An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

126 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:51 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna watched patiently. She did not say a word, just watched. She disliked dogs too, yet she kept it quiet. The only thing she wanted was to get out of the cmp and it's problems. A peaceful walk, a hunting expedition, fishing by the river - something that will keep her mind away from here just for a while.
The she wolf sighed and looked at Blackwidow. "She doesn't worth it." The brown fae got near the small dog and looked at her serious. "You do know that we could tear you apart if we want but non of us would break the warrior code because of one pet." Luna's eyes were cold. She disliked them because they thought the clans were like a shelter to them. In her eyes they were the two-legged pets and they did not belong among the wolves. It wasn't Icepaw's fault, he only wanted to help and the brown fae was sure not going to accuse him.
"Just as Blackwidow said, keep your muzzle shut if you want to be part of this clan, though even if you get "accepted" none will truly look at you as a clan mate." the wolf flicked her tail and took few steps away from the group. She made a sign to Barkclaw, Minkpaw and Shadowclaw to come. The warrior could not wait any longer. She simply needed a 'fresh air'.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

127 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:06 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow smirked at what Lunalight said, Lunalight had just gained some of Blackwidow's respect. She watched as the fae padded off. Then she turned to Icepaw, "Icepaw I want you to know that its not your fault okay, and nobody is angry at you." She said in a softer tone then the snarling one she was talking to the dog in. Turning back to the dog, "what are you trying to prove by coming here, what that you can hang with us wolves. Because no matter what you say or do, at the end of the day your just a dog, I dont understand you, why cant you just stick with your own kind, for Starclan's sake.

128 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:56 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw listened as he heard Blackwidow's voice, hoping that the warrior's words wouldn't anger Shiver any further. What would happen if a fight did occur? The apprentice wasn't quite certain; the only fight that had happned since he was born had been the battle to rescue the captured wolves. The apprentice's icy gaze looked towards Lunalight as he heard the warrior speak, and he wondered once more how Shiver would respond. When the apprentice heard Blackwidow speak his name, his blue eyes looked over at her. Blackwidow had spoke in a softer tone, and Icepaw nodded slightly. "Okay." He murmured, waiting to see what would happen next.

View user profile

129 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw watched, agitated, as the dog began defending itself. "They're right about keeping your mouth shut. We wolves hate disrespectful mutts." She growled, standing up and staring with her milky eyes at the dog. She let out another half-laugh, half-snort. "And fighting a warrior would get you nowhere." Minkpaw woofed, licking her paw and running it over her ears. But her eyes had a tint of admiration. 'She stood up to a warrior. I'd never do that. She's different. She has the heart of a warrior.'
But Lunalight had motioned for she and the other two to follow. Minkpaw gave one last glare at the dog, before padding after the brown she-wolf.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

130 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw's gray eyes glanced between the other wolves and the dog as they spoke, flicking his tail. Upon hearing Shiver mention a fight, he let out a slight growl. If it comes down to a fight, the dog would be outnumbered. Barkclaw thought to himself, glancing slightly in Lunalight's direction as his mother spoke up, followed by Blackwidow and his apprentice Minkpaw. Soon after, Lunalight had signaled for the patrol to follow her. The rather large warrior growled once more before turning after Lunalight and Minkpaw and padding after them, glancing back to see if Shadowclaw was coming before he wondered where they would hunt.

View user profile

131 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust watched as Blackwidow and the dog fought. He held his tongue from uttering a couple of words,but he added to himself silently. You're not of clan blood either... Red snorted and looked at the dog. She had guts for one thing,but here,guts for dogs didn't earn them anything in the clans. For all they knew,she could just be all bark,but not bite. Red lashed out his tail. Wanting to pin down someone,the insane insulting was getting under his pelt. "Just because we're some kind of cousins,doesn't mean it will instantly earn you respect..." He wanted to add,Mutt at the ending of his sentence,but he decided against it. He'd hate it just as much as the dog,but it still wasn't right to just go up to an untrained apprentice and take then advantage of him to take you to camp.
The brown warrior lashed his tail. Once his mother had left he turned to the black and red pelted warrior. "That's enough,Blackwidow. She's been warned." He said rigidly. His red eyes narrowed into a glare. No one had really ever earned his respect. Shadestar and Graystar passed because they were his superiors,but he didn't really care about Snowstorm. Just another stupid Riverclann to deal with for Starclan's sake. Lunalight was his mother,it was kinda by blood he had to. Reddust finally snorted,"And just because your a wolf,doesn't mean you'll be accepted by everyone too...Rouge." He said the last word with distaste. Red wasn't doing great lately. Aura was dead just a few weeks ago,then he just recently found out he had a pup. That should have filled him with pride as a father,but it just made it more stressful as one more person to protect. He didn't want to loose someone else. He felt his tensed up legs gorge out the mud that was set under his paws. "Now,I believe we all have something to do right now..." He muttered from clenched teeth. End of discussion. Red turned and join his mother and her patrol. His face sulky. He didn't want to take sides,the dog was a mutt first of all,but Black was a rouge before the clans. His lips pursed. Red finally stepped out of the camp entrance. Taking a deep breath of the leaf-bare chilled air. He sighed loudly again,and his breath was outlined with white. Like a cloud. The cold always chilled him. It was his second year,but it somehow calmed him too. Seeing the frost overcome the green,seemed to make everything possible,but when leaf-bare melted,it meant that there were hardships,but you would soon come in at the end,because Leaf-bare always came,no matter how late or how early it did. The brown warrior sighed. He didn't feel like talking, he turned around to glare at the rest of the patrol. "Destination,please? I want to get out of the stalled cow herd." He snarled irritably.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

132 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:41 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw watched as the fight began. The fire was ignited. It started to boil,then it started to simmer down again. He realized he had raised his hackles in a defensive position. He immediately relaxed. He sighed loudly. He really didn't think this would happen every other week,but apparently it did.  Some fight would break out about something. A new dog joining,or about being old time rouges or something about love. The young warrior rolled his shoulders in preparation of the patrol. He stood up and Luna came back,along with Barkclaw. Blackwidow was still staring daggers at the dog,but she apologized softly to the apprentice. Starclan...What are we turning into? A shelter or something? He looked up at the sky with narrowed eyes. An annoyed look on his golden eyes. He sneered and snorted. "Stupid stars...They mean nothing anymore..." He muttered under his breath. He wanted to add a string of curses,but he held back this time. It didn't feel like the camp needed any more negative energy. It as better when the clan was smaller and more easy going. Back when it was just Shadowclan. In fact,he'd rather go back to guarding the nursery for a moon than live through this!
He snarled under his breath. His hackles rose again,and his face look like a Chirstmas Scrooge. It worked with,the theme of the season,not that he knew that.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

133 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw paid the fight no mind. He was focused too much in his own thoughts,but mostly on his trout. He tore through the scaly skin that conversation most fish. He spat it out on the ground,but quickly covered it up with some dark sludge that the Shadowclanners called mud. He shuttered at the sight. I like our camp better. It was clean for one thing... Raven cringed,remembering that they had left the old clans. There is no camp to go back to... He sneered and pulled an annoyed expression. Raven was a lot different from before the journey. Before it was sleeping,hunting, and caring for the clan as usual. Now it was sleeping,hunting,caring for the clan, and stressing over everything else that might have worried him. He groaned and turned back to his fish. He expertly ate on side of the fish,till the spine showed itself. He lifted the sternum wit his claws,thenflicked it off to the side,where he quickly buried it along with the earlier skin. He then began to freely eat the fish. An absentminded look on his face,so much he could barely taste the fish.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

134 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:28 am

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivoryfrost watched it all unfold with cold bored eyes, her ears tilted back slightly and she got up to walk over to the dog on silent paws. Staring down at it her lips lifted slightly before she said "Icepaw i would suggest you go and look for Graystar and the other dog. I believe they went to Perches Flow I'll keep an eye on the dog" her voice was low and cold. She lived to serve her clan now that her family was in Starclan, she knew that Silentwhisper had loved her sister once upon a time she had loved someone as well. The pure white she wolf flicked her fluffy tail from one side to the other before she carefully lowered her haunches to the ground, she had a more icy beauty to her than her sister had.

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

135 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:40 am

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow narrowed her eyes at what Reddust called her. "Rouge, really I have been with a pack/clan most of my life and you call me a rouge, oh real smart Reddust, real smart." She said with annoyance "and I could care less of what you say, but a rouge I am not." she then turned and padded over to the fresh kill pile, she chose two fish. But she brought one over to Ivoryfrost, "here, i'll keep watch with you." she said setting the fish down at Ivoryfrost's paws. Blackwidow then laid down on a somewhat dry area and eat her fish.

136 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:21 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
"Very well, wolf. If it is that attitude I'd find myself lucky to take such an effort in confronting you. I accept your replies and will back down if that is what you want. I may be a mutt, as some say I am, but my heart is one of a wolf's. I may have bitten off more than I can chew here." she says and shrinks back in submission to Blackwidow. "I will accept the punishment that you might deliver to me, but I am willing to take the fall, for it is my own fault we are having such a conversation. Go ahead and rip me to shreds, I deserve it." she admits her mistake and sinks to her belly, readying herself for the impact of those long, sharp fangs in the wolf's mouth. Her white fur stands up on her haunches, her ears flat against her skull, and her tail tucked firmly underneath her belly. "Get on with it, wolf. I wouldn't wait to get even, but that's what I'd do in your body." she says and whimpers as she lied shaking with fear in the grass.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

"Do you see a loyal Clanmate or a Two-leg collar when you look at me?!"

"Howl complaints all you want, I still smell better than you guys do to me!"
View user profile

137 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivoryfrost nodded to Blackwidow before flicking an ear in annoyance at Shiver "Idiot Dog, get up from the ground. I do not know how things work where you come from but here Respect is earnt. You give us Respect and eventually Respect will be given in return" she picked up the fish in her Jaws and lowered herself to the ground, gripping the fish between her legs she began delicatly eating it.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

138 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Hearing a wolf's response to her display of submission, she slowly raised herself from the ground, but kept her tail tucked even though she was being misunderstood as a "respected" member. "Yes, that's what I am, an idiot. That's all I ever will be, won't I?" she asks the wolf is response to the "idiot dog" part. "How can I be so foolish, if I weren't a dog, I'd probably be a rock." she says to herself. "May I ask why you are volunteering to watch over me, wolf?" she asks the white wolf who had called her an idiot. Her brown eyes dulled in anticipation of hearing the wolf's next words. "And in case you're wondering, I'm probably the only one here feeling completely agitated and foolish." she adds sadly, dropping her ears to the sides of her long, white face.

Credit

"Sure, I once was a house dog, but you're mouse-brained if you think I'd EVER go back to being some Two-leg's pet!"

View user profile

139 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:35 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
The beautiful white wolf lifted her head to eye the dog, "stop feeling sorry for yourself. If you wish to survive in the world of wolves you need to harden up. Dog." she returned her attention to the fish. She had become cold and unemotional toward most, annoyance and boredom often seen on her features, finishing off her meal she stood up glancing over at Blackwidow. She shook out her medium lengthed fur before sitting down once more

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

140 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:01 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
"May I ask your name, wolf?" she asks rather suddenly, glancing over at the white wolf with her chocolate brown eyes. I guess I'm a negative influence to this pack the house dog thought to herself. "You seem rather kind for a wolf meeting an unfamiliar dog, how so?" she asks after a while. Her chocolate brown eyes shimmered while staring at the wolf, almost pleading for her to respond as nicely as she was before, when she had said that she would watch over her. "I know I'm very negative around others, but never around myself, kind a bit ironic, don't you think?" she adds then shuts her mouth shut so the wolf could answer.

Credit

View user profile

141 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:26 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivoryfrost looked over at the dog the same coldness to her "This is not kindness Dog, This is stopping a pointless fight that you were trying to start" she turned her muzzle to the camp entrance waiting for Graystar to return rather impatiently. Her tail tip twitched from side to side revealing her slight annoyance with this whole affair, she was standing guard to make sure that the dog didn't try to do anything else that was stupid. Blackwidow could have easily torn the dog apart, luckily for the dog she and the others followed the warrior code.

I was beautiful then
I remember
Olivias song
View user profile

142 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:26 am

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust chose to ignore Black's outburst. Even if she was once part of a pack,she left it and went 'rouge.' He smirked at her words,"Oh real smart,real smart..." He started snickering. Oh Lupus,she really isn't very smart,is she? Reddust shook his head and returned to his original stature. He heard the dog starting to whimper again,he snorted loudly. It really was all bark and no bite...Pathetic. He lashed out his tail and turned to the patrol. "Where are we going?"

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

143 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:00 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow snorted when the dog laid on the ground. "Oh please, you know if I didnt follow the warrior code, it would be so tempting to take you up on your offer. And Ivoryfrost is right, you have to give respect to earn it, and just a reminder for in the future, dont cower in front of another wolf, it doesnt do you any good. And we are only watching you so that you dont go around snupping." Blackwidow twitched her tail and then finished eating her fish. She missed the good old days when she could go on hunting patrols with Thunderstrike and spar with Posionivy, chat and take walks with her mate, Bane. She really did miss him, she hated to watch as the fire consumned him. That was the second time in her life that she had cried, and openly for all to see.

144 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw glanced between the nearby StormClan wolves and Shiver, hearing more arguements start. He flicked his tail as he heard Reddust's words to Blackwidow; was the Clan now turning upon itself? Icepaw's gaze turned to Ivoryfrost as he heard the warrior tell him to bring back Graystar, from the Perch's Flow. Normally the apprentice would have been excited to visit the river, and he was, but his excitement was tumbled together with worry for what would occur while he was away from the camp. "I'll go to the Perch's Flow." Icepaw murmured to Ivoryfrost, turning towards the camp entrance. He could hear Shiver and Ivoryfrost speaking as he padded away, and Icepaw hoped that there wouldn't be any fights while he was at the river. Hoping that he would remember the direction of the river this time and not end up lost, Icepaw trotted off.

~Perch's Flow~

View user profile

145 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:17 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar padded into the clearing, stopping nearby the camp entrance. Her golden eyes looked back to see if Stormblade and Icepaw were coming before she glanced around. Turning to the dog, Graystar nodded. "Hello, I'm Graystar. I've heard that you wanted to join StormClan?" She asked, glancing over at Ivoryfrost after she'd finished speaking. "Icepaw told me that you asked him to bring Stormblade and I here. Did anything happen while I was away?" Graystar asked, looking between both the nearby warriors and Ivoryfrost. She hoped that the answer would be no, though certainly something had occured while she was hunting, if only the dog wanting to join the Clan.

View user profile

146 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
Shiver looked towards the entrance as a massive wolf trotted inside. Once she heard the wolf introduce herself as Graystar, the other leader of Stormclan, and ask that it was true or not that she wanted to join Stormclan. "Yes, Graystar," she said softly, trying to earn the "respect" the wolves around her were talking about. "Yes, that is true. I came onto Stormclan territory, in about a yard or two when Icepaw saw me. I'm sorry if I have rushed your hunting a bit, honorable leader." she says with guilt in her tone, but she still stood at her normal height, not a hint of submission or dominance in her posture. To answer Graystar's second question, she kindly said, "Yes, something did happen while you were hunting, Graystar. Me and a wolf here got into an argument that I started, but it was all bark and no bite. Please, I do apologize to the wolf I was arguing with, I believe it was a black female wolf." she added then shut her muzzle for the leader to speak.

Credit

View user profile

147 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna did not pay attention to the dog, nor the wolves that argued with it. She sighed as she looked somewhere at the distance. Her tail flicked at times to times as her ears twitched. She looked at Reddust as he asked where to. The female did not know the territory but she offered a place, which name she has heard once or twice. "Maybe Fire Swamp? Though I'm not sure how it look like or if we are going to find any prey there." the fae spoke as she did not move her eyes from the surrounding nature. She took few steps forward when she saw Graystar returning from the hunt. She gave a simple nod showing her respect then with her peripheral vision she managed to see the blurred figures of her clanmates. "Better get going if we don't want to hunt when the sun sets." she spoke calmly and glanced away.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

148 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Blackstar

Clan Leader
Blackwidow snorted at the answer that the dog gave Graystar, kiss up, she thought to herself. Then when the dog apologized to her she twitch her ear, "Whatever." she said before padding off. She then stopped and turned to Ivoryfrost, "wanna go somewhere now that we dont have to watch...the dog." she said pointing with her head to the dog. She didnt feel like being in camp anymore, she needed some air.

View user profile

149 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Shiverpool

Young Warrior
When the White Swiss Shepherd female watched Blackwidow's reply to her apology and then walking away towards another wolf, her ears drooped. Some respect I surely got she thought nastily to herself in her head. Her whole entire life, since coming into the wolf territories, she had wished on joining a clan, but now she had less hope then the day she started thinking of it. "Well, seems like humans aren't the only mammals that hate me." she says sadly while glancing at Blackwidow. Her tail that once was wagging went all the way down, parallel to her hind legs. "Now I understand why Thunderclan is accepting house dogs, because it seems to me they're the only one feeling pity." she says quietly. A tear starts rolling down her cheek while thinking of how she'd feel if they didn't accept her. How more foolish will I become? she thinks as she stood in front of the fiery leader.

Credit

View user profile

150 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:07 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust shrugged,and replied hastily. "Whatever,as long as we're far from camp..." He said with narrowed eyes. A few things made him want him to go away. One was Pixiepup,the child's energy was too much for him. Seconds would be the dog,and third would be by the half-bloods. The brown warrior lashed out his tail and raised and adorned a sulky face. He glowered at the brush and growth,but turned back to his mom. "Will you be taking the lead?"

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum