An immersive, active role-play website based on the Warriors series by Erin Hunter with a unique twist.

The Four Clans

Season
Current Season: Greenleaf
Greenleaf has taken hold of the forest, marking an end to the pleasantly warm days of Newleaf. The temperature is now quite hot, at times unbearably so; most prey tend to take shelter during the hottest time of the day. Dangerous thunderstorms are possible and can happen with little warning. Will the heat of Greenleaf cause tempers to flare when tension is already running high in the Clans?
[IMG Credit]
Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Featured Members
Congratulations to Aspenpelt, who has been chosen as the top user for the month of June!!!
Top posting users this month

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 40]

1 StormClan camp on Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

The camp is a deep ingrove of bushes overgrown on top of each other. There is not much water access in this territory. Most of it is dirty rain water. There is a watering hole in the back stretch of the overgrown weeds and two large oak trees that provides tons of shade and keeps the place around it cool from the sun.

View user profile http://thefourclansrpg.forumotion.com

76 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:35 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Looking back down to the little pup with her dull, milky eyes, Minkpaw thought, 'What's it like to have family who's still alive?'. Blinking the thought away, the brown and black apprentice looked back to Barkclaw and nodded. "That's totally fine!" She barked. The apprentice turned her gaze onto Lunalight. "Who else is coming?" She asked.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

77 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:59 pm

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna nodded at her son's reply. She was still smiling though she was not in that happy mood she seemed. It wasn't because she didn't like the pup, it was just strange to her. Knowing how "friendly" Aura and the brown fae were, she somehow couldn't understand how this happened. How she became grandmother of her pup?
Minkpaw's voice made her stop thinking for that for a while. "Shadowclaw." she answered calmly. The warrior somehow felt uncomfortable, but she was sure that this was going to change, right?

View user profile

78 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:03 pm

Skidding onto her belly as she missed his tail she looked up at Barkclaw and Lunalight, her little face crinkled up into a happy grin "Thank you! oh are you going out hunting? Can i come? whats it like to be a warrior?" she paused in her questions to get up and trot over. Sitting on Lunalights paw she stared up at the chocolate brown female "how long have you been a warrior? do you have an apprentice at the moment? when do you think i'll be an apprentice? Whats your favorite thing to do? are all warriors as nice as you?" she pelted out questions one after another. Finishing her barrage of questions she took a deep breath as she'd run out of breath asking so many questions. Licking her nose she added "Mother said i looked like her Da" her thin slip of a tail was wagging rather contentedly

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
"For you ma cherie I'd steal the stars..."
"The moons radiance pales in comparison to your beauty"

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rain, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist
View user profile

79 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw nodded as Minkpaw had agreed to come on the patrol, and heard his mother reply to the apprentice's question. The warrior's gaze glanced back to Pixiepup as he heard her thanks, blinking upon hearing all of the questions the pup had asked. Her asking plenty of questions reminds me a bit of Minkpaw. Barkclaw thought with a slight smile, remembering how his apprentice had asked him several questions as well. The warrior stayed quiet, deciding to let Lunalight answer Pixiepup's questions.

View user profile

80 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw growled back to the pup. "Look you little,runt. I was just making a speculation." He snorted and straightened up and narrowed his golden eyes at her. "Pups are such a pain..." He rolled his eyes and lashed out his tail. He heard his name being said and he turned towards the fai's voice. He shrugged. "Sure,whatever. As long as the aren't any pipsqueaks around." He directed the comment to Pokapup or whatever her name was. He really did hate pups,and he noticed Luna's distaste too. Then how'd she raised her pups? Reddust must have gotten the brunt of it... He bit the inside of his mouth to keep his straight face and not to laugh out loud.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

81 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust sighed as Pixiepup started shooting out more questions. He glanced up at his mom to apologize,but he could detect the look of resentment on her face. Well maybe not resentment,but it was a negative emotion. His eyes widened a little,but then they slowly narrowed. Still,he said nothing. He wrapped his tail around his brown paws,and scrutinized his mother.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

"I'm going to make you regret the rest of your very short lives."

"You'll have your opinions, I'll have mine."

They are fueled by ramen. and you
View user profile

82 Re: StormClan camp on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Ravenclaw

Senior Warrior
Ravenclaw swiped the floor with his tail as the sound of his paw steps bounced off the walls of camp. His head hung low from his shoulders. He felt tired,and wanted to sleep. He closed his eyes and stopped in his tracks to take a deep breath. He snorted through his nostrils,and tendrils of white smoke escaped from his nose. His eyes widened as he stared at the whisp of air as it disappeared. He frowned and lifted his head again. He breathed through his moth hand the same white cloud steamed up from his mouth. My second leaf bare...It's so dang cold... He shivered and padded over to the warrior's den. He hadn't noticed the cold till then. The cold was freezing his tail off already. He growled then sulked into his den. He sank his dull claws into the muddy ground. I really hate Shadowclan and the mud. He slipped into the den and crawled into his nest. He curled up quickly and closed his eyes. Attempting an escape from life into sleep.

Warrior of Stormclan

Ravenclaw's Biography

"I'm not lazy, you're just too energetic."

"Children have a much more innocent passion than we can ever remember."

"Traditions are more then rusty old habits. They can teach you the mistakes of the past and of the innocent. Do not doubt time's anger at the world."
View user profile

83 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:02 am

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixie turned and growled at Shadowclaw "you're just a bitter old brute who has no friends and has noone to take his anger out on so you take it out on pups! Bully! pick on someone your own size or do you enjoy picking on those who are smaller than you? Coward!" her words were yapped right at Shadowclaws face. She changed her mind, these wolves were mean, she hadn't missed the look of dislike in Lunalights eyes, she was right the chocolate fae didn't like her. Her tail tucked under her before she stuck it up in the air in a sign that she wasn't going to be pushed about by some bitter old brute.

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

84 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:47 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Luna glanced down at her paws seeing the small fae. Her eyes opened wide as so many questions came out of that little muzzle. Everytime she opened her muzzle to answer, two more questions appeared. "Yes we are going hunting, but you can't come, you're not old enough." she answered calmly. "It's not a big deal actually, only more responsibilities but I guess that's what makes us true and loyal wolves. I've been warrior for year or more." she smiled and continued. "Well not at the moment, but who knows I may recieve one at the next gathering. And I'm sure the leaders will make you apprentice soon." the fae took a small breath before answering her last question. "Many, but mostly long and quiet walks around the territory." The pup then mentioned something about her grandfather from Aura's side. Then she wished Bluestorm was here. The warrior gave a hidden glance at her son. She wasn't disapponted, but she wasn't jumping enthusiasticly too.
"Enough!" she said a bit rough at both Shadowclaw and the pup. And then again with warm voice she spoke. "I don't want you two to fight. Pixie may not look like Reddust nor Aurafrost, but she is their pup, like it or not it's a fact." She was not telling it only to them, more like it was meant for herself.
Lunalight loved her children. And she took care of them, not because she had to, it was because she loves them. She sure will need some time but she believed that she will get along with this situation and everything will be all fine.
"Ok now, if we are ready, we can go right?" her ears twitched as she smiled gently at her mates.

View user profile

85 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:48 am

Minkfur

Deputy
Minkpaw stared at the pup with wide eyes. She had been hyper and annoying as a pup too, but this? This pup would be a pain in the rear when she joins the apprentice den. Minkpaw would have to put up with this hyperactive pup. Unless she becomes a warrior before that, though. But then she might become her mentor... 'Hope not.' She thought.
But then the pup's happiness changed into anger, and she completely snapped at Shadowclaw. Minkpaw had never liked Shadowclaw, and was glad she didn't get that grouchy wolf as a mentor.  But she knew the right to hold her tongue when thinking bad things about warriors. But this pup really had the guts! Minkpaw had never been brave enough to mouth off to warriors as a pup. But... then again... Minkpaw, as a pup, was too busy being happy then to be angry.

Lunalight snapped Minkpaw out of her thoughts. "Oh! Yea, I'm ready to get my butt outta camp for once. I stayed in here for too long." The brown apprentice woofed, before looking at Pixiepup with a friendly smile. "Don't worry! In a few more moons, you'll be joining patrols with an awesome mentor!" She woofed, attempting to make the pup feel better. "I'll make sure your nest will be next to mine!" She said, despite knowing the pup would probably still be hyperactive.

Signature Credit|Avatar Base Credit
View user profile

86 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:22 pm

Barkclaw

Warrior
Barkclaw listened as Lunalight had answered all of Pixiepup's questions, blinking as the red pup growled at Shadowclaw. The warrior shrugged, before glancing towards his mother as he heard her question. "Sure, I'm ready." Barkclaw said in reply, glancing towards the Warriors' Den when he heard his former mentor, Ravenclaw, growl. He wondered what was wrong for a moment, before deciding he could speak to the other warrior later. The warrior's gray eyes looked back to the wolves nearby him, and he wondered where would be the best place to hunt.

View user profile

87 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:26 pm

Chihari

Loner/Rogue
Shadowclaw decided to try and maybe humor the pup. He smirked and bent down again. "Yeah,I have no friends." He growled and widened his eyes. "Mostly because I scare most of them away." Shadowclaw clicked his tongue and lashed out his tail. "...All pups will be a pain." He blinked at the pup and snorted. Then he turned to Lunalight. He ignored her scalding 'silence' command. "Yeah,I'm ready." The brute yawned loudly and swished his tail on the ground boredly.

Wanderer of the Streets

"Boyah!! What now?" ~Chihari

"...Stop smiling like a cheeky monkey and do what you need to do. And if you can't find something. I'll find something for you." ~Chihari

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut ALALA!!" ~Chihari

Chihari's Bio
View user profile

88 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust clicked his tongue,then looked at Shadowclaw to glare at him. "Will you stop acting so..." The brown warrior didn't finish sentence,but he lashed out his tail. Red took a deep breath and sighed. Then he glanced down at Pixie with solemn eyes. "Go to the nursery and rest. That trip just now would have tired you out." He waved his tail dismissingly at the pup and waited for her to leave.

Reddust's Biography

"Worry is nothing more than a pointless enterprise. Don't let yourself fall prey to it's dark claws."

View user profile

89 Re: StormClan camp on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:45 pm

Bramblerose

Young Warrior
Pixiepup looked over at minkpaw her gray eyes watching her "Its okay you don't have to" she looked over at Reddust and nodded "okay Da'" she trotted over to him nuzzling his leg "You're the best da ever! I wove you da'" with that she turned trotting happily toward the nusery her tail stuck up in the air, her fuzzy light red coat that would eventually darken to a rich red color was soft and cuddly. Entering the nursery she found her nest and pawed it sadly for a few seconds before getting into it and turning around a couple of times before lying down and closing her eyes.

We are living in desperate times
These are desperate times my dear
There's no way out of here
There's no way out my dear
I've been holding back all my tears
Just so the pressure don't show
Like a time bomb ticking away
I might blow up some day"

"The pixieflight you know and love is dead... I'm someone else now"
"How did everything become so twisted..."

Bramblerose's theme
View user profile

90 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:56 pm

Olivia

House-Dog
Ivory returned to camp unaware of the little family feud that had just erupted. Her fluffy triangle ears were tilted back slightly with annoyance at getting all wet, dropping the half a dozen fat fish on the fresh kill pile she went off to try and find somewhere warm to dry off. Not finding any in the damp dank camp she sat down on a dry bit of earth her tail twitching with annoyance before she turned her head and began grooming herself working on getting her pelt back to its normal white status.

"All alone in the moonlight
I can smile at the old days
I was beautiful then
I remember
A time I knew what happiness was
Let the memory live again"
Olivias song
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia,  Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Thomas,  Willowmist
View user profile

91 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Iceflood

Young Warrior
Icepaw flicked his ears, his icy blue eyes glancing around the camp. The apprentice was still feeling rather bored; he remembered how Snowstorm had forbid him from leaving the camp at the previous territory. Technically, this is a different place, so that wouldn't apply here. The fluffy-furred apprentice thought. He glanced back around the camp, seeing some warriors and apprentices talking amongst themselves, and saw a few warriors returning to camp from the camp entrance. Icepaw stood up on his paws, wondering for a moment if he should leave the camp. I could go and look for the river. Icepaw thought excitedly to himself. The apprentice padded over to the entrance of the clearing, stepping outside and trotting off.

~StormClan and WindClan border~

View user profile

92 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblade who had once been a housepet named Ice walked out of the warriors den, turning his attention to his friend Graystar his folded over ears perked and a goofy grin spread over his scraggy features. He moved over and sat beside her looking around as a few wolves mingled with each other "Hello Graystar, the new territory is rather interesting isn't it?" he had alot of respect for the grayish blue femme and always treated her with the utmost respect and friendship.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

93 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar looked up from her thoughts as she heard Stormblade, nodding to the warrior as he sat down next to her. The grayish-blue wolf listened to the question that Stormblade had asked, pondering it for a moment. "The territory is rather interesting; I'm glad that there's still a river in our territory." She responded. "It still will take some getting used to, but I hope that we'll be able to make it through Leafbare with enough prey." Graystar added to the Irish Wolfhound. Stormblade had been respectful and a good warrior so far, and the leader was glad that he had previously decided to join the Clan.

View user profile

94 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:03 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
He nodded "speaking of prey would you like to go on a hunting trip? i had an idea earlier that if we try to eat as much as we can before leaf bare we might survive better like bears ya know?" he wagged his tail slightly "Sorry if it sounds like a stupid idea" he mumbled a bit he knew that plenty of wolves in Stormclan didn't exactly like him and thought Graystar soft for letting him join. However he always pretended that he didn't notice him and carried on jauntily

Stormblade's theme
His other theme
Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Coffeebean, Cygnetwhistle, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jaques, Jestergrin, Lana, Lilacsplash, Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Peachblossom, Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Ted, Willowmist

View user profile

95 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Graystar

Clan Leader
Graystar listened as Stormblade spoke about hunting, and she nodded. "Sure, I'd be okay with going out hunting." The gray-furred wolf replied; she had previously been thinking about hunting earlier. The more prey the Clan had, the better they'd be able to thrive. Hearing Stormblade's next suggestion, Graystar nodded once more. "I think that your idea could work, I don't think that it's silly. If it works for bears, it could be able to work for others." She said thoughtfully. "Do you know of any places here where we could find prey?" Graystar added; though she did like exploring, she hadn't been able to visit every place in StormClan's territory yet.

View user profile

96 Re: StormClan camp on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Stormblade

Warrior
Stormblades tail wagged slightly as she agreed to going hunting, he stood and said "thanks graystar" he shrugged slighltly as she asked if he had anywhere in mind "No i don't sorry Ma'am, i haven't been around the new territory yet" he stretched his legs forward bracing his body slightly as he stretched himself out. He straightened himself up perking his ears a little checking as he often did to make sure that there were no two legs around.

Stormblade's theme
His other theme

View user profile

97 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:12 am

Reddust

Warrior
Reddust watched as Pixiepup disappeared into the den. He then sighed and looked down at his paws. Shes so clingy... The brown male sighed again and looked up at his mother. His face hardened into his younger face. The sour annoyed one. But it wasn't because of that. Lightpaw was like that. Red flinched. Light's dead... He clenched his teeth,and groaned. Life's so unfair...First I'm born with my dad dead,then Blue gets captured and changed.
Even her personality. After that,Light dies...
He felt his eye lids squeeze together, The cold and guilty feeling welled up in his eyes. Dang it... He rolled his eyes around to escape the watery calamity. He stopped it,but the bad feeling of ice in his veins being pumped through his body chilled him.

Reddust's Biography

View user profile

98 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:08 am

Silentwhisper

Warrior Apprentice
Silentwhisper nodded a thanks to Twistedfoot and turned around before faintly seeing an Irish Wolfhound. 'That must be him,' He thought to himself. Usually Silentwhisper would strongly disagree with the introduction of house-dogs into the clans but this one was different. He knew someone who he had known too and he needed answers. He limped over to the warrior, making sure he did not trip on anything below. As he reached him he sat down. "I heard you knew Opalwing," He said slowly. "Where is she?"

99 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 am

Lunalight

Warrior
Lunalight's life was full with adversities. Back then when she was a pup, she saw her friend getting injured by a Thunderclan wolf. Then just for a small interval of time she felt happy with her lover. But then everything collapsed when he died. And in this dark day a light shone in the end of the tunel. She gave birth. The fae again felt happy, until her daughter was captured. Then on the rescue, she lost Lightpaw. Bluepaw returned but she was never the same and the worst thing was that she couldn't even help her. Atleast her sons were alright. It was like Starclan was doing these things all on purpose, though. Luna was still somehow happy, because she was with her children. Thinking of this always made the she-wolf's eyes teary.
"Let's go, shall we?" she said with a warm tone, hidding her face from the others. Luna got up and walked to the camp entrance and stopped waiting for the others.

View user profile

100 Re: StormClan camp on Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Twistedfoot

Medicine Wolf
Twistedfoot glanced at Silentwhisper, nodding as he left, before returning to her herb stores. Once she was certain that there wasn't any wolf nearby, she let out a sigh. Twistedfoot usually hid her emotions from the others in the Clan, keeping them to herself. The young medicine wolf recalled the previous events that had happened; she had still yet to see Lightpaw since they had last looked for herbs together at the last territory. Again, yet another thing that's my fault. She growled to herself. When she had been young, around the time she had just been made an apprentice, she remembered what had happened to her mother, Sparrowheart. Twistedfoot hadn't been able to save her then. Was she the reason that Swiftpaw had been captured by Twolegs, as well? She did send the apprentice out to gather some herbs, and Swiftpaw didn't return. Stop thinking about the past. Maybe... maybe those events weren't my fault. Twistedfoot told herself, flicking her tail. "Well, I guess I still need to find watermint, and I may need more celandine." The dark gray wolf mumbled to herself, deciding she could go out again later.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum