, ignoring how his words encroached on dangerous territory. "Who knows who else she's going to kill, Rosethorn. Murder can't be stopped by petty authority. It's kill or be killed with monsters like her out there!" He snarled back, Rosethorn's own short-sighted words causing his own body to tremble with hatred as it crackled and heat up the air around them. "And even if I brought her back, I couldn't trust she'd stick around with your stupid brain wandering around here. You'd just sic her on everyone else." He snapped, a cruel laugh bubbling in his throat. "I doubt you'd care if the world burned if you still have you warrior code with you." He rumbled, the breath comgin from deep in his chest. "Take it to your own grave, Rosethorn." He growled, eyes flashing with wrath.

It really didn't make any sense. Why did she even imagine this would end well. Who knew who else Lionpaw must have killed/ Did her parents kill someone themselves? He scrunched up his nose as he glanced down at Moonshadow's corpse. "Losses like hers wouldn't need to exist with idiocy like yours." He muttered, his voice's volume going down. Her royal blue eyes stared up at nothing, twitches of life shuddering through her, but eventually, the blood began to grow heady and heavy. A tangible, red cloud of death. "To kill a snake, you have cut it off from the head." He looked up at the she-wolf. Looking like he wanted an explanation of some kind.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

855 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:00 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Anger flashed over her pelt, how dare he even suggest that she'd 'sic' Lionpaw on the other members of the clan, his cruel words and laugh had her watching him with repressed rage. He'd just get a kick at yelling at her again, so the fiery natured female as hard as it was completely ignored him and his words. She'd no doubt go over them later and beat herself up over what she should have done, for now it was better to wait for Cloudstar. She was the one in charge not Rose, her gaze flicked to the pups obediently waiting in Nettleclouds den beginning to mentally bite herself for not having picked up on this sooner. She should have said something about her suspicions she should have done something, if she'd done something more, reacted quicker then it'd be her dead and the clan would still have the warrior Moonshadow.

Sig Credit
View user profile

856 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup watched everything unfold with wide, horrified eyes. He should've never trusted Lionpaw - she was evil, from her nose to the tip of her tail. She would never change. Not like that. He whimpered when she so easily hurt Blackpup and... slaughtered Moonshadow, without an ounce of hesitation. 'Only monsters can kill so easily!' he thought, shaking. When the apprentice was gone, he pressed against Blackpup's pelt. Lightpup looked up at Nettlecloud when he demanded they go to his den. Gingerly getting to three paws, he limped to the den, keeping his bleeding paw in the air. The young wolf laid next to Maplepup, and whimpered, "W-w-we shouldn't h-have trusted h-her..."

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

857 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Nettlecloud

Medicine Wolf
Nettlecloud padded after the three pups as they got to their paws and made their way into his den. He approached but stopped before stepping inside, a peculiar thought bothering him. His amber eyes then scanned the camp, aware of one important she-wolf missing. "Coalpaw still isn't back yet? She must have gone out to collect herbs." But with a murderer roaming the wolves, that was all but safe for the moment. Nettle turned, noting Rosethorn nearby along with Redwind and Jaydust. He wanted no part in the two's spar, as there were more important matters to attend to.
Lightpup entered the den last, and the Medicine wolf padded after him. His fur too, was cold and wet along with Maplepup's. Nettlecloud began lick the male pup's fur, spiking it up in an effort to dry it. He then stopped and turned to his stores, noting the pup's sliced pads. Lightpup made a comment to Maplepup that they shouldn't have trusted Lionpaw, and Nettle snorted in reply. "You say that now?" But shaking his head, he grabbed some thyme and crushed it lightly between his paws. He then grabbed a small wad of heather nectar, smearing it onto the thyme and breaking the plant in half. He sighed, picking up the wad of plant mass and setting it down beside Maplepup and Lightpup. "Eat this, both of you. It won't taste the best but it'll help." While they ate Nettlecloud turned to Blackpup, gazing intently at his injured eye. The eye itself seemed unscathed, however the flesh and eyelid was torn and bleeding, already starting to scab. Without saying a word, the Medicine wolf turned and took out a yellow flower and larger green leaves, namely, marigold and dock. He chewed the two herbs into a pulp, and then gently spat them onto a wad of cobweb. "Close your eye," he grunted at the young male. The older wolf then lifted the cobweb, placing it over Blackpup's closed eye. Reinforcing the 'eyepatch' with more cobwebs and some catchweed, the concoction was soon complete and would not come off soon. He stepped back, eager to rid the bitter taste in his mouth, but not without instructions. "I'll remove it in a few hours. Be thankful you can still use that eye." Next turning to Lightpup, the Medicine Wolf used the same ointment that had been used on Blackpup, only this time he wrapped the mixture on the pup's paw and pasted only cobwebs. "No walking on that paw for at least a few days you hear?" He said, stepping back and nodding his head. "You two may go," he indicated towards Maplepup and Lightpup. "Wait just moment though, Blackpup." He told the dark male, wanting to speak to the young one in private.

View user profile

858 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redwind was met with silence, and one could see the action only served to make him angrier. "Are you going to just accept this sitting down?!" He yelled, his breath growing ragged and frustrated. "Fox-hearted coward." He muttered, the anger beginning to burn and blister his skin. There wasn't enough of a point for him to continue. Redwind was just too disgusted with everything to care enough. Moonshadow was dead because they couldn't keep one Thunderclan apprentice in check. One. "I can't believe this..." He spat to himself, eyes affixed to the ground. He sent one side-ways glance to Rosethorn before turning to stalk into the warrior's den. Privately considering going to the apprentice den to rip Lionpaw's nest apart. Any remnant of the mouse-brained wench should be erased from existence.

But he sat down in his own nest, growling and muttering about how he should have stopped her himself.

Redwind's Biography

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

859 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:29 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Blackpup growled softly at Maplepup "You should've known better Maplepup! Its your fault that Lightpup got hurt" he was more concerned about Lightpup and his paw than his sister irritation flashing over his features. He ignored the yelling of Redwind believing the warrior to be a ham handed oaf, he held still when Nettlecloud began working on his eye obligingly holding it closed. Once he'd done Lightpup Black was up on his paws prepared to walk with Light back to the nursery, instead Nettlecloud held him back. Wariness glittered in his orange eye as he turned back to face the medicine wolf wondering what he wanted. He mentally prepared himself for the adult to begin scolding him.

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

860 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:34 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maple watched when lightpup laid down beside her, guilt stabbing her harshly in her heart. She'd wanted to believe that everybody had some good in them and that Lionpaw really had changed for the better. Instead all she'd done was get Moonshadow killed and Light and Black hurt, she was quiet eating the herbs and not commenting on the taste. Her ears drooped when her brother lashed out at her, he was right, it was all her fault. Shakingly she got up onto her cream paws and left the den swiftly not wanting to cry infront of anyone else. It was almost hard to breathe the strength of her internal sobs overwhelmed her when she got into the pup den. Finding her nest she curled up and attempted to cry quietly.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

861 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:46 am

Logan watched with narrowed gold eyes as Redwind took out his anger on Rosethorn, he kept his trap shut listening as Rosethorn just stopped bothering to answer the young warrior which made the most sense in the ebony hued wolfs mind. The handsome black wolf sighed and wondered whereabouts Coalpaw was, the apprentice should have been working with Nettlecloud not hooning off somewhere. He got up and padded over to stand next to Rosethorn for a moment in silent condolences before he moved away. He didn't know Moonshadow but she'd seemed like a good member of the clan, he found a spot to stand out of the way his previous hunger now gone replaced with a sickness that filled his stomach.

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

862 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:51 pm

Nettlecloud

Medicine Wolf
While the two other pups were leaving, Nettlecloud had began to push a few of the unused herbs that had fallen out back to their original positions. Noticing that he was running a bit low on cobwebs, he made a mental note for him and Coalpaw to collect them later on.
Once Maplepup and Lightpup had both left, the older male turned to the remaining Blackpup. His gaze was seemingly more intense then before, but still unrevealing. "I know that out of all wolves, it was you who was most aware of Lionpaw's treachery young'un," He began, sitting down and fixing his amber eyes on the pup. Blackpup was no dummy, and from what Nettlecloud had observed he seemed brighter than most. "Before Lionpaw left, did you happen to overhear her say anything strange? Or hear her imply that she had any ally of sorts?" More to the point, was there anything that could connect the recent traitor to whatever Sithis was? He wasn't going to divulge any part of his dream to Blackpup, as it wasn't any pup's concern, but out of all wolves perhaps he would know more about the murderous she-wolf.

View user profile

863 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:23 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
He watched with interest as the medicine wolf turned to him, half expecting a scolding instead he was almost praised. His currently single orange eye watched the pair that belonged to the older wolf perceptively. The older wolf was worried about something he couldn't shake the feeling, he spoke calmly "No, But when I was out of camp with Lightpup we picked up the scent of her and a loner that headed toward the Firepond before it got lost in the snow close to it" that and the snow had been melting at the time so he and his friend had been able to skip off to the gathering instead. He was still personally quite pleased that he'd been able to outwit Lionpaw and had prodded her into revealing her true nature, yes he'd almost died but he was still alive and his two friends were and that was all that mattered to him. "she didn't seem upset or lost when she left the clan, I firmly believe that she has an ally of sorts that has taken her under their wing. I personally Nettlecloud would launch an investigation into whether Lionpaw had anything to do with Snowstars death. Although I suppose killing a wolf on another clans territory would give her too much credit" she wasn't the most sly sneaky of wolves oh no, she was ham handed and brash who knew nothing of true subtlety. Not to mention that she was very loud and was quite pathetic when it came to handing out insults, he on the other hand had insults down to a fine art.

"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

View user profile

864 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:50 am

Nettlecloud

Medicine Wolf
Nettlecloud listened with interest, not taking his eyes off the pup. When Blackpup mentioned that Lionpaw had an ally, the Medicine Wolf thought it to be grim, but not out of the expected. The pup paused for a moment, and Nettle nodded his head. "I see," he replied calmly, but his mind was working fervently. "Just one ally or more?" But he knew that Blackpup didn't know the answer to that question. "Pandamask was only killed by one wolf, whoever this ally was, he or she didn't play an active part in her death. They gave Lionpaw guidance I suppose." The younger wolf then continued, reasoning that this 'ally' was likely more of a mentor to the traitor, much of what Nettlecloud himself had thought. Blackpup's input on what actions they should take didn't seem necessary, but the Medicine Wolf wasn't going to call him out as he had already proved himself to be helpful enough. The comment on Snowstar's death was quite interesting though, but Nettle doubted it to be true. Without revealing anything, the Medicine Wolf replied. "I think we'll leave what is to be done to Cloudwisp. But I will have her know what you told me when she returns." The older male was rather aloof of what the situation was as he didn't believe it concerned Blackpup. "You may go now. Don't want to leave Lightpup waiting now would we?" His tone took on a sarcastic note at the end but the corners of his mouth was folded up as he was merely teasing the wolf. It hadn't gone unnoticed to Nettlecloud the pup's friendship with Lightpup becoming rather close.

View user profile

865 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Blackpup didn't care if they took actions or not, he'd already spoken his opinion, he was preparing to leave when nettlecloud snuck in a snide comment. Blacks single open eye simply stared at Nettlecloud before he grinned darkly "I dare say that we haven't seen the last of the fairy maggot, better not let any wolf go out on their own for a while" he shook himself out before adding almost thoughtlessly "Although Now i think about it, I don't actually care if she gets anyone else" funless it was Maple or Light but they weren't going to be allowed out of his sight for a while. The black pup slipped out of the medicine den and watched Rosethorn with a slight sneer, before he headed back over to the nursery and sent a slight glare in the direction of his sister. She was so gullible! Who on earth would have trusted that blunt and quite thick Lionpaw, no they were not allowed out of his sight for quite some time now.

View user profile

866 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:32 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
He was conflicted, hating himself for it, sitting up in his nest with a few bits of moss sticking to his dun coat he got up and padded out to watch was going on. Sitting at the entrance to the apprentice den his dark brown eyes were focused on the ground. They're going to want to throw me out because of how close i was with her, I can't believe I didn't see how evil and twisted she was... I'm such a pathetic fool His eyes closed under his fierce mental scolding of himself how pathetic he was. He got up onto his black paws and sighed softly to himself his eyes opening to glance around his gaze falling on Lightpup and Maplepup, he'd saved their lives maybe he'd be allowed to stay. Feeling guilty and like a traitor to his clan the brute stood there staring at his paws.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

View user profile

867 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon May 02, 2016 10:39 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
After Lionpaw, now called Lion, had left the scene, and things had begun to settle down, Aspenpaw looked off into the direction where the treacherous apprentice had gone, hatred filling her young heart. But that heart soon softened when the gray she-wolf witnessed Mustangpaw sadly saunter over to the Apprentice's den. The dun-colored male had surely proven his loyalty to Thunderclan, which made Aspenpaw start to slowly change her mind about him. Giving the corpse of the heroic Moonshadow one last sorrowful glance, the smokey-colored fae padded over to the Apprentice's den, where she found Mustangpaw, observing his ashen paws, clearly deep in thought. Lowering her haunches onto the thawing ground, Aspenpaw rotated her cranium towards the brute, and spoke with a soft, and calm voice. It was an odd tone to her voice considering the recent events that had occurred in Thunderclan. "You know you won't be punished because of her actions. You surprised me today, and made proud to a fellow clan member." After saying her comforting words, Aspenpaw gave Mustangpaw a small, but friendly smile, showing her appreciation.

Last edited by Aspenpaw on Sat May 07, 2016 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total

868 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed May 04, 2016 12:31 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang had enough time to sigh again softly to himself his ears flicked back when he heard delicate pawsteps indicating someone was approaching him. Glancing up he paused seeing Aspenpaw trotting up daintily, he didn't say anything for a while he knew that no one in the clan had liked him or Lionpaw much. So Aspenpaws words when she chose to say them surprised him a little, his dark brown eyes flicked up to stare at the ashen female with his surprise present in his eyes. He nodded slightly silently showing his thanks for her words, they meant something to him he hadn't expected her to show him what she was after everything he'd done.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

View user profile

869 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed May 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Nettlecloud

Medicine Wolf
Nettlecloud did not reply to Blackpup's last comment, he had already turned away, not watching the pup exit his den. Yes, they were going to see Lionpaw again, that much he knew. However, whether the former apprentice had only one ally or a whole pack was something to be concerned over. So far it seemed like only one, but could that rogue be some sort of recruiter of sorts? "Our patrols had reported scenting a loner she-wolf sometimes on our territory before. I'd bet my hide that it's the same one." The old wolf's eyes narrowed, "If it is then she would know the territory very well, where to hide, where to ambush, better then even our warriors might." Another thought then occurred to the Medicine Wolf. "Sunblaze stated that a loner had come to the Windclan camp to convict a Sunclan warrior. What are the odds that it might be the same one?" The theory seemed to fit in Nettlecloud's mind, and yet the more he thought about it, the more he doubted. "There are plenty of loners around here though, and surely Windclan would have scented the Thunderclan scent on her right?" But still, the idea was something to hold onto, something to keep in the back of his mind for later use.
After a few minutes, a worry began to nip at his consciousness, a lingering thought of possibilities with a murderer around. "Coalpaw still hasn't arrived. Cloudstar either." More worry about his apprentice then leader, for Cloudstar could probably handle herself against a killer apprentice, Coalpaw however, was young and inexperienced, easy prey. And it hadn't gone unnoticed the argument that her, Lionpaw, and Mustangpaw had earlier. Where could she be?
Nettlecloud exited his den, his amber eyes falling upon the once proud warrior that was Moonshadow. Grief clouded his gaze, even if he wasn't being as expressive as some of the other wolves around him. Losing this noble wolf was a serious loss to the clan, her devotion to Thunderclan being looked up to by many. Nettle had even wondered if Cloudstar would have chosen her as deputy, as she had been her mentor after all.
After a moment's pause, the old wolf disappeared inside his den only to reappear with a few leaves and a couple of purple flowers. These were a few burial herbs, lavender and mint. He approached the body, setting down the plants. Hawk was nearby, shock still clear on her face, sadness hanging in the air. He nosed her a few herbs, his glance sympathetic. "Thunderclan's never had a truer warrior. Starclan will welcome her honorably." Although he seemed to be speaking to Hawk, in reality his words were more for Moonshadow herself, who had died the most nobly of deaths. The Medicine Wolf then looked around for Rosethorn, who he imagined would be taking charge with Cloudstar's absence. Leaving the elder to mourn, he then approached the senior warrior, his gaze somber and his eyebrows furrowed with concern. "Did you see Coalpaw on your way back from the gathering?" He asked, unconcealed worry sparking his amber gaze.

View user profile

870 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu May 05, 2016 3:34 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rosethorn had waiting for Cloudstar, ready to report on what had gone down whilst she had been away getting her nine lives. Nettlecloud turned up beside her looking quite concerned, when he mentioned his apprentice worry shone in the pale blue green eyes of the orange wolf. "She got into a fight with them earlier, if that two bit Lionpaw decided to attack Coalpaw..." she frowned he'd likely already thought of that which explained some of his worry "No I haven't" she flicked her tail thinking to herself for the moment. She didn't exactly want to leave the camp unguarded with that orange brat hanging around with a thirst for blood but it wouldn't be good to not search for Coalpaw. Making up her mind she said "I'll take a couple of wolves and head back to see if we can find any trace of her" she offered, the medicine wolf was mroe than capable of keeping the camp ship shape. She'd take Pigeonheart and that idiot Redwind seemed eager to do something a few moments ago so she'd take him as well and put his... enthusiasm to good use.

Sig Credit
View user profile

871 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu May 05, 2016 11:26 am

Jaydust

Young Warrior
Maplepup, who the male had been trying to cheer, seemed despondent, and Jaydust watched as she padded into the Medicine Den after the other two pups when called. The warrior Redwind was snappish and enraged, and while Jay couldn't blame him, he flicked his ears in annoyance. "What's the point of getting so loud with clanmates? What's done is done." It was pointless to get argumentative, as bickering never solved anything. Plans and determination did however, and what the male thought they needed right now was a patrol. "With her scent so fresh, we can track Lion down and make sure she's left the territory," he thought, but felt too young to call together a patrol himself. Watching the pups leave the Medicine Den followed by Nettlecloud, he watched with interest as the older wolf approached Rosethorn.
"I'll take a couple of wolves and head back to see if we can find any trace of her."
Jaydust caught her last sentence, wondering for a few moments if she spoke of Cloudstar. "Wait, it's probably Coalpaw they're speaking of." They both seemed worried, so the dark pelted male approached, his gaze showing mild concern but seemed mostly laid-back about the whole situation. "I wouldn't mind coming along, if you'd have me," he told the reddish she-wolf, his azure eyes falling upon her gaze. She was a seasoned warrior who had seen many battles, and Jay briefly wondered if Cloudstar would make her deputy when she returned. "We might even get a chance to find where that traitor sauntered off to as well." To Jaydust, that loathsome she-wolf might still be hiding on Thunderclan territory. It was better to be safe then sorry.

872 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri May 06, 2016 6:34 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Jaydust approached them and spoke, offering to join the patrol, Rosethorn nodded "Sounds good Jaydust" she glanced over at Dovefrost and Shadowheart "Oi, Dovefrost and Shadowheart, get the lead out we're going on a patrol" she didn't specify what kind of a patrol not wanting to cause any panic. She glanced over at the dark hued Jaydust "We'll head back to the Four Falls and see if there is any sign of her there, on the way back we'll check around for Lionpaw" Rosethorn being stubborn refused to call Lionpaw by the name of Lion that the apprentice had called out. She would always be Lionpaw the traitor apprentice and if she ever met her again she would take great pride in calling her that, the bright orange female sighed and glanced out towards the entrance of camp the tip of her tail twitching slightly with agitation.

Sig Credit
View user profile

873 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat May 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
After things began to calm down, and Aspenpaw left her side, Dovefrost perked her ears to the voice of Rosethorn calling her name. Giving the lifeless body of Moonshadow a look of gratitude, the older she-wolf composed herself, and slowly padded over to the scarred fae. Listening to Rosethorn's announcement, Dovefrost nodded in understandment, and waited for Shadowheart to join the small group. The senior warrior hoped she would soon have an opportunity to get proper rest, as the past day had been very eventful, and not to mention tragic.

Senior Warrior of Thunderclan

Base credit:Link
View user profile

874 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 08, 2016 1:39 am

Logan glanced up when he heard his name being called, seeing that it was the short and rather fiery tempered female that had called his name he wandered over to her along with Dovefrost. At her words he nodded, a little rattled that the pack he'd joined had housed a murderer. It would be a good idea to make sure that she was fully off of the packs territory, he wondered to himself before deciding that he'd go and investigate the borders later on. After all he was rather curious about how four large packs could get along without tearing each other apart, he flicked his black tail waiting for them to begin.

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

View user profile

875 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 08, 2016 4:02 am

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
The newly-made leader began to make her way into the camp. She had arrived later than Nettlecloud, and hoped that the Clan hadn't worried about her absence. Would all of them accept her as their new leader? Her minty green eyes scanned the clearing before halting upon a familiar gray pelt. The scent of lavender wafted from her direction, and Cloudstar's breath caught in her throat. No. No.... Her eyes grew wide, and she slowly approached where Nettlecloud and some others were. "Moonshadow!" Her voice had risen up in a wail as she buried her muzzle in her mentor's pelt. She hadn't been away for so long, and Moonshadow was dead? She hadn't ever had a chance to see her as leader. "W-What happened? How... why...?" The words tumbled out quickly; Cloudstar still was in shock over what all had happened. She knew that she'd have to name her new deputy and perform some ceremonies, but she needed to know what had happened first.

Credit  
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum