An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 37 of 38]

1 ThunderClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

A slightly steep dip in the ground, surrounded by fallen pine trees and brambles, some trees have even fallen over top of the large dip, making bridges over the camp. The leaders den is a jumble of rocks with a tunnel under it that leads into a den. The medicine wolf den is the same as the leaders den. The elders den is in a hollow log on the side of camp that has been filled up with moss and other soft bedding materials, the warriors den is a large, thick bush with much cover, as is the apprentices den, and the nursery is the same as the elders den.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

901 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 24, 2016 12:12 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
The orange she wolf cheered once the ceremony was over "Maplepaw, Blackpaw, Lightpaw, Aspenpelt, Mustangspirit" she cheered the familiar pride in the success of her apprentice burning in her heart. Remembering that she had been about to lead a patrol she glanced over where Dovefrost and Cloudstar were she hesitated before calling out "Jaydust, Shadowheart and Pigeonheart are you still fine with going looking for Coalpaw?" She asked, she wasn't' sure if Jaydust would still want to come with them now he'd been given an apprentice. A thought had her padding over to Aspenpelt, "Would you like to join us Aspenpelt?" she trusted the newly made warrior having become close with he during the moons that Rosethorn had mentored her.

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

902 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 24, 2016 12:40 am

Shadowheart watched as Cloudstar concluded the ceremony, he copied Rosethorns cheer "Mustangspirit!, Maplepaw!, Blackpaw!, Lightpaw!, Aspenpelt!" his own deep voice rang out amongst the others that filled the camp. Perking up when he heard Rosethorns voice he nodded and padded over to her glancing around the camp at the others remembering that several othes had been interested in going on the patrol. The handsome black wolf blinked his gold eyes deciding to simply wait and see what would happen.

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

903 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 24, 2016 9:35 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
After the cheering died down, Aspenpaw, now Aspenpelt, perked her gray ears to the sound of her former mentor's voice.

"Would you like to join us Aspenpelt?" The scarred fae inquired.

With a friendly smile appearing on her maw, the young warrior responded.

"Sure."

Last edited by Aspenpelt on Wed May 25, 2016 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

904 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 24, 2016 9:29 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
Maplepaw smiled up at her mentor missing the look in her eyes, although the happy look on her face vanished when her mentor walked over to see Cloudstar. Had she already done something wrong? Maybe Dovefrost didn't want an apprentice, she glanced over at Lightpaw and Blackpaw wondering if their mentors wanted them. Plastering a smile on her face she edged over to Aspenpelt "Congratulations" she told her friend cheerfully before heading back towards the pup den she picked up her old nest and dragged it into the apprentice den. Placing it down near the entrance she collected some more moss and tucked it into her nest with a careful creamy paw. She didn't think it would be a good idea to offer the idea of going exploring with Lightpaw and Blackpaw, last time they'd almost died and her brother was still mad with her. she sat down in her nest and sighed softly.

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist  
View user profile

905 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 24, 2016 10:08 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Watching Lightpaw bounce around him had his cynical look to return to his features that had hardened slightly at the lack of his mentor. "I'm going to protect you from Lionpaw" he announced to the black apprentices best friend. He threw a glance over at Maplepaw and was surprised to see his normally cheerful little sister slip over towards the dens and drag her nest into the apprentices den. "Come on Lightpaw, lets move our nests into the apprentice den" he'd help him if he needed help. After all his friend had had his paw hurt no thanks to Maplepaw and Lionpaw, the black apprentice with bright orange eyes silently grumbled to himself. He padded over to the den and grasped his own nest and dragged it into the apprentices den, he dragged it a good way in before dropping it and padded to the entrance of the den looking over at his friend with a smile on his face that was slightly kinder than he realized.

"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain is long gone"
"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"your head is as empty as Eunuchs underpants"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

Avatar Credit | Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

906 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 24, 2016 10:56 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpaw continued to glare angrily at his paw, grumbling about how useless it was. When Blackpaw spoke, he gave him a relieved glance. "Yea. She, like, totally scares me. She totally won't stay off of ThunderClan, either. She'll, like, romp all over it, right?!" he mused, ears flattening. Yes, he didn't believe that they'd never see her again. She'll be back sooner or later. When his friend mentioned their nests, he nodded and got to his paws, limping to the nursery. Grasping the nest, he somewhat awkwardly dragged it to their new den, putting it next to Blackpaw's. After lazily fixing it slightly, he glanced back at the black adolescent. "So... like, what now?" Lightpaw woofed, sitting down.

This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard...
But I'm gonna survive!
Oh, oh, these are beautiful times!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,
But I'm learning how to be stronger.
And sincerely, I love you dearly,
Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wander!

View user profile

907 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 24, 2016 11:12 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Blackpaw mused to himself for several moments before flicking his ears "We're apprentices now we can do what we want pretty much" he mused thoughtfully. If Lightpup hadn't injured his paw an Lionpaw hadn't been such a pain in the butt he would have taken them out of camp. So instead he slumped down resting his head between his paws enjoying the sun on his black fur. He rolled onto his side and lazily nipped at Lightpaws side playfully, the young wolfs orange gaze relaxed and almost playful under the normal layer of cynical sarcasm. "After all the delightful fairy maggot is always so easy to beat when it comes down to wit, words and war" he batted at Lightpaw bored waiting for their mentors to get their rears into gear and to take them out and about.

"cross me and you'll soon discover that underneath this boyish, playful exterior, beats the heart of a Ruthless, Savage Maniac"
"I've come up with a plan so cunning and clever, you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox"
“Worst idea since someone said ‘yeah let’s take this suspiciously large wooden horse into Troy, statues are all the rage this season’.”
"One wishes to acquaint your facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls, repeatedly"
"Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to Insults by now."

View user profile

908 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed May 25, 2016 9:30 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
When Maplepaw approached the young warrior with kind words, Aspenpelt quickly returned the favor to her friend.

"Congratulations to you too, Maplepaw." Aspenpelt told with a warm smile on her maw.

Seeing the small rusty-colored she-wolf trot away to the nursery, the gray-colored fae turned her attention back to her former mentor and the other warriors that would be joining on the patrol to search for Coalpaw.

909 Re: ThunderClan camp on Thu May 26, 2016 5:47 am

Mustangspirit

Young Warrior
Mustangspirit remained silent as some members of the clan cheered out their names, the handsome recently named warrior looked over at Reddust hesitating for a moment before he walked over to his mentor. Stopping next to him Mustang sent a quiet glance over to his mentor, "Reddust... I didn't help Lionpaw, I swear it" it was quite important to him that the one who had trained him believed him. His ears flattened back against his head as his usual determined look spread over his face, what if Reddust didn't believe him? He swallowed harshly, the dun coloured wolfs black tail lashed from side to side. He had to believe him, he'd seen what lIonpaw was capable of he knew better now, he wouldn't betray his clan to go to her especially since she'd tried to kill pups. He couldn't condone that, ever, he'd saved Maplepaw and Lightpaw after all didn't that prove his innocence that he was not working for her?

"Sometimes a wolf has got to do what a Wolf has got to do."
"You can't take me and throw me away"
"Some people without brains, do a whole lot of talking"
"Don't judge a thing until you know what's inside it, Don't push me, I'll fight it"
"If you lose yourself - your courage soon will follow"

View user profile

910 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 2:18 am

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
Soon enough the ceremonies ended, and Pigeonheart perked his ears as he heard Rosethorn ask him about the patrol. "Of course!" he said, walking over to where Rosethorn and the newly named Aspenpelt were. "Congratulations on becoming deputy, Rosethorn. That certainly is an accomplishment! It isn't every day that a wolf becomes deputy. I'm sure that a deputy's tasks aren't all that easy. You'll have to organize patrols, make sure that everyone's doing what they should be, advise the leader when she asks for your help and or even stand in for Cloudstar at times," he said, speaking somewhat quickly. Pigeonheart was quite often long-winded and never really realized when he was speaking for too long. "It must be quite interesting to be second-in-command, I'd presume. If you ever need help with anything I'd be glad to lend my assistance," he added. Realizing that Aspenpelt was also standing there and that he hadn't congratulated her, he glanced in her direction. "Oh, and congratulations on becoming a warrior. That's quite an accomplishment as well," he said. Thinking back to the patrol, he wondered where they should search first.

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

911 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 3:49 am

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
Cloudstar sighed after the wolves began to disperse, uncertain what she should do now. She wondered if the Twolegs had finally left their territory or if either she or Rosethorn should later send out a patrol. She was a bit tired, too, but when her minty green gaze landed on what was once Firestar's den she didn't feel like entering it. It was too soon; she still missed her aunt, but at the moment she missed Moonshadow more. The leader was snapped out of her thoughts when someone addressed her, and she realized that Dovefrost had approached. "Oh, um, of course," she said. "We could speak in... my den, I suppose, if you wanted," she added. It still felt strange to refer to Firestar's den as her own, but she figured that she'd have to get used to it.

Credit  
View user profile

912 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 5:54 am

Rosethorn

Deputy
Rose missed out on most of Pigeonhearts hastily spoken words, her tattered torn ears focused on the grey and white wolf. She managed to nod when she picked up that he was offering his advice if she ever needed it, geez she wasn't sure if she was made for the diplomacy that being a deputy seemed to be. Despite appearing outwardly tough and sharp tongued in reality underneath she was surprisingly sensitive, she wasn't able to see Jaydust anywhere infact she hadn't seen him since before the ceremony. Shaking her head to clear her head she spoke "We'll go check out those two legs on the way to the four falls, perhaps Coalpaw ended up there by mistake" it was a long shot but it was an excuse to check up on the untrustworthy creatures that they'd seen at the firepond. Glancing over the other three wolves that had gathered she nodded and began leading the way, heading out of camp she appeared stubborn and determined her own personal misgivings hidden.
~The fire pond~

'Tis but a scratch. I've had worse.
It's just a flesh wound.  Come on ya pansy.
What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
I move for no man, wolf or anything else neither
Oh, oh, I see! Running away, eh? You cravens!
Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!

Sig Credit
View user profile

913 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 9:00 am

Aspenpelt

Young Warrior
Noticing Pigeonheart approached herself and her former mentor, Aspenpelt quickly responded to her fellow warrior's congratulations.

"Thank you Pigeonheart." The young she-wolf thanked with an appreciative smile.

Swiveling her gray ears to the voice of Rosethorn, Aspenpelt listened intently to the scarred fae's announcement. Nodding her head in understandment, the young warrior followed Rosethorn to the Fire Pond, hoping Pigeonheart would be trailing right behind her.

914 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 9:29 am

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
Listening to Cloudstar's response, the senior warrior answered her leader's suggestion.

"That would be nice." Dovefrost simply told.

One inside Firestar's, now Cloudstar's den, the older female lowered her haunches onto the floor of the shelter, and began to confront her new leader about her mentorship with Maplepaw.

"I came to talk to you about my mentorship with Maplepaw, I'm deeply sorry, but I don't think I can handle another apprentice. Not after last time..." Dovefrost explained.

She didn't expect the green-eyed fae to know about Cherrypaw, as it happened so many moons ago, but it still affected Dovefrost greatly. And that was something she didn't think she could put aside while mentoring Maplepaw. The senior warrior just couldn't lose another apprentice.

View user profile

915 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 9:54 pm

Shadowheart hadn't seen Jaydust return but hurried after Aspenpelt andRosethorn not wishing to be left behind. He wasn't sure what they should do about the two legs but there was no way that they could allow them to stay on the packs territory. He knew that two leggeds would hunt their hard earnt prey, and possibly would shoot them with their thunder sticks, yes indeed they had to get rid of them. Plagued with thoughts about what they should do to rid themselves of the irritating interfering two leggeds the jet black wolf continued moving forward at a swift trot long black fur flowing over his muscles as he did so.
~The Fire Pond~

"Family, Duty, Honor"
"When I am silent, I have thunder hidden inside."
"if you had the power to save others, would you not do so?"
"I dont want to kill anybody. I dont like bullies, I don't care where they're from"

View user profile

916 Re: ThunderClan camp on Fri May 27, 2016 10:13 pm

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
She sat up watching her mentor and Cloudstar enter the leaders den, what if she went and listened to what was going on? It wasn't good butu that way she'd be able to figure out what was going on, getting up onto her paws she padded over to the den and sat down near it looking innocent all the while listening to what was going on. Dovefrosts words reached her ears and her jaws dropped, Dovefrost didn't want her, didn't want to mentor her. Hurt filled the young wolfs gaze her green eyes glittering she got up and padded away not wanting to hear cloudstars response. She didn't notice that Aspenpelt had left, instead she entered the apprentices den and curled up again in her nest not really sure what to do.

View user profile

917 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat May 28, 2016 12:35 am

Pigeonheart

Young Warrior
Pigeonheart nodded in agreement as Rosethorn mentioned that they could also check up on the Twolegs. "That's exactly what I was going to suggest," he said. "I think that it's a good idea to check there first. I would hope that those Twolegs have left by now; certainly there's no point to them staying on ThunderClan land. We might even catch trace of Lion there as well, and it is quite possible that Coalpaw is nearby too. If the Twolegs are still there, I think that we should—" He broke off when he realized that the others were leaving, and quickly trotted after them. "Hey, wait for me!" he called, trying to catch up to the other three warriors.

~The Fire Pond~

Credit 1|Credit 2
(avatar and lineart by me)
View user profile

918 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat May 28, 2016 12:59 am

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
The leader nodded when Dovefrost agreed to go to the den, and padded after the senior warrior. She took a seat in what was now her den, focusing her gaze on Dovefrost. What had the warrior wanted to speak to her about? She hoped that Dovefrost didn't want to dispute her choice of deputy or even her own leadership, although she supposed that the senior warrior was experienced and that all her issues would be well-founded. Instead, however, Dovefrost explained that she wanted to speak about Maplepaw. Cloudstar frowned slightly at the other wolf's words; perhaps she should have spoken to the prospective mentors before assigning them apprentices? "Oh... I'm sorry for assigning you Maplepaw," Cloudstar began, glancing down at her paws. "I didn't know... I should have spoken to you first." She felt bad that she had made a mistake; Maplepaw was certain to feel disappointed if she gave her a new mentor, and she might have brought up uncomfortable memories for Dovefrost. "I'm sorry," she said again, "I could reassign Maplepaw, I suppose... or if you'd like to try mentoring her for a bit just to see if everything works out okay, we could try that," she suggested. "Unless you feel that there's no possible way that you could mentor Maplepaw."

Credit  
View user profile

919 Re: ThunderClan camp on Sat May 28, 2016 11:07 am

Dovefrost

Senior Warrior
The senior warrior's ears perked to the noise of paws padding away from the den, right before Cloudstar began to speak. Although the green-eyed female's words relieved Dovefrost, she had a clue to who was the owner of those paws.

"I guess I could try, and see how it works out..." The older canine told with a small sigh.

Excusing herself from the leader's den, Dovefrost sniffed the fresh air to catch the recent scent trail of Maplepaw. That having confirmed her suspicions, the pure white female followed the scent trail, until she found herself in front of the apprentice's den.

"Maplepaw?" Dovefrost called out as she peered into the cozy shelter. Seeing the rusty-colored youngling curled up in her nest caused the snow-colored she-wolf to feel guilty for her conversation with Cloustar. Moving closer to Maplepaw, Dovefrost asked the young wolf, "What's wrong?" Although she knew the answer to that, Dovefrost still asked anyways.

Senior Warrior of Thunderclan

Base credit:Link
View user profile

920 Re: ThunderClan camp on Mon May 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpaw hopped to his paws, looking around the camp for Jaydust. Shaking dust from his short yet soft pelt, the new apprentice hobbled out of the den. "Like, whaddya think our mentors'll teach us first?" he woofed, sitting down outside the den. "I, like, just wanna hunt. Fighting is totally lame," he woofed, sticking his nose in the air. Truth was, he didn't really like hurting others. He didn't want to be like Lionpaw. Flexing his claws, Lightpaw glanced over his shoulder at Maplepaw. She seemed somewhat unhappy. Tilting his head, he glanced towards Dovefrost, who had approached the young she-wolf. Flicking his tail, the male yawned and laid down, licking his paw.

But I'm gonna survive!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,

View user profile

921 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 31, 2016 8:01 pm

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
The handsome black apprentice flicked his ears his orange eyes looked over at him "I prefer fighting with my words" he admitted, Jaydust seemed like the sort who wouldn't make Lightpaw fight unless he really had to which did make the young male feel better. He flicked his tail leaning over to inspect his friends paw, sparing a moment to lap at it before straightening up and yawning, he lay down and rested his chin between his paws with a soft sigh. Things were likely going to get more complicated than they already were, he idily watched Dovefrost stick her head into the apprentice den seeking to speak with his little sister. He'd noticed her slipping off to listen to their leader and her mentor talking.

View user profile

922 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 31, 2016 8:41 pm

Cloudstar

Clan Leader
The silvery-furred leader nodded. "Please speak to me if you have any further concerns," she said before Dovefrost exited the den. She hoped that everything would work out between Dovefrost and her new apprentice, but if it didn't she'd have to consider reassigning Maplepaw, which she didn't want to do unless there was no other choice. Cloudstar stepped out of her den and sat down just outside, letting her eyes trail down to her paws. She let out a soft sigh, her thoughts on Moonshadow and Firestar. Was there anything she could have done to prevent her mentor's death or her aunt's disappearance?

Credit  
View user profile

923 Re: ThunderClan camp on Tue May 31, 2016 11:20 pm

Lightpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Lightpaw made his way to the fresh-kill pile and took a couple of rabbits for himself and Blackpaw. Coming back, he plopped down next to his friend and dug into his rabbit hungrily. "Yeh, 'ike, I jush 'ike washing you ishut oshersh," he replied through the rabbit. Blackpaw was pretty hilarious. Unless you were on the receiving end, of course, but that's beside the point. Since Lightpaw wasn't smart enough to come up with witty insults like that, Blackpaw did, and they're dang good.

But I'm gonna survive!
My heart's burning bad,
And it's turning black,

View user profile

924 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:30 am

Blackpaw

Warrior Apprentice
Blackpaw merely flicked his ears at Lightpaw got up and hobbled away the idea of helping him not coming into the young wolves mind he just stayed where he was one orange eye keeping a watchful eye on his friend. Private interest lit up his eyes when he realized that the other apprentice was bringing a rabbit over for him as well which was something he didn't think he himself would have done. He however didn't complain or question so he instead contentedly dug into the rabbit snorting a little to himself as his friend spoke through his food. He paused in his meal to smirk a little coldly "I'll almost miss Lionpaw, she reacted so... delectably to my words" he chuckled remembering the look on her face when he'd brought up her family and the look on her face when Mustangspirit had chosen the clan over her. It had been filled with a satisfying drama for the black adolescent, he returned to his feed beginning to pick out new targets who would be the unwilling stars for him to rag on next. Lightpaw was a special friend to Black, but he also knew that he wasn't able to come up with quick insults like himself so whilst he might tease and mess with the other apprentice he'd never do to him what he'd done to Lionpaw.

View user profile

925 Re: ThunderClan camp on Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:54 am

Maplepaw

Warrior Apprentice
In a way young maplepaw felt quite alone, her brother had a best friend and blamed her for almost getting herself and that best friend killed. He didn't exactly need her anymore and she certainly couldn't speak with him about how she felt about Dovefrost. Her green eyes closed as sh decided that it'd be a good idea to try and sleep, sometimes she dreamed of things that had been like her parents and playing with blackpaw, a voice interrupted her thoughts and she sat up recognizing it belonged to Dovefrost. This is it shes going to confirm that she dosen't want me... It took her a few seconds to realize that the snowy white wolf had asked her a question, she nodded "Yes everythings fine, Blackpaw just got mad with me" Maplepaw it seemed was excellent at lying with the truth, she curled her tail over her paws and tilted her head still silently waiting to be rejected by her mentor.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum