An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

101 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw listened as he heard more wolves around him speaking. Soon after, Reddust had told Pixiepup to go to the nursery, and the red-furred pup padded off. Barkclaw wondered what prey there was in StormClan's new territory; would there be any of the same prey that ShadowClan had? Hearing Lunalight's voice, Barkclaw nodded to his mother, taking a step after her before looking back to Reddust. "Well, er, good luck." The brown-patched warrior said, referring to Pixiepup, before he padded over to the camp entrance to wait for Minkpaw and Shadowclaw.

View user profile

102 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:30 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw flicked her ears when the hyperactive pup padded away. "Hope I wasn't that hyper as a pup..." She murmured under her breath. When Lunalight and Barkclaw padded towards the entrance, Minkpaw flicked her tail and woofed, "Finally something to do!" The brown apprentice said bluntly, padding over to the wolves. She sat down, waiting for Shadowclaw to come. 'Maybe we'll find something interesting.' Minkpaw thought. The last days had been very bleak, it seems.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

103 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart had listened as he heard Silktuft's response, before the warrior had decided to go out of the camp. He frowned slightly as he heard Silktuft cough several times, and heard Silentwhisper's response to Dolphinpaw before the warrior had gone off to the Medicine Wolves' Den. The reddish-furred warrior, while waiting to hear if Dolphinpaw would respond, wondered what he should do. Maybe I could go on a border patrol. The young warrior thought to himself. His yellow eyes looked around the camp, and he wondered what would happen to the territory they had left behind.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

104 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivory was interrupted from her silent musings when a harsh voice made her look up, her eyes that currently looked more brown than anything narrowed. Silentwhisper she thought inspecting the raven colored brute with amethyst colored eyes, her ears tilted back as he mentioned her sister "My sister is with starclan now, just like the rest of my family" Ivory was well aware that she looked almost identical to her sister Opalwing, only unlike her sister she didn't have a bit of black on the end of her muzzle. Her tail lashed slightly, she didn't even have the beautiful chain from her sister it had all been left behind when they'd moved.

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

105 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded as Stormblade had spoken, hearing him also mention that he wasn't sure where they should hunt. Thinking for a few moments, she decided that there could be fish at the river, along with other water-residing prey. "Perhaps there'd be some prey at Perch's Flow?" Graystar asked, recalling what the river had previously been named. She looked up as she noticed Silentwhisper walking over, asking Stormblade about Opalwing; now that Graystar thought about it, she hadn't seen the other warrior in a while. Her golden eyes glanced to Ivoryfrost as she heard her response to Silentwhisper's question, and she frowned slightly. I really hope that I'm leading the Clan well; so many wolves... and those taken by Twolegs.... Graystar's thoughts trailed off, and she shook her head slightly. She would be sure to hunt as much prey as she could catch, to make sure StormClan would be better off during the end of Leaf-fall. Graystar glanced back towards Stormblade, to hear the Irish Wolfhound's response to her suggestion.

View user profile

106 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:27 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade nodded listening to what graystar was saying, a voice interrupted her and he looked up to see a purple eyed wolf. His ears lowered slightly "I don't know im sorry Silentwhisperd" his tail lowered and he sighed slightly his brown eyes glittering with guilt. hearing Ivoryfrosts words he lifted his head a soft whine leaving him "oh I'm so sorry" he murmured under his breath, He still thought it was his fault for all of this, glancing over at Graystar he said quietly "Perch's Flow sounds nice" he was decent at fishing his mentor had focused most of his hunting on fishing.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

107 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar nodded as she heard Stormblade's quiet response. "Alright, we could hunt there then." She replied in a murmur, still thinking about what may have happened to Opalwing. The gray-furred leader nodded to both Silentwhisper and Ivoryfrost, before looking back towards the camp entrance. Remembering the way to the river, the leader stepped forward, looking back to see if Stormblade was coming. Graystar then turned back to the camp exit and walked towards it, nodding to the other hunting patrol that was about to head out, before she trotted off to the river.

~Perch's Flow~

View user profile

108 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade dipped his head at Silentwhisper before he turned and headed out after Graystar his ears perking forward once more. His large shaggy frame was on the lean side as he often didn't think he had the right to eat unless he'd caught something to add to the fresh kill pile.
-perch's flow-

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

109 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:37 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw stopped at the camp entrance, glancing back to make sure that Shiver was coming. Would the other warriors be angry with him for bringing her here? She had said that she was interested in joining the Clan, so perhaps they'd be okay with that? His icy blue eyes glanced around for any sign of Graystar, though it appeared that the leader was currently out of the camp. "We'll have to wait until Graystar returns," Icepaw whispered back to Shiver. "If you'd like, we could just wait here by the camp entrance." He added, wondering how long it would take for the rest of the Clan to notice. "If anything gets down to a fight, though, I think it would be best not to fight back." Icepaw murmured, remembering the earlier question Shiver had asked him.

Last edited by Icepaw on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (Adding response to what Shiver said at the border topic))

View user profile

110 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiver trotted up so she was right beside the wolf. "It's fine with me, as long as I keep inside my skin." she says to the wolf as she glanced at the wolves around them and shudders. "Is it just me, or are they paying attention to us?" she asks while shrinking in her pelt. Calm down, Shiver. You can do this the dog said in her head, but in her real pelt, she was more less going to do it. Her brown eyes scanned the wolves in the camp, while her head was thinking if it was a better idea if she had waited at the entrance.

View user profile

111 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw's icy blue eyes glanced back as he noticed Shiver, hearing her response. He nodded, listening as the dog spoke once more. "Hmm... I'm not quite so sure," Icepaw murmured as he glanced around the camp. "Even though I'm just an apprentice, if you ever have any questions about StormClan I could try to answer them." The fluffy apprentice added, keeping his tone quiet to as to not attract much attention from the other warriors.

View user profile

112 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
"It's not the clan I'm worried about, it's whether or not these wolves would like to kill me is what I'm worried about." she tells the wolf standing beside her, then gulps as she glances once more around the camp. Her instinct told her to try to calm down, so she lied down next the wolf, licking her paws. Her ears twitched every now and then as she heard the sounds of the wolves around her. Panting, growling, and snarling is all that was apparent to her now. If there was one noise that didn't sound friendly to her, she'd react to it faster than an owl to a rodent in the grass below.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

113 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:04 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust swiveled his head around at the scent of wild mud and brush. Maybe a bit more wild than his. He growled at the sight of the white dog. It's long perked ears seemed to mock theirs. It may look like a wolf,but it was a dog. A mutt like all the rest. Icepaw came in the camp with it. He stood up and lashed out his tail. He approached the couple and stood in front of them with narrowed red eyes. "Icepaw...What in Starclan's name were you thinking bringing,"he turned to look at the dog with a harsh glare. "That into camp?" He snarled lowly.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

114 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw yawned loudly. He cleared his throat and licked his muzzle. He blinked around with bleary eyes. The thoughts of yesterday rushed back at him. His eyes narrowed into a glare. Bluepaw has changed a lot lately... His paws tensed up,making his dull claws gorge out the dirt under them. He snorted and stood up on creaking joints. He lashed out his tail and slipped out the den. His striking cyan eyes seemed dull that day. He sighed,his breath lightly outlined by white steam. He noticed the white dog in camp. His ears flicked towards it in acknowledgment of its presence,but he didn't feel very confident can't he would sound very polite. His manner and attitude seemed very sour then. He turned and made his way over to the fresh-kill pile.
His tail swept the ground,as he bent over to nose through the small leaf-bare pile. He picked up a small half frozen fish with his jaws. He then turned and sat down a meter from the den and began to eat his lunch.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

115 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw watched as the pup finally disappeared into the nursery. He sighed loudly and watched in the corner of his vision as Reddust went up to the white pair at the entrance. He watched in the background as Reddust snarled at them. His ears twitched as they scooped up the sound of ther conversation. Kill? That dog must have mouse-dung for brains. He snorted and turned back to Luna to wait for them to go.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

116 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:23 am

Silentwhisper nodded to Stormblade before seeing yet another dog. He growled under his breath and limped up to Reddust, nodding his head in agreement at his words. "This place is turning into a rescue shelter," He grumbled, glaring at the dog. He them looked at Icepaw. "Who is this?" He demanded.

117 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:43 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw sat down next to the entrance, when a house-dog and Icepaw entered. She let out a growl. "We're turning into ThunderClan! Have we gone soft?" She growled under her breath.
When the dog mentioned "Kill", Minkpaw let out a half-snort, half-laugh. "Kill? We may be wolves but we still have honor." She woofed, licking her paws and wiping them across her ear.
Minkpaw had many other thoughts she wanted to say out loud, but she was worried what Barkclaw would say. So the apprentice held her tongue, but she was still glaring at the wolf.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

118 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw's attention turned back to the camp entrance as he caught an unfamiliar scent, spotting a dog enter the camp after Icepaw. The warrior growled and flicked his tail; he wasn't certain why StormClan was accepting loners, rogues, or house-dogs into the Clan. The other Clans will think we're weak. He thought to himself, watching as a few other wolves approached the camp entrance as well. He heard his brother, Reddust, snarl, and heard Minkpaw growl. Silentwhisper had approached the entrance as well. I can't tell if I can scent prey-scent or not. I hope that dog hadn't been hunting on StormClan territory. Barkclaw added in his thoughts.

View user profile

119 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw shook his head slightly as he heard Shiver speak. "They couldn't; I think it would be against the Warrior Code." The apprentice said, before his ice-blue eyes turned to Reddust. "I brought her here since wanted to join." Icepaw replied evenly, hiding any worry that he felt. The fluffy wolf watched as Silentwhisper also approached, hearing the warrior ask a question of his own. "This is Shiver." Icepaw responded, leaving out the fact that the dog had been on StormClan territory. He heard Minkpaw growl, but couldn't determine the apprentice's words until she spoke about honor. He simply shrugged; Icepaw could understand that it must be daunting to approach a Clan full of angry wolves. The white-furred apprentice glanced back at Shiver before turning to the wolves in front of him.

View user profile

120 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:57 pm

Gentlestar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow left the warriors den when she heard commotion by the entrance. "Really Icepaw, did you have to bring that Dog, here. What are we Thunderclan, for crying out loud." Blackwidow sat down and watched the dog, with cold eyes. "Icepaw, Graystar went out hunting." she said, her tail flicking back and forth.

SMARTER than you think,
and LOVED more than you know
View user profile

121 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiver was starting to get worried about all of the rude comments towards Icepaw and herself from the clan wolves. "Don't you wolves have any respect for a dog, we are both canines, for lupus' sake?! We are both canines, doesn't that bring any less discriminating thoughts in your heads?" she growls at the wolves around her. If these wolves were going to discriminate her, she wasn't going down with her tail between her legs. "I may be a dog, but this act of discust towards my kind will not be tolerated in my presence." she adds angrily. Her tail lashed out as she glared back at the wolves around them.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

122 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow let out a sigh of annoyance. "No i have no respect for your kind, your kind like to get warm and fuzzy with two legs, following their every command. I mean its just disgusting. I have respect for those that have earned it. Look at you a doggie acting all high and mighty, what a joke." Blackwidow didnt care for dogs, there was only a few that she was even okay with, and that even took a while. But she was not going to take this from some pooch.

123 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
"Not to bust your bubble, but I have friends that came from Hardford that have been in hotter frying pans than this. And don't get me wrong, I love the rudeness your showing, but if it comes to fighting, then I'll fight you right now." she gets up in Blackwidow's face. "Icepaw, you can judge. Perhaps I may have some wolf in me somewhere, just haven't tapped into it yet." she adds coldly. "I've lived as a stray since I was a pup, I've fought bigger rats than you, wolf. And since then, I've never given up, so don't push me." she snarls nastily at the wolf that confronted her. "Your rudeness is not good in front of me, and it will take one of your leaders to seperate me from this fight." he adds, her tail rigid, and her eyes flicker with hate.

Credit

View user profile

124 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:19 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw looked up as he heard Blackwidow's voice, watching as the warrior walked up to him. What, is everyone going to be like this? I wish my parents or Tornadopaw were in camp now, I hope they'd support me. Icepaw thought to himself, hearing Blackwidow speak once more. "I had to bring her here since she wanted to join; and okay." Icepaw said, adding on the 'okay' as Blackwidow mentioned that Graystar was hunting. Icepaw glanced back at Shiver as he heard her growl, before he heard Blackwidow's response. This isn't going very well, The fluffy apprentice thought to himself, perking his ears as he heard Shiver mention the word 'fight'. Shiver had then walked up to Blackwidow, and Icepaw wondered if the two would really fight. "Shiver, I don't think that this is a good idea...." Icepaw murmured, keeping his tone even.

View user profile

125 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:38 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow got up on all fours and bared her teeth, "Yes if I was you I would listen to Icepaw its not a good idea to challenge me. Because you see i would really enjoy taking a swipe or two at you, but i dont think your worth my time. "I have some wolf in me somewhere, really your just a wannabe, truly pathetic. Also if I were you i would watch that attitude of yours, especially if you want to join this clan." Blackwidow stared the dog in the eye, "Or you wouldnt last long."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum