An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

2 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:02 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior

Where there is a Light,it will vanish away.
Ravenclaw
When Darkness will take it away
Ravenclaw lashed out his tail. His cyan eyes narrowed in thought. He hadn't heard of the patrol to go invade the Twolegged camp that took capture all their wolves. He muttered a curse as he laid on the marshy wet ground. His tail slapped the dirt. He didn't really like all this mud. Shadowclan was suppose to live in these conditions not him. He took a deep breath and sighed. He was exasperated about everything. Sure,he was happy Bluepaw got back,but Aurafrost,Silverheart had been killed. Along with a few others. He closed his eyes and felt the sadness well up inside him. He sniffled and set his paw back in his forelegs. He yawned to hide his underlying tears. He oily water came out of the crinkles of his eyes. He blinked a few times blearily and rubbed his eyes with his paw. Well,at least we survived on the way here...But what a drag that was...

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

3 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:39 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw eyed around the camp suspiciously. She didn't like it. The camp felt somewhat... weird. She knew if was because Mink was used to the marshes and the pine forests. She sighed, and rested down her head. She was excited a tad bit. Barkclaw might give her a tour of the new territory, and she could resume training. Narrowing her eyes, Minkpaw lifted her head, flicking her ears. "It's so... different." She whispered, parting her jaws and taking in the scents. "It's going to take awhile to get used to the change." Mink growled, standing up and padding over to the apprentice den. Sighing, the wolf plopped herself down on her nest. She closed her eyes and drifted into a content rest.
Minkpaw hadn't taken part of the battle against the humans. She was very disappointed about that, missing out on her first battle. She wanted to prove she was a strong and merciless ShadowClan fighter, but she just was too young. Mink tried arguing, but it did no good. Now, she's still grumpy about that. And, combined with the great journey, she was extremely grumpy.

Last edited by Minkpaw on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

4 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust swished his tail on the ground. He laid on his stomach by one of the two trees in camp. He stared at the watering hole there. It look a bit murky,but not all that bad. His red eyes seemed a little glassy from the long journey. A loud yawn escaped his maw. Tears appeared in the crinkles of his eyes. His mouth opened up to show a few dull teeth,but sharp enough to use to cut something. He closed it with a swallow and licked his muzzle. He cleared his throat and sighed. Red took a deep breath and gently set his brown head onto his forelegs. His tail waved behind him tiredly. Maybe this was a bad idea...Sure there is the opportunity to show how strong we are,but maybe we shouldn't sacrifice out health for it. Red was always logical,but not so much when he was younger. Back in the original territories where the legendary Firestar had once lived,he was a bit impulsive with wanting it find Bluepaw,and becoming a good warrior and all those empty thoughts. He swiped his tongue across his teeth. Sucking on the few pieces of meat that are its way in between them. He was bored,and quiet. His red eyes strayed user to the brown Minkpaw. He sniffled a little at the cold and lifted his head again. His red gaze locked on the brown apprentice. Apprentice... The word brought back memory of Blue being captured. He tensed up a little at the thought. They had gotten her out,and he was happy for being on the attack team. Tearing into their thin skins gave him a joy that surged through his veins. A joy called revenge. His red eyes narrowed. But,she was never the same again. Physically,and mentally. He crossed his fore paws and blinked solemnly. She changed and talked a bit more. She was a bit more forceful at some points,and wasn't herself. Reddust adjusted to the new Bluepaw,but...He disliked what the Twoleggeds did to her. Any longer in that cell,and she could have been driven mad. His claws dug into the moist ground with ease. He didn't notice the sneer that curled up onto his face.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

5 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:15 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight was sitting next to a quite big bush that kept her like a wall from the cold breeze which was blowing from different sides every time. She felt somehow strange. The new place, it just, she couldn't fit in it, not yet. It was hard for her to get used to the old Stormclan camp, so changing the whole atmosphere was even worse. She knew that it was necessarily since the twoleggs entered their torritories nothing was safe there anymore.
But something made the brown fae smile. She was now happy. Her family was all together and nothing could split them, not anymore. She still felt pain and sorrow when she looked at the things that humans made to Bluepaw, but she easily ignored it when her daughter snuggled and nuzzled to her. The warrior knew that her daughter changed and she will never be the same after this disaster. The she-wolf was thankful to her sons who took part in her saving, she was thankful to Lightpaw who took care of her. She was thankful to her children and watching them growing strong and wise made her more proud and any mother could be.

View user profile

6 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw yawned. He was tired and needed sleep. He laid down on his stomach and curled into a crescent. He sighed and licked his muzzle. It was cold,and he was freezing. The cold seeped into his flesh and bones. He shivered and clenched his jaws to keep from chattering. Shadowclaw hated Leaf-bare it was cold,annoying,and cold. His tai curled around to cover a face. He felt his stomach grumble,but he ignored it. Hunger gnawed and his belly. His shifted his paws and closed his gold eyes to rest. He gave another loud yawn. Sucking in the crisp cool air. Which made his throat feel raw. He cleared his throat and closed his eyes again.

(Ah,short)

View user profile

7 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie a small red pup who had been born into the clan raced out of the pup den her currently blue eyes excited she was finally allowed out of the dena fter being stuck in there for so long! The first thing she saw was a big brown wolf with red eyes, charging over to him and slamming into him by mistake she chirped "hello! im Pixiepup! whats your name? why are your eyes red? whats up?" she rattled off questions with great precision

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

8 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:55 am

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust felt something small and soft smack into his. "Hmm?" He turned to look at the pup. His red eyes narrowing in a bit of annoyance. He kept silent till all her questions were in the air. When she was done he opened his mouth to speak. "If you done,my name's Reddust. And my eyes are red because my dad's were too." He spoke in a gruff voice,"And the sky,is 'whats up'." His brown ears twitched as he waited for her blast of responses.

View user profile

9 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
The brown fae yawned softly as she flicked her tail. She noticed a small redish pup who seemed excited for the world outside the nursery. She smiled remembering how curious her own pups were and their attempts to leave the nest secrety. Luna laso saw how the small wolf bumped into her son. "That won't end good." she thought.
The medium sized she-wolf rised her body and shook the dust off her chocolate-brown fur. With slow steps she got near Reddust who, to be honest, had almost the same coat as her. She stopped on a metre away from the male and stopped her silver-grey eyes on the small pup. A gentle smile appeared on her muzzle as she spoke with measured and pleasant tone: "It seem you found a new friend, my dear." she gave a fast look at her son as her ears twitched. Her words were meant to make an insinuation to Reddust, not to be so harsh with the pup. She knew what he've been through, she felt the same, and the new camp as well as the new states they were in couldn't be accepted so quickly and easily. At all, every single wolf need some time to get used to something new.
Lunalight suddenly decided to change the topic. "Have you seen your sisters and brother around?" the brown mother asked. She didn't show any worry, yet she needed to know where the others were.

View user profile

10 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:21 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper entered the new camp with a slight frown on his face. He was just getting used to life in the old Stormclan camp and moving came to a great surprise to him. It was his third time moving but the old Shadowclan camp was now nothing to him. Plus, the male should be happy after a pleasant change of scenery. Silent shook all of the negative thoughts off and payed attention to the real world, not his mind. He saw an excitable pup, Minkpaw, Reddust and Lunalight. The warrior slowly walked over to his old friend with half a smile on his face. "Hello," he half-heartidly said. "Lovely new territory, isn't it?"

11 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
While waiting for her son's reply, a familiar voice made the brown fae look away. A friendly smile curled on her muzzle. "Greetings, Silentwhisper." the warrior replied as she flicked her tail. She was glad to see him around. He was the only close friend she had from her childhood. Luna could notice that Silent wasn't that pleased with the new territory. She wasn't eaither but she tried to look on the good side of it. She thought for it as if it was a new beginning for each of them.
The chocolate-brown she-wolf nodded. "It truly is. It somehow reminds me of our old, old home." she smiled as she looked at one of the large oak trees. Her eyes followed some leaves that just broke away from the tree branches and spinned in a dance together with the wind. "It really is Leaf-fall.." she thought. The female could not believe how fast the time passed.
When the leaves touched the grown, the silver-grey eyed fae again looked at the surrounding wolves.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

12 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:16 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper nodded at Lunalight's words. "I always preferred the Shadowclan camp," He admitted. "Thought I do hope that we don't move again. Three moves in forty eight moons is a lot to me." This the male turned four, during summer, he felt a bit more different. A little darker you could say. He stayed quieter and tried to keep his nose out of other wolves business. Also the warrior didn't know if he was Shadowclan blood or Stormclan blood. It was all confusing to him.

13 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
"Why are you so grumpy?" She asked next her gray blue eyes that would eventually fade to a warm brown stared at him with interest. She sat down next to him not noticing the look that Lunalight sent toward her son, she was also unaware of the passing of Aurafrost. She tilted her head to the side her fuzzy red fur making her look like a gigantic ball of fluff, getting up she pranced slightly on the spot and continued with her questions "how many clans are there? What is our territory like? Why is everyone so grumpy?" the questions seemed never ending as the small pup sat beside the large wolf. Her eyes fixed on him, she wanted answers and this grouchy big wolf was probbaly the best hope she had for the answers she wanted and well needed, she tilted her head to the side slightly watching the brown hued wolf with interest. Unaware of how she looked like the long dead Direstar.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

14 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:46 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust turned to hear his mother's voice. His ears twitched in annoyance while she still treated him like pup. He growled to her. "Luna..." Silentwhisper approached the fae and he sighed. Not wanting to answer more of his mother's questions. He heard some one else's voice. Reddust grumbled and turned back to the pup. "4 clans,muddy and marshy,and..." He trailed off at her last question. His thoughts wavered,then drifted to Aurafrost. He felt something sting in his chest and make it tingle. "If you would be quiet,I would tell you." The brown warrior set his big brown head on his paws. His red eyes staring back at the red pup. He yawned and swiped his pink tongue over his muzzle. "By the way,why is your name Pixie?" He didn't have an inquiring look on his face,just a frown of boredom.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

15 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
The red puppy shrugged "Don't know, I think its cause i was a runt when i was born! but ii don't look like it now" she wagged her tail and pounced forward giving a playful yap before she lightly pawed at the side of his muzzle. the puppy was only the size of the males skull, she tilted her head "you look upset, and being quiet is boring! theres so much to see and do! why hang around when it should be go go go!" she yipped her small slip of a tail wagging at full speed.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

16 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust grunted at her reply. While she smacked into his muzzle,he was staring at nothing. Thoughts swirling in his mind about the Twolegged capturings. Her words made his thoughts whizz back to the conversation. "If it's all go,go,go. We won't have much prey for food right now." His nose crinkled as he turned his head as to look at the small female. "And since I'm so quiet,I suppose I'm boring?" He smirked,then gave off a hearty gruff chuckle.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

17 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
"No, cause you're all grumpy! if you're happy you will be fine!" she replied before she scrambled onto his face, he got a paw in an eye as she determindly climbed up and sat on his head chewing on his left ear with puppy teeth. "can you take me out of camp Reddust? pleeeaaase! come on nothing will hurt me with you there right?" her words were slightly muffled as she spoke through chewing on his brown fuzzy ear. She wanted to go and explore the new territories, it was boring in camp, the big brown warrior would surely be able to protect her if they did go out afterall he was a big warrior! she made a couple of puppy growling sounds as she began tugging at his ear "lets go lets go lets go!"

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

18 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Reddust

Warrior
(Pixie is sooo kawaii!)

Reddust felt Pixiepup start to climb up his head. His right eye lid slid down as she climbed up onto his forehead. He felt something small nibble his ear. "We're grumpy 'cause all the pups are running around having fun. While we can't." She started tugging in his ear and pleading to go out to camp. "Pixie,no." She started dragging around his ear. Red smirked at her enthusiasm and energy. "Even if you did want to go out,were would we go?"

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

19 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
(I'm starting Minkpaw's dreadful destiny... hehehe.... >:3)
Minkpaw woke, and yawned, showing her razor-sharp teeth. She blinked a couple of times, her eyes feeling weird. Shrugging, the apprentice got up and took a look around. "Yeesh, foggy outside. I can barely see the trees!" Mink shook her pelt, and stepped outside the den, setting herself down. She then drifted her gaze over to a young pup, messing with Reddust. "Huh," Minkpaw grinned, and watched the pup play. "How can she enjoy this fog?" Mink woofed to herself. She looked up at the sky, which was a faint, milky blue. "Huh?" She asked, getting to her feet. "Usually it's cloudy when it's foggy..." Mink whispered. She looked over to Lunalight. "Strange weather today, huh? I guess we're going to get rain tomorrow." She barked with a shrug.
Minkpaw blinked again, but the weird feeling wouldn't get out of her eyes. Huffing, Minkpaw looked up at the sky.
(Mink is getting cataracts...OHZ NOZ!)

View user profile

20 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:46 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepup giggled as he said that they were all grumpy because the pups were having fun, her giggling turned to a disappointed whine when he said that they couldn't "the Ancient oak!" she replied still chewing on his ear making it all soggy with puppy slobber. She had firmly decided that Reddust was her new bestest friend, at the sound of a voice asking how she could enjoy the fog the red puppy blinked "Its not foggy though! its a bright sky day!" she giggled looking up at the deep blue sky before tugging at reddusts ear again "come on pleaaase Reddust! you're such a big warrior i know that you could protect me!"
(hehehe, i know, thats the whole point of pixie)

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

21 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw blinked at the pup's response. "Impossible. It's as foggy as can be. Maybe your eyes are just better than everyone else's." Mink woofed doubtfully.  "I can barely see the oak trees..." She whispered, flicking her tail. She yet again, blinked her eyes hardly. "Okay, my eyes just downright feel awkward." She growled, blinking several times. "Ehh..." She tried wiping her paw across her closed eye. "So... is it actually foggy, cause I can't tell." She looked over at Reddust.

View user profile

22 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:21 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust blinked as Minkpaw took a stand up. He heard her words and her eyes seemed a bit pale to him. He frowned as Pixiepup continued to slobber all over his ear. It's not foggy... He thought no silence to himself. He heard the pup's reply again and turned to her. "Do you even know where that is?" He lowered a head to look into her eyes. His ear moved towards her,which might have made her trip from the sudden push. "If you can tell me exactly where it is,I'll take you." He folded his forelegs and smirked at the pup. He heard Mink again and turned to her. "Well,I can tell,Mink." His eyes narrowed at her. "Are you ok,Minkpaw?" His eyes narrowed even more to become slits on his face in suspicion.

View user profile

23 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw rubbed her eye, the eye where she couldn't see as much with. She looked at Reddust with question in her eyes. "Impossible." She growled. When he asked if she was okay, Minkpaw shrugged. "I feel fine, but my eyes kinda feel awkward and yea... it's kinda foggy. Not like, foggy foggy, but... kinda hard to see. Everything's pale and looks like fog, like... um... milk! Like milk is on my eyes." She answered. "It's kinda like there's something on top of in eyes, but I just think it's the thickness of the... um... fog." Mink honestly answered. Whatever was wrong, Mink wanted it gone. So she'd have to be specific.

View user profile

24 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie got flicked off Reddusts head as he flicked his ear, she fell onto her back and wriggled there before sitting up and frowning "its... um.... its...." she went suprisingly silent for a few moments as she tried to figure it out before a look of triumph dawned over her fuzzy features "its away from camp! its out of camp! there I told you now lets go lets go lets go lets go!" she bounced up and down barking that was more of a yapping she pounced forward lightly pawing at hsi face before she backed up her butt wagging in the air her forelegs resting on the ground.

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

25 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:27 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna's eyes narrowed at her son as a slight grow came out of her throat. Reddust had to accept the fact that no matter how old he is, the brown fae will always look at him as a child of her. She did not meant to make him feel uncomfortable with her words, but his reaction wasn't necessary. Growling back at him was meant to remind him that he should not grow because she, personaly, understood it as disrespect. She was older and of course his mother and he shouldn't forget that.
However, that quickly went out of her mind as she had her short conversation with Silentwhisper. Reddust was also busy talking with the small redish pup. Soon Minkpaw joint them and changed the topic. "Well it's not that foggy, but I guess it will be like that often, since it is Leaf-fall and also our camp is located on a specific place, I guess."
The chocolate she-wolf enjoyed the rain, but only when she sat in a warm cosy nest and watched it from the inside of a cave or a den.
Her tail flicked as she watched the playful pup and her son. She smiled, somehow knowing that soon or later he will agree and will take her out for a walk. This time she did not said a word, not wanting to enter in a verbal or nonverbal conflict with Red.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 40]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum