An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

51 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:50 am

Dolphinsplash

Young Warrior
Dolphinpaw came out of the apprentice den, with a sad and angry look on her face. She was sad because during the rescue on the captured wolves she had lost her uncle, Owlflight. But she was also angry because she blamed the Twolegs, she hated them. How could they take a member of her family away. Plus her two brothers, Toadpaw, and Bearpup, were still missing. She has lost way too many of her family members in a short amount of time. She padded over to where Thrushheart, Silktuf, and Silentwhisper were. "hey guys, hows it going, liking the new camp so far?" she asked with a smile on her face, but her eyes held saddness.

View user profile

52 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:36 am

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw yawned loudly. Still very unsure in what to do. He frowned in thought. His gaze unseeing. He felt eyes again burn into his pelt. He narrowed his eyes and turned towards the odd feeling. His face was scrunched up,and his golden eyes narrowed. What now...? He pursed his lips and frowned. Then turned back and laid his head on his paws. He took a deep breath and exhaled loudly through his mouth. He felt extremely bored. His gray white speckled tail slapped the ground in impatience and boredom. He licked his muzzle. He didn't feel hungry,just bored. He groaned and shoved his muzzle under his paws. WhT shoul I do? What should I do? What should I do? The question echoed in his mind for a few minutes. He felt maybe hinting or patroling? But he wasnmt supposed to go on his own. Then who's available? His golden eyes scanned the clearing,without his head actually moving.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

53 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:29 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot paused as she heard Minkpaw's response; what could be done if it wasn't a scratch that was affecting the apprentice's eyes? "I... I'm not quite certain, it could be possible that this herb could help regardless." The dark gray medicine wolf replied, hoping that her words were true. When Minkpaw thanked her and ran out, Twistedfoot nodded in response, and turned back to her herb stores. Letting out a slight sigh, she carefully looked over at each herb; some particular herbs were missing, as Twistedfoot hadn't yet found out where they were growing. "I'd better go find some watermint and horsetail." Twistedfoot muttered to herself. Standing up on her paws, she padded over to the camp entrance, trying her best to rememeber the way to Perch's Flow.

~Perch's Flow~

View user profile

54 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:08 pm

Thrushheart

Young Warrior
Thrushheart nodded in response to Silktuft. He was about to think of something else to say when he heard another familiar voice, recognizing that it belonged to his apprentice, Dolphinpaw. Thrushheart looked over in her direction, nodding in greeting. "Hey Dolphinpaw, I'm alright." The reddish-brown warrior said, pausing to hear how Silktuft would respond to Dolphinpaw's question. "As for the new camp... I don't know. I suppose there will be more places to explore, like the river, perhaps, but... I guess it just isn't the same as the previous territory." Thrushheart replied, sighing slightly.

Avatar Credit: Furlined on DeviantART
View user profile

55 Re: StormClan camp on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
(Bought character disability, going to make Silent half-blind)

Silentwhisper heard the voice of an apprentice. "I do not like the camp," He grumbled. "We've been moving too much." The old male blinked for a second and as he open his eyes his vision had suddenly gone funny. Everything was covered in fog. 'Great,' He thought. He walked away and fell asleep. As he woke up everything as still foggy. Surely the fog would have cleared up by now? He decided to go up to the medicine wolf. "Excuse me," The male said calmly. "My eyesight is quite poor at the moment. Is it foggy or am I going blind?" Despite acting calm the male was getting quite worried but he always hid his emotions.

56 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:31 pm

Silktuft

Warrior
Silktuft, The Frosty Female
____
Silktuft looked over near Thrushheart to see an apprentice near by to hear a question in her ears. "Quite tired, to be honest," the female replied during the pause in Thrushheart's voice. The snow-hued female slowly dipped her head as she agreed with the male. "Excuse me," she added," but I'm going to go explore the territory a bit; maybe catch some prey." The female hoisted herself off of the ground and slowly padded her way toward the exit. As she stalked toward the entrance, a handful of coughs; some of them sounded quite gruesome. Shaking her head slightly afterward, she slowly raced out of the camp.
+ Fire Swamp +
____

Signature Credit
Credit to Whomever made the avatar

View user profile

57 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw yawned slightly, his light blue eyes looking around the camp. Though he was beginning to feel bored, he managed to hide any emotions that he felt. I wonder if I'm allowed to go out of the camp by myself? He thought. Maybe I could go and ask my mentor if we could go to the river. Oh wait, I forgot... I still don't have a mentor. Icepaw thought. He guessed that he'd probably receive a mentor at the next Clan ceremony. I could always find something to do around camp if I'm still bored, I guess. The white-furred apprentice thought, glancing around the camp once more from where he was by the Apprentices' Den.

View user profile

58 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot walked back into the camp, her fur still soaked from when she landed in the river. She padded back to her den, shaking out her fur and setting the horsetail she had found back with the other herbs. Her amber eyes looked over to the den entrance as Silentwhisper approached. Twistedfoot blinked as she heard what the warrior had said. First Minkpaw, and now Silentwhisper? Twistedfoot thought to herself. "It isn't actually foggy out at the moment, did you perhaps scratch your eyes? Or do anything else that might have caused your eyesight to appear foggy?" The dark gray wolf asked.

View user profile

59 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper shook his head. "My eyesight was normal a couple of hours ago but it's suddenly gone all foggy," He told the medicine wolf. "But every day I am getting older, I'm around 6 years old." After mentioning his age the male thought of when he was a young pup. That was ages ago now but it only seemed like yesterday he as out playing with Ravenpup and climbing trees.

60 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:57 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot glanced at Silentwhisper, listening as the warrior spoke. She thought about when she had told Swiftpaw that she was blind, and remembered the apprentice's reaction. "I... I'm... it could be possible that your eyesight has become blurred due to your age; I'm sorry, Silentwhisper. If you'd like, I could give you some celandine for your eyes; it usually helps with scratches." Twistedfoot said, stammering slightly as she spoke her first sentence.

View user profile

61 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar's golden gaze glanced about the clearing, seeing warriors and apprentices speaking and sitting around the camp. Twitching her ears, the leader glanced up at the sky for a moment. I should go on a hunting patrol, the Clan could use some more prey. I suppose there will be some ceremonies to announce sometime soon, as well. The grayish-blue wolf thought, thinking of what should be announced and who would be promoted. She fluffed out her pelt as a breeze blew into the camp. I'm glad it's Leaf-fall, I suppose. While Leafbare can be a hard time, it does mean a lesser chance of storms and floods. Until Newleaf, at least. Graystar thought to herself, shuddering slightly; ever since she'd been a pup, floods and especially storms had been some of the leader's fears. Shaking her head, Graystar glanced out of the camp, trying not to think about Newleaf and the weather it would bring.

View user profile

62 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw's gray eyes looked up as Minkpaw had padded outside of the Medicine Wolves' Den, hoping that his apprentice was alright. He let out a slight yawn, before wondering what he should do next. I guess I could patrol the borders, maybe explore the territory. I never actually did get to show Minkpaw around our last territory; perhaps I could do that, sometime. Barkclaw thought to himself.

View user profile

63 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:16 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper sat down and nodded slowly. He knew that his father's eyesight was poor but his mother's vision was excellent. "Yes please," The senior warrior told Twistedfoot. "Celandine you said it was?" The male had heard the herb mentioned once before when the old medicine wolf was in training.

64 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:05 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight opened her eyes. Her ears twitched as she took a deep breath. The chocolate-brown fae did not even notice that she dozed off. The warrior blinked few times as she sighed. I've become soo lazy.. she thought. The she-wolf got up and stretched her body muscules. Luna wasn't really old, actually her strength was blooming, but she couldn't deny she felt somehow tired at times. However, the female had to get into shape. As a warrior she has duties which she must do in order to provide better conditions for life in the new camp.
It's time for some hunting. she thought as she turned around and looked at the wolves in the camp. To be honest she didn't want to go out alone. She didn't know the territory, yet and she wouldn't mind a company. The fae looked around and stopped her eyes on a wolf named Shadowclaw if her memory doesn't lie. The wolf flicked her tail and walked towards the male and calmly asked him. "Up for a hunt?" Her silver-grey eyes glanced at her son Barkclaw for a second then at the grey wolf, waiting for his answer.

View user profile

65 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw sighed and dozed off as he gave up on his thoughts. Another voice disturbed hi . He opened one of his eyes to look up at the timber wolf. He snorted and yawned he licked his chops and crossed his forelegs. "I guess..." He stood up and shook out his pelt. He glanced at the female warrior. "Lunalight,right?" Shadowclaw narrowed his golden eyes when she glanced over at Barkclaw. "And you're Reddust's,Barkclaw's,and Bluepaw mom..." He could recall seeing the four together often.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

66 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:42 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
His agreement was somekind of a relieve for the fae. Yes she was glad she won't have to go on her own. No that she couldn't she was just not familiar with the new territory. "Yes, for the past few years." she answered his question, joking a little. The brown wolf once again looked at her son as a soft smile appeared on her muzzle. "Mhhmm." she murmured. For a second she though for the past when her children were just pups, laying beside her in the nursery. She took a deep breath as she felt happy seeing them grown into strong and brave warriors.
"So, where are we going to hunt? I'm not familiar with the territory, so I'm going to leave the choice to you." she said as her silver eyes shone at him. It was somehow interesting, that her clanmate was with golden-yellow eyes and she was with silver-grey.

View user profile

67 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepup returned to camp bouncing over to Lunalight she yipped "Hullo! guess what guess what oh you'll never guess!" she moved under Lunalight ducking between her legs and winding herself around them "Reddust is my real Father! that means you're my grandma!" her eyes were bright and full of excitement. She did have a family after all, she giggled batting at the brown faes tail "Do you like me?" she asked perfectly ready to go on one of her barrages of questions

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

68 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:50 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot nodded at Silentwhisper's response, nodding once more at the warrior's question. "Yes, celandine." She murmured, padding back to her herb stores and glancing around. Spotting a yellow-petaled flower, Twistedfoot scooped it up with her twisted paw, limping back to where Silentwhisper was sitting down. "It might sting a bit, though I hope the herb will be able to help. Be sure to stay still." The dark gray medicine wolf added, grasping the celandine with both of her paws as she sat back. Twistedfoot carefully began to tear at the celandine, using her blunt claws, and applied the herb juice to both of Silentwhisper's eyes. Once finished, she stood back up on her paws, tossing the celandine to the side. "Done. Be sure to tell me if you notice any change in your vision, whether it gets better or more blurry." Twistedfoot said.

View user profile

69 Re: StormClan camp on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:59 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw looked up as he noticed his mother's glance, and he nodded in return to her. It seemed that Lunalight was going out hunting with Shadowclaw; for a moment, the warrior debated whether he should offer to come or not. Hmm... they didn't actually invite me, I can go hunting later instead, I guess. He decided. Barkclaw's gray eyes blinked in surprise as he noticed Pixiepup bounce over to Lunalight, before he froze upon hearing her words. Wait... what? Did she just say...? No, it can't be. Barkclaw thought to himself, confused; he didn't remember his brother having a mate, though perhaps he'd been too busy with his warrior duties to notice? "You said that Reddust was your father?" Barkclaw asked the pup as he got up to his paws, padding over to where Pixiepup, Lunalight, and Shadowclaw where.

View user profile

70 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:42 am

Hawk

Elder
Reddust slid into camp on Pixie's heels. Though,she was just too fast and had buried herself under his mother's snout already. Reddust paused and looked at his brother's surprised face. He was slightly relieved at the fact Blue wasn't there,but the situation wasn't getting any better. He cleared his throat and padded up to the pup. "P-Pixiepup..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath then sighed loudly. He turned to his brother's question and curtly answered. "Yes,Yes I am."

Shadowclaw shrugged at the proposal of where to go. Then a red pup came dashing into camp and snuggled under Luna's chin and asked if she liked her it not. Then her first quote finally registered into his mind. Shadowclaw calmly bent over to inspect the pup. "You look nothing like him though..." He muttered. He frowned,then glanced up at the late Reddust. "When'd you have a mate on the first place?"

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

71 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:34 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepup narrowed her eyes at him "I'm not a liar! and i don't have to look like him to be his pup! he don't look like his daddy! mother told me so! I look like her father nyah!" she informed the big wolf. Deciding that this wolf was a party pooper with emphasis on the pooper she returned her attention to her father. Bouncing over to him she wriggled her behind crouching down, stalking his tail with great interest she suddenly pounced her paws outstretching and a gleeful look on her face, she'd already forgotten about Shadowclaw and the other wolves watching her small mind focused on the enticing tail that she was sailing toward.

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

72 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:00 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw lifted her head, and fixed her poor gaze onto Barkclaw. Heaving herself up, the apprentice padded over to the group of wolves. She perked her ears when a small red pup claimed that Reddust was her father. "Eh? Is that so...?" She woofed, lifted her pale eyes onto Reddust. But, not waiting for a reply, Minkpaw looked towards Barkclaw. "Can we go training? Or at least explore the territory?" She asked.
The apprentice shut her eyes, remembering her friend Pandamask. 'I wish she was still in StormClan... but she chose to be a medicine wolf. It was her fate... and I can't mess with fate. Just like how my fate might lead to blindness... that herb hasn't taken affect yet. Maybe tomorrow when I wake up I'll be able to see right. Then I could have an apprentice, and maybe a mate and have some pups...' Minkpaw sighed, missing her friend who now is the SunClan medicine wolf.

Last edited by Minkpaw on Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

73 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna saw the red pup from earlier, bouncing exitedly in the camp. She ducked between the brown fae's legs and began asking her questions. Luna's ears twitched as she smiled, but suddenly she froze like statue. "He is what..?" she asked confused. Barkclaw joined them and also seemed a little bit amazed. The she-wolf did not say a word. She even did not heard anything around her. But how? And does that mean that after all he and Aura were... But the pup doesn't look a thing like him nor like her... But maybe... Shadowclaw also noticed it, but the little talkative pup did not took long and answered him. When her son arrived, he confirmed the small, red and fluffy pup's words.
Suddenly the excited pup began playing with Red's tail. Luna was speechless for long time, she even turned away so no one can see her serious look. To be honest, she expected this. She knew that soon or later they will become a couple and she had no right to distroy their happiness. After all she is a part of our family. she though.
The chocolate-brown warrior looked back at her mates and smilled softly at the pup. "Welcome to the family, my dear one." she said warmly. Then again she turned to Shadowclaw and nodded, hoping he will understand that they have to go now. "Barkclaw, if you want you can join us with your apprentice." she added and just waited to see what the wolves will decide.

StormClan

Sig Credit
Avatar and Signature thxs to Graystar
View user profile

74 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Hawk

Elder
Reddust waved his tail as for it not to be bitten by Pixie again. He felt a little shy for bringing the news to his mother. He chuckled half hearted lay. "Y-Yeah,I am." He sighed and closed his eyes,wanting to go sleep into a hole.

Hawk Biography

"Perhaps...but the future changes fortunes, and you do not know which cards she has."

"Half of being smart is knowing what you're dumb about."

"Burnt hand learns best."

Signature credit
Signature Background Credit

View user profile

75 Re: StormClan camp on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:34 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw blinked upon hearing his brother's tone, snorting slightly. "Well, it's not my fault that I didn't know." He mumbled under his breath. Though Barkclaw wasn't angry, he still couldn't help his own tone. The wolf's gray eyes glanced down at Pixiepup as she replied to Shadowclaw, before he heard Minkpaw's voice.  "Sure... we could." He murmured in response; Barkclaw was still rather shocked about Pixiepup being Reddust's pup. He flicked his ears when he heard his mother speak to him. "Okay, thanks mother. Is that alright with you, Minkpaw?" Barkclaw said, turning to his apprentice as he spoke towards her. After waiting for Minkpaw's response, Barkclaw's gaze shifted to Pixiepup. "Well, Pixiepup..." The warrior hesitated for a moment and took in a deep breath, wondering what to say. I can't say 'it's nice to meet you'. What else is there? After his slight pause, Barkclaw finally added, just as Lunalight had; "Yes, welcome to the family." The warrior nodded slightly, before glancing away, uncertain if he should say anything else.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum