An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

26 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:08 am

Reddust

Warrior
While Pixiepup rolled around he stare into Minkpaw's eye. He was observant of many things,and rarely forgot anything, though, he though his eyes were just acting up when her eyes looked a bit pale. He blinked a few times and grunted. "If there's something in your eye,go ask Twistedfoot's or Lightpaw to take care of it." He flicked his brown tail back and forth in thought. Then Pixiepup started tugging in his wet ear again. "Outside camp could be anywhere you know,Pixiepup." Hus head leaned towards her as she continued to pull on his ear. Then she pounced on his face. He sighed as her tail wagged around,then she hopped off and sat quietly like a good child. He sighed exasperatedly.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

27 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
She thought about it "Outside of camp but on stormclan land!" she finally yapped, unaware of the silent conflict between the brown hued male and his chocolate brown mother. She bounced forward licking at his nose and giving puppy whines "please please pleaaase!" she begged her slip of a tail wagging so fast that it looked like a blurr, she pawed at his muzzle "come on daaad" she eventually asked deciding that the big brown brute was her new daddy

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

28 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:17 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust tried to keep his attention on Minkpaw and ignore Pixiepup's pleading. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and turned to her when he was at the last straw. She licked his nose,his red eyes narrowed. He gritted his teeth and dug up soil with his claws. He tensed and was silent for a few seconds. She called him dad too. He continued to embrace the silence that came between the two. Though,it probably wouldn't last much longer. He replied through clenched teeth to keep from blushing an immeasurable amount. "Oh for Starclan sake...!" He growled and picked up the scruff of her neck. Then he flipped her upwards so that she landed on either his head or back. "Stop your yapping. And hang on,I wouldn't want to drop you and loose to you mud." He pinned his eyes to his skull and sulked while he walked out of camp. The top of his tail twitched. He ignored the look of laughter in his mother's eye and snorted. He quickened his pace and went to the Ancient Oak. Or a tree of some kind. His eyes narrowed by the sides of a mouth curled up,though,Pixiepup couldn't see since she was on his head. He then started going faster and faster,till he reached the old tree.
-Ancient Oak-

View user profile

29 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw narrowed her eyes at Reddust, not liking that  there was something wrong with her eyes. 'I'm fine, seriously!' She told herself. She blinked again, and growled as her eyes continued to feel strange. As Reddust continued to stare at her, Minkpaw let out a groan. "Fine!" She growled, heaving herself up and stomping over to Twistedfoot with a furious expression on her face. 'She'd better be able to help me. If this continues, I'll go mad!' Minkpaw let out a snarl. 'And I'll be at a disadvantage...' Minkpaw cringed. 'She'd better fix it, or I won't be a happy apprentice.'
Minkpaw poked her head inside the den. "Twistedfoot?" The apprentice asked in a cold tone. She didn't want to go to the medicine den. Only once has she needed the help of the medicine wolf, when she cut her pad on a rock. She didn't want to be healed again, for a more important reason.
'I've always had this faint foggy thing covering my eyes... and it just keeps getting worse...' Minkpaw closed her eyes and hesitated. 

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

30 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:50 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior

Where there is a Light,it will vanish away.
Ravenclaw
When Darkness will take it away

Ravenclaw yawned as conversations sounded in camp. He stood up shaking off the mud. He splattered it a little here and there. He then padded to the warrior's den. It wasn't much,just a few bushes overgrown each other. It was moister there is he didn't really know how it really differed from outside. Ravenclaw's eye twitched at annoyance of the mud. Maybe it's better to just go out of camp and sleep somewhere else... He took a deep breath and sighed. Ravenclaw turned and slowly padded out of the den. He glanced around and turned to leave camp. His paws taking him anywhere that wasn't as moist,maybe even drier,though he had no idea whether or not he would find his destination. His blue tinged fur waved in the wind. The cold didn't chill him,since he'd been in colder rivers,but his thin fur didn't help much with the cold. He set off at a walk. His eyes looking around lazily.
-Tempest's Cavern-

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

31 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:02 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
The dark gray wolf blinked open her eyes, glancing around as she noticed she was in unfamiliar territory. Where am I? Where's the medicine wolves' den? Twistedfoot thought, puzzled at first. She pulled herself up to her paws, her amber eyes looking around as she memorized every slight detail and compared it to what the camp should have looked like. After a few moments, Twistedfoot blinked, letting her bristled fur lie flat. "Of course; how did I forget?" She murmured to herself. Twistedfoot wasn't quite used to the change of territory; she still preferred the old StormClan lands to this. She supposed that she wouldn't be able to visit the old RiverClan territory any longer, wondering what it must have been like for her father and so many other wolves to live there.

Sitting back, Twistedfoot's amber eyes went on to her herb stores. Though her expression was calm, and seemed normal, she really wasn't quite happy. I didn't want to leave behind the old territory. I knew where all of the herbs were, and it was where I've spent my whole life! Sighing, she perked her ears at the sound of a growl, and turned back to the entrance of her new den as she saw Minkpaw walk over, looking furious. She flicked her ears back at the apprentice's tone, and wondered for a moment why Minkpaw had come over here. "What is it, Minkpaw?" Twistedfoot said in her usual, seemingly careless tone, as she waited for the apprentice to speak.

View user profile

32 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw had his ears pinned back as he laid in the camp. He was annoyed by his surroundings and how 'new' it was. It was a pain in the neck. He growled and crossed his for paws as he glared around at the overlaying brush. It was cold,wet,and muddy. He didn't mind the mud,but he disliked the part most about how cold it was. He had a long fur coat,but was used to the humid temperatures of the marsh back in Shadowclan lands. He growled and his hackles raised. He wanted to sulk so badly. Maybe tear into something while he was at it,but he was too miserable. Loosing the others had been a blow on him,though he didn't really show it. He always kept silent in those conversations and walked away. His face shadowed with disappointment and sadness. Maybe it was obvious to the others,but he didn't seem to want to have a say in the subject like he usually did. Shadowclaw grumbled and laid his gray head into his crossed paws. He closed his eyes as his brain hurt. It was just such a pain! He growled under his breath and sighed.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

33 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:11 am

Lunalight

Warrior
The brown fae was looking somewhere at the sky, but her ears were perked and she was listening to her son's conversation with the small pup. She heard how Pixiepup called him dad. The warrior managed to hide her smiles but when she finally looked at them and saw Reddust agreeing to take her out, she could not hide her smile nor her look of laughter. To be honest Luna enjoyed this whole moment, not because it was funny. The chocolate-brown wolf saw Bluestorm in Reddust. She was sure that one day he will become a great father.
The she-wolf looked at the sky and smiled once again. "He really did took after you, didn't he?" Lunalight believed that Bluestorm is watching from up there. "I wish you could be here with us my love, I really do." she said quietly to herself.
The female lied down and placed her head on her front paws gently. Her eyes stopped on the crowns of the big oak trees, and at time to time she flicked her tail while watching the leaves fall.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

34 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:43 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw, finally calming down, stepped inside. She blinked a few times, then looked towards the faint shape of Twistedfoot. Minkpaw flicked her tail. "It's my eyes. I think I got somethin' in 'em. Like, everything's so pale and hard to see." The apprentice said, staring at her paws. "I thought it was fog, but everyone else told me otherwise." Minkpaw sighed, blinking. 'I remember father always complaining about his eyes. And they had this milky thing on them... and the medicine wolf couldn't do anything about them...' The wolf remembered. Maybe she has what her father had? 'No. It must be different. Twistedfoot will fix this, and I can go on as a happy-eyed wolf.' Minkpaw told herself.

View user profile

35 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Silktuft

Warrior
'No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye. You were gone before we knew it, and only Starclan knows why,' the solid white female thought as she sat at the every edge of the new camp. The path toward her new home was terrible for her to conquering, and now having no sight of Whitestorm was making it worse. Silktuft curled her thick tail over her paws as her crisp blue eyes narrowed. The thought of her apprentice loomed among her brain. Her apprentice, Swiftpaw, was killed by the twolegs when she was taken. Silktuft began to lay down in nervous anxiety. If she had been a good mentor and notice that she was gone, then she would have never left; she would have had a warrior name, have a mate and pups of her own, and serve the clan when she became an elder. Slowly, the white female lowered her head down on the paws. Ears twirled down on her upper neck as a small whimper escaped her mouth. 'If only I knew if she made it to Starclan..'

View user profile

36 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw noticed the white fae in the corner. She seemed to be entirely and utterly sad. Tck! She deserves it for being such a drama queen. Though,Shadowclaw didn't seem to be able to leave anyone alone. He shuffled his paws in anxiety. He thought that maybe he could be 'nice' and not bother her. He big his lip. Of course not! When was he ever nice?! Shadowclaw growled and muttered another strong of curses. In annoyance and frustration.

View user profile

37 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:04 am

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar yawned slightly, blinking open her golden eyes. It had been a few days since the Clans had moved to their new territory, and the leader was still getting used to the change. I wonder if any loners or rogues will be angry that we've come. Graystar thought to herself. She stood up on her paws, shaking out some dust from her fur, before stepping out into the camp clearing. She glanced around for a few moments, taking the time to remember most details about the camp. It will certainly take some time to get used to this new territory... I just wish that my brother will sometime be able to find his way here. Graystar thought to herself; her brother, Rainclaw, had gone missing a few moons previously. Letting out a slight sigh, Graystar went back to her thoughts, still alert for any signs that her Clan was in harm.

View user profile

38 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:34 am

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot glanced at Minkpaw as she padded into her den, listening as the apprentice mentioned that her vision was foggy. "It isn't actually foggy out, though perhaps you scratched your eyes on something?" The medicine wolf suggested, glancing at Minkpaw's eyes to see if she saw any noticable scratch. "When did this first start? When you woke up, when you were out in the forest, perhaps when you were out training?" Twistedfoot asked as she turned towards her herb stores, glancing around at each of the herbs. When she finally found the yellow flowers of celandine, she softly scooped it up with her twisted paw, and returned back to Minkpaw. "While you answer those questions, I do have an herb that might be able to help. If you have any scratches, celandine should be able to repair your vision." Twistedfoot said, lifting up the flower with a paw and waiting for Minkpaw to begin speaking before she would apply the herb.

View user profile

39 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:56 am

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw yawned, his gray eyes blinking open as he slowly became aware of his surroundings. Stretching and standing up on his paws, the large wolf padded outside of the Warriors' Den, looking around the camp. He noticed his mother in the camp, though he decided not to bother her, as she seemed to be watching the trees. Turning his attention elsewhere in the clearing, Barkclaw realized that Reddust and Bluepaw weren't currently in the camp. He blinked when he saw Minkpaw enter the medicine wolves' den. I wonder what happened? Barkclaw thought, wondering for a moment whether he should see if Minkpaw was alright. He sat down back by the Warriors' Den, his attention on the medicine wolves' den to make sure that Minkpaw hadn't been badly injured.

View user profile

40 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:02 am

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart flicked his tail, his yellow eyes looking around the camp. He personally wasn't sure how to feel about the new change. Sure, I mean, there's more to explore... but the new territory just isn't the same as StormClan's previous territory. The reddish warrior thought. "I guess there'll be more places to explore here, perhaps." He muttered to himself, before noticing Silktuft near the edges of the camp. The warrior had taken him into her care when he was a pup, and Thrushheart thought of her as a mother. Slowly padding over in Silktuft's direction, he wondered what to say. "Hey Silktuft, are you alright?" Thrushheart said, his voice a bit above that of a murmur, as he waited for her response.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

41 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:16 am

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw sat down just outside of the Apprentices' Den, his icy blue eyes looking around the camp. I wonder how long it will take for me to get used to this territory? A moon, perhaps, even more? After all, I probably won't go out exploring. He thought to himself. If there's a river in this territory, though, I must go out and find it. It would be fun to finally go swimming, for the first time. Icepaw thought with a slight smile, that had disappeared as soon as it came. I should find Tornadopaw, Snowstorm, or my mentor; perhaps then I could visit the river.

View user profile

42 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:03 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw lowered her head when Twistedfoot asked how long she had it. "My eyesight has always been a little pale... but recently it's been getting worse. It was too much to cope with when I woke up." Minkpaw admitted. When the medicine wolf asked if she has scratched her eyes, Minkpaw shook her head. "It doesn't hurt. And both my eyes aren't right. I just don't know..." The apprentice gritted her teeth. 'I hope it's just a scratch in both of my eyes!'

View user profile

43 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:33 am

Silktuft

Warrior
The small female looked along camp as many wolves trailed along the clearing. Silktuft blinked her eyes as she saw Shadowclaw look toward her and angrily stalk away. That caused her to do the same, echoing a low snarl from her vocal cords. Sometimes that wolf can be nice, and sometimes he's upright awful. Then, footsteps lingering toward her was circled inside her eardrums. Looking over with a neutral emotion, she saw Thrushheart before her as her head lifted. Thank Starclan that he made it okay, but I wonder where Dewstorm is. The Frosty Female was about to greet him with a cheerful hello to hide her emotions from before, but he spoke before she could. "Oh, I'm fine, Thrushheart." She paused to regain a thought to use to reply. "J-Just tired from the trip." Silktuft blinked her light blue eyes.

Signature Credit
Credit to Whomever made the avatar

View user profile

44 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:41 pm

Riversong

Young Warrior
Riversong's tail whipped back and forth irritably. No one was really doing.. well, anything! Frankly, this new territory was not to her liking either. There were barely any dry spots in the camp, and her white paws were frequently wet when she attempted to walk from one place to another. She was sitting now on one of the more elevated positions, watching the rest of the wolves as they moped. The warrior knew she should be more sympathetic to those who lost their loved ones, but that was no fun!

From the faces of the others it seemed like they did not like the territory much either. Grumbling to herself, Riversong's attention was suddenly captured by Minkpaw who wandered over to the Medicine Wolf's den. From her vantage point she could see some kind of distress on the apprentice, though Twistedpaw did not seem very concerned. Riversong kept her eyes on the scene, her ears flicking as she leaned forward and tried to hear some of the conversation.

View user profile

45 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot paused as she heard Minkpaw's response; the apprentice's eyesight had always been a bit blurry? She nodded as Minkpaw mentioned that her eyes didn't hurt, her thoughts drifting off as she wondered what might have happened to the apprentice's vision. Surely it's only a scratch? And not something else? The medicine wolf thought to herself, recalling Swiftpaw and the other wolves she'd seen that had been partially or completely blind. There must be something I can do. She thought determinedly, looking back at Minkpaw. "The herb that I'm holding is known as celandine; it should be able to help your eyes, as long as it's only a scratch." Twistedfoot said, murmuring the end of her sentence. "It might sting a little, but the herb should help. Just stay still, and it shouldn't hurt that badly." The dark gray wolf added, sitting back and grasping the herb in both paws. She began to tear at the flower's petals, applying the herb juice to Minkpaw's eyes. Once finished, Twistedfoot cast what was left of the flower to the side, before looking at Minkpaw. "Tell me if your vision improves after a few minutes." Twistedfoot said, her amber eyes holding an unreadable expression.

View user profile

46 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
While his verbal attack on his mind continued,he felt eye turn into his pelt. He narrowed his eyes and glanced at the direction it came from. Silktuft. The tip of his tail twitched. All thoughts ceased for a second. She hadn't been look at him,but Thrushheart. Instead. Shadowclaw took a deep breath and was somehow able to yawn. He rolled his shoulders and laid his head on his paws.

(Urgh,short)

View user profile

47 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart's yellow eyes glanced around the camp as he heard Silktuft's snarl, noticing that she had been looking at Shadowclaw, before his gaze returned to Silktuft. He wondered what that had been about, though perhaps Silktuft and Shadowclaw just didn't get along. Thrushheart looked down at Silktuft as she spoke and had answered his question, and he nodded. It was true that the trip had been tiring; though a rather fast wolf, Thrushheart's paws still hurt from the long way here. "I understand," The reddish-furred warrior started, before adding; "Are you sure that you're okay, though?" Thrushheart asked, trying to determine whether tiredness was the real reason for Silktuft's previous emotion of what he percieved to be sadness.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

48 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:52 am

Minkfur

Deputy
When Twistedfoot said that the herb... whatever it was... would heal her eyes as long as it was a scratch, the apprentice tilted her head. "And what if it isn't a scratch?"
Minkpaw flinched as Twistedfoot applied the herb to her eyes. "Nrgh..." She didn't like the stinging. Finally, the medicine wolf finished. "That wasn't fun..." She murmured. Mink nodded as Twistedfoot spoke again. "Alright, thanks Twistedfoot." She turned and strode out of the den. She threw herself into the apprentice den and laid there, doing... well... nothing.

View user profile

49 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Silktuft

Warrior
The Frosty Female slowly looked over toward the darkened male that lingered over across from her as he ignored her mostly. Her ears laid back as her eyes trailed from Shadowclaw to Thrushheart once again. The brute male replied softly toward as she nodded toward him for his understanding. She was grateful that SOME wolves accepted her emotions currently. The white female was about to rest her head down when the brown colored spoke toward her. The blue eyes of the female nodded reluctantly. "I'm fine. Thank you for your concern," she muttered.   

Signature Credit
Credit to Whomever made the avatar

View user profile

50 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:54 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper entered the camp slowly. He was tired but not as tired as earlier; the cold wind had woken him up a little. The first thing he noticed was an unfamiliar fae listening in to the medicine wolf's conversation with Minkpaw. He did find out earlier that Minkpaw's eyesight was poor  but the word 'blind' did come across his mind. He walked up to the female and coughed. "Excuse me," He started. "But don't you think it's rude to listen into others' conversations?" The black male sat down, his head tilted as he waited for his answer.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum