An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 36 of 38]

1 ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles, some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leaders den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leaders den. The elders den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials, the warriors den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices den, and the nursery is the same as the elders den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

876 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 08, 2016 4:39 am

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
The warrior had stood still with shock when Lionpaw delivered a killing bite to Moonshadow. He had thought that Moonshadow would have been able to get out of the way, but he was wrong. Very wrong. Lionpaw left soon afterwards with seemingly no regrets, off to who knew where. What if she stayed in ThunderClan territory? When will Cloudwisp get back? he wondered. She needs to know what happened and we have to figure out a plan on what we should do about Lionpaw. Pigeonheart had been debating what he should do in the meanwhile when he heard the word 'patrol' brought up. He perked his ears, his golden gaze turning to where Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Jaydust and Dovefrost had gathered. "A patrol? I can come," he said, walking over to where the four were. While he waited for a response, Cloudstar—presumably having received her nine lives—entered the camp, distraught over what had happened. "It was awful! Lionpaw attacked Blackpup, and Moonshadow got in the way at the last moment, but...." His voice trailed off. The young warrior's attention turned back to those on the patrol after he had finished speaking, wondering if they'd leave soon.

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

877 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 08, 2016 4:44 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Pigeonheart walked over and asked if he'd be allowed to come along, Rosethorn gave a nod of her head "Sure the more the merrier" seeing Cloudstar return a sigh of relief left the ginger female. Perhaps now everyone would stop placing their faith in her, she wasn't anything special she had issues holding her temper for one thing the other was that she had a private complex of not believing she was good enough. Shaking that off for now she stepped forward and had been about to inform the white furred leader of what had happened when Pigeonheart blurted out everything. Rosethorn sent him a slight look before looking at Cloudstar "Cloudstar, Blackpup accused Lionpaw of murdering Pandamask and for trying to kill Maplepup and Lightpup, Mustangpaw went to the firepond and brought them both back drenched and from what I gathered they'd gone to play on the ice at Lionpaws request. She tried to kill Blackpup and would have succeeded if it hadn't been for Moonshadows actions" she gestured at the wolves who had gathered near her "I was just about to take a patrol out ot check the territory for Lionpaw and to search for Coalpaw who hasn't been seen since the gathering" she'd honestly expected Cloudstar to name Moonshadow as the next deputy of the clan after all the female had been mentored by the silvery female. She half expected Dovefrost to be made the next deputy, she'd mentored an apprentice and was old enough.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

878 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 08, 2016 2:02 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup begrudgingly ate the herb, his nose wrinkled in disgust. "Ert's, lerk, gersh," he growled through it. Medicine wolves have to taste these daily? 'Thank StarClan I'm not one of them,' the pup thought. When Nettlecloud instructed him not to use his paw, he nodded, before awkwardly limping out of the den, tripping a few times before he made it to the entrance of the nursery. Plopping down, Lightpup looked over his paw. 'Why did it have to be my paw?! I won't be able to run for like, forever!' he thought in dismay.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

879 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon May 09, 2016 2:30 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The pup on his way towards where Littlepup and Maplepup were when Cloudstar finally returned from the mooncave. Listening carefully he smirked to himself, it seemed that Mustangpaw would have proven himself to the clan that he was worthy of staying in the clan. Flicking his tail he trotted over to the nursery and came to a halt near Lightpup. Still angry with Maplepup for endangering her life and Lightpups life, he sat down and sniffed the herb cocktail that was wrapped around his paw. Satisfied that he would heal and be just as good as he had ever been the male nosed Lightpup carefully not wanting to push him over. "You going to be alright Lightpup?" he asked his true worry for his light coloured friend, his orange eyes glittered with concern.

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

880 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 15, 2016 1:53 am

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudstar lifted her head, her eyes still clouded with grief. She frowned sadly as Pigeonheart quickly said what had happened, and Rosethorn added more detail to the situation. She'd never suspected Lionpaw capable of such an act. I told Sunblaze we weren't responsible for Pandamask's death, but a ThunderClan wolf was. At least, it's likely that Lionpaw was responsible. He'll think that I lied to him. What will the other Clans think of a ThunderClan wolf murdering one of their own, too? She let out a sigh, her ears flattening back with more sadness when she sent another glance at Moonshadow's body before she returned her gaze to Rosethorn. "A patrol is a good idea," she murmured. Rosethorn seemed to have taken charge in her absence, just like a deputy would. She hadn't been certain just whom she should name as deputy, but the choice was becoming clearer to her. "I should give an announcement now. I'll make the meeting as short as I can so that you and your patrol can head out," she added. After all, looking for Lionpaw and Coalpaw seemed to be of high importance.

The silvery-white wolf stood up to her paws, her legs shaking slightly from her prior shock. "Let all wolves old enough to catch their own prey gather here to hear my words," she called out. When some of the Clan had gathered, she continued. "ThunderClan grieves for the loss of Moonshadow." She stopped to take in a deep breath; it was hard to speak about her former mentor so shortly after hearing what had happened. "Moonshadow was a noble warrior and a skilled mentor. I would not be the wolf I am today without her teachings. We will miss her dearly, and hold vigil for her before her burial." Cloudstar sighed softly. "I have received my nine lives and am now ThunderClan's leader. There are some ceremonies I have to perform, but first I must name my deputy." Her eyes glanced about the Clan. "The wolf I am about to choose is one I feel can lead our Clan through crisis and would be a wolf I feel will someday make a great leader." She paused. "I say these words before both my Clanmates and StarClan; Rosethorn will be the new deputy of ThunderClan." She stopped here to allow the Clan some time to take in the news or cheer; next she'd do the ceremonies.

Credit  
View user profile

881 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Noticing the now Cloudstar announce a clan meeting, Aspenpaw trotted over to the gathering of clan members, and lowered her haunches on the thawing ground. Listening to Cloudstar's words about Moonshadow made the small fae look down at her paws in brief sadness. Although she had not known the herioc warrior very well, it still pained her to know that such a selfless canine was mudered.

At the revealation of Thunderclan's new deputy, the young apprentice beamed with pride. Her mentor was now in line to be leader of Thunderclan, and Aspenpaw couldn't have felt more proud. Flashing a friendly smile towards Rosethorn, the gray she-wolf turned her attention back to her newly appointed leader, waiting for anymore news.

882 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon May 16, 2016 8:25 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rosethorn watched Cloudstar and followed her to sit down beside aspenpaw, she assumed that the next deputy would obviously be the senior warrior dovefrost. She paid close attention as Cloudstar spoke her anger returning as Moonshadows murder was brought back up, she wanted to find Lionpaw and tear into her. When her name was brought up in regards to deputyship the female choked for a moment. Managing to control herself she looked up at Cloudstar and nodded her aqua coloured glittering with determination, she wasn't ure if she was going to be the best choice as deputy and had no idea if she believed what Coudstar had said about her either.

Sig Credit
View user profile

883 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon May 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang had kept his trap shut when Cloudstar had returned waiting for her to lash out at him because he had been so close with Lionpaw. He sighed the dun coloured young wolf loosing himself in his owrries again before Cloudstars call rang out around the camp. He got up onto his dark paws and padded over to sit down near Aspenpaw, it sounded like a good idea to him to try and at least repair some of the bridges he'd set alight with Lionpaw. He listened carefully as their new leader spoke, surprise showing on his face when Rosethorn was chosen as the new deputy of thunderclan. A slight thought made him smile slightly, Redwind was going to hate this.

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

884 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 2:25 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The young wolf rolled his eyes as Cloudstar returned and Pigeonheart and Rosethorn spared no time in informing her of what had happened. His ears flicked as he heard his name mentioned, his orange eyes carefully followed their new leader as she walked to the rock and leapt up onto it calling for a meeting. He spared a glance at Lightpup, Maplepup still in his bad books he sighed and stood up nosing his friend before padding up to join the gathering of wolves that had congregated around the rock that Cloudstar stood upon. Her declaration that Rosethorn of all wolves was to become deputy had him scowling a little, he didn't like the bright orange she wolf and had no interest in seeing what she would be like as a deputy. Of course he didn't want the job himself, ever, he didn't give two hoots about the fates of the wolves in this clan only caring about two wolves. Everyone else, well they could burn in the dark forest for all he cared.

"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

View user profile

885 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 3:26 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maplepup flinched as her brother determinedly ignored her, her ears lowered a little and she sighed softly to herself. He blamed her for them almost dying, which reminded her she hadn't thanked Mustangpaw for saving herself and Lightpup. She got up from where she had been lying in the pup den and padded over to Aspenpaw and Mustangpaw, sitting her rump down beside Aspen she leant forward and looked up at Mustangpaw shooting him a silent thankful look before Cloudstars mention of Rosethorn becoming deputy had her smiling softly.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

886 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Hawk

Elder
OOC: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Redwind is going to have a mental breakdown

The elder felt herself shake. Moonshadow was snatched much too quickly. Just from one misunderstood apprentice, something that seemed so small had grown into something strangled and mutated. Hawk knew her eyes glistened, and Nettlecloud had caught notice of her grief. Winchester had boiled her down to a dew drop, and now Moonshadow left her barren and dry.

She shouldn't have trusted her voice but made a sound of agreement. "Then surely there is no need to worry?" She replied, inwardly pleased at her steady voice. Comfort hadn't used to be her forte. Funny how quickly the seasons could change. But the medicine wolf had other things he had to deal with, namely Coalpaw. But not before she sent him a weak smile and a nod of her head. Nettlecloud seemed to have more than that on his mind as well, but neither was prying her forte; she would think about those darkened eyes later. Her mind was more focused on Cloudstar's heartbreak over Moonshadow. Mentors and apprentices had relationships like with their parents. Cloudstar had all her family gone and now what did she have left? Hawk didn't want to sound pushy, but the female needed to find a mate. All this stress of hers would leave her alone to slowly crumble. "Do we have any decent suitors anyway? Hmm... Pigeonheart wouldn't be able to properly handle all that attention. Jaydust seems like a decent fellow, and Bramblethorn is very loyal to Thunderclan, but Shadowheart would be...controversial. With him being a loner before and all." So the elder decided to figure out a way to sprout some love in the camp. It would help them to see Cloudstar be happy, and really, the poor dear deserved it.

The announcement began and her mental ramblings quieted. Thunderclan's grief was almost palpable, and it left behind that prickling in her eyes again. She sighed, squeezing her eyes shut, listening to the rattle of her lungs and the beat of her heart. Once she'd settled that traitorous heart of hers, she looked back up and pricked up her ears. "Ah...deputy." Her eyes darted through the crowd, but Cloudstar, most definitely Cloudstar now, announced Rosethorn before she had any inkling of what the female was up to.

A smile quickly sprouted on her face, and a cheer escaped her heart. "Cloudstar! Rosethorn!" She called, her ears pricked up, the somber air still there, but much fainter now.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

887 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 2:05 pm

Redwind

Young Warrior
Redwind's clanmates chattered outside, but even after sitting relatively alone for a while, he was still left with a dark, bitter feeling in his chest. He wanted to spit it out and let it eat away the ground instead of his chest. "Starclan didn't even care to send a sign! Mustangpaw must have known before this too! Those two were always trouble!" His heart had yet to cease with it's incessant mutterings, and he basked in the tooth grinding feeling. If he left it alone to fester and then die, he wouldn't be able to burn like he did. He didn't want to miss the feeling.

But newer voices drew him out into the sunshine again. "Cloudstar's back... Surely she has something to say about Lionpaw?" But she didn't, even when she was acting all high and mighty above them, but the day yet to turned even darker. "Rosethorn's deputy..?!" He hissed, maw twisting in a disgusted sneer. "What sense do we even have left...?!" He yelled in his mind, eyes searching the others for any disapproval or disappointment. How could they be so ignorant?

Redwind's Biography

"What are you grinning about?"

"Let the others have stupidity. I've got me."

"You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?"

Help the tiny children

Signature Credit
View user profile

888 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 8:22 pm

Hearing a gathering called he padded over to where the others were congregating and sat down with his paws neatly set down infront of him. When Rosethorn was named deputy he remained silent listening to the responses of the other wolves, Redwind the wolf who had found him out in the snow a few moons ago seemed furious with the information whereas Aspenpaw and Maplepup seemed excited and happy for the ginger warrior. He flicked his ears thinking to himself, staying quiet he wondered what was going to happen about Lionpaw now, would the other clans blame Thunderclan for her betrayal and murder of a medicinewolf?

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

View user profile

889 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 8:31 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudstar watched the crowd to see what the general reaction was; while some of the Clan seemed happy with her choice of deputy, not everyone seemed so approving. She supposed that it was impossible to please each and every last wolf, but could only hope that she'd made the right decision. "And now, onto the ceremonies." She paused a moment, her eyes scanning the crowd to make sure that the three pups were present. Lightpup was by the nursery entrance, but she hoped he'd still hear her. "Maplepup, Blackpup and Lightpup, please step forward." She waited for the pups to come up before she continued. "From this moment, until they have earned their warrior names, these apprentices shall be known as Maplepaw, Blackpaw and Lightpaw respectively. Dovefrost, you will be mentor to Maplepaw. Bramblethorn, you will be mentor to Blackpaw. Jaydust, you will be mentor to Lightpaw. You are all true and trusted warriors, and I hope you will pass your knowledge to your new apprentices."

She waited to give the Clan a chance to cheer if they'd like before her gaze turned to Mustangpaw and Aspenpaw. "Mustangpaw, Aspenpaw, please step forward." Once the two apprentices had approached, the silvery-furred leader continued with the ceremony. "I, Cloudstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn.  Mustangpaw, Aspenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend this Clan, even at the cost of your life?" she asked. Cloudstar recalled how Mustangpaw and Lionpaw had been rather close friends, but he had shown no indication of betraying the Clan. At least she hoped so; after all, Rosethorn had mentioned that he'd gone and saved the pups from Fire Pond. Hopefully he'd say 'I do' and be loyal to ThunderClan.

Credit  
View user profile

890 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustang had expected Lightpup, Blackpup and Maplepups ceremonies but his eyes widened slightly when Cloudstar called first Aspenpaw then himself forward. He stepped forward looking up at Cloudstar searching her mint green eyes wondering if he'd find doubt there. He couldn't help but wonder if she thought that he had had something to do with Lionpaws choices. His dark brown eyes were hard and determined as he replied flatly "I do" the way he said the binding words hinted at his own determination to prove to the clan that he had picked thunderclan over the traitorous Lionpaw and that he wanted nothing more to do with her. He had quite pointedly rejected her when he'd returned to the clans camp, had the other warriors in the clan noticed it? Surely they'd understand that he was in no way involved with the death of Pandamask nor the attempted murder of Lightpaw and Maplepaw

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

View user profile

891 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 8:49 pm

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rosethorn had ignored Redwind and his childish outbursts, the coney didn't know his tail from his paws not to mention he was a complete ducknob. She flicked her tail listening as Cloudstar announced that the pups were to become apprentices, nodding a little as she heard who was going to be mentoring who. Although it seemed that Cloudstar also had something else on her mind, she brought up Aspenpaw and Mustangpaw. She had doubts herself about Mustangpaws loyalty to the clan but guessed that if he went through with the ceremony then he'd end up proving himself to the clan. She watched her own apprentice with pride, the grey apprentice soon to be warrior having ended up being like family for the ginger heavily scarred lass.

Sig Credit
View user profile

892 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Blackpup hadn't really been expecting his name to be called up so he glanced up surprised when Cloudstar called up not only him but Maplepup and Lightpup as well. She declared them apprentices, and he was given a new name to fit his new rank, blackpaw. It was at least better than pup so he went with it, pride for his sister and friend blossomed within his small chest, the apprentice whos eye was still patched from what Lionpaw had done glanced over at Bramblethorn when he was named Blackpaws apprentice. To his disappointment and irritation his apparent mentor was still in the warrior den sleeping, he fought to stifle his low growl and instead hurled silent insults at Redwind knowing that if he said any of them it'd probably push the young warrior into a rage.

View user profile

893 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 8:58 pm

Leopardstrike

Young Warrior
Leopardstrike had been shocked after her apprentice, her own apprentice, killed Moonshadow. The blow had been swift and unexpected—even though she knew what a good fighter Lionpaw was, she hadn't expected her to win a battle against a warrior such as Moonshadow. The gray-furred female had been a warrior since before Leopardstrike herself was even born, and surely was experienced. Perhaps she hadn't expected Lionpaw's attack and had been taken by surprise. Whatever the reason, the outcome was one that was dark; Moonshadow had been killed. She had noticed the small nod Lionpaw, or rather Lion, gave her before she left, and had heard her former apprentice even defend her by saying that she wasn't involved. Despite it all, Leopardstrike was disappointed; how could Lion have betrayed the Clan in such a horrible way? Where did I go wrong?

She didn't pay much attention as Cloudstar entered and sobbed over Moonshadow, and merely sat down near the gathering crowd when a Clan meeting was called. She was a little bit surprised by Rosethorn becoming deputy, but the orange warrior seemed loyal and Leopardstrike didn't think she was a bad choice. Next came the ceremonies, which she again didn't pay much attention to. Would Lionpaw too earn her warrior name today had she not betrayed the Clan? Leopardstrike shrugged. It wasn't like that mattered now. Her green eyes turned to the two apprentices to see what their responses would be, although she didn't expect that they'd do anything but affirm their loyalty.

View user profile

894 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Her heart began pounding with excitement when her name along with Light and Blacks name was called up. She stepped forward looking up at their white leader expectantly, green eyes lit up with excitement and joy as well as a degree of bashfulness. She barely heard the names of the other apprentices mentors focusing on the name Dovefrost, she'd ran into the white senior warrior at the gathering and she looked around over the congregation searching for her mentor. Padding over to her on her cream paws the apprentice lifted her muzzle waiting for the customary nose touch that occurred between mentor and apprentice. This was going to be so much fun, she was going to be the very best apprentice that there ever was! She'd do better than Blackpup because she was better at following the rules, for now she'd forgotten that he was angry with her for being gullible concerning Lionpaw. Once her nose was touched she whirled around hearing Aspenpaws name called happiness for her friend filled the rusty coloured female. She became an apprentice and her best friend became a warrior, she'd be able to take her around the territory and help train her!

View user profile

895 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
Rosethorn had filled Cloudstar in on the rest of the details; Pigeonheart hadn't noticed the look she sent in his direction. Although Cloudstar still seemed shaken from the death of Moonshadow, she called out a Clan meeting. Pigeonheart sat near the front of the crowd, his light amber eyes looking expectantly at the new leader. She'll have to announce the new deputy for ThunderClan. I think that I would make a good choice; certainly she'll choose me, the young warrior thought. Cloudstar had first talked about Moonshadow and how she had been a good warrior before moving on to the mention of her new deputy. He eagerly awaited to hear who she'd choose; to his slight surprise, Rosethorn had been named deputy instead. What? But I'd make a great deputy! he thought in frustration. Despite his annoyance, he made a note to congratulate Rosethorn about her promotion after the meeting ended. Cloudstar soon went on to the ceremonies, naming new apprentices first, although he didn't receive any of them. He personally thought that he'd make a great mentor as well. After all, I know about a lot of things! The perfect hunting technique, the best battle moves.... Next Cloudstar called up Mustangpaw and Aspenpaw to receive their warrior names. It seemed like the Clan meeting would soon draw to a close; while he didn't necessarily want to run into Lion when he went out on the search patrol, it would be important to find Coalpaw. What if Coalpaw ran into Lion? After all, Lion's showed no aversion to killing medicine wolves.

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

896 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
When the young she-wolf heard her friend, Maplepup, and the other pups of Thunderclan, being called up for their apprentice ceremonies, she couldn't help but feel happiness for them. She knew for sure Maplepup, now Maplepaw would make a great apprentice.

But Aspenpaw was quite blind-sided when she heard her own name, along with Mustangpaw's, being called by none other than Cloudstar. Padding over to her leader in shock, the apprentice soon understood the reason behind her name being called. She was about to become a warrior of Thunderclan. Excitement coursing through her small body, Aspenpaw obediently answered Cloudstar. "I do." Rotating her cranium to face Mustangpaw, the soon to be warrior, beamed a small smile towards the dun-colored male, happy that his loyalty to Thunderclan had rewarded him well.

897 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Watching the younger members of Thunderclan from afar, being granted their apprentice and warrior names, filled the senior warrior with pride.

"Dovefrost, you will be mentor to Maplepaw."

But that feeling of pride soon vanished as soon as the older she-wolf heard those 7 words leave  Cloudstar's mouth. What?! No, no, no. This can't be happening! Not after... Cherrypaw... Dovefrost thought frantically.

The senior warrior had nothing agaisnt Maplepaw, she was a sweet pup. But Dovefrost knew she couldn't possibly handle another apprentice. Especially after her last one was brutally murdered by a rogue. The disturbing image of Cherrypaw's corpse still haunted her mind, even though the incident occurred many moons ago. Dovefrost just couldn't bring herself to mentor again.

Seeing Maplepaw frolic over to herself with a excited expression on her face, broke the snow-colored female's heart. Not wanting to disappoint the new apprentice on one of the most important days of her life, Dovefrost reluctantly touched noses with the rusty-colored youngling. Letting a weak smile appear on her maw, the older she-wolf glanced towards her new leader, knowing she would have to have a very important talk with her after the clan meeting was over.

Last edited by Dovefrost on Mon May 23, 2016 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

898 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 11:03 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpup laid somewhat miserably, glancing up at Blackpup when he approached. At the questioned, he frowned and glared at his injured paw. "I, like, totally can't run for, like, ever! I'm totally gonna, like, die! Not even kidding! I'm gonna die!" he yipped in frustration. Stupid Lionpaw! Why'd she have to go and trick him and Maple!? Now he couldn't do what he did best - run! Seething with frustration, he stood up at Blackpup's nudge, glancing up at Cloudstar. He was becoming an apprentice? Now?! The small adolescent limped forward, receiving his new name and mentor. His lime green eyes glanced around, searching for Jaydust, his new mentor. Giving up his search, Lightpaw glanced at Blackpaw, his tail wagging. 'I'm finally an apprentice! I can run more and be cool and stuff!' he thought, a grin on his face.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

899 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sun May 22, 2016 11:33 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudstar gave a small smile when both of the apprentices responded to her question; although she still felt very sad about Moonshadow's death, a warrior ceremony was a special and joyful occasion. She didn't want to ruin the moment for the two apprentices. "Then, by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names.  Mustangpaw, from this moment you will be known as Mustangspirit.  StarClan honors your boldness and confidence, and we welcome you as a full member of ThunderClan.  Aspenpaw, from this moment you will be known as Aspenpelt.  StarClan honors your loyalty and intelligence, and we welcome you as a full member of ThunderClan." She paused once more to allow the Clan to cheer if they'd want before continuing. For a moment she wondered if she should speak about Lionpaw; certainly that was an important matter. Was that what Nettlecloud dreamed about back at the Mooncave? It would explain his worried expression, she thought idly. "As for Lionpaw... she is not allowed on ThunderClan land; if you find her, you are welcome to chase her off even if she is unwilling to leave." Should Lionpaw's punishment be far greater? Cloudstar was reluctant for needless battle; already it had taken the life of Moonshadow, and she didn't want any more of her warriors to be killed by the former apprentice. She dipped her head to signal that the Clan meeting was over, and took a step back.

Credit  
View user profile

900 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon May 23, 2016 9:49 am

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Seeing how the ceremonies had come to an end, Dovefrost rose from the thawing ground, and trotted over to Cloudstar.

"Excuse me, Cloudstar, may I have a word with you?" The snow-colored female inquired polietly.

Slightly turning her head to glimpse at Maplepaw, made Dovefrost feel terrible to be having this conversation with Cloudstar. But it was something that had to happen. No matter how bad it made the senior warrior feel.

Senior Warrior of Thunderclan

Base credit:Link
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum